Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost seems like she’s scoffing at her audience.

There’s a really cold/ distant vibe about the whole video.

You can tell that this vlog was something she felt she HAD TO DO .. “for you little minions that can’t afford the places where I’d rather be shopping”.

I also don’t understand why she has to RUSH through the video.. in a loud masculine voice, talking AT YOU instead of SHARING some cool finds WITH YOU.. Big difference.
Yes! Yes! And yes!

Plus, I get the "I'm too good now to consume this type of rubbish." I'm talking about superiority vibe and prejudice. Especially when she "analized" the white button down shirt, as if it's "a poor material, with a poor feeling". Everything in that video screamed "this is all below me".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

You can tell that this vlog was something she felt she HAD TO DO .. “for you little minions that can’t afford the places where I’d rather be shopping”.

I also don’t understand why she has to RUSH through the video.. in a loud masculine voice, talking AT YOU instead of SHARING some cool finds WITH YOU.. Big difference.
True. The past two videos were very very aggressive, she is showing her masculine energy. 😂 maybe those rumors are true, perhaps she really was a man after all... who knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have a lot of hate towards eastern Europe for some reason.
Apologies - I don’t at all. I just know a few women quote well and it’s astonishing what they have extracted from men all in cold blood. They are not elegant or classy (in Anna terms) they just truly believe they deserve this. It’s a mixture of confidence and coldness.

Reactions: 5
.. her IG fans are obviously having eye problems.
She changed out her smelly hair extensions, that's given her a new look. She'll be back to looking haggard in a few days. She must also be happy to be back on another 3some/4some vacation. This way she does not have to do unelegant sex with the pretend boyfriend. Him and David can have their moment.

• Haha

I buy Cashhmereeee unlike my poor students..

Reactions: 9
It’s starting to happen. Her followers are starting to put 2 + 2 together.

Here is the top comment on her Mango video (at this moment).

In other words, this lady is asking Anna to please stop bombarding us with images that aren’t tangible/ applicable (so to speak).

They want to SEE Anna in the clothes as she would wear them IN REAL LIFE! 😃

She says: “I really like when we get to see full shots of you - or actually your everyday outfits!”

Stop being lazy, Anna. Do OUTFITS OF THE DAY in your home or while you’re out and about.. like normal people do.

Good job ladies, don’t just take what she shoves at you. It’s ok to question her. If she pushes back ask her why or why not!

1603145485455.jpeg

Reactions: 5
It’s starting to happen. Her followers are starting to put 2 + 2 together.

Here is the top comment on her Mango video (at this moment).

In other words, this lady is asking Anna to please stop bombarding us with images that aren’t tangible/ applicable (so to speak).

They want to SEE Anna in the clothes as she would wear them IN REAL LIFE! 😃

She says: “I really like when we get to see full shots of you - or actually your everyday outfits!”

Stop being lazy, Anna. Do OUTFITS OF THE DAY in your home or while you’re out and about.. like normal people do.

Good job ladies, don’t just take what she shoves at you. It’s ok to question her. If she pushes back ask her why or why not!

View attachment 281142
She'll delete this comment in a few, don't worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
saw several comments calling her out for being terrible about having to "lower herself into shopping in mango"

It’s funny her intention is make us feel good but it makes us feel bad and cheap

-Can you look expensive in Mango?
-“I don’t know cuz I’ve never been here”
LMAOOOOOO rich shade

I'm sure they will be deleted soon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't do outfits of the day or an actual Vlog (day in my life) because she has nowhere to go 😏

• Haha
saw several comments calling her out for being terrible about having to "lower herself into shopping in mango"

It’s funny her intention is make us feel good but it makes us feel bad and cheap

LMAOOOOOO rich shade

That’s hilarious. Those comments stood out to me too. :oops::LOL:

Had to share below.

People can feel her nasty energy.

1603147351363.jpeg

1603147272711.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LMAOOOOOO rich shade

Oh, she adored Mango just 2 years ago :p

BTW how would her viewers react to this video?

Time to spam her comment section about her racist remarks?

Reactions: 11
The crazy thing is that ONE YEAR AGO she posted about buying heels from Mango - SHE SAID THEY WERE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN HER LOUBOUTINS... and now she's acting like she's doing a HUGE favor to her POOR viewers by doing an "affordable" try on video?

she's always been so lazy and half-assed everything. So many of her videos, fans were asking for a LIST of items with possible links to the item below her video (in the description) and she's never done it. Why would she actual do a try-on haul properly? So many "influencers" do this - they buy a ton of stuff (a "haul") and try it on and then return half to all of it. But she can't even be bothered to ensure she's showing the whole outfit in the video? Why bother?

She looks like such a try-hard in her Pucci. And trust me, I love Pucci, but it takes a certain person to carry it off, or you just look like a 50-year old house wife in St Tropez. It's not for everyone, and definitely ages you Aija. What happened to Anna Bey? She looked so much younger even 2 years ago.

*edited to add that last week the post about Mango shoes from 1.5 years ago was still on her IG and she has deleted it. I remember the wording under the picture along the lines of: "Not sure how comfortable these are, as I've only worn them for about an hour, but so far so good - already feeling better than my Louboutins!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The crazy thing is that ONE YEAR AGO she posted about buying heels from Mango - SHE SAID THEY WERE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN HER LOUBOUTINS... and now she's acting like she's doing a HUGE favor to her POOR viewers by doing an "affordable" try on video?

she's always been so lazy and half-assed everything. So many of her videos, fans were asking for a LIST of items with possible links to the item below her video (in the description) and she's never done it. Why would she actual do a try-on haul properly? So many "influencers" do this - they buy a ton of stuff (a "haul") and try it on and then return half to all of it. But she can't even be bothered to ensure she's showing the whole outfit in the video? Why bother?

She looks like such a try-hard in her Pucci. And trust me, I love Pucci, but it takes a certain person to carry it off, or you just look like a 50-year old house wife in St Tropez. It's not for everyone, and definitely ages you Aija. What happened to Anna Bey? She looked so much younger even 2 years ago.
Well, affiliate links are also a great income source she aren't using :p

Reactions: 3
Is Anna really enjoying her holiday at this moment? I got blocked by her on Instagram probably yesterday (or It could be today). All I did was liking a post about Aija on Mayfairmeme account. Jesus chill out lady. Have some kompot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
wow. in terms of comments, can't believe these comments are still up ! bolded some really good ones ...

comment number 3 and replies to this video

Mixed feelings on this one. I think it’s fun to play and have fun with updating / improving looks over time and not be complacent, but I don’t really subscribe to the idea that I have to constantly “upgrade” in order to keep up with “the competition”. It just seems like an insecure place to come from, I don’t compare myself to other women because even though I’m pretty good looking I know there will always be lots of other beautiful women in the world, and there’s so much more to me than just looks.

Agreed here. As women, we need to uplift each other and not view our peers as competition. Being the best version of yourself is an individual thing and we shouldn't compare ourselves to others (it's also terrible for mental health because it inherently means that you're never okay with yourself.) I think this video is too vain, and not all her videos are. We're not perfect and we can still be beautiful and elegant while embracing imperfections. A lot of her procedures are quite pricy as well and many women may not be able to afford this. We can still be elegant and classy women without these things. I like the idea of embracing natural skin color though.

Exactly lol. When she mention “the competition” I rolled my eyes.. smh

I agree, and mixed feelings, too, regarding all the time and money spent on appearance. Viewing other women as “the competition” is a mistake. This is a recipe for a superficial life.

She talks about competition because she knows she can be easily replaced. My fiance is a wealthy man and yes "they" expect excellence, elegance and "beauty" but more so is about the value that you bring to him as a partner. Haven't you notice how she never talks about her bf? To me seems she is with one guy that still treats her as a sugar baby... she's not the "lady of the house" she's still looking for the best bet in the market. If you want to see an elegant lady that knows about money, life, etc, look for Elena Cardone. Cheers!

Sadly her face is beginning to swollen up... I think the elegance has other terms, which come from inside, then men will appreciate you even when you grow old, not endlessly making an effort to look good- the unnatural appearance makes you look desperate to win competitions... but, it depends of what you expect from life...

"She talks about competition because she knows she can be easily replaced." That's the risk a woman runs when she chooses to play the demimondaine instead of focusing on becoming a wife.

"The way you are putting other women down base on nothing but accusation is sign of jealousy." Sigh. Why do people have this knee-jerk reaction of accusing others of jealousy if they disagree with someone's lifestyle? Personally speaking, I wouldn't be the least bit jealous of a woman in her 30's who has had a boyfriend for 2-3 years, and he still hasn't put a ring on her finger. No, sirree!

La Vie En Rose I got myself a good, hard working, wealthy man being myself, and last night we had pizza and beer for dinner while we watched stand up comedy, while I was in his tracksuit and hoodie and my unwashed hair in a bun. My man is an exec in silicone valley so he ain’t no slouch. Men don’t like high maintenance women. These videos are the biggest piece of BS teaching women vain toxicity.

Good luck with the propaganda ✌🏻

you don’t have competition when you are original and uniquely you . Men won’t be able to replace you. But if you are just another dull repetitive “ elegant lady” , yes you are easy to replace . You have competition when you see men as scarce and as something you have to fight for. Self love is number one ... not elegance .

but do you want a man who only sees you as a status symbol?

i always wondered what he thinks knowing the biggest factor in her being with him is that he pays for her "upgrading" her life and for his lifestyle and "society". Also she seems obsessed about image. EVERYTHING in her life seems curated to this image of "elegance" that she tries to fit. I honestly dont see any personality shining through.... its elegant because that what high scoiety dictates. If i was him dont think id consider her more than girlfriend , never more. Sugar baby most likely like you said...

I agree on that and to me she has quite a few insecurities, we all do though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Anna really enjoying her holiday at this moment? I got blocked by her on Instagram probably yesterday (or It could be today). All I did was liking Mayfairmeme about SoA lol
Jesus chill out lady. Have some kompot.
Bwahahaha.... this is so many levels of ironic.

When is supersluttysnake gonna troll her?
Maybe we have to start petition. 😝

( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Omg....
My dear eHleeGheNt laydeess welcome to funnel no 3!!!!
Classycheatsheet.com

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.