Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until this day most of us still wonder how is she able to afford living in Geneve. I mean, she never lived luxuriously there to start - As she tried to pretend in the first years by using the 4 Seasons hotel as if it was her own home. We got she does not live in any of the main richest districts nor takes part of any exclusive community/event/activity that could perhaps label her as affluent per se or at least close to a "See? I made it!" situation. But no. She got caught in her own rat race. Not even the few "friends" of the "elegant community" stayed in her life. And now with the "I don't need luxury/finer things in my life" trend, it's easy for her to dismiss everything she once claimed every woman should pursuit and show her true façade - That she's always been far from everything she's preached.
True ! So I guess her flat must be somewhere real far in suburbs that way she can afford space
And yeah I never saw her with the likes of Lina hadid etc . In fact she allways seems lonely

Reactions: 3
Banana is now desperately trying to tone down her ''luxury'' life, yet she still posts about being on a ''level up'' journey. Wasn't she the supposed level up expert who had reached all the luxurious heights of achievement?
I suspect she is hatching another get-cash-quick scheme now that her law of attraction move didn't get much traction.
Poor Teddy looks like he doesn't get the best grooming - dogs of his type need a regular grooming sessions and perhaps Banana can't afford them as frequently.
She may be living not even in the suburbs of Geneva but in some of the more distant villages/other small towns and say she lives in Geneva for clout to pose as the millionairess she is not.
Is it just me or has she really become more condescending and better than theee? In the past she was also quite haughty, but now she still seems to be very critical of everyone and everything.

Reactions: 12
Going to a caviar place just to try prove Tattle wrong. Show us your purchase broke ass.

Poor Teddy looks like he doesn't get the best grooming - dogs of his type need a regular grooming sessions and perhaps Banana can't afford them as frequently.
I wouldn't be surprised banana tries herself at a new hobby 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her current attacks on what she formerly espoused must confuse her audience. As Oscar Wilde advised, "Never speak disrespectfully of society. Only people who can't get into it do that."

Reactions: 13
Going to a caviar place just to try prove Tattle wrong. Show us your purchase broke ass.

I wouldn't be surprised banana tries herself at a new hobby 😆
I am sorry but being Anna, she may have asked for a free sample or paid for some very basic voucher of a "tasting experience".

Did she got canned caviar to bring back home? She's so lame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this caviar is 120$ per 100 g ( a vlogger flying 1 class with Emirates ate the same)

Reactions: 3
This screen is too small for the distance she would be watching it from! Not good for her vision.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2948280

Someone should ask why she shows her dog but not her affluent husband.
I won't comment about Hallit... All this "secrecy" is ridiculous when there are pics of him in previous threads, so anyone curious enough to see his pretty little face will easily land here and get shocked with all the truth.

My thing is with her complaint... 25CHF is robbery now? What to say about the prices of her come and go scams, huh? 25CHF is some coffee + pastry in a local Starbucks. She's more than broke then. 😂

Aspirational millionaire... Delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I saw Banana complaining about the dog ticket price I laughed. It's not an outrageous price for Switzerland and even if our klaasy laydee is now all about how she was wrong about her attitude ( though I am sure she has no regrets of raking it in with SOTEW in her glory days), I'd imagine most people in in Switzerland can afford a dog ticket without saying it is a scam.
And now we have been reintroduced to her dear ''husband'' - I am not sure if it is Joe or not. Seems that perhaps she is hatching something new, maybe she will talk about a happy marriage with a successful man.
Banana should just start a series about learning dog grooming - that'd be new, with videos like ''groomers are a scam - elegant DIY cut for maltipoo''.

Reactions: 12
Another question box she's never going to answer 🥱

It's outrageous after all her SOTEW scams that she's now serving her followers with his bs 'it's not what I wanted
The way she goes on about the countryside being the quiet life, which is what she's after - you'd think she'd done a 20 year career in a high pressure job like banking/air traffic control/emergency medicine!

It can't have been that stressful being a 'jetset' blogger and Youtuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or has she really become more condescending and better than theee? In the past she was also quite haughty, but now she still seems to be very critical of everyone and everything.
That's classic Wannabey - hating on everything she cannot afford.
---
Someone should ask why she shows her dog but not her affluent husband.
Would not be surprised if it's someone else.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Look EXPENSIVE In Your Casual Everyday Style!
Anna starts off by saying that many women look good when they go out for special occasions but look sloppy in everyday/casual wear. She puts on this extra sickly, simpering voice my American husband would probably recognise from the "infomercials" he grew up with in the early 2000s. There's a selection of her favourite "special occasion" looks including that red dress from the Daily Mail article. Why does she want to be remembered for an article that basically spelled it out she was a sex worker? She also shares photos of women in what she deems unflattering casual looks, mostly ripped jeans and things. Including the musician Fergie (of Black Eyed Peas fame), who I'm sure is crying into her piles of money that Anna Bey doesn't approve of her style.

But there is hope! Anna used to be a slob just like you, but now she is the klahssy lady you see before you. How did this happen?

Step 1: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Anna decided she was fed up with looking bad and feeling uncomfortable. She had to change her shopping habits and not just walk into Zara and make impulse purchases. She shares one of her own past videos, which is still up on her channel, about "how to look classy in Zara clothes." So you're saying your old videos give bad advice but you still keep them up? She claims she did not buy any clothes for a whole year so she could refine her style and be eleghunt and shop intentionally. No evidence of any of this from her social media lol

Step 2: She rambles a lot here but basically says that wearing comfortable clothes is bad and you should not "surrender to life!" She complains about parents of young children doing this. Anna does not have children or work with children, and has no idea how stressful taking care of under-fives can be.

Step 3: Have a series of casual looks that you know work for you. OK, this is decent advice, but then Anna screws it up. Her staples are:
  • "A cropped pant" (you're not American, Anna) with a V-neck, and shows examples, most of which are of her not wearing a V-neck
  • A midi dress with "sneakers", this is an excuse to plug her crappy Anna Bey label midi dress - "sorry for that cheeky little promo!" You should be.
  • Jeans with a shirt/blouse. She blathers about "contrast dressing!" and how jeans are casual and a shirt is smart so this is revolutionary somehow! OK

Step 4: Anna uses a lot of words to say that you should know about your body shape, what fits you properly, and choose the right materials. Quote: "We are in the hoodie era." Plug for The Eleghunt Stylist

Next week she will supposedly release a video recommending specific items. I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What with alternating among "high" society, low (very low) society, "elegant" fashion, cheap fashion, the excitement of the high life, and the "necessity" of "going back to nature," Anna Bey is getting to be quite schizophrenic. Also, her version of "nature" has no resemblance to the involvement of real nature lovers.

Reactions: 11
AB has been chasing the train in the beauty world but every time her content fails.
Detox, intermittent fasting, blogger-vlogger, restaurants, shopping, Hermes and wardrobe detox, silent luxury, pets, own clothing line--- what would she plagiarise next?

Reactions: 8
AB has been chasing the train in the beauty world but every time her content fails.
Detox, intermittent fasting, blogger-vlogger, restaurants, shopping, Hermes and wardrobe detox, silent luxury, pets, own clothing line--- what would she plagiarise next?
The thing is that so many other influencers manage to do whatever is trending much better than Banana. All our klaaasy laydee wants is a quick cash grab - but she forgets that it takes time to establish a series on a topic, say, quiet luxury - she thought that all it takes is trash people who wear logos all over and do a few videos about how everyone is unklaasy. She tried to be the eleghunt stylist, but that didn't really work because well, there's 2 glaring issues there - 1) she doesn't have a good sense of style for herself and 2) she doesn't have enough money to buy items for style videos.
After all we know she feels a dog's train ticket is too expensive, we can't expect her to afford items for videos :)
@Sarinjo as far as Tattle Mangoes are aware, Anna doesn't have a degree. I guess she has attended a few classes on marketing, but she doesn't seem to have a degree from any kind of legit higher education institution. She has been at a ''finishing school'' but I don't count it as formal education, that's more an informal, hobby type thing that is nice to do but doesn't give Anna much of expert authority really.
I'd suggest Banana go to dog grooming school - it'd be great for her dog, she'd get an in-demand skill and she would meet so many rich people! A win all around!

• Haha
Reactions: 8