Anna Bey #39 Clothing line fails, dumping spicy elegance to become a spicy farmer with no husband to fea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is struggling. Basically, levelupclass.com is a domain. A scam link that re-directs to a really cheap hosting - https://annabey.mykajabi.com/store

Mykajabi? Really? What a non-suspicious looking site Anna.

Those are not all her courses but the ones that Tattle may not have completely killed

So... now the Fabuloulous Future Formula is FREE.

View attachment 2871631
Imagine how the people that actually purchased that scam-course must feel now.
I'm having a headache too reading the email. 🤣🤣 It doesn't sound you're coming from a high society Anna. At least learn to put it on chatgpt, her grammar could have been corrected LOL or just better give up speaking English and be Swedish/Russian or whatever she is, will do her native tongue some justice.

Hosting it on Kajabi store will not help her too, it's not SEO friendly and she will not have lots of traffic. Of course it's the cheapest option. It's like shopping made in China, the worst version of SHEIN 🤣🤣 and Shein is already on the bottom list of the worst.. here comes Anna Bey 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If Anna came out being honest about how she faked so much stuff and lived as a con-artist, that would be 1000% viral lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She opens a bonnet, doesn't she? What's wrong with her car?

AB, did you swap self winter tyres?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im confused here, is this supposed to be a joke?... i don't have a car, but i think you can't open the hood without having the car key to unlock the car first.... ??? or am i wrong ?
You are right.
(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eleghunce Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2024!
Yes dear eleghunt mangoes, Anna is back to recycling this topic

She starts with a rant about what she calls "the oblivious epidemic" and people being self-obsessed. She says this is just her opinion and then tells you not to do these mistakes:

1. Being "too carefree" in public and inconsiderate of others e.g. stopping in the middle of the street, walking too slowly, walking into people. She blathers about "social responsibility." Quote: "You're not alone on this earth."

2. Looking at your phone all the time. She repeats most of the same arguments as #1 but also mentions using your phone while driving, which is not about etiquette as it is illegal and highly dangerous

Plug for AnnaBeyEtiquette and Level Up Class, new courses

3. Inconveniencing others by filming for social media in public. She mentions OnlyFans and "spicy, provocative" content, and shows videos of girls dancing in hot pants as an example of tasteless behaviour. Shall we link the Amnesia video again? Don't be a hypocrite, Anna!

4. Constantly taking photos/videos at an event. She lectures about "improving your contribution to society."

5. Online trolling. She claps back at people who leave mean comments on YouTube and does a bit of a Tattle presscon

Plug for her clothing line

6. "Cancel culture." She shows clips of random "callout" videos on TikTok and complains that "cancel culture" is antithetical to the concept of diversity

7. Not showing up to a social event when you said you would

And she ends with yet another plug for her latest etiquette course

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn't understand nor believe in the buzzwords she's regurgitating, and it just comes across as fake and silly. She did the same in her "Toxic culture of luxury closets" video, where she regurgitated the same old sustainability talking points as a way out of not living up to her high society millionaire claims. She's still preying on those people who want to be part of "high society", but rebranding from "fake it til you make it" to "grapes I can't eat taste sour."

Looks like she's quietly uploading weekly now instead of uploading monthly. I guess the day job income is not enough.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3