Anna Bey #38 The elegant faker going broke no husband, no cash, only beat up Chanela and no fresh ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Flex Culture Is RUINING Your Life!
What happens when someone whose idea of culture is found inside a bottle of kefir tries to justify why she's broke? You get this video.

Anna starts out by helpfully informing us "flex culture is a thing!" She talks about a "hypebeast", it is painfully awkward how far behind the times she is. She says that "flex culture" change and back in the day everyone was into logos, now they all want the quiet luxury aesthetic. But it's all flex culture! Why is it rising? Will it ever stop? Anna's about to tell us! But first, a plug -

"Thank you for asking about my linen shirt, it was made by myself!" Sure, Anna

Anna defines flex culture as showing off wealth, status, or privilege. She basically says flex culture has always existed but social media brought it into the mainstream. She gives examples of different types of flexing, all stereotypical (old money shows off education and refinement, new money shows off logos. Men show off their conquests and Bitcoin, women show off their "that girl" lifestyles and expensive weddings ...) Five minutes into the video, we've learned absolutely nothing. Anna rants for a bit about women who want picture-perfect weddings and constant travel. It's OK, you can say you ate supermarket hummus at your wedding and can't afford to go anywhere.

"I'm telling you flex culture is everywhere!" she says. People flex because they're insecure and want external validation. Thanks for that, Captain Obvious. She says that's OK, but flex culture is taking it to an "extreme" level. And it's now at an "unprecedental" scale because of social media, where the whole world can see what you're doing. She rambles about how flexing on social media has an addictive effect, and looking at perfectly curated lifestyle content is psychologically harmful, it causes overconsumption and that's bad for the environment, etc. Quote: "I mean, hello, we are destroying our planet here!"

Now we get to the real reason she made this video: she says she feels her earlier content about bagging a rich man, etc. was too superficial and she wishes she'd approached it differently. But she's totes changed over time and she's learned perspective. Now, she's all about helping women level up in their own way and enjoying the finer things in moderation. That's cuz she can't afford them any more frequently than that. She gets in a plug for "The Fabulous Future Formula" and finishes off with some dreck about how a desire for validation can be rooted in childhood trauma. Learn to love yourself unconditionally! Is Amateur Psychologist!Anna going to be her next incarnation?

Next video is supposedly about why the quiet luxury trend is evil ... again!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@witchofwestbyfleet thank you for the recap of Banana's rant!
She herself is the epitome of flexing and faking. Pot, kettle. People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, Anna.
Another thing important to note is that she once again had a plug for her ''free'' class. The Fabulous Future Fakery again. So is SOTEW on the rise again?? I guess Banana is trying to reel in some cash with whatever she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@witchofwestbyfleet thank you for the recap of Banana's rant!
She herself is the epitome of flexing and faking. Pot, kettle. People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones, Anna.
Another thing important to note is that she once again had a plug for her ''free'' class. The Fabulous Future Fakery again. So is SOTEW on the rise again?? I guess Banana is trying to reel in some cash with whatever she can.
New post from today on her IG:
IMG_20230731_191356.jpg

I'm also uploading the pictures of people she absolutely does not envy *cough cough* that introduced her today's video

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happens when someone whose idea of culture is found inside a bottle of kefir tries to justify why she's broke? You get this video.

Anna starts out by helpfully informing us "flex culture is a thing!" She talks about a "hypebeast", it is painfully awkward how far behind the times she is. She says that "flex culture" change and back in the day everyone was into logos, now they all want the quiet luxury aesthetic. But it's all flex culture! Why is it rising? Will it ever stop? Anna's about to tell us! But first, a plug -

Anna defines flex culture as showing off wealth, status, or privilege. She basically says flex culture has always existed but social media brought it into the mainstream. She gives examples of different types of flexing, all stereotypical (old money shows off education and refinement, new money shows off logos. Men show off their conquests and Bitcoin, women show off their "that girl" lifestyles and expensive weddings ...) Five minutes into the video, we've learned absolutely nothing. Anna rants for a bit about women who want picture-perfect weddings and constant travel. It's OK, you can say you ate supermarket hummus at your wedding and can't afford to go anywhere.

"I'm telling you flex culture is everywhere!" she says. People flex because they're insecure and want external validation. Thanks for that, Captain Obvious. She says that's OK, but flex culture is taking it to an "extreme" level. And it's now at an "unprecedental" scale because of social media, where the whole world can see what you're doing. She rambles about how flexing on social media has an addictive effect, and looking at perfectly curated lifestyle content is psychologically harmful, it causes overconsumption and that's bad for the environment, etc. Quote: "I mean, hello, we are destroying our planet here!"

Now we get to the real reason she made this video: she says she feels her earlier content about bagging a rich man, etc. was too superficial and she wishes she'd approached it differently. But she's totes changed over time and she's learned perspective. Now, she's all about helping women level up in their own way and enjoying the finer things in moderation. That's cuz she can't afford them any more frequently than that. She gets in a plug for "The Fabulous Future Formula" and finishes off with some dreck about how a desire for validation can be rooted in childhood trauma. Learn to love yourself unconditionally! Is Amateur Psychologist!Anna going to be her next incarnation?

"Flex culture is here to stay, and I hate it!
But before I tell you why, look at my linen shirt I designed myself!"

I'm dying at the hypocrisy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Flex Culture is ruining your life", says the woman who posed in front of a private jet and tells her followers to "fake it till you make it" 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22

As always, spot on, well written and . . . so darn entertaining. Thank you, thank you.
---
"Flex culture is here to stay, and I hate it!
But before I tell you why, look at my linen shirt I designed myself!"

I'm dying at the hypocrisy 🤣
She adored flex culture and all the logos and various accoutrement until she could no longer afford to flex. Now, she’s reduced to extolling the virtues of nature and a simple life and attempting to convince herself and her minions that she’s deliriously happy and content. She’s delirious all right, bordering on delusional. What she really is, though, is pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anna Bey has finally realized it's hard and not sustainable long term to fake the millionairess lifestyle so she's slowly changing the direction and her content. BS about not traveling to tourist hot spots in summer included😃

Screenshot_20230801_102015_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230801_102050_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The verdict’s on but the way she couldn’t care less about feedback as the collection is already in the past and she’s back to selling PP presentations it’s the funny part of it.

Doesn’t interact with comments normally so it would be really really weird if suddenly she starts mentioning it. Let’s see how the Tattle press conference goes on this one!

8416c28c-9d5a-436a-b429-0b473118c070.jpeg

(Blurred profile picture and @‘s to preserve both users identity)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Banana wants to switch to a rants channel and still sell her PDFs at the same time? Her rant about flexing was not that good anyhow, not much research went into it. I don't see her as a video essay type of person - that takes a lot of work and we know she is not big on working hard and doing proper research.
I think Banana simply is too low on cash to continue faking her life so now she is doing what other luxury fashion influencers are doing - slowly moving towards the ''let's not consume so much stuff, bad for the planet'' vibe, when in reality, luxury influencing costs a lot of money. Even fashion influencing costs money. Remember Banana's style videos with all the tags hanging on for dear life? That still needs an investment. A rant about ''woo boo sooo bad people flex, narcisists!'' requires zero investment. Just put together rant and stock images and boom. The question remains if her audience is following her for that or for her typical content. I would guess that she may start losing views because not all eager followers will want the shift from ''this is how to be an elite lady'' to ''woo woo, expensive stuff isn't important''.
I hope that this shift will also decrease the sales of her PDFs - after all, consumption is so bad. One shouldn't spend outrageous sums to consume low value advice. Remember mangoes, brush your hair and don't wear MK bags, you wouldn't want to be ''that'' girl.

I wonder if these two reviews from her ''customers'' are genuine or paid for by Anna.

• Heart
  • Haha
Watching her latest video now.

Anna, sharing your educational status is not a flex, some of us had actually decided to pick a degree and multiple languages to be able to afford our lifestyles without scamming anyone.

Should I rather pick a cheaper bag so the Anna's of the world do not feel intimidated? What it screams insecurity is the people like Anna judging the "quiet luxury" trend.

You are basically stating that those who can afford a good standard of living with high class holidays and jobs, we should not share a thing about it online? So you feel better with yourself?

It is dumb to criticize people for living what is the norm for them.

The logomania was and will be silly in most cases (though I have a point for those who respect a brand and want to display its logo), but quiet luxury is all about having a good standard of living. Tailored fits. Cashmere. Expensive wine. VIP Parties.

Anna is just jealous she does not have access to any of those things and is harder to portray the fake millionaire thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Damn, I couldn't unterstand why people here are calling her a scammer but I had this Influencer on my watchlist for a while and it is miserable to watch. There was a free workshop allegedly starting and the event link was just a try to catch some people to visit these paying sites.

All I can say is: ATTENZIONE PICKPOCKET!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if these two reviews from her ''customers'' are genuine or paid for by Anna.

Checked the profiles, both older than Anna (gen x), and US based.
For paid reviews, Anna's egocentrism would make her reach for gen y/x to deviate YouTube and Instagram comments.

Quality varies from costumer to costumer, thick linen wouldn't be comfortable to wear and the fact that the website display a thin and see through material, shows discrepancies in quality control.

Watching her latest video now.
You are basically stating that those who can afford a good standard of living with high class holidays and jobs, we should not share a thing about it online? So you feel better with yourself?

Anna is just jealous she does not have access to any of those things and is harder to portray the fake millionaire thingy.
It goes against Anna's standards people having actual wealth, being able to afford holidays during high season?! It's a no for her! 🤣
She's puzzled by the fact that even if half of the world's at the same place, the wealth will be on a yacht anchored in the middle of the ocean miles and miles away from civilisation. It goes against her delusional rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's up to no good again with this entire "evolving" - "shifting" - "core fans" conversation.

What on earth is "toxic flexing", Anna?!

annabey.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who says you have to be limited to the south of Europe? If you want to escape from heat why won't you take a trip to Southern hemisphere? It's winter there now. You're making no sense, Anna.

For laughs, I've listened to some of her newly advertised "free workshop" - essentially a sales pitch for her supposedly new program Fabulous Future Formula. In this pitch, she actually referred to her program by its old name - Secrets Of The Elite Woman. She's introducing a supposedly new program - and didn't even bother to edit her 3-year-old sales pitch to reflect the name change! How sloppy can you be?

Not only that - she's recycling the same old pictures from her more glamorous days over and over again. I'm sure we've seen that picture taken in Italy(?) in a white suit holding a blue Hermesa more than once before. Anna, how long will it be before your remaining fans start wondering why you're constantly recycling the same old content? And how soon will they start wondering why you're constantly posting menu pictures from 5-star restaurants but never pictures of food you actually ordered?

• Heart
  • Haha
I didn't manage to grab the screenshots, perhaps another mango will manage it - but did you hear mangoes - Anna's future plan is to be an elegant farmer. Wut? How? Does Banana even know what farming entails? I bet she imagines the life of a rich farmer's wife, the large farmhouse, staff, great profits from the farm. Not all farms do make big profits, quite a few make a decent living but it is nowhere close to what the Chanela and Hermessa fan wants.
Maybe she is planning to apply to another reality show. There is a German show called ''Farmer seeks wife'' where they also include at times, German-speaking Swiss farmers. Though the last Swiss farmer who participated in that show was living very reclusively, he was making cheese and selling at the local market. His farm was very modest and had well-water access and generator electric. His farmhouse also had a rat infestation - he told his date to sweep the bedroom and knock on all corners to make the rats run outside. Of course, maybe the luck turns and the next show will have a loaded Swiss farmer. Though for that, Anna would need to learn quite a bit of German. Imagine how fab Banana would do trying to get the rodents out!
Banana also hasn't mentioned Joe in a while. Maybe he told her to stop mentioning she is married, perhaps her scamma ways have impacted his life in bad ways, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't manage to grab the screenshots, perhaps another mango will manage it - but did you hear mangoes - Anna's future plan is to be an elegant farmer. Wut? How? Does Banana even know what farming entails? I bet she imagines the life of a rich farmer's wife, the large farmhouse, staff, great profits from the farm. Not all farms do make big profits, quite a few make a decent living but it is nowhere close to what the Chanela and Hermessa fan wants.
Maybe she is planning to apply to another reality show. There is a German show called ''Farmer seeks wife'' where they also include at times, German-speaking Swiss farmers. Though the last Swiss farmer who participated in that show was living very reclusively, he was making cheese and selling at the local market. His farm was very modest and had well-water access and generator electric. His farmhouse also had a rat infestation - he told his date to sweep the bedroom and knock on all corners to make the rats run outside. Of course, maybe the luck turns and the next show will have a loaded Swiss farmer. Though for that, Anna would need to learn quite a bit of German. Imagine how fab Banana would do trying to get the rodents out!
Banana also hasn't mentioned Joe in a while. Maybe he told her to stop mentioning she is married, perhaps her scamma ways have impacted his life in bad ways, too.
Your wish is my command 🤪
Anna Bey held a Tattle press conference today! Enjoy!

Elegant farmer lmao

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope she's joking about becoming "a classy farmer". If she's serious - then she's officially gone off rails.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.