Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I had no idea grooming pets is leveling up for them!
Grooming a dog is the BARE MINIMUM for them as not doing so can cause health issues (e.g matted fur which can cause skin issues if severe enough, outgrown nails which can break below the vein etc)

I'm not a vet nor do I have a dog but people in my life have dogs and have had many dogs and this is common knowledge

Regarding the closet, I wouldn't MIND a walk in, but it's not needed. To me, I'd rather have a well thought out and well designed home that suits me and a normal but neat closet with a few walk in elements for my nicer pieces (i.e like the shelves only for the shoes/bags)

I believe everyone needs one good outfit/a few good accessories and I remember someone else saying that they would rather spend on accessories since looking polished is just as much if not more in the details as the actual outfit. Aija has it so so wrong.

You don't need a walk in closet to be aHfluent or eHlegHunt (whenever I hear those words I think of anna-its to the point I cant hear the word elegant from anything in a serious context without getting the ick)

That and Anna is so concerned with buying pieces that she feels are what fits her brand and have a high price tag. Truly wealthy folks don't care. They wear what's made well and what THEY like. I'm not what's considered uber rich but I have a few 1/1 or 1/not very many seen today pieces that I love just as much or more than my luxury pieces. Anna needs to step off socials and find herself. If she wants Tattle to shut up (we probably never will, but anyways) she needs to address everything properly.

My TRUE level up recommendation for aija:

1. take a very long break from social media to purge anything artificial from your life
2. focus on your health (no more microwave meals sis, and take care of your alcohol overuse)
3. use the time to find who ANNA is, not SotEW or SOA anna, Anna. Aija. Raw and unfiltered.
4. Go back to school. Pick up a job in a cute little bakery or smth to pay for it (wherever she chooses to go) and get a degree. A real degree.
5. If you choose, document your journey after some time and debunk everything
6. CUT TIES WITH DAN LOK AND OTHER SCAMMERS
7. Cut ties with average Joe, divorce babe, divorce and use what little network she has to find a therapist (surely this is all traumatizing, I know when I was sucked into her stuff it was)
8. see an ACTUAL image and color consultant to get her best colors and purge her closet by selling with actual consignment shops or even depop. stuff with tags/new-gently used can be donated to womens shelters, bathing suits/undergarments must be thrown out if used
9. live well below your means and invest your money into retirement and ofc save some for yourself/general grooming
10. pay off ur debt and get ur finances in order + seek help for ur delusions

Sorry for the long post, but honestly its so funny its becoming painful to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Grooming a dog is the BARE MINIMUM for them as not doing so can cause health issues (e.g matted fur which can cause skin issues if severe enough, outgrown nails which can break below the vein etc)

I'm not a vet nor do I have a dog but people in my life have dogs and have had many dogs and this is common knowledge

Regarding the closet, I wouldn't MIND a walk in, but it's not needed. To me, I'd rather have a well thought out and well designed home that suits me and a normal but neat closet with a few walk in elements for my nicer pieces (i.e like the shelves only for the shoes/bags)

I believe everyone needs one good outfit/a few good accessories and I remember someone else saying that they would rather spend on accessories since looking polished is just as much if not more in the details as the actual outfit. Aija has it so so wrong.

You don't need a walk in closet to be aHfluent or eHlegHunt (whenever I hear those words I think of anna-its to the point I cant hear the word elegant from anything in a serious context without getting the ick)

That and Anna is so concerned with buying pieces that she feels are what fits her brand and have a high price tag. Truly wealthy folks don't care. They wear what's made well and what THEY like. I'm not what's considered uber rich but I have a few 1/1 or 1/not very many seen today pieces that I love just as much or more than my luxury pieces. Anna needs to step off socials and find herself. If she wants Tattle to shut up (we probably never will, but anyways) she needs to address everything properly.

My TRUE level up recommendation for aija:

1. take a very long break from social media to purge anything artificial from your life
2. focus on your health (no more microwave meals sis, and take care of your alcohol overuse)
3. use the time to find who ANNA is, not SotEW or SOA anna, Anna. Aija. Raw and unfiltered.
4. Go back to school. Pick up a job in a cute little bakery or smth to pay for it (wherever she chooses to go) and get a degree. A real degree.
5. If you choose, document your journey after some time and debunk everything
6. CUT TIES WITH DAN LOK AND OTHER SCAMMERS
7. Cut ties with average Joe, divorce babe, divorce and use what little network she has to find a therapist (surely this is all traumatizing, I know when I was sucked into her stuff it was)
8. see an ACTUAL image and color consultant to get her best colors and purge her closet by selling with actual consignment shops or even depop. stuff with tags/new-gently used can be donated to womens shelters, bathing suits/undergarments must be thrown out if used
9. live well below your means and invest your money into retirement and ofc save some for yourself/general grooming
10. pay off ur debt and get ur finances in order + seek help for ur delusions

Sorry for the long post, but honestly its so funny its becoming painful to watch
But...but that takes...work!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
- Foundation three shades darker
- Dry | malnourished skin 🥴
- Dog’s turned into a puppet, it’s officially a circus 🎪

8FEEDD0B-F3B6-428F-9B3D-B27C1C7FA981.jpeg
5FDE6B5E-1EB2-4886-B040-2D75ADB99548.jpeg
0822D99F-54CC-463A-A0A4-739B4E940B3F.jpeg
140777ED-8E39-42AC-B457-B78861B34500.jpeg
BEB9C2CA-1378-451F-B86A-5E2FA9BAE34F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At 37 years old and with all the treatments and skin care she claims she's doing she has horrible skin...
I'm pushing 45 and I can't relate to that dryness and malnourished vibe , how??
How? I'll tell you how; she likes to drink. A lot. Alcohol is poison for the skin. Especially in larger than small doses which applies to our Aija Banana here. Throw some microwavable meals in the mix and season it with some botched procedures (too much filler) and here you go; the perfect recipe for horrid skin before the age of 40.

Skincare aside; in the last pics she seems to give off this strong masculine vibe. 🤨

Reactions: 15
Anna Bey, darling!
Please drink a glass of water, get some fruit and veg and keep your monged face to yourself. Thanks!

230BAF05-363B-4685-92F5-BFB7E726B547.jpeg

Reactions: 8
And, what’s with the foundation that’s at least three shades darker than her neck? She’s hopeless. She needs to take a makeup course from a professional before showing that face again. She really does look old and worn out. Her skin is a disgrace for someone who preaches leveling up and taking care of oneself.

She’s certainly not a beauty by any stretch of the imagination, but she could look better than she does now!

And, I love animals; her dog is adorable but enough already. We all know that she’s trying to divert attention away from her total lack of content, but stop using the dog. It’s boring. Also, please stop dragging him to restaurants. He might be allowed, but is it fair to other diners who might be allergic to dogs, afraid of dogs or just do not particularly like dogs? (Of course, if she leaves him at home, he’d probably chew up her Chanelas!)

She is a clueless, self-centered oaf on so many levels . . . too many to count.

Reactions: 10
Anna Bey, darling!
Please drink a glass of water, get some fruit and veg and keep your monged face to yourself. Thanks!

View attachment 2001491
It's the poorly concealed blood veins around her eyes for me...she looks BAD. She needs some moisturizer.
And, what’s with the foundation that’s at least three shades darker than her neck? She’s hopeless. She needs to take a makeup course from a professional before showing that face again. She really does look old and worn out. Her skin is a disgrace for someone who preaches leveling up and taking care of oneself.

She’s certainly not a beauty by any stretch of the imagination, but she could look better than she does now!

And, I love animals; her dog is adorable but enough already. We all know that she’s trying to divert attention away from her total lack of content, but stop using the dog. It’s boring. Also, please stop dragging him to restaurants. He might be allowed, but is it fair to other diners who might be allergic to dogs, afraid of dogs or just do not particularly like dogs? (Of course, if she leaves him at home, he’d probably chew up her Chanelas!)

She is a clueless, self-centered oaf on so many levels . . . too many to count.
Beauty tips for Anna, coming up next on the Tattle soap opera (courtesy of yours truly)!

Reactions: 5
And, what’s with the foundation that’s at least three shades darker than her neck?
It reminds me of the 00s, when girls used to look like they used the orange powder from Dorito’s/Cheeto’s or brown clay because of the huge mismatch of the foundation 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna’s horse, Irish Mist, already has it’s own IG account. What about Ted’s???????

The dog obsession is so childish, and as someone mentioned, she is clearly trying to make up for lack of content by posting silly pics of her dog. Will she start bringing Ted on her vacations or will she say that she misses Ted too much to take a vacation? I predict this will be her next excuse for lack of travel content.

I’m not one of her followers but viewing her content over the years, she is constantly contradicting herself over and over again. Like, doesn’t she know that we can remember these things????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna’s horse, Irish Mist, already has it’s own IG account. What about Ted’s???????

The dog obsession is so childish, and as someone mentioned, she is clearly trying to make up for lack of content by posting silly pics of her dog. Will she start bringing Ted on her vacations or will she say that she misses Ted too much to take a vacation? I predict this will be her next excuse for lack of travel content.

I’m not one of her followers but viewing her content over the years, she is constantly contradicting herself over and over again. Like, doesn’t she know that we can remember these things????
Hint of an ‘upcoming ski trip’ - off season again!
No sound mind would take a small dog to the slopes, logistics wise simply doesn't work - the pathological attention seeker doesn't ski anyway so...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Laydeez, the weekend is here! Let's see what drab Banana will put on today :ROFLMAO: The past two weekends she was wearing probably the worst that her wardrobe has to offer, let's see if she's been reading Tattle this week and will wear something better today.

Laydeez, the weekend is here! Let's see what drab Banana will put on today :ROFLMAO: The past two weekends she was wearing probably the worst that her wardrobe has to offer, let's see if she's been reading Tattle this week and will wear something better today.
The weekend is the best time to wear couture to groom Ted! I don’t know about you all, but the blue Chanela seems financially wise to absorb the dirty water he kicks up. Instead of.. investing in a mobile groomer so she doesn’t have to leave her microwave meals unattended??

Welcome back @Bastine de Beaumanoir !
So, our dear scammer is finally hitting the stage in her scamming life where she MUST beg for attention for her used clothing sale? Desperate for cash, Anna? And with all that elite connections or at least her banker 'husband' and investor 'friend' Karim she should at least had 200k to invest. Unless investing in Anna's head means something totally different than for the rest of us and now she needs her followers to 'invest' into her used bikini. Even middle class ladies donate their clothing to second hand stores or charities. But then again, 'elite' must mean something totally different for Anna than for the rest of us.

Her new thing seems to “analyze” celebrities’ interview.
Look at her top. It is way too tight for her!!

• Haha
Her new thing seems to “analyze” celebrities’ interview.
Look at her top. It is way too tight for her!!

Its almost like she's desperatly trying to stay relevant. And everyone seems to be talking about the Selena Gomez/ hailey Bieber / Kylie Jenner Drama that's going on recently so she Just thought she's gonna viral with it

Reactions: 9
Ladies, am I the only one who thinks that Anna’s dog Ted looks exactly like Lauren Amiri’s (“The LA Way”) dog, Beignet?????

Anna just loves to hijack from more well known influencers. Now she is copying pets!!!!

P.S. Per IG, she is now back on the slopes while Ted is at the hotel with a dogsitter………..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This post has me howling at 5am😂😂😂 Anna saying ‘we’re enjoying this beautiful ski-weather’…Anna is the ‘we’re’ in the room with us right now because I see no one in the reflection of your glasses. Will Anna be posting from 1850 or will she say it’s too popular aka out of her budget? She’s is flexing on us all and letting us all know that she can take her dog sitter to Courchevel😂. I feel bad for Ted though, he’s probably locked up alone in a small room while Anna heads out to take pictures and find a new man at some aprés ski bar.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, eleghunt mangoes, aren't we impressed that Anna is back in Courchevel? At the near end of the ski season? And she is so affluent and eleghunt that she has brought an invisible dog sitter along. My suspicion is that Ted is chilling in the hotel room while Anna takes a few skiing pretend pictures and then goes to the bar to have some eleghunt drinks. And who is that ''we''? I guess she wants us to think that it means she's with her husband, but we haven't seen an arm in months.
And today is the day when she promised to post that Hailey Bieber podcast analysis/outrage. Isn't it said that elegant, elite ladies do not get involved in low level gossip? Is that really part of leveling up?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.