Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back @Bastine de Beaumanoir !
So, our dear scammer is finally hitting the stage in her scamming life where she MUST beg for attention for her used clothing sale? Desperate for cash, Anna? And with all that elite connections or at least her banker 'husband' and investor 'friend' Karim she should at least had 200k to invest. Unless investing in Anna's head means something totally different than for the rest of us and now she needs her followers to 'invest' into her used bikini. Even middle class ladies donate their clothing to second hand stores or charities. But then again, 'elite' must mean something totally different for Anna than for the rest of us.
I’m far from middle class, but donate all of our clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's the poorly concealed blood veins around her eyes for me...she looks BAD. She needs some moisturizer.

Beauty tips for Anna, coming up next on the Tattle soap opera (courtesy of yours truly)!
Finally back on Tattle after the weekend, and as promised, here's Anna's basic skincare guide. Feel free to skip (unless you're Anna, in which case don't).
Anna Bey's 2023 Level-Up Plan: Because Transformation Never Stops, Ladieezzzz
Part 3: Skincare

I’m fully aware that most of this is beginner-level skincare advice, but Anna clearly needs beginner skincare advice, in spite of all Tattle has done to help her. After all, she was the one using SPF 6 on beach days.

There’s no shame in using drugstore/affordable skincare. Anna claims she using Biologique Recherche so that she can sound ahfluhent and expensive, but I don’t believe she either uses it regularly in a routine or she just can’t afford it because it’s super expensive.

One of the benefits of living in Europe is that pharmacies are next-level! European pharmacies (particularly in France) are renowned world-over for having quality skincare at an affordable price.

Most dermatologists actually recommend affordable skincare, like CeraVe, La Roche-Posay (my personal favorite), Vanicream, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Byoma, etc.

My advice is that you look carefully at the labels before purchasing, and if it has fragrance, alcohol, or toxic ingredients – run!

Cleanse, treat, moisturize, sunscreen. Four steps is all that is really necessary in a skincare routine.

Double cleansing in the evening to remove sunscreen and makeup is essential. No, that doesn’t mean use the same cleanser twice. It means using a makeup removing product (micellar water, cleansing oil, cleansing balm, etc.) and then following up with your regular cleanser. You don’t need to buy an expensive cleanser because all you need is to wash your face – any special ingredients are still going to go right down the drain.

Treat steps are prescription creams, serums, and other actives. This is where it is usually worth spending a bit more money to be sure you are getting the highest quality actives that are perfect for your skin.

Moisturize, again, is a pretty straightforward step. Look for moisturizers that have hyaluronic acid/ceramides/niacinamide. You don’t need a super fancy moisturizer.

Sunscreen is essential to preserve your skin from the aging and cancerous rays of the sun. You could have the best skincare, but if you’re not using sunscreen, you might as well be throwing your money away (hint hint, Anna). Asian sunscreens are the GOAT: they have the best quality with the most affordable price.

Use a Vitamin C serum in the morning and retinol at night. Aging skin comes with loss of firmness in the skin, which can actually make pores look larger. Vitamin C and retinol is the #1 anti-aging duo, packed with antioxidants for the healthiest skin yet. (Just don’t use them together!)

To ease yourself into using retinol, start using one night a week and *gradually* build your way up to every night. If you’re experiencing sensitivity, try a retinol sandwich: moisturizer, retinol, and moisturizer again.

See a dermatologist now.
Anna, years of smoking, drinking, whoring, and scamming have taken a serious toll on your skin. You’re not even 40 yet, but you look well over 50. Please, for the love, take some of your scamming savings and see a reputable dermatologist (not one of those sketchy Botox & filler salons you love so much). And speaking of filler, get it removed ASAP. It’s doing you no favors.

(PS: Should I keep doing these? I know a lot of what I say is basic, everyday knowledge, but Anna and her minions don't know basic, everyday knowledge. Are these posts good for the thread? If not, I won't keep doing them. Love you all 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sadly, I was only to watch the first 3 minutes of Anna’s latest YT vid on Hailey Bieber. I just can’t deal with Anna’s superiority or arrogance any longer. The subject matter was insanely ridiculous as was her regurgitation of it.

Sorry Tattle Ladies, I’m out.

Reactions: 5
Hi Ladies, I was wondering; since Anna clearly has no clue what she's on about where would I look for resources and education on 'leveling up' as they call it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hailey Bieber Crossed Her OWN Line... AWKWARD!

Being Anna Bey ... AWKWARD!

TL;DR - Hailey appeared on a podcast where she answered questions about her sex life. Anna begins by saying that she is not "calling out" or "shaming" Hailey but using her as a case study. Anna's argument is basically that she thought Hailey did this to please her fans / because she thought it was expected of her. (The podcast host, at one point, said she was asking about sex because the fans would want to know.) Anna thinks that question shouldn't have been asked, and that Hailey isn't obliged to discuss the the subject for the sake of her fans. That's true, but Hailey is a grown woman and can talk about it if she wants to.

Anna blathers about how Hailey looks uncomfortable answering these questions. She praises Hailey for trying to deflect with a joke, but then gets disappointed that Hailey ultimately did answer the questions. Anna blathers about how you don't have to answer questions like this in the real world and it's fine to say no, then says "we don't need to know that you prefer doggy-style sex! It's a little bit TMI!" (complete with an emoji of a dog.) WTF. She acknowledges that Hailey might have agreed beforehand to discuss the subject on the podcast, but still acts like Hailey just didn't know how to say no and could have benefited from Anna's advice. So basically Anna is calling her out and making her look bad.

The video's mercifully short but consists mostly of Anna watching footage of the podcast being recorded and screwing up her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Ladies, I was wondering; since Anna clearly has no clue what she's on about where would I look for resources and education on 'leveling up' as they call it?
If you're looking to do it with little to no money, I would say the internet. There are so many resources by educated people online; you can look up any topic you like.

Your local library is a great mine of information. It has books on literally every topic - and if it doesn't, a lot of libraries have interlibrary loan systems where you can request books from other libraries.

For etiquette purposes, I would recommend the latest edition of Emily Post's Etiquette. A lot of it is common courtesy, but it is a good resource to have, particularly for fancier events. I love the index; it's super helpful. (It's not necessary though! Kindness and courtesy are all that you really need. If someone is judging you negatively because you accidentally used the wrong fork, they're not the type of person you want to be around.)

I would be wary of YouTube channels and certain blogs - some are legit, some are Anna Bey wannabes. There are some great videos by smaller channels though!

And just remember: leveling up is not only about the outside, but also the inside. Anna's followers focus too much on what people (i.e. affluent men) might think of them. But leveling up has a lot to do with the cultivation of your mind. Your outer appearance radiates what's in your mind; if your mind is filled with wisdom (not just knowledge, wisdom and knowledge are two different things) and peace, that will show on the outside too. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hailey Bieber Crossed Her OWN Line... AWKWARD!

Being Anna Bey ... AWKWARD!

TL;DR - Hailey appeared on a podcast where she answered questions about her sex life. Anna begins by saying that she is not "calling out" or "shaming" Hailey but using her as a case study. Anna's argument is basically that she thought Hailey did this to please her fans / because she thought it was expected of her. (The podcast host, at one point, said she was asking about sex because the fans would want to know.) Anna thinks that question shouldn't have been asked, and that Hailey isn't obliged to discuss the the subject for the sake of her fans. That's true, but Hailey is a grown woman and can talk about it if she wants to.

Anna blathers about how Hailey looks uncomfortable answering these questions. She praises Hailey for trying to deflect with a joke, but then gets disappointed that Hailey ultimately did answer the questions. Anna blathers about how you don't have to answer questions like this in the real world and it's fine to say no, then says "we don't need to know that you prefer doggy-style sex! It's a little bit TMI!" (complete with an emoji of a dog.) WTF. She acknowledges that Hailey might have agreed beforehand to discuss the subject on the podcast, but still acts like Hailey just didn't know how to say no and could have benefited from Anna's advice. So basically Anna is calling her out and making her look bad.

The video's mercifully short but consists mostly of Anna watching footage of the podcast being recorded and screwing up her face
This coming from the woman who did an entire YouTube video on "How to Have Sex Like a Classy Woman" because her sheep followers asked her to. Pot calling the kettle black, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This coming from the woman who did an entire YouTube video on "How to Have Sex Like a Classy Woman" because her sheep followers asked her to. Pot calling the kettle black, anyone?
Would she prefer it if Hailey had talked about her "lady's flower" and advised listeners to spray perfume on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone,
here are annas latest Updates from Instagram:
---

She seems to be reading tattle daily.
She even has a dogwalker now😂
Wow, she definitely seemed to take my advice in my list. I feel like a whole celebrity now 😂
So now madame banana heres some videos for you:
-how to breathe eleghuntly
-how to use the bathroom like an eleghunt woman
-how to fehmininely move your belongings into a bank lounge
-10 things eleghunt laydeeezzz never do while gardening/cooking/insert other task that ppl do here
-10 things you should do to level up your news feed (1. practicing what you preach and not engaging in low level celeb drama ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I enjoy https://goalscalling.com/ and http://www.levelupbyiti.com/
It depends very much on your actual goals who is useful to follow, I haven't found a youtuber yet that aligns with my goals unfortunately.
Goals Calling looks like it was written by ChatGPT with photos sourced from Unsplash. I’m not convinced it’s not run by an Indian guy in an office tower in Bangalore.

And I DARE you to click on that Iti girl’s “VIP Package”. It’s literally just a payment screen where you give her €10,000. 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Goals Calling looks like it was written by ChatGPT with photos sourced from Unsplash. I’m not convinced it’s not run by an Indian guy in an office tower in Bangalore.

And I DARE you to click on that Iti girl’s “VIP Package”. It’s literally just a payment screen where you give her €10,000. 💀
You can't fault her for trying lmao :ROFLMAO:
But seriously I enjoy reading these blogs, I take what's useful to me and forget about the rest.

Reactions: 3

So I actually entered "what are some traits of a high value woman" into ChatGPT and...
"The concept of a "high value woman" can be subjective and dependent on individual values and preferences. However, some traits that are generally associated with high value women are:
  1. Self-respect and self-confidence: A high value woman values herself and knows her worth. She is confident in her abilities and does not rely on external validation to feel good about herself.
  2. Independence: A high value woman is not afraid to be alone and can take care of herself. She has her own goals and ambitions and does not depend on anyone else to achieve them.
  3. Honesty and authenticity: A high value woman is true to herself and does not try to be someone she's not. She is honest with herself and others, and does not engage in manipulative behavior or play mind games.
  4. Respect for others: A high value woman treats others with respect and kindness, regardless of their background or status. She does not judge others and is open-minded.
  5. Emotional intelligence: A high value woman is emotionally intelligent and aware of her own feelings and those of others. She is able to communicate effectively and empathetically, and can navigate difficult situations with grace and maturity.
  6. Ambition and drive: A high value woman is ambitious and driven, with a clear sense of purpose and direction. She is constantly working to improve herself and achieve her goals, while also supporting and empowering others.
  7. Boundaries: A high value woman knows her boundaries and is able to communicate them clearly and assertively. She does not compromise her values or allow others to treat her poorly.
  8. Positive mindset: A high value woman has a positive and optimistic outlook on life. She sees challenges as opportunities for growth and learning, and does not dwell on negativity or dwell on past failures.
Overall, a high value woman is someone who values herself and others, is authentic, emotionally intelligent, and ambitious, while also maintaining healthy boundaries and a positive mindset." -wise words of our eleghunt mango ChatGPT

Basically what was on Iti's page in different formatting ;)
Laydiezzzz, you fool nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy international women's Day!
May all the elehgunt ladieeezzz be blessed with ill fillers, microwaved food, ridiculous outfit at the stable and recycled pictures!
Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.