Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And by chance today she’s “socializing” after tattle pointing out she has no friends after sitting alone having a “dog birthday party” 😂 lol Aija it’s okay we know you don’t have friends and you think everyone is jelous of you.
Spot on!!!
Anna Bey posing by a house that isn't hers -she got us used to.

Aija you're so dull...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Spot on!!!
Anna Bey posing by a house that isn't hers -she got us used to.

Aija you're so dull...
And, Anna dearest, leveled up ladies do not highlight their poor education with major grammar slips. It’s “Teddy and I” and not “Me and Teddy.” You’re welcome, dear. Always happy to help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah, isn't it nice that Aija is reading Tattle so intently? We're like her guiding light, telling her what to do, but she still doesn't manage to quite get to that eleghunt billionaire laydee level she says she is. I guess Ted's birthday posts did not have the effect she wanted so she arranged a dog play date. At least the dog got to spend some time being a dog and not the laydee's live stuffed pet in a bag. Perhaps she is trying to move from being a luxury/eleghunce influencer to a dog mom creator?

I know people who do celebrate their pet's birthdays. Why not celebarate it if one wants? But usually it is some small get together for the humans to have dinner and the pet birthday is just a reason to meet up. Aija says she supposedly knows the secrets of the elite woman, and knows how to level up so much...but she can't get a small party organised? I would assume that a rich laydee with lots of connections would have friends who'd like to come out for dinner. But at the same time, she posts that she is so successful everyone dislikes her. Which one is it, Aija?
I would assume that networking skills would be one key thing to level up one's life....
Eleghunt mangoes, your guesses for the next video? ''10 eleghunt ways to celebrate your dog's birthday''?

Reactions: 7
And, Anna dearest, leveled up ladies do not highlight their poor education with major grammar slips. It’s “Teddy and I” and not “Me and Teddy.” You’re welcome, dear. Always happy to help.
I was contemplating posting this very thing - thank you! 🙌

Reactions: 6
You’re most welcome, dunhill. There’s just nothing less elegant than poor grammar. It’s always a dead giveaway.
When English isn't someone's first language, I try to be kind and give them more leeway. However, knowing when to use I/me is pretty basic stuff, and given Anna lived in London, it's an unforgivable error to make.

Reactions: 8
When English isn't someone's first language, I try to be kind and give them more leeway. However, knowing when to use I/me is pretty basic stuff, and given Anna lived in London, it's an unforgivable error to make.
Admittedly, many native speakers make mistakes, sometimes even worse ones. English isn't my first language but during the years I spent in the UK, I would regularly come across native speakers making ridiculous mistakes, even those with uni education would often make unbelievable mistakes in their professional communication. I still recall those plentiful work emails I got from company lawyers who didn't bother to check for errors and would sand a two liner peppered with a handful of grammatical errors. It got so far that eventually even my English teacher (native English speaker) told me 'Don't listen to the native speakers here or you'll learn their mistakes'. It's true, though, that Banana should really pay more attention to her online presentation, it was her after all who was always going on about how building your brand and looking after your brand is very important and blah blah blah. I see this just as another of her controversies, nothing more, nothing less. We all know by know that she contradicts herself all the time, plus is unbelieavably lazy.

Admittedly, many native speakers make mistakes, sometimes even worse ones. English isn't my first language but during the years I spent in the UK, I would regularly come across native speakers making ridiculous mistakes, even those with uni education would often make unbelievable mistakes in their professional communication. I still recall those plentiful work emails I got from company lawyers who didn't bother to check for errors and would sand a two liner peppered with a handful of grammatical errors. It got so far that eventually even my English teacher (native English speaker) told me 'Don't listen to the native speakers here or you'll learn their mistakes'. It's true, though, that Banana should really pay more attention to her online presentation, it was her after all who was always going on about how building your brand and looking after your brand is very important and blah blah blah. I see this just as another of her controversies, nothing more, nothing less. We all know by know that she contradicts herself all the time, plus is unbelieavably lazy.
Yes. Sloppy too. She displays zero attention to detail. And in my experience of UHNWIs, it's attention to detail that is key.

Reactions: 6
And the winner is ... "10 Ways to Look Expensive on a Budget in Spring" showing off more of Anna's fave high-street finds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still has that same old tired strapless bra under her shirts that gives her armpit-boobs.
Super elegant!
And yeah I’m “just jealous” lol…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
10 Items YOU NEED To Look Expensive On A Budget In Spring

You NEED them. All well-dressed women have them! Anna doesn't care if you're sick of the eight or so previous videos she's released on this subject. She's coming back for more! All throughout the video she talks about what eleghunt water goblins wear in spring, showing off various examples from H&M and Zara. There's only so much she's willing to spend before it all gets returned to the store.

1. "Colourful suits" - she shows off cerise tailored trousers and a matching blazer from Zara. The colour is far too bright for her. She gushes that the belt creates a waist. You're still not an hourglass, Anna

2. Denim shirt dresses - thinks it looks youthful and that together with a "conservative" dress makes an "interesting salt and sweet type of mix." WTF? Predictably, the dress she chose looks incredibly matronly on her

3. Silk or satin shirt dresses - again, very granny-hooker-chic, looks like a nightgown with a bit of rope tied around the waist.

4. "Voluminous A-Line Skirt" or in Anna's words "volumous." Anna's skirt finishes at the widest part of her calf (she's not shrieking about "cutting off the leg" now!), makes her look like she has swallowed a beach ball, and is paired with shoes that clearly don't fit because her toes are sticking out.

5. Polka dots - "it's such a CLAHSSIC and TIMELESS piece of print!" She models a sleeveless dress with a sweetheart neckline, this one is from Reformation and a little more expensive. Quote: "we need to have a little polka dress in our arsenal as classy women!" We get a little reference to her HUSBAND who totally loves her in a midi dress!!! Joe's probably more turned on by Arsenal FC.

6. Printed dresses - she goes for a weird geometric print which looks great on the beautiful model on the website, but not so great on Anna Bey. We get a nightmarish Photoshop of Anna on a beach with sunglasses superimposed onto her face.

7. "Pencil skirt dresses" - she means very fitted dresses. Once again she chose one that is an unflattering length and highlights her lack of a waist. Anna thinks EVERY woman should have a dress like this. I'd rather not, thanks

8. Silk dresses - I give up. What is her obsession with silk? She chooses a white version in cheap satin. Quote: "I don't care if it looks like a nightgown." Yeah, we can see that, love

9. Smart shirt - It's wrinkled, made of cheap satin, and in a bright blue that makes her look ghostly pale

Plug for The Eleghunt Stylist. At least put this at the start of the video, not at the end where you have already made it clear you don't have much sense of style at all?

10. High waisted trousers and silk blouse - Makes her look both older and very, very bottom-heavy

She says her next video is ten more tips on dressing for spring. Which means it'll be about something completely different! Place your bets, laydeeeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 18

You NEED them. All well-dressed women have them! Anna doesn't care if you're sick of the eight or so previous videos she's released on this subject. She's coming back for more! All throughout the video she talks about what eleghunt water goblins wear in spring, showing off various examples from H&M and Zara. There's only so much she's willing to spend before it all gets returned to the store.

1. "Colourful suits" - she shows off cerise tailored trousers and a matching blazer from Zara. The colour is far too bright for her. She gushes that the belt creates a waist. You're still not an hourglass, Anna

2. Denim shirt dresses - thinks it looks youthful and that together with a "conservative" dress makes an "interesting salt and sweet type of mix." WTF? Predictably, the dress she chose looks incredibly matronly on her

3. Silk or satin shirt dresses - again, very granny-hooker-chic, looks like a nightgown with a bit of rope tied around the waist.

4. "Voluminous A-Line Skirt" or in Anna's words "volumous." Anna's skirt finishes at the widest part of her calf (she's not shrieking about "cutting off the leg" now!), makes her look like she has swallowed a beach ball, and is paired with shoes that clearly don't fit because her toes are sticking out.

5. Polka dots - "it's such a CLAHSSIC and TIMELESS piece of print!" She models a sleeveless dress with a sweetheart neckline, this one is from Reformation and a little more expensive. Quote: "we need to have a little polka dress in our arsenal as classy women!" We get a little reference to her HUSBAND who totally loves her in a midi dress!!! Joe's probably more turned on by Arsenal FC.

6. Printed dresses - she goes for a weird geometric print which looks great on the beautiful model on the website, but not so great on Anna Bey. We get a nightmarish Photoshop of Anna on a beach with sunglasses superimposed onto her face.

7. "Pencil skirt dresses" - she means very fitted dresses. Once again she chose one that is an unflattering length and highlights her lack of a waist. Anna thinks EVERY woman should have a dress like this. I'd rather not, thanks

8. Silk dresses - I give up. What is her obsession with silk? She chooses a white version in cheap satin. Quote: "I don't care if it looks like a nightgown." Yeah, we can see that, love

9. Smart shirt - It's wrinkled, made of cheap satin, and in a bright blue that makes her look ghostly pale

Plug for The Eleghunt Stylist. At least put this at the start of the video, not at the end where you have already made it clear you don't have much sense of style at all?

10. High waisted trousers and silk blouse - Makes her look both older and very, very bottom-heavy

She says her next video is ten more tips on dressing for spring. Which means it'll be about something completely different! Place your bets, laydeeeeeez
Actually I think the polka dress kinda cute tbh

Reactions: 4

Always adore your commentary!

• Heart
Absolutely adore a polka dot dress (am wearing one as I type this). The one worn by Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman is the benchmark against which all others are scored!

EDIT

I skimmed the video and none of the items chosen look particularly expensive or elegant. The polka dot dress is easily the best of the bunch. The silky shirtdress and fuchaia suit would have looked much more expensive if she would have removed the belt loops at the side seam or even just put the belt on top of them so they weren't visible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Aija, was this necessary? Are you proud of this? I thought that elegant ladies don't share overly private moments and I think that this is one of them. This is an extremely unflattering picture and your face during this procedure should have stayed between you and your beautician. I don't understand what elegant lady (or any sensible woman) would want to share such a private moment when she's on a beautician's bed, half undressed, with no make up on having a facial done.
---
I was laughing my head off :-D The 'volumous' skirt made Aija look like the complete and utter milkmaid she is (nothing against milkmaids).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some screenshots from today's video (@witchofwestbyfleet thanks for the lovely recap as always).

I actually quite liked the skirt and the polka dot dress (which Anna keeps calling a "polka dress" for some reason). Listening to Anna sing the praises of the midi dress made my heart sink because I love midi dresses - I don't know if I'll ever mentally recover from this video.

Half of the pieces she bought have potential, but she always manages to make everything look so freaking ugly!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some screenshots from today's video (@witchofwestbyfleet thanks for the lovely recap as always).

I actually quite liked the skirt and the polka dot dress (which Anna keeps calling a "polka dress" for some reason). Listening to Anna sing the praises of the midi dress made my heart sink because I love midi dresses - I don't know if I'll ever mentally recover from this video.

Half of the pieces she bought have potential, but she always manages to make everything look so freaking ugly!
I have to say that, in favor of Anna, I don't know anyone who looks good on that model of the high waist pants from Zara. Literally no one. They are beautiful, but they were designed by lucifer himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I endured our klaaasy guru's video, only because @witchofwestbyfleet 's excellent commentary made me curious. And so Aija got one view from me, congrats, Aija!
I liked the pink suit, though I was shocked that this time, the trousers looked almost too long for her. I couldn't quite see the shoes she was wearing, but this was a slight departure from her granny style.
The denim dress brought back the granny style, the ''edgy'' granny. The more I analyse the elghunt laydee's style, the more I see her subconscious straying into the BEE (Baltic Eastern European) style. For many people here, denim dresses are deemed to be youthful and edgy, though oftentimes they end up looking a bit matronly on some, like on Banana. The white satin dress with the belt gave me early 2000s soccer mom vibes. Maybe it is the dress, maybe it is Banana. But that's a no from me. The skirt and blouse combo reminds me of a librarian or teacher - looks nice, quite a standard outfit. Does it look very expensive... hard to tell of course. I guess such a skirt would look really good on a true hourglass figure to chinch in the waist.
The black/white dress looked a bit like a robe to me. A bit frumpy.
The satin dress really looks like a nightgown. Perhaps Banana should have picked a different color, then it might have been more expensive and eleghunt looking.
The grey/khaki pants are a mystery. As @Plane_Jane said, the high waist pants look good on very few people. Add the weird crop length and the color, and it looks... not so fab. Banana always gives us her staple look - weird crop pant outfit!
I liked the polka dot dress, but overall, I had hoped for a bit more color in a spring haul. Quite a few of these pieces were black and white and a bit predictable. And we didn't see one glimpse of the Chanela but there was a honorary mention of Joe. I remember Aija saying in her older videos that her being levelled up, eleghunt and klaasy was how she found him.

there was a honorary mention of Joe. I remember Aija saying in her older videos that her being levelled up, eleghunt and klaasy was how she found him.
...maybe she should look for him again 😄 Where is he?? Do I understand it correctly that we'll never see his wrist again? Something horrible must have happened...not to paint the worst case scenario, but could he be in jail? Or worse, dead?!?!? Or he has simply had enough of her. But how long can she get away with just mentioning him but never showing his arm again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.