Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some screenshots from today's video (@witchofwestbyfleet thanks for the lovely recap as always).

I actually quite liked the skirt and the polka dot dress (which Anna keeps calling a "polka dress" for some reason). Listening to Anna sing the praises of the midi dress made my heart sink because I love midi dresses - I don't know if I'll ever mentally recover from this video.

Half of the pieces she bought have potential, but she always manages to make everything look so freaking ugly!
I can’t stand the furniture in her rooms, what are these two lamps?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my, how will we survive if we are shown an arm again? It might be too much for our little tattling hearts to take!
Banana's style advice is based so much on what attracts/repells a man and she claims to have a great marriage. When in fact we see not one glimpse of her husband or any meaningful way. Now Joe is supposed to share the bed with her and the dog. Ted as the chastity barrier. After all, our prim and proper Banana does no kinky stuff. I think that's why in the previous video where she mentioned whips and so she pretended to not know what all that is. It had nothing to do with her skorting history or services she might have offered at some point, but more to show that she is such a true laydee that she doesn't know of anything beyond missionary.

Reactions: 9
Some screenshots from today's video (@witchofwestbyfleet thanks for the lovely recap as always).

Half of the pieces she bought have potential, but she always manages to make everything look so freaking ugly!
We all know why “what not to wear” was a more successful concept for Anna.

Looks like she was informed about the transition to “what to wear videos” by her assistant or her husband.

View attachment 2102122
Why does Ted always look so sad??? 😭
Have you guys seen those "dogs before and after adoption" compilations? Where on the "before" pictures the dogs look very sad and miserable and on the "after" pictures they're smiling and wagging their tails? Well Ted looks like a "before" picture in those compilations. Poor baby, I just want to give him a hug 😭😭😭
I’d be sad if my owner put that stupid hat on my head and spoke to me like a twit

Reactions: 4
Banana's style advice is based so much on what attracts/repells a man and she claims to have a great marriage.
I beg to differ, she essentially created the formula to repelling wealthy people. Let's give credit where credit is due.

Capaciousbag.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I actually quite liked the skirt and the polka dot dress (which Anna keeps calling a "polka dress" for some reason). Listening to Anna sing the praises of the midi dress made my heart sink because I love midi dresses - I don't know if I'll ever mentally recover from this video.

My god, where do we begin? ;D
That denim dress is what I remember my mum and her friends wore in 2003 when they took us to daycare. Is it just me or do some colours of denim just look dated? It's really hard to style them in a cool way, you can't just put them on and call it an outfit lol
The white blouse and black skirt... if Anna were a true hourglass, she would look massive in that skirt - the stiff fabric would create an illusion of huge hips. Also I think it should sit a bit higher, her waist line looks off and she just looks like a waitress or a librarian as @vanilla_sky already said
The black and white abstract print is a no, Anna does not have the colouring nor the style chops to pull of a piece like that, it looks like a bathrobe on her. And can't the elegant stylist see that it cuts off her leg, making her look short? I thought she was obsessed with looking tall and slim
Now I don't know what's her kibbe type but she looks awful in a shirt, it's too stiff and paired with mid rise trousers? Anna, I thought you were trying to attract men?

My god, where do we begin? ;D
That denim dress is what I remember my mum and her friends wore in 2003 when they took us to daycare. Is it just me or do some colours of denim just look dated? It's really hard to style them in a cool way, you can't just put them on and call it an outfit lol
The white blouse and black skirt... if Anna were a true hourglass, she would look massive in that skirt - the stiff fabric would create an illusion of huge hips. Also I think it should sit a bit higher, her waist line looks off and she just looks like a waitress or a librarian as @vanilla_sky already said
The black and white abstract print is a no, Anna does not have the colouring nor the style chops to pull of a piece like that, it looks like a bathrobe on her. And can't the elegant stylist see that it cuts off her leg, making her look short? I thought she was obsessed with looking tall and slim
Now I don't know what's her kibbe type but she looks awful in a shirt, it's too stiff and paired with mid rise trousers? Anna, I thought you were trying to attract men?
Re. the denim dress. I love denim dresses and own several, but would never wear or even recommend the dress in the video. They're tricky to pull off at the best of times and can be very austere, particularly in dark, stiff denim like the one featured. Something softer, made from lyocell would be better - this is both feminine and elegant, although better saved for warmer weather.

No need to thank me Anna 😘

Reactions: 5
Anna: “the secret to my skin”…
Me: adds it to the “brands to avoid” list.

I know it’s probably not a horrible brand, but since Anna likes overpriced things just for the sake of appearances and trying to look aHfluent for using/having them, I’ll pass. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna: “the secret to my skin”…
Me: adds it to the “brands to avoid” list.

I know it’s probably not a horrible brand, but since Anna likes overpriced things just for the sake of appearances and trying to look aHfluent for using/having them, I’ll pass. 😁
Honestly, I spent several years trying all kinds of creams and serums and although I noticed improvement, it was not a panacea. Now I only use 2 daily products (3 products including sun cream) recommended by a dermatologist for my skin's needs and I have incredible results, no texture and the quality of my skin has improved a lot.

In summary, you may have to shell out a little more money for a good dermatologist's consultation and his products, but believe me, in the long run you will save money and have better results.👍

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile on Raty Instagram....
Another free treatment, at least she's taking care of her skin on a more regular basis
Another pole for more intel, as THE eleghunt stylist she needs more
Search Susan desperately
The secret to her skin..what secret? Seeing her skin so close up like that shows how bad it is. I mean it isn’t awful. The worst I’ve seen. But it doesn’t look glowing.

Reactions: 5

Encountered this video. Reasonable amount of analysis of "stay at home girlfriend" in this video actually applies to Aija/Anna. Maybe it's her seeing her mom hustling to provide for her that made her dreaming about a different life without knowing what that life might cost. And now she has no skill other than scamming vulnerable girls to go into this life...

Reactions: 7
Reasonable amount of analysis of "stay at home girlfriend" in this video actually applies to Aija/Anna. Maybe it's her seeing her mom hustling to provide for her that made her dreaming about a different life without knowing what that life might cost. And now she has no skill other than scamming vulnerable girls to go into this life...
Yeah, Erin might be a liar, but she at least has marketable skills, and her business (even though shady) was selling services she was qualified to provide. Although Anna suggests her stepfather came along when she was still fairly young - and he is in IT and probably earns good money, but Erin continued to work and have her own income. She is still married to the stepfather and has a comfortable life so I guess Anna did not see the benefits of staying in work and keeping your skills sharp. But it certainly is an advantage if you find yourself divorced/widowed, especially when kids are involved

Encountered this video. Reasonable amount of analysis of "stay at home girlfriend" in this video actually applies to Aija/Anna. Maybe it's her seeing her mom hustling to provide for her that made her dreaming about a different life without knowing what that life might cost. And now she has no skill other than scamming vulnerable girls to go into this life...
Great video! This comment applies to Anna for sure (probably even the girlfriend part? who knows):

1681898929234.png

At the end of the day we need to remember that this whole Tattle thread started by woman that bought her course or were recommended her content by the algorithm and took many months of analysis to point out that she is actually a scammer. Yes. A scammer.

She convinced a lot of vulnerable girls to spend thousands on dodgy courses about "bagging a rich man". I am glad it seems that cash cow is not working for her anymore.

Reactions: 18
Great video! This comment applies to Anna for sure (probably even the girlfriend part? who knows):

View attachment 2111714

At the end of the day we need to remember that this whole Tattle thread started by woman that bought her course or were recommended her content by the algorithm and took many months of analysis to point out that she is actually a scammer. Yes. A scammer.

She convinced a lot of vulnerable girls to spend thousands on dodgy courses about "bagging a rich man". I am glad it seems that cash cow is not working for her anymore.
What should speak volumes of Aija's 'success' is how many of her followers actually managed to marry a rich guy. In reality though, probably not many at all. Aija's been around for years nad has a huge fan base, surely by now the fruits of her labor should have been paying off, as in - her fans should be marrying rich men left, right and centre. Are they? No! Which is a clear proof of what a scammer Aija really is. She has no success stories to show because her scam doesn't work. It's a pity her followers haven't worked it out yet.

Reactions: 12
What should speak volumes of Aija's 'success' is how many of her followers actually managed to marry a rich guy. In reality though, probably not many at all. Aija's been around for years nad has a huge fan base, surely by now the fruits of her labor should have been paying off, as in - her fans should be marrying rich men left, right and centre. Are they? No! Which is a clear proof of what a scammer Aija really is. She has no success stories to show because her scam doesn't work. It's a pity her followers haven't worked it out yet.
That is not necessary, I would be satisfied if you show some of the results of your clients from before and after having helped them find their own style. She only shows her own photos of her from her past as the only example.

As a client this does not motivate me to pay for her course, since it makes Anna seem like she only knows how to dress herself. (and neither is that the case)

Reactions: 8
More promo for the Z-list
Screenshot_2023-04-19-19-05-54-30_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

@ShootForTheMoon her target audience is easy to gaslight, just drop them a 'you haven't been consistent enough with your LOA' or you need to network more via Z-list and they will stop question Anna's ROI.

I think she has had a big turnover in her community. People who used to follow her back in 2018 have long time moved on and she has, since 2020 and after her prime concentrated her efforts on economically more vulnerable demographics. People with a minimum of education (like high school level) soon understand that too many things don't add on, they might still follow her but wouldn't buy her scam better than University program.

This reminds me that I never told you eleghunt mangoes how I came across Wannabey and how I ended up on Tattle 👀

Attachments

Dear eleghunt mangoe @Pardon my French please tell how you ended up on Tattle!
I ended up here because I had hit a little slump and thought that maybe I need to ''level up'' a bit to get over it. I am so happy that I found Tattle and did not give the Wannabey my money.

I think that Banana will never show genuine customer feedback from her eleghunt style course - 1) I doubt there's that many of her customers who have a dramatic transformation thanks to her and 2) Banana does not like to share her spotlight. If that mystical unicorn customer may have had a great style transformation, then it might take away from Banana's imagined style superiority.
And laydeez, why do we need to pay big $ to look like a granny? We can evolve our own granny style for free based on the most eleghunt videos of Banana. Run, don't walk, to get everything our guru tells us to get.

I also saw that instagram comment. I wonder if Banana has deleted it already. It seems her followers are not as awed by her as before. I wonder why? I guess even the lower income demographic she is going for now has realised that there's cheaper ways to be more elegant and stylish.

And I still feel a bit sad for poor Ted. He is still carried around everywhere and has to sit through her beauty treatments. I think dog his age should be able to chill at home for a few hours. Unless Banana is too scared to leave him home because he has attachment issues/howls/barks/eats Hermessas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.