Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to claw her way into desirable circles. It’s so elegant to be jaded, desensitized, and parasitic. People TOTALLY love letting in wannabes that rely on smoke and mirrors. Not genuine people that are full of potential and prioritize more important things. 🤡

Some of us get mentorship and funding without opening our legs, Anna. She’s in denial about not being worthy. If people aren’t guiding you into their circles without you making a pitch, you’ve already failed.

Likable and exceptional people aren’t constantly lonely. The only people eager to be around her are her followers. 🥲

Omg you guys I just watched her 10 most hated perfumes video and I am heartbroken. I literally own 8 out of the 11 perfumes she talked about 😭😭 When she took out the Chanel no. 5 and said it doesn't belong in the line up I knew right away that she is just another pretentious brand bleep. This is one of the oldest perfumes in my collection (gifted to me by a family member) and its been sitting on my dresser for years unused bc it literally smells like old socks
She sounds like someone who rubs their wrists together after putting on perfume. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if someone had pointed this out but it looks like M. Hallit is not so average joe anymore. As of 2021, Joe Hallit is no longer a membre de la direction générale but membre de la direction of Bank Audi Swiss. Not too sure with the differences between the two roles and my French is terrible (sorry!), so had to use the ol reliable google translate. From the screenshots attached, my understanding is that he's no longer part of the bank's management committee but now is a member of the BOD? (please correct me if i am wrong).. That's sound like a promotion, no? could it be the reason why Anna can afford to be this lazy and inconsistent ;) probably an increase in her monthly allowance wink wink
It actually looks like the opposite - that he lost status by being demoted to a lower role… “direction generale” (previous role) should be more important than “direction”.

Reactions: 11
It actually looks like the opposite - that he lost status by being demoted to a lower role… “direction generale” (previous role) should be more important than “direction”.
Yep, but there are 1-2 hidden fans of Raty spying around here who felt very offended when I asked if Joe‘s a doorman 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg you guys I just watched her 10 most hated perfumes video and I am heartbroken. I literally own 8 out of the 11 perfumes she talked about 😭😭 When she took out the Chanel no. 5 and said it doesn't belong in the line up I knew right away that she is just another pretentious brand bleep. This is one of the oldest perfumes in my collection (gifted to me by a family member) and its been sitting on my dresser for years unused bc it literally smells like old socks
I haven’t seen that Anna Wannabey video yet and when I searched for it I got a reaction video (by her who won't named) to Anna Bey’s perfume video which is just tattle click bait.
283516766_715670752970323_7924298050867456133_n.jpg

It’s interesting to learn (according to her who won't be named) that old money families gift Chanel 5 to their daughters for their 16th birthday to develop their taste for perfume. And communist party bosses in Moscow would get Lancome if they couldn’t get Chanel 5. So they develop their daughters’ appreciation for fine perfume that turns on rich men. That’s why Anna Bey’s fans can’t appreciate Chanel.
Also, I heard Baccarat Rouge isn’t a strong perfume but boring, inoffensive and smells like clean linen. It stays on a long time, but not overpowering. So I heard Anna is lying and never smelled it. That means all the perfumes in her video that Anna Bey is showing off trying to flex are FAKE, just like everything else in her life. Anyone here smelled Baccarat Rouge? She who won't be named simply said it’s a boring basic perfume everyone wears and moved on to Cartier, Armani and some Arab stuff.
My theory is 1) all the perfumes in the video are FAKE and she never smelled them except Britney Spears 2) her fans have a basic taste and so is Anna’s to the point she didn’t put an effort to educate her fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Read an article in the Independent UK highlighting:
"The nation of Sweden is at the centre of an online debate after many internet users were shocked to learn about the Swedish tradition of not serving food to guests in some situations."
Jetsetbabes' website discusses how to be a good host. Anna Bey's extensive experience as a sublime host includes occasions like:

1. A civil marriage where hummus was served, accompanied with items which merely resembled hors-d'œuvre.
2. Multiple soirées sponsored by the bar cart fully stocked with spirits, champagne, and gins belonging to the Bank Audi's lounge meant for business meetings.
3. Dates stuffed with peanut butter.

We mustn't ignore Anna's strict frozen meals diet meant to refine her palate, evoking a sense of surprise for rare ocassions when she does eat fresh produce.

Screenshot_20220601-172231_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jetsetbabes' website discusses how to be a good host. Anna Bey's extensive experience as a sublime host includes occasions like:

1. A civil marriage where hummus was served, accompanied with items which merely resembled hors-d'œuvre.
2. Multiple soirées sponsored by the bar cart fully stocked with spirits, champagne, and gins belonging to the Bank Audi's lounge meant for business meetings.

We mustn't ignore Anna's strict frozen meals diet meant to refine her palate, evoking a sense of surprise for rare ocassions when she does eat fresh produce.

View attachment 1309761
“The nation of Sweden is at the centre of an online debate after many internet users were shocked to learn about the Swedish tradition of not serving food to guests in some situations."

Someone who lived in cities like Rome, London and Genève (like Raty) should have a clue about hosting a “dinner party, an English style tea or a family brunch“, at the end of the day the guests are an international mix, we’re not talking about a Pakistani traditional wedding……I’ve been to different kind of parties in different countries, in the western world ppl.and parties are very alike, so that “Swedish tradition“, same as other “traditions“ are true and can be found on the bottom (middle of nowhere) of each country, not in a cosmopolitan city….

Reactions: 10
I haven’t seen that Anna Wannabey video yet and when I searched for it I got a reaction video (by her who won't named) to Anna Bey’s perfume video which is just tattle click bait.
View attachment 1309617
It’s interesting to learn (according to her who won't be named) that old money families gift Chanel 5 to their daughters for their 16th birthday to develop their taste for perfume. And communist party bosses in Moscow would get Lancome if they couldn’t get Chanel 5. So they develop their daughters’ appreciation for fine perfume that turns on rich men. That’s why Anna Bey’s fans can’t appreciate Chanel.
Also, I heard Baccarat Rouge isn’t a strong perfume but boring, inoffensive and smells like clean linen. It stays on a long time, but not overpowering. So I heard Anna is lying and never smelled it. That means all the perfumes in her video that Anna Bey is showing off trying to flex are FAKE, just like everything else in her life. Anyone here smelled Baccarat Rouge? She who won't be named simply said it’s a boring basic perfume everyone wears and moved on to Cartier, Armani and some Arab stuff.
My theory is 1) all the perfumes in the video are FAKE and she never smelled them except Britney Spears 2) her fans have a basic taste and so is Anna’s to the point she didn’t put an effort to educate her fans.
Her appreciation towards perfume reminds me of the musty 13 year old girl that tried to hide her body odor with a popular scent from bath and bodyworks or a 13 year old boy that showered in axe based off of it being said to pull the chicks. Anna! Do you not know combining with your natural scent is the main factor?

That's too bad, our dear elegant lady Anna Bey must work harder to secure the bag now :D
A drawstring trash bag with a spray painted LV monogram. 😂🤣🤣

Read an article in the Independent UK highlighting:

View attachment 1309761
Underfunded galleries desperate to stay open have more ‘elegant’ food. Such a sensible millionaire. 😂 I’m sure her wine comes in box form. It’s a hack to look expensive. For the sake of her followers, not hers, obviously. 🤡 It’s so obvious this is not for her viewers but for her own fabricated budget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The communist party bosses in Moscow (or other capitals from the former Eastern block) would get the entire collection of Chanel (starting with No.5) + Guerlain (maybe Trésor from Lancôme because it’s a classic, but not the rest), I was sticking my nose in my mum’s collection of Guerlain at the age the French didn’t know who Guerlain was….and it was a basic education, not for attracting «rich men »

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1309617
Lancôme "Climat" was a VERY popular perfume in the Soviet Union :) as far as I know they don` t produce them anymore but it was special because it was one of the first Western perfumes that were allowed for sale there and I know a bit about it because five, six years ago I was looking for it but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Reactions: 4
The Estonian-Swede-Russian Stylist showcases examples of her best styles in a minute long video and I would like to take it apart. Mostly skirts and dresses, no fun prints or patters, lacking accessories, forgettable, wrong undergarment type for certain outfits or fabrics.

If you're so desperate as to follow Anna to style yourself, have no fear and read this book called "How to be Parisian Wherever You Are". It's all there, from appropriate colors by seasons, what to cook when you host guests, how to fraternize, all written with French sarcasm. Fashion is FUN and therapeutic, it's not rigid at the expense of your mental health.
My favorite part is the ESSENTIALS, [X] on items I don't see Anna promoting much or not at all:
[X] Jeans :rolleyes:
[O] Bag
[X] Little black blazer
[O] Ballet flats
[X] Small silk scarf
[O] White shirt
[X] Long trench
[X] Thick scarf
[X] Oversized sweater
[X] Oversized glasses
[X] Oversized shirt
[X] Simple but expensive t-shirt

Anna's rules are too strict and do not match today's aesthetic. Her winter wardrobe would make me ill, it's not appropriate for Europe's cold climate, she needs to invest in new pieces or relocate to a hot climate country in between seasons. The stylist needs serious help styling herself, ironically.

Screenshot 2022-06-02 014311.png

Screenshot 2022-06-02 014403.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Estonian-Swede-Russian Stylist showcases examples of her best styles in a minute long video and I would like to take it apart. Mostly skirts and dresses, no fun prints or patters, lacking accessories, forgettable, wrong undergarment type for certain outfits or fabrics.
If you're so desperate as to follow Anna to style yourself, have no fear and read this book called "How to be Parisian Wherever You Are". It's all there, from appropriate colors by seasons, what to cook when you host guests, how to fraternize, all written with French sarcasm. Fashion is FUN and therapeutic, it's not rigid at the expense of your mental health.
My favorite part is the ESSENTIALS, [X] on items I don't see Anna promoting much or not at all:
[X] Jeans :rolleyes:
[O] Bag
[X] Little black blazer
[O] Ballet flats
[X] Small silk scarf
[O] White shirt
[X] Long trench
[X] Thick scarf
[X] Oversized sweater
[X] Oversized glasses
[X] Oversized shirt
[X] Simple but expensive t-shirt
Anna's rules are too strict and do not match today's aesthetic. Her winter wardrobe would make me ill, it's not appropriate for Europe's cold climate, she needs to invest in new pieces or relocate to a hot climate country in between seasons. The stylist needs serious help styling herself, ironically.
That’s because « Parisian style » is a myth promoted by Hollywood movies 😆 (same as other dumb ideas like”French women are skinny”, should see the young generation of French big mamas), those chic Parisians strangers think of, don’t hang around on Champs-Élysées because there‘s a huge risk of being robbed (Paris became very dodgy&dirty, far more dangerous than many other European big cities), they jump from their cars into their mansions/offices or certain boutiques/restaurants ; ppl.walking in central Paris are mainly tourists (who risk being robbed as well😆) and Raty went to Paris to do a photo eating a salad at Le Bristol ,she doesn’t really socialize with locals from Paris 8/16 or Neuilly…..so don’t expect any « Parisian »influence…

Reactions: 7
I haven't posted here in a while, hello elegant ladiezzz.

Some old members have stopped posting, which it's a shame, some valuable ladiezz used to contribute some good tips (like, real tips!) on fashion and lifestyle.

I'd like to point out some things that catched my attention during the last few threads.

- Her "luxury flat" - whatever it's a flat provided by her "husband's job" or a business lobby, unsure. It just feels like that's not her own flat or furniture at all.

But if that's her taste on furniture, well...is not that it's a great flat at all.

‼That thing in the background, looks like a front door. So she's reporpusing the only "spare room" as her closet. Not that affluent.

scammm.png

What in the hell are those bottles / mini-bar situation there?
Screems "lobby" and/or "alcoholic" a lot.

I wouldn't display bottles like that in my living, Jesus, it's not that hard to have an actual mini-bar?

scamm3.png

The fact that the painting in her background it's quite similar to the one of her living, leads me to believe that this decoration it's some basic lobby or business apartment, as usually those come with some generic designs.

I am not sure about the artists who made those paintings but I am 100% sure that if Anna would have spent a penny on art she would have shared that to death on Social Media.

Anna, if you're reading, will you try harder on going to auctions? Trendy galleries? Why is that you're never - like - LITERALLY NEVER, invited to any gallery event?

She can't afford art and she does not have the knowledge to even try to fake so.

And please, that random background visible throught the glass, that's not a private / expensive neighborhood, isn't it? :sneaky:

scamm2.png

Now... Fragances.

Anna has visited a lot of duty free / airports in her lifetime, right? Probably more than the avarage person.
I can't believe that she lacks some really basic knowledge regarding some classics 🤯 you can tell that she is lazy and unintelligent to an extent that it's actually, weird?

Dear elegant ladiez, going to the airport with comfy clothing makes a lot of sense, mostly because you are already on "holiday mood" and you are keen on spending those euros/usd/pounds on stuff for yourself. Or at least, that should be your mindset.

Anna has provided some horrible advice in terms of "being elegant in the airport" (while saving her fake clutch in the back of the seat??) and kind of forgot that one of the main opportunities that you have at any international airport, are the testers! yes! free stuff for you to try on!

No shame on not being literate about fragances.
On Tattle, we are not here to shame gals that have are not "old money" or that have not "bagged a rich husband". We are here to help 😃

If you are in the position of not being sure about what fragances to buy or you feel ashamed by your lack of knowledge about it...
Do yourself a favour, next time you are at any boutique store or airport, wear comfy but super clean clothing and go try a few samples.

It's key wearing an outfit that fits you well but chill. If you have some nice bag, wear it alongside your comfy jumper, that's the vibe which will likely help you catch the attention of the staff there so you can try testers.

Don't be anxious about it! Even if you are not ready to buy anything, they're there to help and most people go try a bunch of stuff before or after the check-in.

My personal strategy it's trying just 3 or 4 testers, otherwise I feel confused by all the options.
I already know "the classics" but if you don't, that's where you should start.

You will notice that your brain will likely remember your favourite ones, keep the tags and testers and if after a few tries you're still in love with the fragance, that's it, that's your baby!

Go invest on stuff that you love. Don't base your purchases on random Youtube lists or on-line reviews.

Some of my favourite fragances are not that expensive at all and I found them after months going back and forth on different boutiques or trips.

Common sense here:

Expensive classic fragances, are expensive and classics for a reason. That's why it's silly the latest Anna video. It's not that you can't criticize Chanel, but you need to understand that their place on history has a reason.
You will smell some fragances over and over walking around certain social circles. You should NEVER (like, NEVER) say out loud if you dislike a well known fragance.
If someone asks you about your personal taste, just share what are your personal favourites and underline that "this or that" fragance it's not good in your skin. Which actually, it's the truth!

Sometimes Chanel No. 5 it's divine, sometimes it's a weird smell, there's also a seassonal and cultural aspect on all this stuff.

More common sense:

Yes, you can wear Britney Spear's fragances if you love them. But I would encourage you to find a few middle range price stuff for special occasions. It also puts you in the mindest of discovering high quality and understanding why some items are expensive. It's an art itself creating an iconic frangance and its branding.

I will add more on this later, but it's a good starting point and hopefully it's free advice for gals that been scammed in the past :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven't posted here in a while, hello elegant ladiezzz.

Some old members have stopped posting, which it's a shame, some valuable ladiezz used to contribute some good tips (like, real tips!) on fashion and lifestyle.

I'd like to point out some things that catched my attention during the last few threads.

- Her "luxury flat" - whatever it's a flat provided by her "husband's job" or a business lobby, unsure. It just feels like that's not her own flat or furniture at all.

But if that's her taste on furniture, well...is not that it's a great flat at all.

‼That thing in the background, looks like a front door. So she's reporpusing the only "spare room" as her closet. Not that affluent.

View attachment 1311184

What in the hell are those bottles / mini-bar situation there?
Screems "lobby" and/or "alcoholic" a lot.

I wouldn't display bottles like that in my living, Jesus, it's not that hard to have an actual mini-bar?

View attachment 1311187

The fact that the painting in her background it's quite similar to the one of her living, leads me to believe that this decoration it's some basic lobby or business apartment, as usually those come with some generic designs.

I am not sure about the artists who made those paintings but I am 100% sure that if Anna would have spent a penny on art she would have shared that to death on Social Media.

Anna, if you're reading, will you try harder on going to auctions? Trendy galleries? Why is that you're never - like - LITERALLY NEVER, invited to any gallery event?

She can't afford art and she does not have the knowledge to even try to fake so.

And please, that random background visible throught the glass, that's not a private / expensive neighborhood, isn't it? :sneaky:

View attachment 1311194

Now... Fragances.

Anna has visited a lot of duty free / airports in her lifetime, right? Probably more than the avarage person.
I can't believe that she lacks some really basic knowledge regarding some classics 🤯 you can tell that she is lazy and unintelligent to an extent that it's actually, weird?

Dear elegant ladiez, going to the airport with comfy clothing makes a lot of sense, mostly because you are already on "holiday mood" and you are keen on spending those euros/usd/pounds on stuff for yourself. Or at least, that should be your mindset.

Anna has provided some horrible advice in terms of "being elegant in the airport" (while saving her fake clutch in the back of the seat??) and kind of forgot that one of the main opportunities that you have at any international airport, are the testers! yes! free stuff for you to try on!

No shame on not being literate about fragances.
On Tattle, we are not here to shame gals that have are not "old money" or that have not "bagged a rich husband". We are here to help 😃

If you are in the position of not being sure about what fragances to buy or you feel ashamed by your lack of knowledge about it...
Do yourself a favour, next time you are at any boutique store or airport, wear comfy but super clean clothing and go try a few samples.

It's key wearing an outfit that fits you well but chill. If you have some nice bag, wear it alongside your comfy jumper, that's the vibe which will likely help you catch the attention of the staff there so you can try testers.

Don't be anxious about it! Even if you are not ready to buy anything, they're there to help and most people go try a bunch of stuff before or after the check-in.

My personal strategy it's trying just 3 or 4 testers, otherwise I feel confused by all the options.
I already know "the classics" but if you don't, that's where you should start.

You will notice that your brain will likely remember your favourite ones, keep the tags and testers and if after a few tries you're still in love with the fragance, that's it, that's your baby!

Go invest on stuff that you love. Don't base your purchases on random Youtube lists or on-line reviews.

Some of my favourite fragances are not that expensive at all and I found them after months going back and forth on different boutiques or trips.

Common sense here:

Expensive classic fragances, are expensive and classics for a reason. That's why it's silly the latest Anna video. It's not that you can't criticize Chanel, but you need to understand that their place on history has a reason.
You will smell some fragances over and over walking around certain social circles. You should NEVER (like, NEVER) say out loud if you dislike a well known fragance.
If someone asks you about your personal taste, just share what are your personal favourites and underline that "this or that" fragance it's not good in your skin. Which actually, it's the truth!

Sometimes Chanel No. 5 it's divine, sometimes it's a weird smell, there's also a seassonal and cultural aspect on all this stuff.

More common sense:

Yes, you can wear Britney Spear's fragances if you love them. But I would encourage you to find a few middle range price stuff for special occasions. It also puts you in the mindest of discovering high quality and understanding why some items are expensive. It's an art itself creating an iconic frangance and its branding.

I will add more on this later, but it's a good starting point and hopefully it's free advice for gals that been scammed in the past :)
Thank you for putting the effort to write all of this. And you are 100% right. The thing about saying her irrelevant opinion on perfumes out loud sounded not so classy. Since she promoted before that one should be sensible and mindful of others and all that tit she preaches but never acts upon. She is so self-contradictory, I still can’t believe people who still believe her.

Reactions: 12
Anna Bey is like this middle schooler who tries so hard to fit in. Perfume is personal, every scent smells different for everybody, what she deemed as luxurious might not smell too good on another person. Body odour and sweat play a huge role too. A few people I know wear branded, good quality perfume that smells great if you were to smell the scent from the perfume bottle, but smells oddly different on the person’s body.

I am more baffled that a near 40 something woman is still obsessed to be accepted as apparently she has nothing else to do, but to delude herself in a so called “rich society”.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The 3 Phases of Fraud: Planning, Launching, Cashing

Step 1) Create a course with booklets and short videos.
Step 2) Announce a launch date with a unreasonably short window to subscribe/purchase.
Step 3) Disappear, enjoy the money that just flowed into your bank account.

Repeat in 5 months time or whenever money is tight. Anna's formula is working, will keep working for as long as needed. The strategic transition to the style category negates the hate directed at School of Affluence. Style is subjective, a form of self expression that contrasts with the rigid rules in her "affluent" course. Besides, the horse was sent away for a month long training camp, further clearing her schedule. She is not resting, instead, she is following her mantra for once: working in silence. There is a bold move in the works.

1654149711104.png

• Haha
her obsession with perfume, to me, sounds like designer-crazy women who don't have enough money to buy actual pieces from luxury brands so opt for perfumes instead. I mean, tom ford himself honestly admitted that he came up with his cosmetics line, especially the lipsticks for women who wanted to buy from his brand but couldn't afford to do so.

she is so immature, in a sad way. like a child, she doesn't really understand money and what you can do with it except to buy shiny things. but if she's so obsessed with appearances I would suggest she take care of her hair. moisturizing masks and serums can't be that expensive.

Reactions: 23
her obsession with perfume, to me, sounds like designer-crazy women who don't have enough money to buy actual pieces from luxury brands so opt for perfumes instead. I mean, tom ford himself honestly admitted that he came up with his cosmetics line, especially the lipsticks for women who wanted to buy from his brand but couldn't afford to do so.

she is so immature, in a sad way. like a child, she doesn't really understand money and what you can do with it except to buy shiny things. but if she's so obsessed with appearances I would suggest she take care of her hair. moisturizing masks and serums can't be that expensive.
That’s why the luxury brands have perfume and makeup lines! The majority are not even good quality but people love to have a Chanel blush on their zara bag and brag with what they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
my favorite perfume is quite inexpensive:
its brazilian crush cheirosa 62 and this scent so good and affordable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.