Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree, I mean, her hair is probably of poor quality after years of bleaching and extensions, but there are many types of elegant updos and chignons (French, Italian) that really make you look elegant and refined. She just opts for a low ponytail all the time because she's lazy or because she just doesn't have enough skill or patience to do those things.
I really hate to see the ends of her hair. They always are living a separate life :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Anna ever talked about her parents/family/in-laws or friends she grew up with in Sweden? I am not willing to take "elegance" advice from a person whose personal relationships are dysfunctional. She doesn't appear to have any genuine friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Anna ever talked about her parents/family/in-laws or friends she grew up with in Sweden? I am not willing to take "elegance" advice from a person whose personal relationships are dysfunctional. She doesn't appear to have any genuine friendships.
She said her mother and stepfather were very conservative and kind of controlling and that's why she ran off to Italy straight after high school because she longed for freedom. I doubt it though, this is the same mother that's a con artist herself and has defended Anna over the topless photos

Back in some of the past threads there are linked blog entries by an old friend of Anna called Kristin that she grew up with, written around the time of the Paradise Hotel days. Seemingly a normal friendship although doesn't say much of substance, mostly that they enjoyed drinking/partying together

Reactions: 11
She said her mother and stepfather were very conservative and kind of controlling and that's why she ran off to Italy straight after high school because she longed for freedom. I doubt it though, this is the same mother that's a con artist herself and has defended Anna over the topless photos

Classy! (or, should I say, elegant?) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't want your rich man being put off by the smell of Black Opium or Britney Spears :ROFLMAO:

* really RICH men, sorry

Sure, cause as we all know, rich men have a habit of going and smelling all the trashy Britney Spears perfumes, just to take a mental note to stay away from a woman who wears them 🤦‍♀️

(This all just shows how little Aija knows about rich men, rich people, or actually, men.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No undersmell of a new video yet but I noticed that over on the "Anna Bey Shorts" channel she posted a clip of her on an afternoon tea bus tour. Did she finally wise up to the fact that at an afternoon tea the sandwiches / cakes are supposed to be SHARED, you don't each order your own individual set?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The lazy cow hasn't even bothered with an excuse for no video this week
Wanna bet she's stealing producing content about Dita? Or maybe it's her Graves' disease convenently kicking in. Oh, I forgot, it only shows up when her "hubby" has the time to take her to a hospital and is willing to make a cameo on her IG, be that his shadow or elbow... 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Tattle Ladies, I really have to express this: I was trying on outfits for a date tomorrow, and I pulled out my pair of fitted white jeans. As soon as I see it on me in the mirror, the images of our Aija started to appear and float in my mind, like a visual counterpart of an earworm. No matter what top I wear it with, that image just can't go away. Eventually I gave that up.

Thank you Aija for ruining any look with a pair of fitting white pants for me.:sick:
I can't see my white pants in the same way now that you mentioned it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wanna bet she's stealing producing content about Dita? Or maybe it's her Graves' disease convenently kicking in. Oh, I forgot, it only shows up when her "hubby" has the time to take her to a hospital and is willing to make a cameo on her IG, be that his shadow or elbow... 🥴
About that, my sister and my aunt have thyroid problems, and they’re the most hardworking people I’ve ever seen. Now I’m not sure about her condition since it’s “overproduction”, but if she takes all her meds regularly, they should be just fine. Plus, sundays are about uploading, not filming. So she should’ve already filmed everything and had it ready, since 4 days ago she was at a show, she could’ve prepared her part and handled it to her “team” since she doesn’t do the editing part, and they should have it uploaded by Sunday evening. I mean she could have other conditions. You never know if someone is in a bad mood, have family issues etc… but I don’t buy her “migraine/graves” bullshit. A lot of ppl have those issues and are working their asses off in 9-5 office jobs. She can’t even do the bare minimum. If you promise your audience a one video per week, then u r expected to post one. I think she has been skipping a lot of sundays recently.

Reactions: 12
Still laughing at the time Cosmo described her as "a 32 year old Swede of supermodel proportions". Not many supermodels are 5'7" milkmaids

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure if someone had pointed this out but it looks like M. Hallit is not so average joe anymore. As of 2021, Joe Hallit is no longer a membre de la direction générale but membre de la direction of Bank Audi Swiss. Not too sure with the differences between the two roles and my French is terrible (sorry!), so had to use the ol reliable google translate. From the screenshots attached, my understanding is that he's no longer part of the bank's management committee but now is a member of the BOD? (please correct me if i am wrong).. That's sound like a promotion, no? could it be the reason why Anna can afford to be this lazy and inconsistent ;) probably an increase in her monthly allowance wink wink

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Not sure if someone had pointed this out but it looks like M. Hallit is not so average joe anymore. As of 2021, Joe Hallit is no longer a membre de la direction générale but membre de la direction of Bank Audi Swiss. Not too sure with the differences between the two roles and my French is terrible (sorry!), so had to use the ol reliable google translate. From the screenshots attached, my understanding is that he's no longer part of the bank's management committee but now is a member of the BOD? (please correct me if i am wrong).. That's sound like a promotion, no? could it be the reason why Anna can afford to be this lazy and inconsistent ;) probably an increase in her monthly allowance wink wink
No, is not a“promotion”, a colleague has been sacked or had his working visa expired and Hallit signes for himself and the other one (some kind of a locum)….that”bank”is a typical “boutique”scam with few employees in a little office in Switzerland for money laundering from the Middle East (few clients claimed it was a nightmare to get their own money and close their accounts), no one heard of it in wealth management or private banking in big financial centers……otherwise, I have no clue what “membre de la direction générale“ Joe is, because as I posted earlier, he’s not mentioned on any“bank”s website where the entire board of directors is listed , nor the Swiss one or the head one in Lebanon🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No, is not a“promotion”, a colleague has been sacked or had his working visa expired and Hallit signes for himself and the other one (some kind of a locum)….that”bank”is a typical “boutique”scam with few employees in a little office in Switzerland for money laundering from the Middle East (few clients claimed it was a nightmare to get their own money and close their accounts), no one heard of it in wealth management or private banking in big financial centers……otherwise, I have no clue what “membre de la direction générale“ Joe is, because as I posted earlier, he’s not mentioned on any“bank”s website where the entire board of directors is listed , nor the Swiss one or the head one in Lebanon🙄
He's a ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you guys I just watched her 10 most hated perfumes video and I am heartbroken. I literally own 8 out of the 11 perfumes she talked about 😭😭 When she took out the Chanel no. 5 and said it doesn't belong in the line up I knew right away that she is just another pretentious brand bleep. This is one of the oldest perfumes in my collection (gifted to me by a family member) and its been sitting on my dresser for years unused bc it literally smells like old socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.