Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi my dear elegant ladies, thank you for keeping me up at night giggling with your witty commentaries. Took me 35 threads to finally break my silence and write here. I first came across Anna’s channel on my YouTube suggestions after watching some fashion vids in 2020.

Last night though, my husband was curious as to why I was snorting laughing late at night and girl had to give him a crash course about our eleghant coach, Anna Bey. One thing that baffles us, aren’t Anna’s friends, family members and (most importantly) HUSBAND embarrassed? Her content’s quality is abysmal and a cringe fest.. really could not imagine how would she introduce herself in a professional setting i.e dinner with her husband’s business partners, clients or investors, meeting hers and her husband’s family and relatives etc

Also she probably needs to “fix” her face. Sorry 😌
Welcome to the thread!

my thoughts exactly, but sadly a lot of people are shameless. They don’t really care about the reputation they have and how they are seen by others.

probably as other ladies have pointed out, Anna doesn’t even go out much. No networking and prestigious events she has to attend like real affluent people do. And most likely her friends are probably only Lina, Bassam (who is now nowhere to be seen around Anna again) and a few others.

Reactions: 13
Every time we remember the quote of putting perfume on your kitty makes me sick… all the girls getting an infection after doing that omg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You guys are right. Husband doesnt care (probably fake or transactional too) and no friends, mere acquaintances. No notable education with questionable and dim prospect job/profession. I personally dont have any issue with her as a person, just that the way her advice and opinion seem to be not from a good place, very limiting and sometimes backward. Dont do this, dont do that. That's low class, do this instead in order to look rich or high class.

Anna, there are other important things in life and guess what as an consultant, the company's wealthy clients are surprisingly laid back and chill 😌 Also for ladies out there considering to purchase Anna's course(s) please save your hard earned money, dont buy Anna Bey's course. In this economy, you'd better save $$$. Talk to your bank how to grow your wealth, do your research about the market and skills that are in demand.. There's no guarantee that one would be able to score a rich or affluent man to marry and increase one's social standing by purchasing Anna's course(s), it's non-quantifiable as there are almost no statistics. However, with strategic investment, good education and job, one might.

Reactions: 16
Helloooou my elegant ladies! :ROFLMAO:
I discovered Tattle during my research if Anna Bey is fake and found it precious!
So I have two questions:
1) who or what is JSB?
2) how it's possible that here is not Marina de Giovanni??? A few years ago, I bought her IG course and found that she is a queen of scammers and spammers! And a lot of Anna's strategy is Marina's.
p.s. a real elegant lady would never wear sunglasses as a headband! :cool:
Why is Marina de Giovanni the queen of scammers? I have her some of courses too, they seem to have an average content for a decent price…..compared to Raty, M.de Giovanni seems to be Mother Theresa of honesty 😆……if you want to open a thread about her, it might be useful….

He looks different in every photo. Poor Anna, just because he’s an Arab and works at a bank, she thought she was marrying Mr. big.
A bonk for the gold digger 🦯 I wouldn’t say she got scammed since she’s a scammer herself, so what goes around comes around.
that’s a “Mr.Big” 5ft4….it’s more suitable to call him “Mr.Shorty” 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Been avoiding MsBey vlogs for a few months … popped on here to see if anything had changed…. I think probably not… we still are not elegant enough and need more Anna education… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So true about her husband not caring!! Scrolled her page and saw a photo of her and that Bassem (not sure if that's spelled correctly) and soooo many comments asking if he is her husband. Number one my husband would find it somewhat odd if I had hardly any photos with friends yet had singled out one man for my grid, secondly he would find it quite disrespectful if I left tons of comments unanswered where people asked if he was my husband! Most of all though I simply wouldn't behave like this because I adore my husband and I think it says so much about their 'relationship'

Reactions: 18
Been avoiding MsBey vlogs for a few months … popped on here to see if anything had changed…. I think probably not… we still are not elegant enough and need more Anna education… 🤦‍♀️
Nothing changes. No improvement. She's stuck.
Launching "different" courses/workshops every season... All with a "secret" THEY don't want you to know... A formula that she, the "savvy thought leader", "decoded" to help you because she understands what it is like to stand on the sideline of life... 🥴 😂 If it doesn't work the way she first planned she rebrands because she's a LIFE EXPERT therefore fully experienced to"teach" whatever the heck pops in her mind.

Then she goes mute or "sweet escapes" to somewhere "fancy" but clearly on a budget... 😂

Rinse, repeat and don't forget to change your hairdo... Because transformation never stops... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tattle Ladies, I really have to express this: I was trying on outfits for a date tomorrow, and I pulled out my pair of fitted white jeans. As soon as I see it on me in the mirror, the images of our Aija started to appear and float in my mind, like a visual counterpart of an earworm. No matter what top I wear it with, that image just can't go away. Eventually I gave that up.

Thank you Aija for ruining any look with a pair of fitting white pants for me.:sick:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
You guys are right. Husband doesnt care (probably fake or transactional too) and no friends, mere acquaintances.
Well, who would want to be friends with Anna after she tried to make your home look like her own, claim your friends as her own, claim your bags, shoes and dresses (!!?) as your own? Why has Hallit married Anna Bey is a mystery but my guess is birds of the feather flock together.
P.S. Lauren (the.la.way), watch your back, girl! I wonder how else will Anna Wannbey humiliate herself just to slip into your list of acquaintances and friends? Lina Hadid got bored of being the 'elite friend' Anna showcased like a rare breed of a horse and put that elegant scammer on the ban list :ROFLMAO:

Just watched Anna’s scent awards of awfulness …. What age is she? She looks to have had work, which I think makes people look older?

Reactions: 9
Hi my dear elegant ladies, thank you for keeping me up at night giggling with your witty commentaries. Took me 35 threads to finally break my silence and write here. I first came across Anna’s channel on my YouTube suggestions after watching some fashion vids in 2020.

Last night though, my husband was curious as to why I was snorting laughing late at night and girl had to give him a crash course about our eleghant coach, Anna Bey. One thing that baffles us, aren’t Anna’s friends, family members and (most importantly) HUSBAND embarrassed? Her content’s quality is abysmal and a cringe fest.. really could not imagine how would she introduce herself in a professional setting i.e dinner with her husband’s business partners, clients or investors, meeting hers and her husband’s family and relatives etc

Also she probably needs to “fix” her face. Sorry 😌
why is she always having a bas hair day???

Reactions: 3
Because she fucked up her hair years back, and yet she does not seek any hair treatment because she has no many and bleeping lazy
Because she fucked up her hair years bach, and yet she does not seek any hair treatment because she has no MONEY!
The cheap treatments need discipline and consistency - two arch nemeses of Anna Wannabey.

Reactions: 9
why is she always having a bas hair day???
Because her hair is already of bad quality (we all have our issues after all), but she’s torturing it far more with those witch🧙‍♀️ type of extensions instead of having a decent haircut and a lot of treatments to save what’s left…..in 10 years probably she’ll be bald…..in Raty’s “high society” Cinderella image created in her no-brain mind, she didn’t find out some women look far better with a shorter haircut& healthy hair (especially those with fine hair and no volume), than with fake extensions looking like grandma’s broom 🧹

Reactions: 10
Because her hair is already of bad quality (we all have our issues after all), but she’s torturing it far more with those witch🧙‍♀️ type of extensions instead of having a decent haircut and a lot of treatments to save what’s left…..in 10 years probably she’ll be bald…..in Raty’s “high society” Cinderella image created in her no-brain mind, she didn’t find out some women look far better with a shorter haircut& healthy hair (especially those with fine hair and no volume), than with fake extensions looking like grandma’s broom 🧹
I disagree, I mean, her hair is probably of poor quality after years of bleaching and extensions, but there are many types of elegant updos and chignons (French, Italian) that really make you look elegant and refined. She just opts for a low ponytail all the time because she's lazy or because she just doesn't have enough skill or patience to do those things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.