Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how I did not bring up her youtube videos, or the long winded fb posts of her mostly talking gibberish? That's the kind of promotion she is looking for which I will not be giving her the satisfaction of having. I laughed at her clownish outfits and called her out for her low class manners, that's all. Her content isn't even worth discussing.
ssssshhhh call this Maria The One Who shall not be named. Thanks to us fools she hit the 1000 subscriber mark Look at how many videos of hers are about deliberately baiting us to get triggered into giving her free advertising. Ever since we were foolish enough to give her attention the one time on her first Anna Bey criticism vidéo half of her videos are about baiting us to give her free views! I fell for that bait too! Sometimes I get triggered but I just post screenshots without names so people don’t google her her, watch her YouTube and give her add money now that she is monetized.

Reactions: 10
ssssshhhh call this Maria The One Who shall not be named. Thanks to us fools she hit the 1000 subscriber mark Look at how many videos of hers are about deliberately baiting us to get triggered into giving her free advertising. Ever since we were foolish enough to give her attention the one time on her first Anna Bey criticism vidéo half of her videos are about baiting us to give her free views! I fell for that bait too! Sometimes I get triggered but I just post screenshots without names so people don’t google her her, watch her YouTube and give her add money now that she is monetized.
Are you telling me that after all the trolling she does on facebook and elsewhere, she only managed to reach 1000 subscribers? 😂 No wonder she is so rude and condescending. She is an insecure woman who seeks validation from strangers, and when she doesn’t get the attention she hoped for, it reaffirms her insecurities further, which she then expresses in the form of hostile behavior, berating others, etc..

Maria can criticize Anna Bey all she wants but no amount of Anna bashing videos will gain her a following, she does not have the looks or the personality or the wardrobe to become an influencer. I suggest she apply for a job at Walmart and call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you telling me that after all the trolling she does on facebook and elsewhere, she only managed to reach 1000 subscribers? 😂 No wonder she is so rude and condescending. She is an insecure woman who seeks validation from strangers, and when she doesn’t get the attention she hoped for, it reaffirms her insecurities further, which she then expresses in the form of hostile behavior, berating others, etc..

Maria can criticize Anna Bey all she wants but no amount of Anna bashing videos will gain her a following, she does not have the looks or the personality or the wardrobe to become an influencer. I suggest she apply for a job at Walmart and call it a day.
Oh! I am now very intrigued to know about her Facebook escapes.

Reactions: 3
Somebody should take advantage of her "BREAK" and HACK her YT channel again... Just sayin'... 🤭

Cartier Queen’s Cup, Henley Royal Regatta

1656573998739.png

Another no-show from the expert in everything. Throwing this event to the list of places Anna never goes to. It's such a coincidence that events are picking up again since the pandemic and she's just not feeling it. Someone already mentioned it, so I just repeat: Anna's lived her best life was when there was nothing going on in the world. Things have changed and now her ladies want to see her practice what she preaches, no more theory!

1656575151629.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone with allegedly more than 1 million subscribers on YT, finding no more than 30 comments asking her about her Sunday videos/where the heck she is on her Community section is quite intriguing/comical. Makes me wanna reply every single one of them with: witch GOT TIRED OF YOU ALL NOT GIVING HER MONEY. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone with allegedly more than 1 million subscribers on YT, finding no more than 30 comments asking her about her Sunday videos/where the heck she is on her Community section is quite intriguing/comical. Makes me wanna reply every single one of them with: witch GOT TIRED OF YOU ALL NOT GIVING HER MONEY. 😂
She’s as simple as a recipe for ice. It explains why the few people that she tricked into taking photos with her almost never come back.

Reactions: 12
They're not giving her money because she's too damn lazy to sell anything! She has no courses or seminars going, ok well she did just re-open The Rat-List but that was before her YouTube "break"

Fake subscribers and paid commenters confirmed.

Reactions: 8
I noticed her fillers are starting to migrate elsewhere, she really needs to dissolve them quickly or risk doing a Courteney Cox. It looks like she has filler in the corners of her nose, smile lines, cheeks, undereyes, and upper lips. Her chin seems more chiseled even though she gained weight, botox around the jawline? Yeah, yikes, mid 30s and already turning into a pillow.

Screenshot_20220702-233044_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ah, yes, Aija, this is exactly the part of your detox we all want to see... 😊 the footbath... 😊

1656774086976.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It doesn't matter how many "detox retreats" you take, they're not going to work if your lifestyle is based on microwaved meals and a fake relationship that likely puts a lot of stress on your mind/body.

She's still on "vacation", from one cheap non-trendy place to the other. No social events, no sponsors, no red carpets ;)

Probably some followers still feel that she's living her best life, for me it's quite obvious that her life is not only not elite, no the life of a millionaire, Jesus, this is upper middle class at most? Besides the money, it's just visible that her face / health is falling apart along with all her fake relationships, including her so called "husband".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah, yes, Aija, this is exactly the part of your detox we all want to see... 😊 the footbath... 😊

View attachment 1386217
I guess she never heard of a thing called FOOT SPA. 🤦‍♀️

I noticed her fillers are starting to migrate elsewhere, she really needs to dissolve them quickly or risk doing a Courteney Cox. It looks like she has filler in the corners of her nose, smile lines, cheeks, undereyes, and upper lips. Her chin seems more chiseled even though she gained weight, botox around the jawline? Yeah, yikes, mid 30s and already turning into a pillow.

View attachment 1386173
... and we will expect MORE BOTCHED ENGLISH WORDS AND GRAMMAR.

Found a cute shirt for Anna at Dior :sneaky:

View attachment 1386165
The next thing will know, this will be on CHEAP list of KAREN Bey

• Haha

View attachment 1386217
every grandma does it everywhere in the world. what's with Wannabey's eyes? Was she stung by a bee? Those fillers are horrendous, with all that money our elite lady has, why doesn't she finally go see a medical professional and get them replaced/removed? Why isn't her billionaire/millionaire/thousandaire husband of the year (literally) doing anything to fix this... look?

View attachment 1386173
Wow, she’s just scary at this point. She looked much better before she started getting all these bargain fillers from someone who obviously shouldn’t be doing them. Her whole face is distorted!

It doesn't matter how many "detox retreats" you take, they're not going to work if your lifestyle is based on microwaved meals and a fake relationship that likely puts a lot of stress on your mind/body.

She's still on "vacation", from one cheap non-trendy place to the other. No social events, no sponsors, no red carpets ;)

Probably some followers still feel that she's living her best life, for me it's quite obvious that her life is not only not elite, no the life of a millionaire, Jesus, this is upper middle class at most? Besides the money, it's just visible that her face / health is falling apart along with all her fake relationships, including her so called "husband".
And, all of a sudden, according to her latest IG post, “Nature is what luxury means to me.” How hysterical. Last time I looked, nature was free and all around us.

She can’t afford anything from Luxury Column 1 or 2. Nature is pretty much all that’s left, so she now proclaims it luxurious. Well, as I’ve said here before, she at least provides much-needed comic relief. What a🤡 she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Get ready for the 1000th edition of elegance & etiquette tips. This time for.... Guess what??? SUMMER! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 With more russian virgin hair styled to the side, UFO earrings, condescending tones and DON'Ts - Because an ELITE LIFE is all about prohibition and negativity.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-rhoa.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A £50 IV bag isn't going to miraculously make that mustache go away. You need sun damage repair treatments (laser, creams, the works) and dissolve old fillers that migrated to the philtrum. Looking like a crackhead, this is nothing worth posting.

Polish_20220703_094455531.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.