Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting starvation, at least the idiot is being monitored by a clinic... those watching might try to do this at home to keep up. I can already imagine someone posting on the a-list app something along the lines of: "ladies, I'm gonna do Anna's detox but by myself, in my home, any tips?". Yeah, hopefully nobody has a serious accident (pass out while driving/taking a bath/with kids in the house).

View attachment 1387524
As long as a water fast is done properly it's fine. I personally have never done nor truly researched an "herbal tea fast," so I do not know if it contains all the necessities (but she got an IV so I'd even consider it cheating; you don't receive that at home). I've done a water fast for 3 days and my boyfriend has done it for 11 recently. As long as you ingest salt for its electrolytes and do not have predisposed health issues (diabetes) your body will be fine (you can also drink mineral water, B12 drinks, flavored no-calory water, etc.). It's predominantly to get rid of either excessive fat or reset your gut health. My boyfriend lost 14 pounds and I lost 5. We both regained a significant amount of taste back in our tastebuds and it was so eye-opening when we ate the usual processed foods; you can taste all the sodium, MSGs, and chemicals, which made us stay away from many foods/restaurants & cook more at home. You will feel sick the first few days, but anyone doing a keto diet will too. It's just part of "ketosis" which our body does naturally in times of famine. Humans have gone through this process throughout history and our physiology has adapted to it. I do it about every three/four months since I am really addicted to sugar.
But, back to the point, observing Aija I am unsure if she would be able to do this properly at home, and definitely shouldn't advocate it to anyone unless it is at a facility like she did under professional care and supervision. We definitely did a sh*t tone of research before doing it though and were very careful day by day. If you don't add salt to your water you will feel like death for a long time since your body is not getting any energy sources to help its ketosis (we made this mistake initially). Water fasting can be incredibly beneficial - I had some quite negative symptoms associated with my stomach/digestion, and water fasting just for 3-5 days and then eating clean made my body feel incredibly rejuvenated; I felt so fresh, new, and energized naturally. One just has to keep up with it afterward. I would say a normal individual would only need this "reset" twice a year if they wanted. Humans aren't made for all these highly processed foods (.........Aija 🤐). There really is no point to this fast if you're just going to eat pre-made microwave-ready company meals... it completely negates it the more you eat like that afterward... Like, what was even the point?

Edit: along with what ThirdWorldGlam and Toujours stated above

Reactions: 16
As long as a water fast is done properly it's fine.
The thing is: she is not a dietician nor a doctor to be encouraging thousands of women to undergo these practices for reasons other than health. Anna has a section on the A-list app where she encourages women to eat in a certain way without warnings, there is no cautioning people to consult with their medical practitioner before changing their dietary habits. Some of these women are as young as 18, how bright were we at that age?

Polish_20220704_132605816.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The thing is: she is not a dietician nor a doctor to be encouraging thousands of women to undergo these practices for reasons other than health. Anna has a section on the A-list app where she encourages women to eat in a certain way without warnings, there is no cautioning people to consult with their medical practitioner before changing their dietary habits. Some of these women are as young as 18, how bright were we at that age?

View attachment 1390502
I agree. Fasting works for me personally, but it can be a disaster for someone with an eating disorder and can make it worse. She really shouldn't encourage people to do it without consulting with a professional. Especially as most of her audience are impressionable and naive young women.

Reactions: 15
I swear to God sometimes I can't tell the difference between a good meme / joke and her scams, is this a real thing on her scammy App? If yes, how is that even legal?

She does not have ANY certification to recommend anyone to follow a diet.

You know what's the real secret of "the elite"? They usually have time to cook or chefs, they eat nourishing foods, usually tailored by top tier nutritionists, alongside a gym routine and the best body treatments (and sometimes, surgery) they can afford. Not only for a week or two but it's a lifestyle, a life commitment to be the very best version of yourself.
What works for you may not work for me, that's why Functional Medicine and "biohacking" are the real trends of 2022.

Anna obviously has no idea about this as she cannot afford it but also because she's LAZY.

Dear elegant ladiez - not being able to meal prep, follow a gym schedule or a skincare routine other than "fillers and botox", it's laziness. As buying cheap supermarket snacks for your wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1390502
Aija needs to stay away from any dieting content on her channels for as long as she lives lmao
I am hoping her followers have half a brain to not take a bite out of any dieting content coming from her after seeing that she eats microwaved meals 24/7 at home. I don't really think they'd watch that content either; lately, more and more followers have been chastising of her promotions / content. All the negative things she has done to her body should be proof enough to not bat an eye at her suggestions. 💃 Look at all the pictures of how she's aged since 2018! Certainly not doing something (anything) right... Can't wait for her to pull a Kylie Jenner/Kim K and dissolve most of the work she's had done. She'd look so much better natural... or at least get some new lashes/lift for f*cks sake. They all keep clumping together 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Comparing Career Journeys: Jamila Musayeva vs Anna Räty Bey Hallit

Is having an education important to every wealthy person? No, but most think it is vital. Some successful people accept honorary degrees when achieving something extraordinary. The rich send their kids to school, even if their future is secured, because there are benefits in doing so:

- Networking through school friends to build trust with other families in the same or higher wealth bracket. Some of these families are hard to meet unless your children attend the same schools.
- Positioning themselves as qualified for political careers or a person who does business with high officers of government
- Entering social circles that require academic backgrounds

Here we have Jamila, she attended a prestigious University, but not Ivy League, and went to a decent European institution to do her masters. Her network is great and she had the potential to do more than just etiquette, but that’s what she likes. She has done questionable things but I find it much easier to forgive her than Anna the Scamma’.

I used to think that Anna went to a 4 year college for marking because that's what she implied, turns out that's a lie too. If I were her, I would secretly go back to University and finish getting educated. Not that it would fix much other than some ignorance.

3ED5BAB5-CB84-4433-8BC2-32644D579F1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my, 3 doctor warnings a few hours after my post? Nah, Anna, are you glued to Tattle while on your health retreat? I'm honored. 🥴

Polish_20220705_185212492.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Miss ScammerBey woke up ranting over Tattle. Wouldn’t follow advise from someone looking like this - live from a health retreat…
1909B865-E0CF-4949-80CA-4E62CED436E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I googled the prices of the clinic and it's around 2500€ for one week.
I may be wrong but I think €2.5k is their basic starter kit for treatments and is not including loggings. I think you need to add another 2-3k. But yes, she lives a pretty standard middle class (and not upper middle class) life in Europe. I would say barely middle class for Swiss standards (though I have never lived is Switzerlan).

10 days away from her husband... I wonder if she's looking forward to going back home to him...

• Haha
That’s a lie. Back in London, she did a week+ fasting, some dry fasting even, and was live streaming throughout. This usually would result on complaining how she is about to faint, or jumping on another trend (smoothies, binging 2 bags of tangerines). I am sure her old fans have recordings or screenshots from 2017.

Oh my, 3 doctor warnings a few hours after my post? Nah, Anna, are you glued to Tattle while on your health retreat? I'm honored. 🥴

View attachment 1393569

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's glued to Tattle but somehow she has not dissolved her fillers, it may be that she thinks we're haters and her fillers look great?

Anna, we're offering the very best free advice you could ever get, stop spending thousands of euros (that for you is likely a really high amount out of your pocket) on dodgy "detox retreats" and find a good clinic to fix your face. Seriously, not amount of fasting is going to remove that bloating.

• Haha
Has Anna ever talked about her parents/family/in-laws or friends she grew up with in Sweden? I am not willing to take "elegance" advice from a person whose personal relationships are dysfunctional. She doesn't appear to have any genuine friendships.
Considering her Swedish upbringing, it's odd how she didn't now make any Sweden-related travel video. Or something about Swedish customs. It's pretty popular for influencers to do it, even if they don't do much of the travel/culture content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.