Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was incredibly painful to look up logos of her products to make this meme, they're quite awful and low quality.

Polish_20220627_121340845.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
TBH her new logo could be mistaken for an equestrian club (or prolly a horse betting community) instead of a club for women wanting to level up
Just throw anything that looks elegant. A horse? Make it two horses. A crown? Fancy! What color should the logo be? Gold and dark blue ! How regal !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been able to find a logo similar to the one she uses for the A list on shutterstock. I love how the description gives away what she most probably searched for, undoubtedly something that an “affluent” person would search for in order to prove that they are “affluent” through cheap logos rather than manners, education, a position of importance in society, etc.:
“X logo Retro golden crest with shield and two horses. Can be used as logo, emblem or banner for luxury, royal or vintage design concept.”
Source:
Screenshot_20220628_010108_com.huawei.browser_edit_72160574896279.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Re: Maria al Masani clothes are indeed awful. Someone here described her as “very arabic style, over the top colorful, not really suitable or aesthetic for people in the west” which I think is a bit unfair to say considering all the well dressed, put together Arab women out there. Her choice of clothes and the way she wears her makeup reminds me of Drew Barrymore’s character “Josie Gross(ie)” in Never Been Kissed. A live, breathing example of everything not to do if you’re trying to catch a date.

When-Josie-Geller-Subject-Extremely-Cruel-Prank.gif

245full-josie-geller.gif

Maria is also a troll who finds pleasure in seeking out random strangers on social media to taunt. I find it ironic that someone who is trying to build a brand that revolves around femininity and level up fashion would openly engage in vile spats on a public platform.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TBH her new logo could be mistaken for an equestrian club (or prolly a horse betting community) instead of a club for women wanting to level up
That logo… if anyone was wondering:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From what hole do these people come out? 😂 The worst, they're all delusional for believing they're actually elevated. In my eyes they're all deeply lost in whatever "high society" they think they're in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
But why all the photos of Maria what’s her name in the past few days? This thread isn’t about her. She’s been discussed in the past, and no one is particularly interested. Poor thing is just laughable, especially the gauche fake jewelry. Why promote her?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But why all the photos of Maria what’s her name in the past few days? This thread isn’t about her. She’s been discussed in the past, and no one is particularly interested. Poor thing is just laughable, especially the gauche fake jewelry. Why promote her?
From time to time “someone” always a new member pops in to start talking about this person randomly while nobody cares.
I believe it’s herself even if it’s masked criticism.
Let’s just ignore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am worried about Irish Mist. I hope she's just been returned to the dealership but there is more than a whiff of Animal Farm about this

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The simple fact that Anna disappears during high season says it all. Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, Flower Show, F1, Goodwood, The Proms and so on and the so called affluent woman, member of the high society, millionaire’s wife is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, NOWHERE!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The simple fact that Anna disappears during high season says it all. Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, Flower Show, F1, Goodwood, The Proms and so on and the so called affluent woman, member of the high society, millionaire’s wife is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, NOWHERE!
This is so suspicious right? Maybe she has a day job. Which is fine but not when you're claiming to live a million dollar lifestyle (yawn)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how I did not bring up her youtube videos, or the long winded fb posts of her mostly talking gibberish? That's the kind of promotion she is looking for which I will not be giving her the satisfaction of having. I laughed at her clownish outfits and called her out for her low class manners, that's all. Her content isn't even worth discussing.

Reactions: 5
this is so perfect 🤣
from all the movie frames she could chose to describe her "lovely group of Elehgant ladeehs" she chose a frame of catty school girls who killed their friend
amazing 🥰
Priceless! Way to go, Annascama! Keep up the brilliant work.

From time to time “someone” always a new member pops in to start talking about this person randomly while nobody cares.
I believe it’s herself even if it’s masked criticism.
Let’s just ignore.
I agree without on all accounts. Thank you.

Reactions: 5
From what hole do these people come out? 😂 The worst, they're all delusional for believing they're actually elevated. In my eyes they're all deeply lost in whatever "high society" they think they're in.
If she kept her delusions to herself, that wouldn't be an issue. The problem is that a. the delusions are made public, and b. she and several others are charging a fee for it. Why on earth would I pay for advice on how to dress like a clown? Google is free.

Apparently this level up femininity coaching bs is the go-to scam business of the 21st century. Anybody who is without a job or can't bother to look for one has started a group on facebook to swindle gullible women out of their money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.