Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny... All the "hot spots" she's been mentioning since the beginning and the ones she actually travels to... There hasn't been one in which she follows a more exclusive route with upscale spots, beautiful people, exquisite food and high-class entertaining. Not a single one! She never navigates the terrain of the "out of reach", not even at her own "home". 🤭

For someone who forces so much the idea of not being like everyone else, it's ironic that 99% of the places she goes to are all straight out of TripAdvisor regular recommendations. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she is staying at Villa Dubrovnik, or just had dinner there. Hotel-wise, it’s a far far cry from anything luxurious or unattainable. Pretty surroundings, but disappointing interior.

Reactions: 10
It amazes me how much Anna has aged in such a short time. How is it possible?
too much work done poorly, bad life habits such as smoking cigs ect... earlier some other horrible youtuber called her "overweight", no chance in hell shes overweight but i would say the face fillers makes her look puffy, its a pity.
i look my own face and look at hers and i cant believe we are the same age... if you read this go drink water now!!

p.s. im new to tattle!
YT suggested me SOA at 2018 or 2019 i dont remember exactly and i knew something was very off but i didnt know why and i respect that people are just different from me so i let it go until recently, she became my "popping pimples" videos, like eating junk food for the soul, and after i heard some stuff i decided this time i want to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes and i found Tattle
thank you for all the work you got covered! the stuff i found here are just beyond me

p.s.s
i told a good friend im slightly obsessed atm about this truth revel story and told him very shortly about this case, he already predict netflix will do a special about her.
but would it be a documentary like tinder swindler or an acted seried/movie like inventing anna?? 😆 who would play her roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could have sworn that she was wearing a lacy bathrobe in those pictures! As usual, she looks ridiculous and totally out of place . . . even in Dubrovnik (no offense to Dubrovnik!).
it must be one of the alltime worst outfit she picked
there are such beautiful resort kimonos/coverups out there, that wasnt one of them

Reactions: 6
too much work done poorly, bad life habits such as smoking cigs ect... earlier some other horrible youtuber called her "overweight", no chance in hell shes overweight but i would say the face fillers makes her look puffy, its a pity.
i look my own face and look at hers and i cant believe we are the same age... if you read this go drink water now!!

p.s. im new to tattle!
YT suggested me SOA at 2018 or 2019 i dont remember exactly and i knew something was very off but i didnt know why and i respect that people are just different from me so i let it go until recently, she became my "popping pimples" videos, like eating junk food for the soul, and after i heard some stuff i decided this time i want to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes and i found Tattle
thank you for all the work you got covered! the stuff i found here are just beyond me

p.s.s
i told a good friend im slightly obsessed atm about this truth revel story and told him very shortly about this case, he already predict netflix will do a special about her.
but would it be a documentary like tinder swindler or an acted seried/movie like inventing anna?? 😆 who would play her roll?
That same is my thought, she is 10 years older than me, but if you put her next to me she looks like my mother.

God save me from being like this at 36.

(Yes, Anna Bey can be many things, but I would never call her fat.)

Reactions: 13
Please, you've insulted Simon Leviev, a.k.a. Shimon Hayut, by comparing his grand evil scheme to Anna's mere playground scams. That documentary was a hit because of the grand scale of his trickery. Shimon's lavish lifestyle as a result of his con artistry makes Anna look like a real amateur.

The closest Anita has ever gotten to a jet was in a Polo event that was showcasing luxury items (jets, watches, etc) and she took the opportunity to pose around and inside said jet for clout. Shimon's life is, for sure, the life that Anita dreams of having but has never been bold enough to make a reality for herself. Unfortunately, her facial features are a warning for men, one look at her and they know what she's like: the get-rich-quickly-scheming type.

1655107267691.png

Perhaps the one thing these two have in common is their love of fakes. Remember Anna's Yves Saint Chanel bag? I've never seen a bag with it's left side worn out like that, makes you think, doesn't it?
1655108426261.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Please, you've insulted Simon Leviev, a.k.a. Shimon Hayut, by comparing his grand evil scheme to Anna's mere playground scams. That documentary was a hit because of the grand scale of his trickery. Shimon's lavish lifestyle as a result of his con artistry makes Anna look like a real amateur.
ok so not a documentary, not "based on true story"
maybe inspired by true story? i trust netflix to use their talent to blow it out of proportions like they did with "how to sell drugs online fast"
it would be golden

Summer 2022 Croatia trip ends in a good note: Anita wants to ride a body roller. Nothing signals how much you enjoyed alone time abroad with your husband than to express the need to use one of these immediately after:

Polish_20220613_192030664.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's so funny... All the "hot spots" she's been mentioning since the beginning and the ones she actually travels to... There hasn't been one in which she follows a more exclusive route with upscale spots, beautiful people, exquisite food and high-class entertaining. Not a single one! She never navigates the terrain of the "out of reach", not even at her own "home". 🤭

For someone who forces so much the idea of not being like everyone else, it's ironic that 99% of the places she goes to are all straight out of TripAdvisor regular recommendations. 😂
This is so sad - there are tons of girls who have not seen anything in this life and really believes that she has it all! I didn't travel (basically I was just existing on a bare minimum) until I was maybe 25. Around 2019/19 I looked at Anna and I was curious but something was off-putting, my BF pointed this out immediately - look at her lavish life, there is nothing that confirms that she is living it quite opposite. She is traveling during low seasons, staying in regular places, no Michelin star restaurants (or places that are hard to get in because they are exquisite), no receipts of flying business or first class (let alone private jet) or being at airport lounges. Here and there she is posting something that European middle class has access to but that's it. Girls who come from poverty are easily fooled...

it must be one of the alltime worst outfit she picked
there are such beautiful resort kimonos/coverups out there, that wasnt one of them
I don't want to derail the tread but can you please drop some names for good (cotton etc) resort wear?

Summer 2022 Croatia trip ends in a good note: Anita wants to ride a body roller. Nothing signals how much you enjoyed alone time abroad with your husband than to express the need to use one of these immediately after:

View attachment 1339633
OMG - has she been living in a cave? TEN YEARS ago I was going to a gym that had a roller. TEN years ago. And it wasn't any fancy gym, regular one, for peasants like me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't want to derail the tread but can you please drop some names for good (cotton etc) resort wear?
studiotia.co
etsy.com/shop/AYAsacredwear
jenspiratebooty.com/

i dont think these are "scamanna approved" and i dont care either
these are just personal recommendations based from my experience with high quality slow fashion makers.

i also really like freepeople, actally got married in a FP dress

Last edited:
  • Heart
Around 2019/19 I looked at Anna and I was curious but something was off-putting
I found Anita in early 2018, she looked quite decent back then, but she somehow managed to age a decade in a span of 4 years. Let's all convince her to dissolve those fillers and find a better aesthetician to do her face because her current one is not doing her any favors.

Also, a PSA to wear sunscreen and avoid tanning. Every time she goes on holiday, she posts a picture of an "accidental" tan, on every goddamn holiday. Its like she's asking for it.

Polish_20220613_233258058.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@teki_awas Yep, 2018, is my girl. I really liked how she looked back then. Totally agree about the sunscreen - Aija and I are the same age (I am a bit older), I do suffer from melasma but still I can see how important it is not to bake! She looks quite some years senior :/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a hard worker! Anita is cleaning up the comment section on her YouTube page even when on holiday with her husband. Either that or she has someone on payroll doing that (highly unlikely). Not one bad comment in sight!

Screenshot_20220614-001940_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
ok so not a documentary, not "based on true story"
maybe inspired by true story? i trust netflix to use their talent to blow it out of proportions like they did with "how to sell drugs online fast"
it would be golden
Iwas already thinking about writing a book about her.
I was looking for an inspiration and anna bey just seems like the perfect character to write a book about.
It would only be inspired by her tho.

Reactions: 10
This is so sad - there are tons of girls who have not seen anything in this life and really believes that she has it all! I didn't travel (basically I was just existing on a bare minimum) until I was maybe 25. Around 2019/19 I looked at Anna and I was curious but something was off-putting, my BF pointed this out immediately - look at her lavish life, there is nothing that confirms that she is living it quite opposite. She is traveling during low seasons, staying in regular places, no Michelin star restaurants (or places that are hard to get in because they are exquisite), no receipts of flying business or first class (let alone private jet) or being at airport lounges. Here and there she is posting something that European middle class has access to but that's it. Girls who come from poverty are easily fooled...
If Anna Wannabey had use the same shenanigans to promote her faked luxury lifestyle, nobody would have bought in her scam courses. She did travel less frequently and to more affluent places, she lived in London and then moved to Geneva which sounds posh and she used to talk more about how to get a rich man and what rich men like and even got featured on mainstream journals and got an interview. She marketed to aspiring sex workers who didn't want to admit they are entering sex work. If she tried to market herself the way she does NOW, her scam would have failed (as it did with the reopening the SOTEW 2.0) and A-list App.

Reactions: 8
"people watching" is known as elegant and not creept at all
LOL I love people watching but my partner says that it’s creepy as f* and I am no longer doing it 😣

If Anna Wannabey had use the same shenanigans to promote her faked luxury lifestyle, nobody would have bought in her scam courses. She did travel less frequently and to more affluent places, she lived in London and then moved to Geneva which sounds posh and she used to talk more about how to get a rich man and what rich men like and even got featured on mainstream journals and got an interview. She marketed to aspiring sex workers who didn't want to admit they are entering sex work. If she tried to market herself the way she does NOW, her scam would have failed (as it did with the reopening the SOTEW 2.0) and A-list App.
Totally agree! What makes me angry is the lack of transparency - that there is a ton of sheep among her followers who really believe this tit and don’t understand that she is teaching sex work. I have nothing against the profession but one should be aware of the flip side. It can be DANGEROUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"people watching" is known as elegant and not creept at all
"People watching"...

AKA This trip is so boring... Let's judge random WOMEN for the plain reason they don't look nor act like me so I can feel superior. It helps the daily task of ignoring the hard truth that I am a phony, a poor imitation of the idea of a high-caliber woman straight out of a Ralph Lauren's catalogue from the 90's... It's Law of Attraction... Believing is achieving... So I am better, I am elevated even though I am at the same place and breathing the same oxygen like all these ordinary women... But I got Maison Michel hat, so... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna is the perfect example of refusing to call a duck what it truly is. Like most that live in denial. This is repackaged sex work, no matter how many alternatives she desperately dresses it up as. Elite suggests rare so… why flaunt what is easily achieved by those with terrible reputations and middle status within her locations?

The dead feed and regurgitated material is digging her even deeper. There’s almost never any proof that people invite her where the crowd is vetted/invite only. Competitive talent and higher education has taken me to far more private and exclusive events than this “affluent” woman has ever been. No cookie cutter wardrobe or contrived personality required.

She’s deleting her own past credentials which will only make things murkier. Good job Ana. Now Tattle will have more past material than what you leave behind. Only positive comments with a handful of thumbs up is incredibly obvious.

Reactions: 15
"People watching"...

AKA This trip is so boring... Let's judge random WOMEN for the plain reason they don't look nor act like me so I can feel superior. It helps the daily task of ignoring the hard truth that I am a phony, a poor imitation of the idea of a high-caliber woman straight out of a Ralph Lauren's catalogue from the 90's... It's Law of Attraction... Believing is achieving... So I am better, I am elevated even though I am at the same place and breathing the same oxygen like all these ordinary women... But I got Maison Michel hat, so... 🥴
Her Maison hat is not even real she got a cheap knockoff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.