Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@teki_awas Has she ever stayed at any of One&Only or are you giving her ideas? :D Or driving her nuts - that's not a penny resort for Bay(e)scape, I would be surprised to bump into her even during a low season :D

Reactions: 4
9A819936-50A2-4534-BBDD-06649C0C747D.png

finally, a good looking dress after so many years (she could only afford after scamming $$ and reading the threads)

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1345426
@teki_awas Has she ever stayed at any of One&Only or are you giving her ideas? :D Or driving her nuts - that's not a penny resort for Bay(e)scape, I would be surprised to bump into her even during a low season :D
They do have a branch in the Maldives. That's where she's staying anyhow, perhaps they overspent on the resort, now left having to cut back on activities.

Reactions: 4
The bag and shoes would be great for an Easter Sunday egg hunt but not with that dress. It’s either very plain or poorly put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna darling, the dress would go perfectly well with the Oran you were wearing earlier at breakfast.
It’s not rocket science. 👩‍🔬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right, let's not help her with advice, it's insulting to her anti-author brain. She is an online courses over books kind of gal. Her sense of style is tragic, poor thing.

Screenshot_20220616-185808_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, let's not help her with style advice, it's insulting to her anti-author brain. She is an online courses over books kind of gal.

I honestly subscribed to her YT because I wanted to find something refreshing in terms of fashion choices. I found that appearing modest and elegant to be interesting, a complete opposite of what’s trending right now (mini skirts, revealing clothes, etc) so I followed her for fashion tips, but y’all ladies save me to see that Anita can’t even style herself properly 😂 can’t imagine if I were to follow her tips, I’d be showing up at work with cropped top, tennis skirt, boots and a cape but I’d look great as long as I have my hair blow dried!

• Haha
can’t imagine if I were to follow her tips, I’d be showing up at work with cropped top, tennis skirt, boots and a cape but I’d look great as long as I have my hair blow dried!
imagine showing up to a casual meeting (in summer) in riding boots, beige skinny trousers and a brown blazer. Where anyone else is wearing beautiful colorful dresses and cute tops/blouses with skirts/shorts.. how elegant
00562999-A32B-4E87-99A7-83375060D328.jpeg

• Haha
Something is going on and it’s being disguised as “luxury life, high society, & jet set are only nice in small doses”. Yikes! Anita is “tired of all these pleasantries that occur where nobody seems to speak their true mind online”.

It’s giving rejection from Geneve’s inner circles.
It’s giving declined offers to collab with similar creators.
It’s giving… karma.

Finally, a podcast episode worth listening to, or not, it might turn into a pity party.

Attachments

• Haha
Probably trying to rebrand again as a deep nature-lover thought leader retired from the jetset scene after failing as the elegant stylist and as an school of affluence teacher.

Anna who are you trying to fool with the "jetset in small doses" bs? We still have pictures of you posing next to a private jet in some kind of public display pretending it's your own private jet...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she's alone in Montenegro. Yesterday, she went to breakfast by herself and today's table is set for one. Did Joseph head back to Geneva right after Dubrovnik? Anna seems depressed, the elegant stylist doesn't want to take any pictures.

View attachment 1347534View attachment 1347541
AKA I can't afford poorly copying luxury lifestyles anymore!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Probably trying to rebrand again as a deep nature-lover thought leader retired from the jetset scene after failing as the elegant stylist and as an school of affluence teacher.
Yep! The Stylist thing didn't work out... But was able to pay for Croatia & Montenegro... Coincidentally and ironically both out of the "jet-set circuit", huh? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
and another sunday without any videos,
i wonder what her excuse is gonna be
i stalked her insta and this time it was "vacation in montenegro" but the island she's on looks like an island in greece that i've been to (i could also be VERY wrong on that since i've never been to montenegro) but regardless this time the excuse is "vacation" and its plastered all over her insta

Reactions: 7
Something is going on and it’s being disguised as “luxury life, high society, & jet set are only nice in small doses”. Yikes! Anita is “tired of all these pleasantries that occur where nobody seems to speak their true mind online”.

It’s giving rejection from Geneve’s inner circles.
It’s giving declined offers to collab with similar creators.
It’s giving… karma.

Finally, a podcast episode worth listening to, or not, it might turn into a pity party.
Witnessing a mental breakdown… the fall from grace. Whatever name she’ll give to the simple fact that she sells A and lives Z.

Reactions: 5
I absolutely knew she would use her pre-recorded courses as an excuse to be "tired." Dear Aija, I thought the purpose of the recordings was so you would have time for your other work "brands" or for it to not be so time-consuming? But I guess not. It must be so exhausting taking a vacation and traveling to all these places. How incapacitating. How bothersome traveling is. Why not stay home if you're exhausted, even while meandering destinations? Most of her is an open book, all that remains a mystery is what drabby video she'll half-heartedly assemble next. "Fashion Mistakes I Saw While Traveling"? "What NOT to Wear While on Vacation"? I feel like these would be logical deductions, but, to be honest, she'll just pull something dull out of her behind like the "best" perfumes for the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stylist’s inspo outfit vs her own. Her head is unusually large for her body, that combined with the fact that Anita hasn’t yet defied her clothing style makes for terrible hat purchases.

Even if she were to copy a Pinterest picture, from head to toe, her face would throw off the look. Has she sold all of her jewelry? Not that she had much to begin with, but no simple earrings or a necklace? She’s looking more plain with each passing day. 🤡

View attachment 1341901
i've been silently watching the threads for AGES before i decided to make an account and honestly, she (esp as an image consultant of all things) should find what suits her and her body/skin tone/hair color instead of cut copy paste from others who suit the style. i dont hate the hat itself, but it needs to be paired correctly. truly wealthy people know their style and are just themselves but wear what flatters their body and still look well put together (many of whom are also quite eccentric deep down-even if we cant tell just by looking at them)

what tips me off so much about her being fake rich is how she dresses, since she's up her own ass about "looking expensive" that she doesnt realize she's coming off as what someone of lower social caste perceives to be old money etc

an example of my point above would be mean girls 2 (horrible movie-but that film's "janis ian" was from a VERY wealthy family and wore cargo pants and flannels and just did what she liked.) anna is trying SO hard to make ppl think she's old money that anyone who actually is could sniff it out like a drug dog to coke

Her recent stories are proving that she's reading Tattle.
But she victimised herself and made herself the "victim of cancelculture".
Anna, if you're reading this, please use the apricot scrub because it makes your skin very soft🙃
Don't forget to apply coconut oil afterwards and don't use sunscreen but instead tanning oil to get

Her recent stories are proving that she's reading Tattle.
But she victimised herself and made herself the "victim of cancelculture".
Anna, if you're reading this, please use the apricot scrub because it makes your skin very soft🙃
Don't forget to apply coconut oil afterwards and don't use sunscreen but instead tanning oil to get
*glowy skin

• Haha
AKA I can't afford poorly copying luxury lifestyles anymore!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Yep! The Stylist thing didn't work out... But was able to pay for Croatia & Montenegro... Coincidentally and ironically both out of the "jet-set circuit", huh? 😂
I guess she must be trying to stay away from jet set prefix all together. :) Truly wealthy people, especially when it comes to generational wealth, or so called 'old money', usually stay under the radar and almost never visit destinations where people who are not 'in the know' would expect to see them. They usually have very private properties in remote destinations, or, if closer to their primary residence, heavily gated one, on equally substantial grounds that would provide them privacy and safety - or they like to spend time on their yachts, exploring remote, hidden gems among isolated islands or less known small coastal towns and villages.

Adriatic coast (eastern) is simply gorgeous. There are disadvantages, but not so much for people with money,

I like to take Rothschilds as commonly known example - while Jacob has villa on the east side of Corfu in Greece, very close to Albania, his only son Nat has apartment in Porto Montenegro, none the less. Both properties were decorated by family's favorite interior designer, David Mlinaric.
More info on this can be easily found if you google Nat Rothschild Porto Montenegro. He even got a Montenegrin passport (new trend among rich and famous - passports of....interesting...countries). Especially if they are like Monaco in a way.

That's lovely dress Anna is wearing - the cut suits her very nicely. The color, although beautiful, is not the best choice for summer, nor for her (she is Light Summer, that color is more suitable for True Winter lady).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.