Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the school is over, what's her next plan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello tattlers, I have been summoned to the thread thanks to a correspondence from Bey International. For newcomers: I'm the A-list app's whistle-blower who was later blocked from the app just a few months after its launch. See my earlier posts for context.

As you can see in the invoice, it communicates that I will be charged for the 2022-2023 membership renewal. I can confirm that the money did in fact get charged and left my bank account.
View attachment 1323062

It took Anna Bey from May 14th until June 6th to find out that I have been wrongfully charged. I did exercise my Right to Erasure and I have written confirmation that my data was securely deleted, last year, by Mighty Networks (the platform that manages the app). Wrong! They still have my personal information and my credit card on file. Excuse me while I go type a long email to both Anna Bey and Mighty Networks.

View attachment 1323051
Oh wow, Anna Wannabey is stealing money now? How low will she go?
Were you able to get the refund back (as did the money arrive safely and unarmed to your bank account)?

That's also why she doesn't mention the app no longer. If she does people will remember of it and the possibility of trying to cancel it right near the "automatic" annual renewal would increase.
You're spot on! All Anna Bey followers who have ever paid her should vigilantly watch their bank reports and report her and any company associated with her to their banks for fraud.
I think Anna Wannabey just sunk to the new low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My, my, you're right on the money. Here is a dm from an A-lister's reaction to my renewal charge. This here is the attitude of girls on the app: cluelessness.

I blocked this bimbo the moment I got this reply because I'm tired of them turning a blind eye to Anna's tactics. Some girls play coy with me only to go to Anna, or the moderators, to gossip. It's like they don't have a life or something 🙄 because Anna is completely absent from all platforms.

"Do I need to cancel or renew?"

I'm sure some of them were not using the app for months (it gets dull in there), only to find a $300 surprise charge with no proper notice. Anna is not around because she's putting out fires from emails asking for their money back, and righfully so. Nevertheless, she'll say something along the lines of: but you didn't cancel and the fee is automatically renewed, blah blah while pretending to reply as an assistant.

View attachment 1328065
I get angry at these auto charges. The last time being that I realized that there's no way to cancel Surfshark on their app, only emailing them might work. Huge trouble trying to cancel further Masterclass subscriptions. That button was hidden and there were many steps before I could do so. And Youtube premium secretly charged me for another month without a notification. The list goes on.

Kind of afraid that this might be the standard way they do things nowadays:(

Reactions: 12
My my... Anna on a vacation and a sudden influx of hate mesages in the forum.

Anna’s husband being embarrassed would require having a husband first, isn’t that right?
I mean where is he? No signs of a partner. No signs of friends, nothing..
I bet she's procuring an elbow (or fingers, or legs) as we speak to feature in a photograph. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's rebranded so often in the past two years alone, but I don't think her distancing from School of Affluence is a coincidence. Perhaps the work previously done on here has proven effective and ultimately reached the intended audience. At least that's what makes sense since she wouldn't willingly let go of her main cash cow. In other news, Anna's Summer expenses are sponsored by women who "forgot" to cancel their A-list membership.

I don't put it past her to insert xenophobic arguments on the thread. Here, she can be her natural self due to the anonymity. It's best to ignore these users, a.k.a. pro-Anna accounts if they have nothing to contribute.

Polish_20220609_223852771.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In other news, Anna's Summer expenses are sponsored by women who "forgot" to cancel their A-list membership.
Damn, at the end of the day, yes, sadly… but she is still a dumdum with money, she will be broke in 2 months max.
The poor women who lost their money for useless tasteless designer bags, silkblouses and shirt dresses..

Found this channel recently when I was looking for Anna Bey SATC video. One of the episode in Before After channel was recommended to me and I'm baffled. Did Anna make that channel herself??
The upload time of her own channel and that channel is the same 😳
I actually know that girl in the video she is a 26 year old who lives in Washington she is married to a 54 year old man and she sells cheap makeup bags on Amazon lol! Also she claims that they are leaving Washington because she does not like it , but the truth is they are leaving Washington because her so called wealthy husband filed for bankruptcy and actually all he does is work at a clothing store for Lucky Jeans lol! So yeah its funny how all these "elegance" YouTubers are all trying to be something they are not. 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so quite?

I follow this forum for a few months and I followed her for maybe two years until I discovered you guys here. But it gets boring with her being sooooo damn quite.

I read regularly but I write only when I miss her 🤣

• Haha
Late reply to @cherry cherry from the previous thread, here's the block I'm referring to:
This Swedish website has a strong paywall, but I managed to get some information from the article itself. The article appears to be just 17 sentences long. I will post the original text in Swedish, followed by its Google translation to English. If there is a Swedish person in the thread that would like to make some corrections (translators aren't always accurate), please feel free to reply.

Title: Svenskan som lär följarna fånga en miljardär
Date: Feb 24 2022

Att vara ett känt ansikte innebär att ständigt bli iakttagen. Anna Bey önskar ibland att hon kunde vara privat även i offentliga rum och slippa kravet på att alltid vara glammig.
Being a familiar face means being constantly observed. Anna Bey sometimes wishes she could be private even in public spaces and avoid the requirement to always be glamorous.

För första gången släpper Anna Bey in journalister i sitt hem, där allt går i den beige-vita skalan.
For the first time, Anna Bey lets journalists into her home, where everything goes on the beige-white scale.

Anna Bey letar efter klänningen som Sarah Jessica Parker hade på sig när hon föll i sjön med Mr Big. Hon samlar på Sex and the city-saker. ”Jag var tonåring när det gick på tv. Det påverkade mig, fick mig att vilja leva glammigt, åka utomlands och köra lite Sex and the city själv.”
Anna Bey is looking for the dress that Sarah Jessica Parker was wearing when she fell into the lake with Mr Big. She collects Sex and the City stuff. "I was a teenager when it came to television. It affected me, made me want to live glamorously, go abroad and drive a little Sex and the city myself. ”

Näsan hade en annan form från början. Den ursprungliga var bredare, med en tjockare tipp. Operationen kostade 10 000 pund. En present från mannen som då försörjde henne.
The nose had a different shape from the beginning. The original was wider, with a thicker tip. The operation cost £ 10,000. A gift from the man who then supported her.

Bokhyllan är fylld av självhjälpsböcker som lovar svar på allt från hur man äter en hummer till hur man hälsar på drottningen.
The bookshelf is filled with self-help books that promise answers to everything from how to eat a lobster to how to greet the queen.

Anna Bey gör sig i ordning för sin signaturpose, med det air-wrappade håret framvällande över vänster axel.
Anna Bey gets ready for her signature pose, with the air-wrapped hair protruding over her left shoulder.

Studion där Anna Bey spelar in videofilmerna till sin Youtubekanal ligger i den schweiziska byn Corsier, dit hon kör i sin Porsche Macan.
The studio where Anna Bey records the videos for her Youtube channel is located in the Swiss village of Corsier, where she drives her Porsche Macan.

I öppningen till filmklippen vänder sig Anna Bey direkt till sin publik med orden: ”Mina kära eleganta damer.”
In the opening to the film clips, Anna Bey addresses her audience directly with the words: "My dear elegant ladies."

Anna Bey har flyttat runt mycket i sitt liv. Nu bor hon i Genève i Schweiz.
Anna Bey has moved around a lot in her life. She now lives in Geneva, Switzerland.

Influeraren Anna Bey, med bas i Genève, driver nätbaserade ”School of affluence”.
The influencer Anna Bey, based in Geneva, runs the online "School of affluence".

En av Anna Beys kurser, ”How to look expensive” lär ut hur man skaffar sig en exklusiv stil.
One of Anna Bey's courses, "How to look expensive" teaches how to get an exclusive style.

Ivan Vitali arbetar som personlig tränare i rika Genèvebors hem. Anna Bey tränar han i kickboxning i parken utanför hennes lägenhet.
Ivan Vitali works as a personal trainer in the homes of wealthy Geneva residents. Anna Bey trains him in kickboxing in the park outside her apartment.

”Bravissimo”, berömmer personlige tränaren Ivan Vitali.
"Bravissimo", praises personal trainer Ivan Vitali.

Anna Bey älskar hästar och hästen på bilden älskar de små rosenknopparna i skinn som utgör knappar i hennes kappa från det italienska modehuset Dolce & Gabbana.
Anna Bey loves horses and the horse in the picture loves the small rosebuds in leather that make up buttons in her coat from the Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana.

Natalia Léeuyer presenterar Christian Diors nya smyckeskollektion för Anna Bey, som har köpt sin brudutstyrsel i butiken.
Natalia Léeuyer presents Christian Dior's new jewelry collection for Anna Bey, who has bought her bridal equipment in the store.

Anna Bey tränar både kropp och psyke i kickboxningen. Sporten ger självförtroende och stabilitet, enligt personlige tränaren Ivan Vitali.
Anna Bey trains both body and psyche in kickboxing. The sport gives self-confidence and stability, according to personal trainer Ivan Vitali.

Det blir fullt pådrag på Christian Dior när Anna Bey kommer in i butiken. Hon bjuds på champagne och får en privat påkläderska.
Christian Dior will be fully operational when Anna Bey enters the store. She is offered champagne and gets a private dresser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Late reply to @cherry cherry from the previous thread, here's the block I'm referring to:

This Swedish website has a strong paywall, but I managed to get some information from the article itself. The article appears to be just 17 sentences long. I will post the original text in Swedish, followed by its Google translation to English. If there is a Swedish person in the thread that would like to make some corrections (translators aren't always accurate), please feel free to reply.

Title: Svenskan som lär följarna fånga en miljardär
Date: Feb 24 2022

Att vara ett känt ansikte innebär att ständigt bli iakttagen. Anna Bey önskar ibland att hon kunde vara privat även i offentliga rum och slippa kravet på att alltid vara glammig.
Being a familiar face means being constantly observed. Anna Bey sometimes wishes she could be private even in public spaces and avoid the requirement to always be glamorous.

För första gången släpper Anna Bey in journalister i sitt hem, där allt går i den beige-vita skalan.
For the first time, Anna Bey lets journalists into her home, where everything goes on the beige-white scale.

Anna Bey letar efter klänningen som Sarah Jessica Parker hade på sig när hon föll i sjön med Mr Big. Hon samlar på Sex and the city-saker. ”Jag var tonåring när det gick på tv. Det påverkade mig, fick mig att vilja leva glammigt, åka utomlands och köra lite Sex and the city själv.”
Anna Bey is looking for the dress that Sarah Jessica Parker was wearing when she fell into the lake with Mr Big. She collects Sex and the City stuff. "I was a teenager when it came to television. It affected me, made me want to live glamorously, go abroad and drive a little Sex and the city myself. ”

Näsan hade en annan form från början. Den ursprungliga var bredare, med en tjockare tipp. Operationen kostade 10 000 pund. En present från mannen som då försörjde henne.
The nose had a different shape from the beginning. The original was wider, with a thicker tip. The operation cost £ 10,000. A gift from the man who then supported her.

Bokhyllan är fylld av självhjälpsböcker som lovar svar på allt från hur man äter en hummer till hur man hälsar på drottningen.
The bookshelf is filled with self-help books that promise answers to everything from how to eat a lobster to how to greet the queen.

Anna Bey gör sig i ordning för sin signaturpose, med det air-wrappade håret framvällande över vänster axel.
Anna Bey gets ready for her signature pose, with the air-wrapped hair protruding over her left shoulder.

Studion där Anna Bey spelar in videofilmerna till sin Youtubekanal ligger i den schweiziska byn Corsier, dit hon kör i sin Porsche Macan.
The studio where Anna Bey records the videos for her Youtube channel is located in the Swiss village of Corsier, where she drives her Porsche Macan.

I öppningen till filmklippen vänder sig Anna Bey direkt till sin publik med orden: ”Mina kära eleganta damer.”
In the opening to the film clips, Anna Bey addresses her audience directly with the words: "My dear elegant ladies."

Anna Bey has moved around a lot in her life. She now lives in Geneva, Switzerland.

Influeraren Anna Bey, med bas i Genève, driver nätbaserade ”School of affluence”.
The influencer Anna Bey, based in Geneva, runs the online "School of affluence".

En av Anna Beys kurser, ”How to look expensive” lär ut hur man skaffar sig en exklusiv stil.
One of Anna Bey's courses, "How to look expensive" teaches how to get an exclusive style.

Ivan Vitali arbetar som personlig tränare i rika Genèvebors hem. Anna Bey tränar han i kickboxning i parken utanför hennes lägenhet.
Ivan Vitali works as a personal trainer in the homes of wealthy Geneva residents. Anna Bey trains him in kickboxing in the park outside her apartment.

Anna Bey älskar hästar och hästen på bilden älskar de små rosenknopparna i skinn som utgör knappar i hennes kappa från det italienska modehuset Dolce & Gabbana.
Anna Bey loves horses and the horse in the picture loves the small rosebuds in leather that make up buttons in her coat from the Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana.

Natalia Léeuyer presenterar Christian Diors nya smyckeskollektion för Anna Bey, som har köpt sin brudutstyrsel i butiken.
Natalia Léeuyer presents Christian Dior's new jewelry collection for Anna Bey, who has bought her bridal equipment in the store.

Anna Bey tränar både kropp och psyke i kickboxningen. Sporten ger självförtroende och stabilitet, enligt personlige tränaren Ivan Vitali.
Anna Bey trains both body and psyche in kickboxing. The sport gives self-confidence and stability, according to personal trainer Ivan Vitali.

Det blir fullt pådrag på Christian Dior när Anna Bey kommer in i butiken. Hon bjuds på champagne och får en privat påkläderska.
Christian Dior will be fully operational when Anna Bey enters the store. She is offered champagne and gets a private dresser.
I love the subtle snark and sarcasm that no doubt went over the goblin’s head. “…where anything goes… on a beige to white scale….” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Apologies for spamming the page, I just found the pictures that go with the article, but I'm not sure of the order, I'll best match them according to the text.

702795e3-24a8-4fcb-bfb5-5a8001c2d17e.jpeg

f21ae837-64e3-408e-a79c-3b2f3b118b3b.jpeg

24820caf-12d2-4e3c-a3de-84e544fd02ea.jpeg

8bf0ab4e-cf68-4050-b2ed-f88074e25370.jpeg

588b1f54-8278-4c40-bd0a-2337e260c765 (1).jpeg

d73a396d-6d05-401a-9ee4-ffb5c4850902.jpeg

d11aece3-7abb-4233-800d-3fec2016c8b6.jpeg

52ff23a9-af13-48a4-9aab-ef778d4fc737.jpeg

07f363f6-2643-4170-a754-e19c62516507.jpeg

856776f9-0df0-4fb2-a10a-5064726a6aa0.jpeg

54337b6d-144a-4b60-9bc8-22f81b7b9956.jpeg

962f7f69-524a-4798-a483-86a69d0dd9cb.jpeg

366da087-8dd7-4774-88cb-b7fa678954c9.jpeg

ba7ce4fc-bb07-4bd0-8b1a-32dbaec85b26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I love the couple behind in a public display of affection... A plain jane and her average joe loving each other while Anna Bey, all "fancy" and "superior", a "catch" for "real gentlemen" is all alone... No "millionaire hubby", no Bassam, not even a damn client/friend... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Was she trying to flex with the dyson? Why isn’t the activity done in the dressing room but in the office?
and wtf is with those clothe racks? Is she living in a portable show room? She should have watched the SATC more carefully - that’s not how a dressing room should look like!
and lastly wasn’t this discussed that the pic with 🛋 is from some kind of office building? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no, she broke an etiquette rule! 🤡
How to elegantly read a menu: No lifting off the table.

Polish_20220610_140518418.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love the couple behind in a public display of affection... A plain jane and her average joe loving each other while Anna Bey, all "fancy" and "superior", a "catch" for "real gentlemen" is all alone... No "millionaire hubby", no Bassam, not even a damn client/friend... 😂

isn't she wearing this same shirt in the room with the dyson🧐

Reactions: 6
I think you've just pointed to this same shirt. Too early? Let's reminisce. Pay attention to the title of the video and how that manifested in real life.

1654851815088.png

"This particular person, I stumbled upon when doing research for the original Pink Pill. She was a blogger and had an e-book. I bought the e-book, read it, and it thought it was very very good. I circled back to her and I said: listen, you have some really good ideas here, you're obviously very bright. However, I feel like you are not reaching your potential. And this was after I had invited her to a private room and introduced her to my community and told them of the book that she had. Her book wasn't selling, there wasn't a lot of visitors to her blog. I told her, step by step, what to do. Not to take anything away, I told her to stop selling the book and make it into a course. I told her to stop posting other women on her Instagram and make it solely about her glamour and elegance because she was enough. I told her to start a YouTube channel. She went on to do all these things, and more. This is not to take away from her intelligence and hard work. She's very good at implementing the advice."

"But once she got to a certain level, she acted like she just woke up like that".

"I'm learning a lot after the fact, and as a whole, there were stuff that I learned later that I was privy to. I think there was a cultural element to how I was treated. I wanna be careful about how I approach this, but I think that certain cultures can have mentalities where its about getting what they want from other people. That is just a cornerstone of their survival, to use people for what they can get. Circumstances in their growing up required for them to behave a certain way, out of survival, or the culture."

"I would have to say that a word that comes to mind is disappointed. I was disappointed and it was very disheartening that a women, who I introduced to my community and gave advice to, used that information to elevate herself. But then would not publicly acknowledge the help from this black woman".

"I posted evidence of my experience because people wouldn't believe me. Her platform is so huge, people thought that I was the one that copied her. I wanted to disabuse the people who thought that assumption. We were having a phone conversation and she [Anna Bey] was complaining:

These black women, they ask me how to navigate elite society as a black woman. I'm not a black woman, I don't know, I don't know why they keep asking me these questions."

"I didn't say anything at the time, but I did write her a message that said: Hey, would you be willing to shout out to your women of color who are having trouble in this way to say that her friend cover a lot of this stuff. While I'm [Anna Bey] very good at this, she [Pink Pill] may be able to better help you with an experience that I cannot identify with. It doesn't take anything away from her to say that she [Anna Bey] doesn't know how a black woman navigates in elite society. However, she declined and said she didn't want to get into the race and political stuff."

The Pink Pill attempts at getting referrals or recognition a second time and this was Anna Bey's alleged response:

"When you are asking for recommendations, it's really not proper to tell people that what you're going to do. I need to speak to my business manager to see if this is going to be good for my brand. While you gave me good advice for an hour, I already had a marketing background and I've spoken to other very powerful people. I was already thinking about having a course and you told me to transform the course to be about how to be classy, but I made it about elegance and how to enter high society, so it's different".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello,
I’d like to ask which email address did you use to get a refund? I just found out they did the same to me after seeing your post. Long time lurker, thank you for telling everyone.
and yes the app was a joke I also left after a couple of months.

Hello tattlers, I have been summoned to the thread thanks to a correspondence from Bey International. For newcomers: I'm the A-list app's whistle-blower who was later blocked from the app just a few months after its launch. See my earlier posts for context.

As you can see in the invoice, it communicates that I will be charged for the 2022-2023 membership renewal. I can confirm that the money did in fact get charged and left my bank account.
View attachment 1323062

It took Anna Bey from May 14th until June 6th to find out that I have been wrongfully charged. I did exercise my Right to Erasure and I have written confirmation that my data was securely deleted, last year, by Mighty Networks (the platform that manages the app). Wrong! They still have my personal information and my credit card on file. Excuse me while I go type a long email to both Anna Bey and Mighty Networks.

View attachment 1323051

Reactions: 11
My refund was fixed by Anna herself, weeks after charging me for a renewal. She only sent me an email stating she issued a refund, but failed to inform me of the initial charge a month prior. I don't work for Anna, so find your own way to fix this, I refuse to believe she has staff, so you'll most likely be speaking to her directly. Look at the contact information on my invoice to reach her.

How will she ever recover from the influx of refunds? Perhaps it's time for merch...

ssrco,mhoodie,mens,fafafa_ca443f4786,front,square_product,x600-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg
throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg
sss,small,product,750x1000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m trying to see what restaurant that is, it doesn’t look very affffffluent. It looks like a normal Geneva cafe!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.