Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I kinda let it slide a bit in previous posts. Sorry, but I won't fully disclose it because it's gonna mess with the thread and unfortunately Tattle removed the option of messaging each other. But since she wanted to be known so bad - I don't know why -, it's easy to locate her in Geneve. Maybe Anna has even found her.
Ok I understand. I don’t have as much time to dive into research about her but will continue following these threads for new developments.

Reactions: 4

whitexsaucer

It looks like @laurensanchez deleted their account?
Never mind! I thought you had but realize you limit who can view your full profile. I was looking to see if she had mentioned the story like a user suggested.

Reactions: 3
What's the difference? Anna is paying her stuff using the money she got from other women too but by selling something that does not exist. Do not soften it.
I’m not softening it, I’m merely saying I don’t understand why people who criticize AB uphold and promote her as a better option.

They DO both have awful hair/hairlines though!
I didn’t even notice but now that you say it…🤣

• Haha

vanilla_sky

In her last video , she said the bag would be her favorite bag : San Loren sack doo joo ( translation Saint Laurent sac de jour ) . The video showed the mini or nano version in a light color.It could be a fake giveaway.It wouldn’t surprise me .
I just checked online how much the bag costs, it is not the most expensive designer bag in the world, but still in the 2000+ range. So if she does actually do a real give away with the real bag and not a ''copy''...though she did not say that it would be this particular exact designer item so it might be a gateway for her to be ''technically true'', as in, she might give away a copy as she did not explicitly promise the original. I personally won't be doing her survey as it is too intrusive and the chances of her actually following up what she says might not be the best.

Verona

Chatty Member
Hello ladies, I don't know why I do it to myself, but I watched Maria Al Masani's new video where she talks Anna and she totally twisted her story (says that DJ Mykill was her saviour who introduced her to the high society). She also seems to be a fan of Anna. She addressed her video about Paradise Hotel and she basically says that she doesn't blame Anna fof what she did and that it's amazing how she levelled up. I JUST CAN'T!!!
Somebody got some present in their bank account.

Tralala

Oh the radio silence speaks volumes!

She'll show up moaning about something ordinary and in defensive mode as "people" (her imaginary active followers) been asking where she's been... blaming the entire world except herself for the lack of effort, and the fact that she can't come into terms with reality: the "brand" Anna Bey offers poor marketing materials (deceiving) and has no marketing strategy (hence the rants and condescending behaviour every time she shows up).

Anna Bey fails to develop a strategy behind her posting, refuses to invest in quality graphics (e.g. Instagram adds) and don't engage, at all with her community (many influencers dedicate the first few minutes of posting new content to engage with followers), Anna Bey has no interest in creating a bond with followers, quite sure she's unaware that doing so generates loyalty and consequently revenue otherwise she would be fiercely doing.

Her desperation indicates lack of new prospects. People are looking at ill conceived marketing, deciding to look her up out of curiosity and for obvious reasons deciding not to engage. It's not rocket science, Anna darling.
I agree with everything that you write here but damn, you just gave her idea lol

Have you guys also realized that her highlight on Instagram is not as much as it used to be?

Mauacek

Very much off topic:

I just came across Lisa Hart on YouTube, who creates content on how to be "a high caliber woman" and "the best version of yourself" by mainly finding a rich husband. Giving off Anna Bey vibes. Anyone know her?

The other one I'd like to know more about is Tania Lucely, can someone please create a thread about her because I can't find that option here? She is charging hundreds of dollars as a dating coach, while she stated on Instagram that she's had only 2 boyfriends in her whole life (she has a child) and her ex boyfriend lives in her house (against what she's preaching) while she's dating someone else.
Hello, I sometimes watch Lisa Hart (mainly for laughs).
I used to quite like her about a year ago. She was much more normal then and I liked her outfits. But in the last year or so she changed. She seems to me as a femme fatale parody and also she recently started showing her cleavage which I find distasteful at the least. And her thumbnails are vulgar. But maybe I'm just a prude.

Lexi_

She did confirm she reads our treads, min 21:10 ohhh my SHE EVEN MEMORISED THE THREAD AND PAGE NIMBER 💀💀💀💀

Glad you got rid of that cheap ass laminate wallpaper, but why are still shoved against the corner of the room?
I suppose at least we are getting credited 🤣 I guess it will help more people see what Anna is truly like

I wouldn’t know this Maria is if not for this forum,Who is she anyway??? What kind of credentials does she have to criticise Georgina.I watched her YouTube and it’s just annoying, I can’t stand her .
She has a Wikipedia page so you can see for yourself but apparently she’s a public relations executive and won a Miss Universe title. She’s also worked in parliament before. More qualified than Anna at least! I also didn’t know about her before tattle 🤣 I still need to back read the threads to see where her name surfaced because I took a break

Last edited:

Roleena611

I actually watched the hypocritical witch’s latest video - well, as much as I could stand. It was nauseating! She could barely contain her jealousy. So, all the snide remarks were bound to follow - calling this girl just a “simple girl-next-door type,”from a humble background, who is tacky, inelegant and horrors . . . nouveau riche (poor delusional Anna wishes she was any kind of riche at all!). And Georgina apparently enjoys the “material side of life” and wears “rich people’s items,” which, Anna, of course, covets above all else.

Hmmm - Anna, how do you categorize Cartier Love bracelets and VCA Alhambra anything? Oh, how gauche of me. I forgot that you had to sell the Cartier, or was the rental period on it up? So sorry.

One of the best comments, though, about Georgina’s tacky behavior referenced the fact that she takes pictures of herself in front of private jets. Anna has a very short memory, doesn’t she? But, I’m sure Georgina actually flies in private jets, too, Anna . . . on a regular basis.

And, how could I not mention one of the idiot’s biggest blunders - classifying Victoria Beckham as nouveau riche? Anna, you stupid cow, Victoria Beckham is old, old money and comes from one of the wealthiest families in Britain. If you had half a brain, you’d be dangerous!

And she attempts to cover up her envy, jealousy and disdain by adding a disclaimer about, perhaps, this is what Georgina wants, hasn’t leveled up yet and may never do so. But, that’s okay, as “I don’t judge.” Yeah, right - you don’t judge. And, I’m the queen of well . . .everything!

If you have a few minutes to spare, it’s worth it to watch the hag turn almost green with envy. At one point, she’s so jealous that she’s actually almost tongue tied and can barely get her words out.
Anna should prepare...

Sasy

I'm very sorry to ask, but I saw here that she published about her dirty nasty past, did she say about her real name and everything!? Her ex? Her past as a cheap pole dancer?

Sasy

Basically it was Bastine that was trying to get something legal going on and everyone at the time was quite excited for Anna to actually get reprimanded for her scams/fraud. There were not many details given supposedly to keep the case confidential. However, with the loss of Bastine and the more prominent members I doubt we will see something.
Thank you, yes that was Bastine, I'm really sad it didn't work 😞 I hope that we will be able to do something next.
Maybe a page on internet!?