Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Finnish article isn't from the journalist we saw at Parc Bertrand in November. I don't know if the journalist from Parc Bertrand is the same journalist as the one who spent a week with Anna.
This Anni Emilia is a body positivity activist. She speaks Russian, Swedish and Finnish.

Reactions: 7
Anna’s showing in plain sight that this horse does not belong to her. Misty family tree revelation just shows how little she’s actually involved. She portraits this silly little girl amused persona through such little piece of information because it’s knowledge recently acquired and the horse being her would’ve been one of the first things to be announced. Instead, we have the uncovering of her own lie. Hopefully some followers will have the sensibility to put two and two together.

Reactions: 17
Anna’s showing in plain sight that this horse does not belong to her. Misty family tree revelation just shows how little she’s actually involved. She portraits this silly little girl amused persona through such little piece of information because it’s knowledge recently acquired and the horse being her would’ve been one of the first things to be announced. Instead, we have the uncovering of her own lie. Hopefully some followers will have the sensibility to put two and two together.
I was questioning this too. I mean, she was supposed to know this bit of information before purchase. These "beasts" have full catalogues/database too. It is supposed to as proof of their lineage/breed aka why they belong to such league/why they have such prices... YEP, IRISH MIST IS NOT HERS. I REPEAT, IRISH MIST IS NOT HERS!

Reactions: 20
You are supposed to know about your horse’s family tree when you buy one…
Either she didn’t buy her or she acts surprised to try to hide something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Its incredible how tattle knew that:
1. Anna is “buying” a horse a month before she even announced it.
2. The horse (and it’s suppliers) comes from suspicious Lebanese circles…. before she even knew it.
Keep up the amazing work ladies, I appreciate everyone here 💖✨
#TakeAnnaBeyDown

Reactions: 31
Its incredible how tattle knew that:
1. Anna is “buying” a horse a month before she even announced it.
2. The horse (and it’s suppliers) comes from suspicious Lebanese circles…. before she even knew it.
Keep up the amazing work ladies, I appreciate everyone here 💖✨
#TakeAnnaBeyDown
She knows nobody here is stupid. I guess... :LOL:

The thing is her followers, those who are in too deep to actually start questioning anything. Those are the ones potentially scammed and idolizing a walking sack of :poop:, nicotine, cheap booze and desperation, who's always either in the company of "aunt lucy" or having HIGH AHA moments among the greenery, replaced now with a horse. ;) You get this image almost instantly if you check only her IG and our current thread. But the people who only watch her channel can't see it. The whole "finer things in life" placebo and the image of her persona, detached, superior ("so you should want to be like me"), nagging about every other possibility of existence, unfortunately have the power to hook those who are momentarily fragile. I truly wish her channel was hacked again or, even better, if YT permanently shut her down. She would have to rely on her IG and that's how things would become quite interesting to watch, how would she sustain the contradictions while posing as someone who's not like everyone else? 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
2021 Tattle Year in Review, anyone?
Just a short summary of all our findings and the events that took place this year. It might be good to have 2020 and 2021 summaries on the wiki
1. She's homeless.

That's the big reveal of the year for me. I was very suspicious a year ago when I joined Tattle about her lack of homey life, not even making breakfast or a morning routine. And look, the truth came out.

Anna bey husband, Anna bey house, Anna bey horse, Anna Bey 2021, Anna Bey course

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lauren Amiri (The LA Way) and Ann Andres are enjoying amazing vacations in the snow and luxurious places doing weather appropriate activities for their destination(not with feet in a bucket at the beach while you wait for rain to go away, and is cloudy all week). What are your plans for the holidays Anna Bey? Where do the affluent community relax during this time of the year? What are the MUST for elegant vacations? Top 5 places high caliber women like.. How can I look elegant skiing? Please enlighten us with your wisdom and experience, oh Anna Bey. Queen of Elegance!!!

Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She knows nobody here is stupid. I guess... :LOL:

The thing is her followers, those who are in too deep to actually start questioning anything. Those are the ones potentially scammed and idolizing a walking sack of :poop:, nicotine, cheap booze and desperation, who's always either in the company of "aunt lucy" or having HIGH AHA moments among the greenery, replaced now with a horse. ;) You get this image almost instantly if you check only her IG and our current thread. But the people who only watch her channel can't see it. The whole "finer things in life" placebo and the image of her persona, detached, superior ("so you should want to be like me"), nagging about every other possibility of existence, unfortunately have the power to hook those who are momentarily fragile. I truly wish her channel was hacked again or, even better, if YT permanently shut her down. She would have to rely on her IG and that's how things would become quite interesting to watch, how would she sustain the contradictions while posing as someone who's not like everyone else? 🍿
Her chanel could be shut down. She used wayyy to much unlicensed and stolen clips/vids/music. All it would take is some research to contact a chanel big enough to give her a strike. Should we get to it? 🙈

Tbh she should ditch YouTube, she’s too lazy and it’s a dying platform anyways .
She’d get a bigger bang for her buck out of re arranging furniture and bring in picture frames into hotels for a 60 sec tick tok. Imagine how many bulk clips she can film in a lobby before her… networking dates 😳

Reactions: 13
I should probably plead with Anna to stay away from dabbling in the subject of mental health as it's so absolutely serious and should only be handled by medically qualified professionals, but I'd be wasting my breath. This women is a leech with no scruples, and therefore NOTHING is sacred to her when it involves making $$$$. Such a evil f***ing cockroach.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anna has uploaded an edited video montage of herself with Irish Mist on her ig stories, which means that we have no idea when or where these "events" happened.
For the equestrian experts, the part where Anna is taking a mirror selfie and Irish Mist is mouthing/nosing at the ledge, is that similar to orca behaviour in sea park tanks where the whales self-mutilate? Or is Irish Mist just bored and annoyed with Anna?
She’s just being a horse:) probably thinks her bridle is itchy and wants it off since the human on her back is obviously not going to do any work with her;) Horses are very smart and intuitive-they know the difference between work time and relax time and when they can take advantage of a clueless human and turn work time into relax time:D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she uploading on her horse account that's set to private and has only 1 follower - obviously her?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2021 Tattle Year in Review, anyone?
Just a short summary of all our findings and the events that took place this year. It might be good to have 2020 and 2021 summaries on the wiki
And what about Anna? She hasn't learn anything through the years.

Her chanel could be shut down. She used wayyy to much unlicensed and stolen clips/vids/music. All it would take is some research to contact a chanel big enough to give her a strike. Should we get to it? 🙈

Tbh she should ditch YouTube, she’s too lazy and it’s a dying platform anyways .
She’d get a bigger bang for her buck out of re arranging furniture and bring in picture frames into hotels for a 60 sec tick tok. Imagine how many bulk clips she can film in a lobby before her… networking dates 😳
What if we could go on and report her channel massively for copyright infringement?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Guys, just download an add-on that disables paywalls on your browser of choice. Come on now, haven't you learned a thing or two from teki?
Check the pictures for the full article. Here's the Google translation:

You can't really talk about a tuber, because in addition to the Finnish channels, she runs an online fee-paying school that teaches the skills of an elegant woman.
The name in English is finishing school, and it is difficult to translate. The dictionary gives an explanation: a private school for girls, where rich or upper class girls are taught social life skills. Anna herself has studied international etiquette at such a school in Switzerland.

He is best known for his popular Youtube videos on: How to look elegant at home, where to meet quality men? A feminine body language that expresses self-confidence and makes you irresistible. Secrets of rich people, sex etiquette of an elegant woman and how to walk elegantly at high heels.
The channel has over one million subscribers and a total of over 100 million views on all of the channel's videos.
Etiquette and manners are a key part of Anna Bey’s elegance.
Now Anna is sharing her knowledge in her courses and is currently focusing specifically on elegance and femininity.
  • Thousands of women around the world have attended my school's courses. There are also Finnish women among them, Anna Bey tells Iltalehti.
However, few people know anything about Anna's own Finnish background. Finnish Aija. Anna Bey's father is Finnish, and as a child Anna lived in Finland, was a Finnish citizen and spoke Finnish. The name was quite Finnish: Aija Räty. The parents divorced, and Anna moved to Sweden with her Estonian-Russian mother when she was four years old. The family moved to Järfälla, a suburb of Stockholm. Today, Anna no longer speaks Finnish, and Finnish citizenship has changed to Swedish citizenship (dual citizenship was not possible at the time). However, Anna has not lived in Sweden for years. And the name has changed.
  • I have lived abroad for a long time, and no one could ever say my name - surely many Finns identify with this. That’s when I decided to use my second name, Annan. I still visit Finland from time to time, although I have nothing to do with my father.
Previously, Anna Bey focused on jetset life, now the focus is mainly on elegance, manners and femininity.

Anna will answer the interview questions in a video call from Switzerland. He has ended up there through many countries: at the age of 19 he moved from Sweden to Italy, where he studied. The Jetset life also began at that time, led by an originally rich Italian man and romance.
Next up was Ibiza, where Anna worked as a nightclub dancer. He says he has been celebrating with, among others, millionaire heiress Paris Hilton.
After Ibiza, Anna lived in Malta, where she worked in marketing for an online betting company. After that, the journey continued to London. In London, Anna also met her husband. The couple married during the pandemic and live in Geneva, Switzerland, where the man is working.
Opportunity to get rich

Recently, Anna’s YouTube channel reached a million subscribers.
  • It's a great achievement. I couldn’t have guessed before that so many women would be interested in what I teach. When I started tubetting, hardly anyone talked about these topics: femininity, elegance, and the pursuit of wealth.
  • "I celebrate a million subscribers with champagne, of course."
Reasons for its popularity Give the list more. First, the opportunity to get rich - or get rich, as Anna herself says - is achievable in a completely different way than before. In the past, you had to be born into a rich family or be lucky, but now you can do a lot yourself, he reminds.
Anna Bey thinks today it is easier than ever to rise from the upper class to the elite.
The most popular instructional video ever from Anna is a video of over six million viewers in which she tells what an elegant woman doesn’t dress up. The list includes, for example, a t-shirt and denim shorts.

Contrary to the mainstream
The second reason for her popularity is Anna raising her out-of-mainstream message. In particular, this brings him followers from the Nordic countries, he says:
  • Current mainstream feminism does not appeal to all women. I am a feminist and have always been, but I represent a different trend. For example, being able to emphasize that she is a feminine woman.
  • "I am a feminist and have always been, but I represent a different trend."
There is also a trend in Anna that it would be good for a man to cover most of the costs. This is what challenges the ideology of feminism in the Nordic countries in particular.
  • We live in the patriarchal, that is, in the world of men. It is not equal for women to pay half, as we have more costs: costs related to appearance, hygiene and, for example, pregnancy. I don’t mean women shouldn’t go to work, but it’s good if a man takes more responsibility for living. From an evolutionary perspective, however, a man is a hunter, a woman a collector - and that’s not a bad thing at all.
Where to find a rich man?
In her videos, Anna has talked a lot about finding a rich man: listing places and ways to find one. This is the second of two ways to get rich if you have not been born into a wealthy family. Another way is to raise money yourself.
  • I support both ways. This is also culturally dependent, as it is very common for some to get rich with a man. I have been called a gold digger because of my school. Many men also want to improve their lives and find, for example, higher quality women, but no one then calls them by that name.
  • "I have been called a fortune teller."
In addition to wealth, Anna has recently focused specifically on elegance.
  • Elegance and prosperity are two different things. There are also a lot of things that cost nothing about elegance: good manners, kindness and self-esteem.
Anna Bey started making YouTube videos three years ago. The title of the oldest video to watch is: Should Men Pay for Everything in a Relationship? Anna's position is clear: yes it should.

Botox, of course
An important part of Anna’s teachings is paying attention to appearance. In her videos, Anna’s advice on appearance and dress goes hand in hand with classic Western beauty ideals. Anna has also talked about her own transformation, which included a new style, weight loss and various measures.
  • Hair extensions because my hair is very thin. Then nose surgery, which I am very happy with. It's the only surgery I've done. And then, of course, botox, as we all get older.
Nowadays, body positivity has become more and more popular, and it is precisely the acceptance of bodies as they are. Not everyone needs to fit in a tight mold. Anna says she is happy about it, even though she says that beauty ideals have a reason.
  • Elegance and beauty come in all forms. I used to be very angry about these appearance standards that women face. But then I got to know it and learned that this has to do with evolution and what men usually want.
  • "I learned that this has to do with evolution and what men usually want."
  • For example, a long-haired woman in good condition symbolizes good health and fertility. However, I never tell the women in my school that they should look just certain. I think it’s largely a matter of self-confidence and self-acceptance.
That's the main advice
  • "Now let yourself live in many ways the kind of life that the women in your school are taught to strive for."
  • I have managed to change my lifestyle completely and achieved a lot, but I am not very interested in the material. Maybe it’s because of my Nordic roots that I don’t need a private car or a Rolls-Royce, but I have enough comfort and safety. I hope to find a better work-life balance in the future.
According to Anna, mental well-being is paramount. Anna says she won’t regret anything in her life, but if she could decide again, she would go to therapy earlier.
  • I wish I had started it when I was 20 years old. Think about it, I would have had good self-esteem when I was young! Mental well-being is so important.
If you could give just one piece of advice to all women, what would it be?
  • Set boundaries. Put them on yourself, put them on men. And work on your own uncertainties. This should be the basic thing, but there is still not enough talk about it. It is difficult for an insecure woman to set boundaries and be elegant or prosperous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Anna will answer the interview questions in a video call from Switzerland.

Thank you, @teki_awas !! 👏👏

Is this the same interview that Anna alluded to when she said she was waiting for some journalist to show up to “her home” (aka Audi lounge) because some lady was going to spend a week following Anna around??? 🤔🙄

From the quote above, Anna obviously didn’t have anyone over (of course, lol…she has no home to host anyone). This was some random and VERY REDUNDANT video call interview where we hear her say the exact same answers she’s already said before. She’s literally a broken record. How boring …😴 Why was I expecting more? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you, @teki_awas !! 👏👏

Is this the same interview that Anna alluded to when she said she was waiting for some journalist to show up to “her home” (aka Audi lounge) because some lady was going to spend a week following Anna around??? 🤔🙄

From the quote above, Anna obviously didn’t have anyone over (of course, lol…she has no home to host anyone). This was some random and VERY REDUNDANT video call interview where we hear her say the exact same answers she’s already said before. She’s literally a broken record. How boring …😴 Why was I expecting more? 🥴
Mm, I don't think so? I'm not sure that the Nov 2021 interview was even real, she would've published it by now. What reporter travels to see Anna, collect data for days at a time, and then returns home to have nothing to write about? Maybe she noticed, firsthand, that Anna is a fraud.

I feel bad for dear Anni Emilia Alentola, but then again... a real journalist would investigate her subjects carefully.

Polish_20211218_155223558.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Why is she asking people on IG: “What did you learn in 2021?” 🥴🙄

What a shameless FREELOADER. Always looking to STEAL ideas/info from her audience. SO DISTASTEFUL to pry into peoples lives without FIRST providing VALUE. Not to mention she never reciprocates, making her the worst type of “friend”.

Why doesn’t she share something insightful with her audience? Isn’t that what “thought leaders” do??? 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.