Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Maria Al Masani definitely reads here and feels bullied lol

I have to admit her videos are not bad info wise. Just a bit slow and boring imo
Ohh, I am better than Anna. I have a house! (Also, don't prey on women to make money)

Maria, chill out! Here, have some 🍪.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, nope nope. I was a "party girl" in my youth. I never simulated sex in public, never took my top off in a pool, never let some guy fondle my privates on camera in a bedroom full of strangers. Would have never gone on a reality show because I care about my family and reputation.

I may have been wild, but I'm not Aija/Anna/whatever she wants to call herself.
EXACTLY. Plenty of us partied in our youth. But we always knew not to get naked and have sex/simulated sex in public or for photos. There is a line in the sand, always has been, even pre social media. Plenty of us always knew better because we weren't trashy and/or willing to exploit ourselves for money. Unless one is being trafficked, it's always a choice of how low will you go for fame and money.

Reactions: 19
No, you either just wanted to copy Anna Andres religiously, or wanted a more “polished”/princess name. You don’t even bother learning the language of the place you call home, let alone caring about making your name easier to ppl.
Chinese people don't technically "add" a second name, just have a different name they use in English. I have a legal Chinese name (let's pretend it is Leung Sze-Wing) and a name I use in English (let's pretend it is Sarah - so, since I live in the UK I'm normally known as Sarah Leung.) Historically this was because of prejudice and so that people would "fit in" within a western country / English-speaking environment. These days, names in English are considered trendy and a lot of people pick quite unusual English names for themselves or their children, pronunciation be damned lol. Anna is, as usual, talking complete sh*te and changed it either out of her Andres obsession and / or to facilitate scamming

Reactions: 17
Did someone say plain Jane? Hello, my name is Anna and I run the School of Elite Woman and I tell the secrets if you sign up for waiting list. The original price is much higher, but if you sign up now I will give you special offer. You too can become a millionaire like me, no matter your plain Jane or porta potty past, all sins are washed away with my holy water bonus. I give you water from orthodox church in Switzerland and you can start fresh, from scratch. Bonus means extra, so extra costs apply.

Sleepycat, you too can have any man you want, high level man if you follow my instructions. I will close the doors soon so be quick or I don't know when I'll open the doors again. Also, there is no expiration on the materials, for lifetime (until I delete them).

View attachment 972281
Holy tit this is so funny.
Part time lurker here. I was an Eleghant Laydeh and Anna stan for years. I even consider buying her course but before I payed the ridiculous amount of money that she asks for, my common sense told me to to do a little research beforehand, just to be sure. And I found you trough a google search. At the beginning I thought you were just haters (I was so brainwashed!) but soon I had to surrender to the truth. Now I admire all of you. You’re so smart and funny. These threads actually have made a difference in my mindset and got me motivated to continue my education. So I am forever grateful to be a Plain Jane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess you're talking about Aestha on Wellbeck Street. I see Dr Victoria there and she is wonderful - really takes her time to explain everything and there is never any hard sell and very subtle results. Not sure about other consultants there though.
Yes exactly, Aestha Clinic. I don't recall the name of the doctor I saw though.

I've never tried anything a part from facial resurfacing / non invasive treatments, so if you have any advice on what to avoid and how to get subtle and natural results that would be great (if you don't mind sharing of course). This would be a good way for all of us Plain Janes here to avoid the Anna look! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Holy tit this is so funny.
Part time lurker here. I was an Eleghant Laydeh and Anna stan for years. I even consider buying her course but before I payed the ridiculous amount of money that she asks for, my common sense told me to to do a little research beforehand, just to be sure. And I found you trough a google search. At the beginning I thought you were just haters (I was so brainwashed!) but soon I had to surrender to the truth. Now I admire all of you. You’re so smart and funny. These threads actually have made a difference in my mindset and got me motivated to continue my education. So I am forever grateful to be a Plain Jane.
I also thought tattle ppl were bunch of bullies, until I’ve seen the amount of research the girls do and share here to shed some light on those influencers who scam people. It’s helpful and ppl here get nothing in return, they just laugh at those influencers who keep lying while their tit is exposed here.
At first I was like: ok so Anna was like that but she wanted to change, nothing is wrong with that, but the amount of lies, misleading information and deception is just too much, which is why I only comment on these stuff and not her appearance, because I don’t like to judge ppl based on that, even if they have a lot of surgeries, as long as they’re comfortable with it then why would I care? But to each their own, some tattlers do comment on appearance, and the rules here is that we don’t direct others into how they must comment, so I just scroll down if I see something that I don’t agree with :) but this is a complete free space !

Reactions: 17
Anna is adorable!....... until, you research her, like we all have.
Or unfortunately, you know her, like some of us.
Her life seems so attainable and fun. Until you understand it and what she's gone through.
I watched her stories earlier, of course, she tries to come clean about her reality TV time and who she was at that moment. But let's be real, the only time she releases something is when she is trying to sell something. Her shame and desperation is the only thing that keeps her on 'top'. She needs YOU way more than you need her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anna must be feeling victorious, too bad she doesn't like to talk to her followers. Her inbox must be exploding with questions. Maria Magdalena of dirty laundry.

60goli (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we gave her ideas 🤣 she actually announced her course before, but only after her videos were shared here that she decided to reflect on her paradise hotel journey to inspire ladies who want to level up !! She only talks about something after it has been discussed here !! She tries to be one step ahead. I still can’t believe I once believed her !! Now that I see all her stories, the way she captures stuff and talk about certain topics, it all makes sense in my head !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anna admitting her real name is Aija will direct a lot of fans to Tattle lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anna must be feeling victorious, too bad she doesn't like to talk to her followers. Her inbox must be exploding with questions. Maria Magdalena of dirty laundry.

View attachment 973586
I always find this weird !! As someone who claims to have networking skills and self confidence, been on TV etc.. How come she’s very nervous when it comes to going live on youtube? Why she doesn’t do live instagrams? Maybe she doesn’t want to be asked certain questions in public? Which is why I feel like all the questions in her stories are self-written

Reactions: 15
@Anoodles Everything Anna says is scripted, she spends her vacation time practicing her speech, in her room, by herself. Her A-list moderators help her with this, one is a middle aged woman from Canada who, I bet, tries to correct Anna's English all the time. What do these moderators get in return? Not money. Anna probably pays them with all access to her content. It's really sad that a bunch of work at home moms in different countries are helping Anna run this scam. It's your typical triangle scheme.

Giver her money and she'll reveal a SECRET, 1! And there's a surprise, but only for the workshop ladies. Pay extra, get extra!

Polish_20220108_124727270.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A dated, yet relevant picture that encapsulates Anna's miLLi0nAiRe lif3$tyle. New commers and silent readers, your guru in all her glory, posing in front and inside a jet to make it seem like she rides them. I too can afford Anna's lifestyle, but you don't see me selling my secrets online. In fact, I'll tell you exactly what I did, FOR FREE:

1. ($50,000 loan) I went to University and got a valuable degree which I carefully selected after doing some market research. I googled jobs that were in demand in 5 years time (just in time for when I graduated). Today, I'm employed but get the ocassional job offer directly to my LinkedIn inbox. The loan can be paid off with 2 years worth of savings, without sacrificing my lifestyle.

2. I married a man with a normal income that had already purchased a home before we got married. The home is now worth 3x of what it did when he initially bought it. No prenup.

3. I don't purchase luxury goods, just the occasional wallet or sturdy leather shoes.

4. I'm saving to purchase our second home, which will be rented out and the mortgage will be paid by itself + pocket money.

5. I don't own a new car, we share one vehicle, previously used but in great conditions. The person was quite old and barely drove it.

My husband is an average Joe and I'm a plain Jane, but our combined networth says otherwise. You too can be like my husband and I, and I'll let you in on the secret: common sense. There was never a secret sauce, just plan ahead and keep your feet grounded.

uG8UcCql.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That photo cracks me up. Also all pictures she's taken in front of public buildings, at the entrance of other people's houses, filming herself in a parking lot full of premium cars - none hers... Everytime she pretends she's got invite/gift from a fashion house and the best there is: Her "wedding" reception, especially the part with supermarket food.

We don't bully her. She bullies herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes exactly, Aestha Clinic. I don't recall the name of the doctor I saw though.

I've never tried anything a part from facial resurfacing / non invasive treatments, so if you have any advice on what to avoid and how to get subtle and natural results that would be great (if you don't mind sharing of course). This would be a good way for all of us Plain Janes here to avoid the Anna look! 🤪
I am not an expert but think Dr Victoria at Aestha is really wonderful. She'd never inject you too much. I'd recommend a consultation with her. Another great doctor for botox or fillers is Dr Haq at Cosmedocs on 10 Harley Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A dated, yet relevant picture that encapsulates Anna's miLLi0nAiRe lif3$tyle. New commers and silent readers, your guru in all her glory, posing in front and inside a jet to make it seem like she rides them. I too can afford Anna's lifestyle, but you don't see me selling my secrets online. In fact, I'll tell you exactly what I did, FOR FREE:

1. ($50,000 loan) I went to University and got a valuable degree which I carefully selected after doing some market research. I googled jobs that were in demand in 5 years time (just in time for when I graduated). Today, I'm employed but get the ocassional job offer directly to my LinkedIn inbox. The loan can be paid off with 2 years worth of savings, without sacrificing my lifestyle.

2. I married a man with a normal income that had already purchased a home before we got married. The home is now worth 3x of what it did when he initially bought it. No prenup.

3. I don't purchase luxury goods, just the occasional wallet or sturdy leather shoes.

4. I'm saving to purchase our second home, which will be rented out and the mortgage will be paid by itself + pocket money.

5. I don't own a new car, we share one vehicle, previously used but in great conditions. The person was quite old and barely drove it.

My husband is an average Joe and I'm a plain Jane, but our combined networth says otherwise. You too can be like my husband and I, and I'll let you in on the secret: common sense. There was never a secret sauce, just plan ahead and keep your feet grounded.

View attachment 973664
Oh not she didn't!!! She didn't just post this fake pose in front of a jet exhibition to advertise her new course (she didn't even bother photoshoping out the shield on her right)! 😂😂😂 She is really dumb or she really believes her followers are, there is no explanation about it!

I too am a plane Jane and my husband an average Joe. We both contribute to society by having honest jobs, paying our taxes to the host country we live in (we are both expats in Austria). We both have university degrees (he a PhD and I a MSc). This allowed us to have good paying jobs and have a comfortable lifestyle.

My husband and I are worth 3m€ through inheritance and personal savings but we own no car, not even a house yet. Our parents own properties but we didn't buy just yet, as we think owning a home, especially in Europe, is extremely expensive and outdated. We would rather have the money invested and let it work for us until retirement. We don't go around flashing luxury goods to display our status. We have a rather middle class lifetlstyle, but have our occasional luxury vacation (to similar 5* places that Anna Bay goes). We always fly economy cause we think 1st class is a waste of money for such short distance. We don't pretend to be rich or scheme our way to lure the unsuspected into a course.

Anna Bay preaches that having a degree and a useful job contributing to society is a waste of time for young girls. Secure the bag and get rich quick to have endless vacation time whenever you want and be a parasite of society. A shame, in a society where women are still marginalized in the workplace to have these outdated views for women.

And if we ever have children, we will both be providers. And I am proud of it. I don't see myself as some weekling wife depending on my husband's paycheck. Just like millions of independent women out there, who despite their wealth, insist to work and make a living for themselves and be proud to provide. And if you really want to focus on your kids, do it too, but make sure your partner sees you as his equal and capable partner. That's my belief..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How long before Anna stops going to the gym?
If yesterday was a huge day for engagement for Anna's ig stories, what was the Tattle engagement? Did our page views increase?
View attachment 973769
My husband and I always make fun of the fact that she goes to those exotic destinations (Maldives, Seychelles and now Mauritius) yet she spends her time in a gym, which you can have it anytime back at home 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ instead of swimming and doing the things you can't do back in Europe!! You not only burn far more calories by doing so, but you are spending quality time outside and having more fun (did she ever do snorkeling, or diving, heck even swimming?). All affluent people I follow do all these activities (Ann Andres does wake boarding) and that's the normal thing to do when you are in such places. But not our Anna 😂😂 what a dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.