Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna shared more Paradise Hotel footage in her ig stories than in her free workshop. She really needs that Cambridge English help because we can play spot the spelling mistake here 🤭
You know what is funny? She used this same strategy of showing her "before" and "after" "transformation" in courses before, but without showing any reference to PARADISE HOTEL. Her featuring on the reality show is only appearing now because of Tattle. She got cornered and had to give in by showing this little part of her life she is completely ashamed of. Otherwise she would never "use" these "before pictures" in her "work". (And she is soothing all of it by using only "innocent" shots. The disgusting/trashy stuff she's completely ignoring, of course, because it will repel people.)

The way she fakes transparency is utterly nasty. No difference being a stripper but calling herself a go-go dancer.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No, the Maria discussed in the last few pages is Maria Al Masani, a lady who criticized Anna on Youtube, but also has some (at least according to some of us including me) very misguided and wrong opinions. She for example criticizes women with short hair (says it looks masculine if you are not Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor or equally beautiful), 1920's fashion or the french chic style. She promotes the Italian "Dolce vita style". Nothing wrong with that but it doesn't fit everyone.
What’s their evidence that short hair or masculine style girls aren’t attractive? Can’t they see MOST Victoria’s Secret models? Can’t they see Dua Lipa, Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Hailey Bieber ? Etc … they’re considered fashion icons, and they are the faces of fashion houses.. I don’t see any fashion house promoting the granny style, even Chanel is all about preppy chic, accessories and colors !! not boring one color dress plain heels and hair on one side.. People like Anna associate elegance with the style of the royal family, having no clue why the royal family dress like that. They just follow like herds. They have rules, must be modest, must wear certain tones and each color they wear delivers a message. They wear certain fabrics in order not to get wrinkly clothes for them to be ready for every shot. They don’t wear nail polish colors because it’s not allowed according to the queen. They HAVE private lives, not pretend to have one !! you can catch them living carefree during their holidays.. To me, royalties are more relatable than ppl like Anna !

Reactions: 8
At this rate it's only a matter of time before Anna starts sharing videos and photos from Amnesia...
Anna would like to thank the mysterious user on Tattle who posted the link and was never to be seen or heard from again.
I remember reading all the wiki pages about Paradise Hotel and I thought it was filmed in Mexico. Maybe they were wrong, those kinds of websites are never completely accurate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At this rate it's only a matter of time before Anna starts sharing videos and photos from Amnesia...
Anna would like to thank the mysterious user on Tattle who posted the link and was never to be seen or heard from again.
I remember reading all the wiki pages about Paradise Hotel and I thought it was filmed in Mexico. Maybe they were wrong, those kinds of websites are never completely accurate.
I feel like she asked herself the question about princess Sofia :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At this point her face looks like that pillow face IG filter with the asymetrical lip... its quite sad..

IMG_5503.PNG
228473.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Acknuh is such an awful skin condition
WHY HUSTLE TO SEE HER "GOLDEN NUGGETS" WHEN YOU CAN WATCH HER MAKING A FOOL OF HERSELF FOR FREE ON YT?! 🥴 :LOL:
EVEN BETTER, SHE WON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL AND SPAM YOU UNTIL BASICALLY YOU GO SEE SAINT PETER FOR YOURSELF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She also does not look very healthy (and also a lot older than she is).
That's what I told myself. Her face looks emaciated and her arms are so thin 😨 I was also shocked to find out she was 37. She looks older but unlike Anna she doesn't have any obvious plastic surgery.🤔

At this point her face looks like that pillow face IG filter with the asymetrical lip... its quite sad..

View attachment 971861 View attachment 971866
I wonder what she chose to inject into her lips 🙄 Besides, the filler and nose procedures were so poorly made. And I can't get over her eyebrows and lashes. 😨 Why did she have them lifted so high, and are those fake lashes ? 🤔 I've always wanted to get plastic surgery when I was younger but seeing the results on Anna, I think I'll pass 😰

Acknuh is such an awful skin condition
You killed me with the transcription 😂 Seriously speaking, acne is annoying. And I see our dear elheghant Paradise Hotel contestant still has some. Is she still using those Biologique Recherche products ? If it's the case, then she should get rid of those 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh sorry girls! Thank you for responding! Let’s go investigate this lady haha xx

Reactions: 3
This is delicious. She really thinks that every time Tattle exposes her she can just "spin" it into something positive. Hahahaha.

Every time we reveal something, we make her dig a hole she'll never escape from. Now all the high society that she never would have entered anyway will see her topless, stroking a man's erection in a pool. She's finished in any form of society, period.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
omg I just went to Maria’s channel and she looks on drugs, but she is very brave to say those things on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think this going back and forth with different aestheticians to do her face is really messing up her "look", if she ever had one. Didn't she do her last session in the UK, at that Russian shop? Now it's out of control, I tell you, she's outdone it.
I actually did a consultation in the place where she goes in London, let's just say that I felt freedom once out the door after escaping the hard selling.

They proposed some injections (can't remember if it was botox or fillers tbh I am not knowledgeable in this field). My main concern was dark circles, luckily I ended up finding a better clinic with a much less invasive approach where I was introduced to medical grade skin care for the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Apparently she's still in touch with Kristin 😅
Anna has obviously never spent any time with older generation old money people. Manners and good behaviour are respected in those circles regardless of financial background.
You think Middleton would have gotten William (and everything that came along) had she behaved the same way? NEVER!
Jackie, Diana, Letizia, Angela (Liechtenstein), Charlene, even Meghan, none of them have such stain in their past. And we're talking royalty (ok, Meghan is no longer in that circle but you get the idea...)! Don't think the 10% would act different. Even I, a drop in the ocean, wouldn't want a brother/cousin/friend with a girl with such background.

She says "hubby" finds hilarious her participation on PARADISE HOTEL... Naturally he doesn't care. Any serious guy would "freak" with the possibility of always being mocked by anyone, anytime for being with someone who acted so trashy on national tv.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now all the high society that she never would have entered anyway will see her topless, stroking a man's erection in a pool. She's finished in any form of society, period.
oh trust me, if people run background checks for minimum wage jobs, then imagine what private members clubs, suspicious family members and others do. It’s very common for (hate using this word) important/elite circles to hire private detectives etc … not to mention the bad first impression Anna bey leaves regardless.

For her to spin it as “judgmental” when all her little pathetic income is based on scamming people via stolen content of outdated etiquete, superficial and genuinely judgmental tips (like wearing red nails or else you’ll be seen as a man 🙄 ) is laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You think Middleton would have gotten William (and everything that came along) had she behaved the same way? NEVER!
Jackie, Diana, Letizia, Angela (Liechtenstein), Charlene, even Meghan, none of them have such stain in their past. And we're talking royalty (ok, Meghan is no longer in that circle but you get the idea...)! Don't think the 10% would act different. Even I, a drop in the ocean, wouldn't want a brother/cousin/friend with a girl with such background.
The hustle started with their parents: Meghan's dad won the lottery in the US and the Wisteria sisters' mom married up. They both grew up in upper middle class environments, if not the top 10%. Both were millionaires before meeting their prince, Meghan of her own accord and the Wisterias due to their family business. Anna is waaaay off course. Oh, and they both have higher education, which Anna doesn't have.

If she suddenly became so transparent about her past, I wonder when she will start talking about these shots:

IMG_5505.PNG

IMG_5504.PNG

She clearly had some really bad influence in her life. No normal 25-something year old behaves in this ratchet way. So trying to justified it as "oh everybody has something to be embarassed in their youth" doesn't really cut it. She was rather an exception and not a rule.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually did a consultation in the place where she goes in London, let's just say that I felt freedom once out the door after escaping the hard selling.

They proposed some injections (can't remember if it was botox or fillers tbh I am not knowledgeable in this field). My main concern was dark circles, luckily I ended up finding a better clinic with a much less invasive approach where I was introduced to medical grade skin care for the first time.
I guess you're talking about Aestha on Wellbeck Street. I see Dr Victoria there and she is wonderful - really takes her time to explain everything and there is never any hard sell and very subtle results. Not sure about other consultants there though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.