Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she suddenly became so transparent about her past, I wonder when she will start talking about these shots:

View attachment 972072
View attachment 972074

She clearly had some really bad influence in her life. No normal 25-something year old behaves in this ratchet way. So trying to justified it as "oh everybody has something to be embarassed in their youth" doesn't really cut it. She was rather an exception and not a rule.
EXACTLY!!!

"I was lost." No, witch, it wasn't a matter of being lost in life, but lack of morals and principles today you pretend you have because otherwise you won't be able to convince as many women as possible that you are what they need in their lives and so get their money. If you are gonna be transparent then be from A to the effing Z!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's already manoeuvring the conversation to her being manipulated by the production team to behave in such a way
Reality shows are maneuvered. They don't let it completely loose, but blaming the production for smoking lots and drinking as if booze was water is a whole other level of disonesty. Don't you have willpower to know your limits/say no or are you just a puppet?

What's next? I almost fucked a guy on the pool in the reality show because I was threatened? πŸ₯΄ I let a girl kiss me on the mouth because the host told me to do so? πŸ₯΄ I messed with a relationship and pissed off another contestant because that was my way to demonstrate how great I was for the show? πŸ₯΄ They told me to pass out sleep on the bathroom floor so I could get more $15? πŸ₯΄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her husband has seen all of her trashy videos, then how about the Lebanese family in law? I don't think they even know Anna exists.

Polish_20220108_015839642.jpg

• Haha
The hustle started with their parents: Meghan's dad won the lottery in the US and the Wisteria sisters' mom married up. They both grew up in upper middle class environments, if not the top 10%. Both were millionaires before meeting their prince, Meghan of her own accord and the Wisterias due to their family business. Anna is waaaay off course. Oh, and they both have higher education, which Anna doesn't have.
So I guess it would be more difficult for a "Plain Jane" like me since my parents don't have any of it. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I guess it would be more difficult for a "Plain Jane" like me since my parents don't have any of it. πŸ€”
Did someone say plain Jane? Hello, my name is Anna and I run the School of Elite Woman and I tell the secrets if you sign up for waiting list. The original price is much higher, but if you sign up now I will give you special offer. You too can become a millionaire like me, no matter your plain Jane or porta potty past, all sins are washed away with my holy water bonus. I give you water from orthodox church in Switzerland and you can start fresh, from scratch. Bonus means extra, so extra costs apply.

Sleepycat, you too can have any man you want, high level man if you follow my instructions. I will close the doors soon so be quick or I don't know when I'll open the doors again. Also, there is no expiration on the materials, for lifetime (until I delete them).

Polish_20220108_023322115.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Plenty of people did similar stuff, but it wasn't on TV.
Nope, nope nope. I was a "party girl" in my youth. I never simulated sex in public, never took my top off in a pool, never let some guy fondle my privates on camera in a bedroom full of strangers. Would have never gone on a reality show because I care about my family and reputation.

I may have been wild, but I'm not Aija/Anna/whatever she wants to call herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Most people has effed up in some point of their younger years, be that by being under the influence/going with the flow or fully conscious of what they were doing and it's fine. The problem, big problem, is posing/marketing yourself as a role model for class/elegance/higher echelons in society while hiding/pretending those effed up years never happened. And while all the trash is revealed still going around not fully owning it. It's not about judgement but about honesty! She doesn't get it and prefers to play the victim.

Until Anna Bey acts with sincerity Tattle will keep on getting back at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did someone say plain Jane? Hello, my name is Anna and I run the School of Elite Woman and I tell the secrets if you sign up for waiting list. The original price is much higher, but if you sign up now I will give you special offer. You too can become a millionaire like me, no matter your plain Jane or porta potty past, all sins are washed away with my holy water bonus. I give you water from orthodox church in Switzerland and you can start fresh, from scratch. Bonus means extra, so extra costs apply.

Sleepycat, you too can have any man you want, high level man if you follow my instructions. I will close the doors soon so be quick or I don't know when I'll open the doors again. Also, there is no expiration on the materials, for lifetime (until I delete them).

View attachment 972281
Thanks for making me laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the audacity for me. She went from a 'not needing material things' mentality to get rich quick schemes in a few weeks time. No signs of intelligence near Anna's head, none whatsoever.

Screenshot_20220108-030857_Firefox.jpg
9c5d40be38f8f08de09eb32e.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
When Anna Belt spoke about hair and that in hypergamy groups cutting your hair is considered as castration.If I remember well she said it's better to have long damaged hair than short,healthy one.
When it comes to my hair I shaved it off completely after hairdresser destroyed it with die,people thought I was a man.I wanted healthy hair no matter price.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.