Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aija doesn’t fit in North American culture She knows it well so just targets some American WOC (unfortunately) to sell her scam
Ladies, The Rat is getting defensive.

"The majority of the haters, and even the journalists who write nasty things about me, haven't researched me in-depth or really followed my content.”

This is great! Now more people Research #AnnaBey and find Tattle

She thinks by avoid posting on Instagram , (other than annoying sponsored promotions I get on a daily basis), we won't have any contents to share here, but no, our mission is already complete thanks to members who decided to take a break , everything is documented here. the Wiki page is enough, She can't run away from her scam, no matter how many times she changes her name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been eagerly reading the topics since yesterday! You elegant ladies are doing such a great job. I always had some doubts about her authenticity, but I didn’t expect it to be on such a grand scale. Just wow.

I didn’t see it in the previous topics - does anyone know how she got access to that Hermes clearance sale? She seems to have very little items from them, if they’re even real. Or are they just giving out these dates to anyone, even if they only bought a pair of sandals or a belt?

Some of the posts (anyway also for new members that are not familiar with Tattle, you can always type a keywork in search functions, such as Hermes invitation etc and you will find what you need):

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...e-of-london-knows-im-a-hoe.23258/post-6562912

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...-list-and-workshop-reviews.23565/post-6741697

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...-list-and-workshop-reviews.23565/post-6743853

Reactions: 12
I think that Anna's excitement the other day was due to her finally seeing some of the footage from her Paris videoshoot and photoshoot. It's quite rude that the photographer tags her and she completely ignores the mention. This social media silence as a damage control move might damage her professional relationships. These guys woke up at the crack of dawn to take videos and pictures of her in a prom dress then they edited the footage. All for her to ignore them and not give them free publicity in return by refusing to repost on her ig stories

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think that Anna's excitement the other day was due to her finally seeing some of the footage from her Paris videoshoot and photoshoot. It's quite rude that the photographer tags her and she completely ignores the mention. This social media silence as a damage control move might damage her professional relationships. These guys woke up at the crack of dawn to take videos and pictures of her in a prom dress then they edited the footage. All for her to ignore them and not give them free publicity in return by refusing to repost on her ig stories
Why would she ignore him?? That’s so rude and inelegant! She probably didn’t even pay him an appropriate amount 🤔

Reactions: 14
Why would she ignore him?? That’s so rude and inelegant! She probably didn’t even pay him an appropriate amount 🤔
her arms look chunky in the above shot. what a find! well done. She wouldn't want images and footage she hasn't edited and agreed to being posted I would imagine.

her arms look chunky in the above shot. what a find! well done. She wouldn't want images and footage she hasn't edited and agreed to being posted I would imagine.
Not only her arms - her torso looks chunky as well. Where’s the hourglass figure?
I guess all the salt-crusted fish she adamantly ate made her bloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can say that a lot of her Instagram photos are heavily edited just by looking at her arms here. They're too broad and it shows that she is aging (not that I find aging bad) but it is not graceful. Probably that is the reason why she ignored their tag, since it shows her unflattering (cough, cough) hourglass figure.

Reactions: 11
Me too. As much as I hate to invalidate the feelings of other bullying victims, I still went ahead and prove my worth back in high school and can do better because back in elementary, I was a trash because I don't pay much attention during classes and I performed poorly. In High School, or even College, I may not be on the same league as with topnotch students in academics, but I performed well enough. I am a slow learner but I never stopped the passion for learning, doing research and reading. I even took 18-units education subjects just to take Licensure Exam for Teachers.

And my education was not even FREE, because I went to private Catholic school back in elementary and high school because that's how my mom wanted. I studied in State University with cheapest tuition when I entered college.

I hate sharing my experiences (again) but what I am pointing here? Bullying may demotivate a student but sometimes, a person must develop a thick skin, thick brain and mental gymnastics because we can't always be butthurt, we can't always be offended FOREVER. Even at work, workplace bullying also exists, but what should we think at work? We come to workplace to WORK, DO OUR JOB and be PRODUCTIVE better than what the bullies think.

As for "bullying used as excuse to give up school", well, she's not alone. Tess Holliday (who, BTW, is yet another horrible witch) also did that, and as per her younger brother Tad Hoven, Tess also used other victim's narratives and "rewrite" her own story as if she used to be a victim while she herself is a bully back in High School. Sometimes I think, some adults who neverendingly claim they're bullying victims are the ones who are potential people with ASD.

And it's bleeping worth it if we continue our education (and finishing school education do not count) so we minimize or zero-out our chances to objectify ourselves and seek validation from others unnecessarily, because we already know that our worth is deeper than skin-deep.
Ugh don't start me on Tess Holliday 😂 I can perfectly imagine her being friends with Anna. Both of them are about using people so yeah... Like attracts like after all 🤣🤣🤣

Another etiquette coach with less followers than Anna that’s getting big publicity.
She seems way more legitimate than the Rat 👍

Dear Anna:

Listen, even a guy can be a GOLD DIGGER towards any rich lady or gay guy around. Therefore, don't ever think that the term "gold digger" is sexist.

Move around and walk to your surroundings and I am bleeping telling you, I am right.

Seriously, since when a defensive, narcissistic witch has developed a thick skin? Aaaahhhh, since Anna is a narcissist, so I think she can use a bullied narrative and create her own story. A narcissist is capable of making themselves victims, after all
View attachment 889149

Hello, ladies! How do you find this? Again, I apologise I might go out-of-topic, but this etiquette tiktoker is more interesting to watch, better than Anna.

Her infamous "gold digger" video. I don't think this expression is sexist either (at least not in English, it's more sexist in French as we use the feminine even if we talk about men) 🤔 Btw, she changed the title. At first it was "stop gold digger shaming" 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hourglass and small. Guess that's also why she's botching her face so it doesn't show much how she's getting chubby with age (and the result of a life of party and booze).
As always, it all lies on acceptance or the lack of it.

Reactions: 8
👀 I bet she will say she was sick again to explain why she was off social media. I must admit I’ve been enjoying my Anna-less break though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
👀 I bet she will say she was sick again to explain why she was off social media. I must admit I’ve been enjoying my Anna-less break though 😂
For her YT subscribers she's never been away, I mean, a new video every Sunday and daily "advices" or "pools" on the Community section. Quite a hard work, huh? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For her YT subscribers she's never been away, I mean, a new video every Sunday and daily "advices" or "pools" on the Community section. Quite a hard work, huh? 🥴
And her videos are so short and lazy.

Reactions: 7
Anna in America? Normal people would think she's weird and old fashioned. There's a chance for her to mingle with the far-right and ultra conservative groups, but they would also discard her because of her close affiliations with Russia. Maybe amongst the homeless, but even they would worry that she would bring negative attention to their community.

There's also the work-visa issue. She's married and has an online business that's not steady. Why on earth would a country sponsor her? She brings nothing good to their economy. The immigration officers also consider level of education, which she has none.

Basically, Anna can't live the American dream.

Polish_20211127_093152757.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aija’s old photo looking at her old photos.🥴
Oh, and that same old overused white cropped pants. 🥴

What was that on the card? <3 from Plaza Athene?

2D8DCABA-D997-4A5C-AAFC-6C326FB95F00.jpeg
3696A658-AC1F-4B3A-92F9-F6CBD995894A.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Another etiquette coach with less followers than Anna that’s getting big publicity.
I have been following her since a couple of years, she has credentials and is in touch with a handful of very good etiquette teachers. I knew instantly where from the Rat is getting her ideas for those quick etiquette videos once she started to make them.

Reactions: 10
So I’ve read this thing on the things and holly cow...
"For people who jump to conclusions, I fit the perfect stereotype, and in a way, I think they want me to be this superficial and materialistic woman, who may also be a 'gold digger', " she shrugs.

"But the thing is," she laughs, "that's not who I am, and people who follow me can clearly see that!"
well my dear Pouffi, that’s who you exactly are. There’s nothing wrong with the man providing for his woman, but normally a woman with her caring nature provides something back in return. The woman takes care of the house, cleans, cooks, runs the household, takes care of the kids. What are you doing in return for your man? Sex? Than it’s a form of prostitution. You are not cleaning, nor cooking and you don’t have any kids. How do you provide a HOME to your providing man in return? By constant shopping, cosmetic treatments, horse rides? I think that most of the folks do have problem with that part - her not providing anything back in return. Another part of folks hates her for her lies - being a part of imaginary high society.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t even live with joe so she can definitely not provide a “home”.
She has as much feminine warmth as a cold blooded reptile.
She has no friends and nowhere to go.
She lives the same life now that she did in London years ago, lying, shopping, being alone, stalking other women and copying them, doing some useless treatments, dreaming of a horse and a real Chanel-bag.

She will always be on the outside looking in to what it is to have a rich and full life with family, love and friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.