Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucrezia_05

Hello! I'm not sure if this has already been linked here on Tattle, but I couldn't find anything and the wikipedia is missing the information. The episodes of Paradise hotel where Aija is featured is up on youtube: (she comes in at 5:04)

It's in Swedish unfortunately (I'm swedish so that's how I found it) "säsong 4" = season 4

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lucrezia_05

Oh my, theres so much material and finals are approaching, but heres the highlights from episode 21 where she first enters:
The premise of the show is that guys and girls are supposed to form couples, and at the end of every week the one who haven't been able to form a couple gets voted out. Aija gets a "magic key" to her room which she is free to give out to any guy she wants from the host Alex Schulman. Witth it she can also look up different rooms.

Aija has a small "pre-talk" at 2:18.
- My name is Aija, I'm 24 years old andI live in Stockholm. I'm a girl who likes to have fun, like to do away with me, the funnier the better. The most important thing for me is to not let people I care about down and that will be my priority in the house. In one way I don't care about winning Paradise hotel, for me it's about creating as much chaos as possible in the house. To have sex on TV is nothing for me, only idiots do it. But it would be fun to se if I get to regret my words"

She enters at 05:10 in a golden chair-thing. She says that everyone looks superhot and the hottest guy is one of the shorter guys. A guy, Petter says that his first impression of her is that she will fit in to the house perfectly. Her expectations of her time in the house is to party hard. The host asks if she is a "quiet wine-drinking thinker that likes to play chess or a hare who loves to party" She says she's a hare who loves to shot tequila until 6 am. A girl named Melissa says that "she doesn't have the biggest boobs or butt and a dark voice and that is great because guys love curves on ladies". Petter and Johannes talks about not finding her hot and the girls fill Aija up on what has happened previously on the show. Aija says that she will be on the girls side and that she is a true feminist and that the guys arent allowed to boss them around anymore.

11:20
The guys are going to dance in order to win Aija over. The theme is "samba". The one she likes best gets to sleep with her that night. She gives names Emanuel the best dancer but doesn't give him the key at 13:45. At 14:04 she motivates why, she found his "package" to be talking to her if you know what she means, she liked it. A guy named Erik says that Aija is very good at getting the party started and she gets everyone pumped up on shots. She later gives the key to said Erik and motivates in a sync that she would like to make out with him and get to know him. She don't know why but maybe she is a bit bored and wants to start a fight with his girl Lin. At 17:10 she is very drunk.

19:18 Aija and Melissa makes out and people stand around saying how hot it is. She later asks Erik if it's time to go to bed. He says that he wants to stay up a bit longer. 20:25 she very drunkly talk about the girl Melissa she made out with and a guy named Petter and that Petter and Melissa almost had sex in the pool.
20:57, flashback to Erik saying he doesn't plan to do anything with Aija, then they make out in the pool with no clothes on. They get out of the pool and Erik tries to get Aija to have sex with her, Aija laughs, then we don't know what happens anymore. Time for next episode!

Paradise hotel is a very popular TV-show in Sweden and a lot of people watch it, it's still going on but have been surrounded by a lot of controversy. I apologize if my english isn't up to Anna Bey-standards!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Verona

Chatty Member
How can you be sure that the bags are fake ? It's completely obvious for the 40cm grey one, but for the smaller blue one and the two clutches, I didn't really see the difference. 🤔
1: She's never unboxed any of them.
2: She's never showed herself buying one in any shop.
3: She follows pages of counterfeit designer bags.
4: She doesn't have any Hermès clutch. They're either borrowed from Lina or rented.
5: I've never seen an Hermès bag be squished so easily as she did with a pink one of hers.
6: If you're aware of the Hermès "journey" you'd know she wouldn't be able to get either a Kelly or a Birkin by buying only Oran Sandals (and those I also believe are fake).
7: The only Hermès thing she has is a belt. And that one I know it's genuine because she made a whole story/post about it. ;)
8: She never visits an Hermès shop wearing one of her Kellys.
9: She is not in a financial position of getting 2 original Kellys in the same year, considering what she we see through her IG.
10: I am sure because she lies about everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

laurensanchez

VIP Member
So if anyone wants to check older threads, she was in Seychelles(?) last year this time too. And I feel like I made this post before: what we won’t see from Aija at the holidays.

A beautifully decorated home and tree of her own

Any extravagant gifts from her Average Joe

Preparation of amazing meals at home: this is to be expected as she never shows her day-to-day meals either.

In case any readers forgot, Anna Bey is homeless. Going to keep emphasizing this because she has not in 3 years (going on 4) ever shown her home. She has used hotels, the bank’s lounge, and a rented office in a low-income building, but again: SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HOME that’s why this holiday season she cannot show you one, my dear readers.

Let's be careful of taking advice from someone who is jealous of people with a loving and secure family unit. She gives advice to sabotage you. If you show up at your boyfriend's family dinner in a nun outfit while everyone else is in an ugly sweater, no one will be impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
I read everything since thread 15 and I really enjoy when the discussion is light, funny and with many contributors. Honnestly I am here to entertain myself with jokes about Anna. So i am very happy that the person that talks about herself at the third person, create false allegations with weather conditions and put a FBI ambiance here is gone. Let’s have fun again. I read everything and I did not get the « « follow the money » thing.

Bastine seemed 100% honest and upfront to me (maybe communicated in a more serious tone because I think she knows WAYYYYYY more than any of us do about Anna). I have ZERO evidence to doubt her. LOVED her contributions and hope she comes back.

The ‘follow the money’ gal is a whole different story (the Anna belt lady). I appreciate some of her posts but somehow quickly did a 180 when people didn’t embrace the very lengthy posts about politics & religion, etc.

I think the less we focus on others and the more we focus on Anna, the easier and more interesting the thread becomes. Who cares if someone says something that offends you, skip it. Sometimes people just like to get attention or don’t know how to practice good Tattle etiquette.

If we all just stay hyper focused on ANNA BEY and go after her relentlessly (in our own individual style), I think it’ll be a more welcoming platform especially for newbies that are tempted to jump in. 😊✌👯‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

longlostfriend

2CD138F8-A741-46D0-966B-A3865D34B054.jpeg
This was one comment in response to her “Success is on the other side of discomfort”community post on Youtube. She talks like a fortune cookie.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

teki_awas

Chatty Member
Thanks to @Duee for the new thread title suggestion. His/her post got the most likes (18 votes) and it was shortened due to a limit in characters. Here is the full title suggestion: Anna Bey #31 expert scammer, online webinar, review, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared.

A quick update of what happened in Thread #30:
There were a number of incidents in the previous thread that we wish to avoid moving forward. Please refresh your memory on the Terms & Rules of the website here: https://tattle.life/help/terms/
You may report any strange behavior to a Moderator. If you suspect someone of being Anna or any of her "assistants", please do not engage with that user.
Avoid derailing the conversation too much, help with our investigation, and have fun chatting with us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Realism24

So.... no one is gonna bring up how this horse gets a proper edited video with a song AND an Ig post but her husband doesnt? :'((

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MollyHL

2C9AB8B6-38D8-40BF-AB41-06F4C1FC5006.jpeg

How pathetic is this?!!! 😂
She is hunting… I have never ever cared about men while on vacation. I can’t tell how many men there are, if the are alone etc.

How can a woman her age write this on social media? And she claimed she never talks about dating rich men etc. and wonders why she is known as a gold digger advocate. Uh!!!!

So no pics of her Christmas tree with her loved ones lounging home or in a chalet? Who could have guessed this? 👌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Her "interview" will drop soon but other than that she is suspiciously absent from social media.

Since she is homeless, she only shares content consistently when she is in hotels. Day-to-day elegant content from her is usually nonexistent. She only films free or cheap places, such as the 5 euro cat and dog show last weekend. Boring and uninspiring.

I'm going to take a break as I don't like the way these threads have been infiltrated but I hope she is exposed.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Hello! I'm not sure if this has already been linked here on Tattle, but I couldn't find anything and the wikipedia is missing the information. The episodes of Paradise hotel where Aija is featured is up on youtube: (she comes in at 5:04)

It's in Swedish unfortunately (I'm swedish so that's how I found it) "säsong 4" = season 4
Omg
This made me cringe so hard that I feel nauseous.
She’s exactly how I thought she would be, super vulgar, trashy, DRUNK and speaks like she has brain damage.
A few highlights:
At 14:00 minutes she says that she chose one of the guys because of his “package”/dick.
She says later on that she wants to start a fight with one of the girls.
She calls herself a GYPSY.

This is her true self. Remember this is on camera, imagine how she behaved in Malta/Ibiza 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

leSudre

She is staying in the Maldives when hotel prices are low and weather conditions uncertain.High season starts mid-December .She is chasing bargains.I guess she hasn’t sold enough courses , Joe’s bonus was slashed and sponsors in Dubai didn’t manifest .
I visited the Maldives on my own and yes , there were single men in my resort.Most of them were young men from Saudi Arabia .And it was enriching for me to talk with them , to learn more about their culture without any hidden agenda .It must be hell on earth to be someone like Anna who only sees men as a source of financial gains .Her $47 course “ how to spot a rich man and stop wasting your time with poor men “ should be renamed “how to create unhealthy relationships with men , sell yourself to the highest bidder and ruin your ability to experience meaningful relationships for the rest of your life.”
Anna complained about her long travel time to the Maldives . Why didn’t she jet off to the Caribbean instead and rent a villa with staff and private chef or a yacht ?
Travel time with a private jet from Geneva would be maximum 8 hours .Doesn’t she have high society friends with villas in the Caribbean, Malibu, Palm Springs,Miami, Palm Beach or Hawaii?
And why can’t she film a luxury holiday in Switzerland for a change ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ligava

I don't think coming from a 3rd world country is an excuse for women taking elegance advice from...her

Screenshot_20211129-155217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

teki_awas

Chatty Member
Alright, let's get back on track (see how easy it is? You just need to contribute an idea or a picture, maybe some research):

Polish_20211202_124335271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Lauren is missing this. :ROFLMAO: 4/3 years of elegant this, elegant that wasted in just one story. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Anyone ever watched the anime "Ashita no Nadja"? Anna Bey is just like Nadja's orphanage friend Rosemary.
Hello. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. :)

You all know my thoughts but let me drop a few points that came to mind.

Anna Bey did not buy that horse. She can't afford it.

She is homeless.

She can't afford a stable of her own, where is the poor girl going to stay?

In her childhood she never learned how to ride: she used to voluntarily pick up horse sh** from the neighbor's farm in order to get away from her unhappy home (she said this herself)

If she did buy it, it is a money laundering transaction. The Lebanese owner and Audi Bank, need we say more?

Very easy to launder money using big ticket purchases on behalf of shady characters. Now I'm thinking, does Audi support all this? Anna is very greedy so I can see her getting involved in criminal activity for profit.

Reactions: 34

laurensanchez

VIP Member
The email/newsletter of the week was riveting! Who even has the time or can be bothered to reply to her emails? I hope her followers don't fall for this trap
The Purpose Fairy article shows it: she is aiming for the lowest common denominator. Women who are depressed, at a bad time in their lives. Or very young (underage!) girls.

Remember how many stories from posters here said the same thing, Anna caught them at their lowest moment. They wanted someone to promise them a better life, what she is selling is a bandaid to a huge gaping wound. Her constant negativity: don't do this! You are dressing wrong! You look cheap! Bad bad bad! is appealing to certain types of women who think that "tough love" equals love. :( I honestly feel sad thinking about it.

• Sad

teki_awas

Chatty Member
Hmm, is it possible that she's there with a sponsor, let's say he's an older man that she just happened to meet at Costes? I doubt she went all alone, there's something or someone missing in her pictures and its not Joseph Hallit.

• Haha
  • Heart