Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when All North Americans celebrate thanksgiving in November??!

Aija, educator ! I know you are illiterate but please do a simple google search,

There are only three countries on the North American continent: Canada, USA, Mexico
Canadians do not celebrate Thanksgiving in November but in October!

1637884945672.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Since when All North Americans celebrate thanksgiving in November??!

Aija, educator ! I know you are illiterate but please do a simple google search,

There are only three countries on the North American continent: Canada, USA, Mexico
Canadians do not celebrate Thanksgiving in November but in October!

View attachment 888282
If Anna is that geographically-culturally ignorant, I'm pretty sure that the next day, will be Black Friday in the US.

She can go ahead and try US culture and see how far she can handle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
America doesn’t want her.
Who here wants a good laugh?

The first time I saw one of her videos I thought it was satire.🤷‍♀️ I had no idea she was serious.

• Haha
Anna Bey's laziness is a 24 hour show. For someone who depends on the internet to actually live, she hardly uses it for self-education and to diminish her level of ignorance. Her high school years were a complete waste (but blame the "pretty ones" for being bullied)! That's the same person who wants you to believe is highly cultured. Travelling here and there doesn't make one a know-it-all and thus qualified to teach anything, especially when the routes chosen are all questionable.
First calling herself a writer, who doesn't even review her own words (a writer generally speaks beautifully because in order to write well one must read more than daily horoscopes and gossips on stars, and so their vocabulary improves amazingly... ). Then calling herself an educator... Play the part! Study to support the things you say and no longer pass as an attention seeking fool who empties the meaning of such admirable imcubences. She should be ashamed of self-proclaiming herself the way she does, but then how can one be ashamed of something they don't give a damn about?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jamila Musayeva being invited by Bvlgari with less followers than Anna… 👌👌😂

0979B2DF-BE32-496F-8AAA-49126804B5D7.jpeg
1328F981-E9DB-42DB-B697-337771CB0AD9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jamila Musayeva being invited by Bvlgari with less followers than Anna… 👌👌😂

View attachment 888502View attachment 888503
Well, what can we expect any rationalisation from either Anna or her dumb followers?

They will just rationalize that Anna does NOT accept sponsorships as if that destroys one's integrity, which is we all know, is bullshit. In reality, companies offers partnerships with you as content creator because companies believe you've got strong influence and that they believe in YOU.

Charlotte Tilbury didn't give a flying duck about collabing with Anna, nor even Biologique Rescherche. Also, why the hell Anna has to hide the names on the card sent by Hermès? Sometimes that gives us the feeling that the invitation is for Lina, and we all know that Hermès just don't simply make partnerships with anyone. Right?

Even Alaia doesn't bother about Anna as well. Hahahhaa...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been eagerly reading the topics since yesterday! You elegant ladies are doing such a great job. I always had some doubts about her authenticity, but I didn’t expect it to be on such a grand scale. Just wow.

I didn’t see it in the previous topics - does anyone know how she got access to that Hermes clearance sale? She seems to have very little items from them, if they’re even real. Or are they just giving out these dates to anyone, even if they only bought a pair of sandals or a belt?

Reactions: 15
I’ve been eagerly reading the topics since yesterday! You elegant ladies are doing such a great job. I always had some doubts about her authenticity, but I didn’t expect it to be on such a grand scale. Just wow.

I didn’t see it in the previous topics - does anyone know how she got access to that Hermes clearance sale? She seems to have very little items from them, if they’re even real. Or are they just giving out these dates to anyone, even if they only bought a pair of sandals or a belt?
Not sure about her case - as who knows where she is really based - but in the UK some brand PRs tend to gather the so-called 'influencers' and release sales to this targeted audience as the influencer marketing increases sales traffic. On top of it, London is full of hidden places with plenty of luxury brands items available for a reasonable price as soon as a new season comes in. With her number of 'followers', it's easy to look at what she's not and lure people to include her in some circles.

Reactions: 9

I highly doubt that Hermes are giving those dates so freely, since that brand relies on exclusivity and there are limited places for the aforementioned reason. Many people, myself asking them, think that the invitation is aimed at Lina Hadid, who has the purchasing power to be genuinely invited to those events.

Reactions: 12
Anna Bey's laziness is a 24 hour show. For someone who depends on the internet to actually live, she hardly uses it for self-education and to diminish her level of ignorance. Her high school years were a complete waste (but blame the "pretty ones" for being bullied)! That's the same person who wants you to believe is highly cultured. Travelling here and there doesn't make one a know-it-all and thus qualified to teach anything, especially when the routes chosen are all questionable.
First calling herself a writer, who doesn't even review her own words (a writer generally speaks beautifully because in order to write well one must read more than daily horoscopes and gossips on stars, and so their vocabulary improves amazingly... ). Then calling herself an educator... Play the part! Study to support the things you say and no longer pass as an attention seeking fool who empties the meaning of such admirable imcubences. She should be ashamed of self-proclaiming herself the way she does, but then how can one be ashamed of something they don't give a damn about?
I absolutely hate how she uses bullying to excuse herself from giving up free education. I've been bullied too (and I'm certainely not alone here) but I'm still studying now. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Hermes sale she attended a few weeks ago is similar to the biannual Hermes sale in Paris. Twice a year, Hermes host a sale where they sell faulty or discontinued items at a discounted price (-20% to -80%). The dates are made public and anyone can show up. Sometimes there are queues sometimes there aren't. Anna attended a sale in Geneva. I'm guessing that because of COVID, people weren't able to travel from around the world and go to Paris for this sale so Hermes decided to do these sales in other locations.

I'm really curious about what Anna did with this journalist last week. In London, she took The Sun journalist to Harrod's and Mayfair. Apart from a coaching session with Ivan in Parc Bertrand (and possibly the Audi lounge), what did she show this journalist?

• Haha
  • Heart

I laughed at the "you elegant ladies"... Quite far from the "Beyism" over here. We proudly don't wear white cropped pants nor counterfeit stuff, but thank you anyways.
As far as I remember, the invitation was fake and she did not go alone to that sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys just ruined her day. 🤭
Show no mercy! How many locations/brands has she been trying to catch attention since 2018? Annabel's, Zara, Four Seasons, Biologique Recherche, Mandarin Oriental, Dior, Hermès, Google, YouTube...
Think smaller, Anna Bey. How about Subway?
Well, I'm damn sure Zara won't listen to Anna, and so as Mango or H&M.

Reactions: 7
The Hermes sale she attended a few weeks ago is similar to the biannual Hermes sale in Paris. Twice a year, Hermes host a sale where they sell faulty or discontinued items at a discounted price (-20% to -80%). The dates are made public and anyone can show up. Sometimes there are queues sometimes there aren't. Anna attended a sale in Geneva. I'm guessing that because of COVID, people weren't able to travel from around the world and go to Paris for this sale so Hermes decided to do these sales in other locations.

I'm really curious about what Anna did with this journalist last week. In London, she took The Sun journalist to Harrod's and Mayfair. Apart from a coaching session with Ivan in Parc Bertrand (and possibly the Audi lounge), what did she show this journalist?
exactly, friends of mine have queued up for ages to get into the Paris sale.. anyone can go.

Bvlgari seems to send free bags to lots of "influencers" puts me off the brand.

Annas gram is at an all time low imo, she seems to be really struggling to look good and to put out quality content.

Reactions: 11
I absolutely hate how she uses bullying to excuse herself from giving up free education. I've been bullied too (and I'm certainely not alone here) but I'm still studying now. 🤔
Me too. As much as I hate to invalidate the feelings of other bullying victims, I still went ahead and prove my worth back in high school and can do better because back in elementary, I was a trash because I don't pay much attention during classes and I performed poorly. In High School, or even College, I may not be on the same league as with topnotch students in academics, but I performed well enough. I am a slow learner but I never stopped the passion for learning, doing research and reading. I even took 18-units education subjects just to take Licensure Exam for Teachers.

And my education was not even FREE, because I went to private Catholic school back in elementary and high school because that's how my mom wanted. I studied in State University with cheapest tuition when I entered college.

I hate sharing my experiences (again) but what I am pointing here? Bullying may demotivate a student but sometimes, a person must develop a thick skin, thick brain and mental gymnastics because we can't always be butthurt, we can't always be offended FOREVER. Even at work, workplace bullying also exists, but what should we think at work? We come to workplace to WORK, DO OUR JOB and be PRODUCTIVE better than what the bullies think.

As for "bullying used as excuse to give up school", well, she's not alone. Tess Holliday (who, BTW, is yet another horrible witch) also did that, and as per her younger brother Tad Hoven, Tess also used other victim's narratives and "rewrite" her own story as if she used to be a victim while she herself is a bully back in High School. Sometimes I think, some adults who neverendingly claim they're bullying victims are the ones who are potential people with ASD.

And it's bleeping worth it if we continue our education (and finishing school education do not count) so we minimize or zero-out our chances to objectify ourselves and seek validation from others unnecessarily, because we already know that our worth is deeper than skin-deep.

Reactions: 11
Dear Anna:

Listen, even a guy can be a GOLD DIGGER towards any rich lady or gay guy around. Therefore, don't ever think that the term "gold digger" is sexist.

Move around and walk to your surroundings and I am bleeping telling you, I am right.

Seriously, since when a defensive, narcissistic witch has developed a thick skin? Aaaahhhh, since Anna is a narcissist, so I think she can use a bullied narrative and create her own story. A narcissist is capable of making themselves victims, after all
1637934612281.png

Hello, ladies! How do you find this? Again, I apologise I might go out-of-topic, but this etiquette tiktoker is more interesting to watch, better than Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dear Anna:

Listen, even a guy can be a GOLD DIGGER towards any rich lady or gay guy around. Therefore, don't ever think that the term "gold digger" is sexist.

Move around and walk to your surroundings and I am bleeping telling you, I am right.

Seriously, since when a defensive, narcissistic witch has developed a thick skin? Aaaahhhh, since Anna is a narcissist, so I think she can use a bullied narrative and create her own story. A narcissist is capable of making themselves victims, after all
View attachment 889149

Hello, ladies! How do you find this? Again, I apologise I might go out-of-topic, but this etiquette tiktoker is more interesting to watch, better than Anna.

I find Sofia Marbella to be a bit of a hit or miss for me (including fashion-wise, but I like her style more than Anna's), but I don't watch her content that often. But Roleena, you can discuss Marbella and get feedback all you'd like in the self-improvement corner!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.