Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked better and dressed better in London. Facts. And I must say, for stucking with Joseph she clearly showed how desperate and impatient she was by that time and also how she has no clue how to read people, especially men, though no matter what happens she'll always pose as if she's an expert.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'5 Rich People Secrets That Will SHOCK You' video by Anna Bey. Here's a transcript to @JanineL 's review. No paraphrasing, redundant lines reduced:

"The grass is not always greener as we might think it is. And today I'm going to spill some of the tea that I know that many of you are not aware of".

Screenshot_20211101-074839_YouTube.jpg

Secret #1: Money doesn't equal happiness. Do we really think that the affluent community have no issue, are perfect, live an amazing life 24/7, and are totally care free, and life must be just so amazing to the super wealthy. I help women feel comfortable with the affluent community, especially in my course The Secrets of the Elite Woman.

I'm starting to realize that a little bit of a reminder is due because the truth is that the affluent community is not picture perfect.There'sot, a lot of unhappy people there. I really do believe that the reason why so many people in the affluent community are unhappy and miserable, and maybe don't even appreciate what they have is because they're not connected with these things (love, core values).

Secret #2: The richer the man is, is not always the better. There is no shame in the game of wanting to have a financial stable partner. The more dating experience I gained with all kinds of different affluent men, but also different levels of wealth, I sure did realize that it doesn't matter how wealthy the person is because in the end of the day, what you really want is quality.

There are so many low quality affluent men out there, so many. Wealth has both positives and negatives to it and the wealth can become destructive to a person. I feel that men are easier to kind of ruin than a woman because men are not always in touch with their emotions. There are a lot of bad apples men in the affluent community, they can be suffer with addiction issues or abusive, very egotistical, narcissistic, power hungry. From my experience I have come across women who have either married or partner up with Forbes lists, billionaires. You should see how unhappy many of these women are. And I know this because I've met many of them. And this happens when a man is not balanced in himself, when he has unresolved issues. Do you know how many criminal affluent men are out there? Be careful ladies.

Secret #3: The IT crowd is not always the good crowd. There's going to be a lot of superficiality, fake people. Chasing cloud, importance, power, connections, they're chasing something.

Secret #4: Lavish holidays are not always as they seem to be. You definitely see a lot of wealthy people on vacation who are not really having their time of their lives. If you are in a bad mindset, if you are a troubled person, you're not going to enjoy. You might enjoy your really simple vacation so much more than someone on a really big yacht would do.

Secret #5: The euphoria of having nice things will wear off. Psychology 101, this is what becomes toxic when we become too obsessed with acquiring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Any mature woman fully aware of her position in life just can't listen to Anna Bey because they're all passed that phase.

Very true!!! But, there’s something about the way she presents things that manages to fool even some older girls (30’s +) that aren’t exactly “lost”. I think it’s her grandiose sense of self that fools people into thinking, “well, if she sounds that confident about what she’s saying, maybe there is something to it that I can learn?” Something like that would be my guess.

Ultimately, she banks on taking advantage of open-minded & open-hearted women who aren’t going to scrutinize or bother to vet her before ingesting her empty words as truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Secret #3: The IT crowd is not always the good crowd. There's going to be a lot of superficiality, fake people. Chasing cloud, importance, power, connections, they're chasing somethin
Thank you! I tried to listen to the video but I can’t stand her voice.

Ok, I read “The I.T. crowd and was like 🧐? The series? Because of her grammar?” Then realized… 😅
50FBC76F-1D3E-4DB2-BC8F-59CE0D98FCA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'5 Rich People Secrets That Will SHOCK You' video by Anna Bey. Here's a transcript to @JanineL 's review. No paraphrasing, redundant lines reduced:

"The grass is not always greener as we might think it is. And today I'm going to spill some of the tea that I know that many of you are not aware of".

View attachment 840459

Secret #1: Money doesn't equal happiness. Do we really think that the affluent community have no issue, are perfect, live an amazing life 24/7, and are totally care free, and life must be just so amazing to the super wealthy. I help women feel comfortable with the affluent community, especially in my course The Secrets of the Elite Woman.

I'm starting to realize that a little bit of a reminder is due because the truth is that the affluent community is not picture perfect.There'sot, a lot of unhappy people there. I really do believe that the reason why so many people in the affluent community are unhappy and miserable, and maybe don't even appreciate what they have is because they're not connected with these things (love, core values).

Secret #2: The richer the man is, is not always the better. There is no shame in the game of wanting to have a financial stable partner. The more dating experience I gained with all kinds of different affluent men, but also different levels of wealth, I sure did realize that it doesn't matter how wealthy the person is because in the end of the day, what you really want is quality.

There are so many low quality affluent men out there, so many. Wealth has both positives and negatives to it and the wealth can become destructive to a person. I feel that men are easier to kind of ruin than a woman because men are not always in touch with their emotions. There are a lot of bad apples men in the affluent community, they can be suffer with addiction issues or abusive, very egotistical, narcissistic, power hungry. From my experience I have come across women who have either married or partner up with Forbes lists, billionaires. You should see how unhappy many of these women are. And I know this because I've met many of them. And this happens when a man is not balanced in himself, when he has unresolved issues. Do you know how many criminal affluent men are out there? Be careful ladies.

Secret #3: The IT crowd is not always the good crowd. There's going to be a lot of superficiality, fake people. Chasing cloud, importance, power, connections, they're chasing something.

Secret #4: Lavish holidays are not always as they seem to be. You definitely see a lot of wealthy people on vacation who are not really having their time of their lives. If you are in a bad mindset, if you are a troubled person, you're not going to enjoy. You might enjoy your really simple vacation so much more than someone on a really big yacht would do.

Secret #5: The euphoria of having nice things will wear off. Psychology 101, this is what becomes toxic when we become too obsessed with acquiring.

Thank you so much for this detailed post!!! So beneficial especially for those that don’t want to watch.

Not only that, but in case she decides to make it private/delete it later, as we all know she loves to do sometimes, now we have a detailed transcript. 🙌

She’s definitely not at peace. Has contradicted herself so many times. If anything, she just gave us a huge glimpse into how empty/sad she feels about her own life at age 36. 🤫😬

• Heart
Very true!!! But, there’s something about the way she presents things that manages to fool even some older girls (30’s +) that aren’t exactly “lost”. I think it’s her grandiose sense of self that fools people into thinking, “well, if she sounds that confident about what she’s saying, maybe there is something to it that I can learn?” Something like that would be my guess.

Ultimately, she banks on taking advantage of open-minded & open-hearted women who aren’t going to scrutinize or bother to vet her before ingesting her empty words as truth!
You call it "grandiose sense of self". I call it air of superiority. She's been "toying" with it since the beginning and I'd say majority of women are draw to it because they'd like to be a bit more like this for maybe either protection or because they think acting superior makes you a target of admiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

This I can personally attest to. I came across AB on youtube in February of 2020. I was in a place in my life where I just wanted more but wasnt sure how or what to do. Long story short I came across her videos and thought, wow, there really could he something to this! And upon watching and following her more closely I noticed big shifts in my life.

Suddenly I had a new fancy job, I was meeting new and exciting people, I was really leveling up in my life! Then I started getting to a point where I was ready to date up and meet more "high caliber men".

During my dating journey i was wined and dined by some very nice and not so nice men. One schmuck in particular, looking back I can see all the red flags, but while it was happening it all felt so exciting. We suddenly were rushed into a relationship, he started bossing me around, trying to control me! Wanting me to quit my job bc "he wanted to give me a better life that didnt involve me working" well this was music to my ears! Just like what Anna was saying! I only dating this jackhole for a short while but I wasnt until my best friend pulled me aside and said she was scared for me. I didnt want to believe her bc if I though Anna has it, then surely itd all worl out for me!

I remember having a dinner with my friend and again she told me she was scared for me and leave him and stop watching AB videos bc she thought she was a scam! A few days later I tried to end it with said man and basically it ended up in a scary situation- he was trying to blackmail me and was threatening me! (This was about 5 months ago now but even to this day I still get a little shakey thinking about that situation.)

I've been a quiet follower for just a few weeks, but these last few threads have been so eye opening I only wish I could have found you Tattle ladies earlier!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Thank you! I tried to listen to the video but I can’t stand her voice.
Ok, I read “The I.T. crowd and was like 🧐? The series? Because of her grammar?” Then realized… 😅
Anna is not sophisticated enough to understand the humor that goes on this show. Let me share my favorite clip.
I think any shoe lover knows the pain of finding the perfect pair, only to find out the store ran out of your size.
The end results resembles Anna's feet, it's uncanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So true!!! Omg 🤭:ROFLMAO: His skin looks softer, hair looks shinier and overall looks more manicured that Anna. We’ve also observed that his nails tend to look very well groomed for a typical “man”.

I also agree that he looks younger than her in these pics except for the more recent picture of him at Lina’s house after the wedding. Similar to Raty, he hasn’t aged well at all! Too much stress & too many cigs perhaps? 🤔 🚬
I’m sure she’d age any man! She’s certainly not the nurturing type either. Just putting up with her general craziness has got to be stressful, and if he’s worried about her impact on his professional career, well . . . And, I imagine that by now, he’s also realized that there is going to be no return on his “investment”!

I think he’s probably cut his losses and has run.

Reactions: 17
This I can personally attest to. I came across AB on youtube in February of 2020. I was in a place in my life where I just wanted more but wasnt sure how or what to do. Long story short I came across her videos and thought, wow, there really could he something to this! And upon watching and following her more closely I noticed big shifts in my life.

Suddenly I had a new fancy job, I was meeting new and exciting people, I was really leveling up in my life! Then I started getting to a point where I was ready to date up and meet more "high caliber men".

During my dating journey i was wined and dined by some very nice and not so nice men. One schmuck in particular, looking back I can see all the red flags, but while it was happening it all felt so exciting. We suddenly were rushed into a relationship, he started bossing me around, trying to control me! Wanting me to quit my job bc "he wanted to give me a better life that didnt involve me working" well this was music to my ears! Just like what Anna was saying! I only dating this jackhole for a short while but I wasnt until my best friend pulled me aside and said she was scared for me. I didnt want to believe her bc if I though Anna has it, then surely itd all worl out for me!

I remember having a dinner with my friend and again she told me she was scared for me and leave him and stop watching AB videos bc she thought she was a scam! A few days later I tried to end it with said man and basically it ended up in a scary situation- he was trying to blackmail me and was threatening me! (This was about 5 months ago now but even to this day I still get a little shakey thinking about that situation.)

I've been a quiet follower for just a few weeks, but these last few threads have been so eye opening I only wish I could have found you Tattle ladies earlier!

Welcome, @Lesmas ! 💙 Thanks so much for your personal testimony. Wow. So sorry to hear about that scary situation you found yourself in, but so glad you left and that everything turned out ok.

Yeah, we’ve mentioned that before…that, often times Anna is leading girls toward a type of lifestyle that they don’t yet have the complete manual for.

Anna’s been exceptionally greedy and dangerously lazy in this regard. That is, knowing the potential dangers of a certain type of lifestyle/relationship but INTENTIONALLY FAILING to equip her audience with the proper tools / information or even properly disclosing the potential dangers they can come across.

She’s been burned badly herself. You’d think she’d share her FULL EXPERIENCE and not just cherry pick, but alas we are dealing with a narcissistic soul who cares more about PERSONAL GAIN /being noticed/ praised than personal integrity (or the happiness and safety of others)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sure she’d age any man! She’s certainly not the nurturing type either. Just putting up with her general craziness has got to be stressful, and if he’s worried about her impact on his professional career, well . . . And, I imagine that by now, he’s also realized that there is going to be no return on his “investment”!

I think he’s probably cut his losses and has run.
Hmm, I think they both deserve each other. One is taking advantage of the other since the beginning, 2013, right? She by living in a flat in London mantained by his connection with Bank Audi, then and bit by bit him increasing the aids with her "business", gaining her trust and finally convincing her to move to Geneve because "it will be beneficial for us both". The arrangement between them two "evolved" also in the name of "betterment" and of "we're together in this". She sold her soul, he got the chance to never worry about his permits (no need to leave the old continent in case of "goodbye Bank Audi") while savouring the opportunity of making big if "Anna Bey" grows to the point of becoming a permanent source of money. Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmm, I think they both deserve each other. One is taking advantage of the other since the beginning, 2013, right? She by living in a flat in London mantained by his connection with Bank Audi, then and bit by bit him increasing the aids with her "business", gaining her trust and finally convincing her to move to Geneve because "it will be beneficial for us both". The arrangement between them two "evolved" also in the name of "betterment" and of "we're together in this". She sold her soul, he got the chance to never worry about his permits (no need to leave the old continent in case of "goodbye Bank Audi") while savouring the opportunity of making big if "Anna Bey" grows to the point of becoming a permanent source of money. Brilliant!

Very true. Makes so much sense that she’d be so illusive about “her relationship”.

It’s not only based on dishonesty, but there are way too many worms that would pop out like a jack-in-the box if she went near that putrid mess! (The stress on her face says it all though. It’s definitely wearing on her).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I don't think Anna has ever even seen the inside of a British/European/North American upscale home (this is the style she aspires to, and peddles to her followers). She's never been INSIDE such a home.

This is why her photo settings are so cringeworthy and tacky: a tween's idea of the most perfect pink chair, the silver birdcage, the bizarre gold leaf things. (Shudder!!).

And the endless parade of hotel lobbies, hotel rooms, hotel restaurants, and bank lounges! She's under the impression that elite western people live in private homes that look just like these spaces. She mimics the art, the bland color scheme, the chrome and glass (which she has failed to realize is, as a matter of practicality, simply much easier for a hotel to take care of than fine wood furniture).

Anna has never been inside the homes of the western elite. Not ever. She has no idea. She does not have the key to any of those doors, nor even an invite for luncheon within them.

So she just keeps making these blatant mistakes.

I swear she's stuck developmentally at somewhere between age six (the Disney ball gowns) and age thirteen (the decor). Whatever happened to her then? It's all imagination, from that point onward.

And, as everyone has said, it would just be sort of sad if it weren't for the fact that she is continually trying to scam $1,000 from women who for some reason believe she's got the keys to the kingdom.

She doesn't even have the key to the little shed in Corsair where they wash the little boats.
And most of them aside from Italians, Arabs, gays, Russians and inherited wealth have dreadfully boring homes. But they calming and lived in. However you can’t pay people to watch that. You would have more success paying people to stair at blank piece of paper for an hour. At least they can project their fantasies on it.

Most elite are not flashy but are more interested in cultivating their mind than appearance which leaves their surroundings bland and much to be desired. It’s not inelegant, just blah and unassuming.

I know several affluent women who follow Anna Bey for entertainment, a colourful yet vulgar parrot repeating swear words among a flock of proper grey and brown sparrows. Card B is entertaining yet unlike Anna Bey commands respect for her authenticity not being ashamed of who she is. I shouldn’t be giving her advice but her jetset babe brand could have gone big if she embraced her vulgarity and even influenced affluent women as part of pop culture the way Cardi B and Meaghan Thee Stallion have.

Honestly breaking the rules and being a little naughty is more fun than being prim and proper. That girl did not read her audience. More yacht sex reality tv and less finishing school would have done her a favour. Honestly same old same old gets stale after a while. Anna Bey’s eccentric taste is fun and entertaining because you can never predict what furniture appears outside her AirBnB next. Everything from regal four seasons to modern to crazy birdcage chair to Corsier blank wall to office furniture to barn animals. If she didn’t present she was a fake rich fake elegant dinosaur but that’s the wild taste of a crazy party girl who danced topless in Ibiza who knows she could have been invited to the next Love Island because our Pouffaise and Average JoJo aren’t a serious couple anyway :) . Besides Love Island finalists command high pay in Dubai if you know what I mean ;-)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Let's do Anna's reading, just for fun. The question is: What's up with Anna these days?

2021-11-01-12-42-20-518~2.jpg

This person continuously looks for excuses or a way to blame her problems on someone else. She is not mature enough to take responsibility. She will continue to dig her own hole. There's a shift in her "creative" work, built using the fantasies that live in her head. This new outcome is unclear. It also urges her to forgive someone or ask for forgiveness. To set her anger aside because her time is coming.

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 840459

Thank you for sharing the transcripts as I don't contribute in any way so she can make money from YouTube

Aija always contradicts herself all the time but I have a feeling like this time she is playing strategically to prepare the minds of her followers for some "sad but necessary " news about her separation/divorce

For years she's preaching how money matters. now she's venting rich men are mentally sick? And their wives are unhappy?

Now after reading Tattle saying she's unhappy , she came up with the idea of "although I married a billionaire, I wasn't happy and that's why we separated!"

She can't confess she lied about everything and not only her "husband" but everything is fake. So she's watering the plants ,preparing the minds for her next move: Anna Aija the Life coach helping women to detect the rich liaers/fake billionaires/ sick minded /... with 15 years of life as a billionaire wife and friendship with the Elite

" Money can't buy happiness " is not a new advice especially for those from less fortunate countries. So I'm waiting to see what's her next move to run away from the scandal ..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"The only way for them to stop talking about us is if they believe there is no us anymore."

Please, don't. This ain't Kennedy and Monroe, Charles and Camilla, Clinton and Monica, Hollande and Gayet... Don't think you and your "husband" can take us all for a fool by following a plot that's been used and abused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anna Aija the Life coach helping women to detect the rich liaers/fake billionaires/ sick minded /... with 15 years of life as a billionaire wife and friendship with the Elite
And it will cost you $2500
Enter Now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, I read “The I.T. crowd and was like 🧐? The series? Because of her grammar?” Then realized… 😅View attachment 840475
[/QUOTE]

Yes! Also, "chasing the cloud". You mean "chasing the CLOUT", Anna. Idiot.

I think her latest video is her way of wriggling out of not being about to sustain her pretences any longer. She is a narcissist, and it's her way of arrogantly shrugging her shoulders and saying, "Meh, I didn't really want it anyway!". Could have fooled us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.