Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally believe you, Bastine! This woman is so secretive. And for what??? Why isn’t she able to live a normal husband/wife life in Geneva with Joe? She tries so hard to hide it, but it’s actually in PLAIN SIGHT.

Someone who’s in love, married and settled, happily enjoying newlywed life in a city like Geneva, does not age and look as tired/empty and erratic as Anna. Why is there no consistency in Anna’s life?

Not only that, but doesn’t she seem to work long hours WITH VERY LITTLE LEISURE especially for someone who claims to be the wife of a high-value wealthy man?
Yes, yes, yes. The fact that she is not able to show her life during the week and the day hours, no matter where she lives, is the strangest thing for me and as I've told you in the previous thread, there is only one category of women that I know in this situation : prostitutes.
This saga will end in Dubai, it's clear.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am going to bed soon (at least that's what I am telling myself) so my memory is hazy. Many threads ago, last year I think, there was an incident where a mysterious new member showed this man (it was a picture with this man or a similar man and a couple of different people including the mand wife?) They were insinuating that Jo was having an affair with Anna or something similar to try and steer the thread away from a discussion.

I am too lazy to go back and try and find the thread where this happened, does anyone else remember this happening?

That was some random person on FB with the same name, if I recall correctly. It was not our target (Anna’s average Joe), so we dropped it and stopped digging.

Reactions: 11
I am going to bed soon (at least that's what I am telling myself) so my memory is hazy. Many threads ago, last year I think, there was an incident where a mysterious new member showed this man (it was a picture with this man or a similar man and a couple of different people including the mand wife?) They were insinuating that Jo was having an affair with Anna or something similar to try and steer the thread away from a discussion.

I am too lazy to go back and try and find the thread where this happened, does anyone else remember this happening?
The one saying he has 2 kids in Lebanon and even telling the name of the mother and a direction to her facebook profile?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe @Bastine de Beaumanoir is familiar with these websites and can confirm their purpose. It appears that Anna tried to post job advertisements and took them down.

This has posted and reposted and reposted again and again before but here are all her trademarks for the newbies. She seems to have registered the trademarks with different fonts in different areas.

For anyone who's curious, here is a small selection of websites that compile information from the company registration of Bey International SA.

Reactions: 16
Yes, yes, yes. The fact that she is not able to show her life during the week and the day hours, no matter where she lives, is the strangest thing for me and as I've told you in the previous thread, there is only one category of women that I know in this situation : prostitutes.
This saga will end in Dubai, it's clear.
Maybe she used the hotel rooms where she filmed to have her clients after or before filming. Une pierre deux coups!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maybe @Bastine de Beaumanoir is familiar with these websites and can confirm their purpose. It appears that Anna tried to post job advertisements and took them down.

This has posted and reposted and reposted again and again before but here are all her trademarks for the newbies. She seems to have registered the trademarks with different fonts in different areas.

For anyone who's curious, here is a small selection of websites that compile information from the company registration of Bey International SA.
@cherry cherry : jobup.ch is one of those many websites collecting job offers. I don't know if she posted something, maybe she just made herself an account as an "employer" on that site. In any case I see nothing appear.

But what I want to observe is :
1. she was stupid enough to leave her business in the hands of Buchalet. The company is registered at the "Registre du commerce de Genève" only at his name and in such conditions that let me suppose she has nothing and that Hallit and Buchalet scammed her. Also, she can be sued first in Switzeland. The other websites collect informations. I was intrigued by the date of the registration of the A-list, only this Septembre, this woman doesn't know what she is doing, really....
2. the company declares " 3 employees at this location and generates $250,716 in sales (USD) ". But attention : "Employees and Sales figures are modelled", which means it's not true, it's a virtual declaration for the year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Take a good look at this man, ladies and gentlemen, silent readers and unbelievers.

That is Joseph Hallit, the "husband", the man referred as the "millionaire Banker" who took Anna Bey out of the line of "poverty" into the highest ranks of Geneve's high society, according to many medias out there (including russian ones). That is the man Anna Bey protects at all costs, by rarely revealing his face because she is afraid women like me, the horrorific plain janes, might leave their countries, get on an airplane to Geneve, make a fool of yourself by spending hours in front of Bank Audi buildings and try to steal him from her. :ROFLMAO: She wants you to believe, even though the secrecy, that they are truly married, that they live together and have a true loving and caring relationship. BULLSHIT!

And why am I posting this? Because I am bored (and to provoke her once again)! ;)
Ugh - not attractive at all. He looks “oily.” And, he’s losing his hair. I’m surprised Anna hasn’t insisted on hair plugs! But, as unappealing as he is, he’s not nearly as unattractive as she is. And he looks much younger and more feminine, as well.😳QUOTE="Verona, post: 6899776, member: 216170"]
Take a good look at this man, ladies and gentlemen, silent readers and unbelievers.

That is Joseph Hallit, the "husband", the man referred as the "millionaire Banker" who took Anna Bey out of the line of "poverty" into the highest ranks of Geneve's high society, according to many medias out there (including russian ones). That is the man Anna Bey protects at all costs, by rarely revealing his face because she is afraid women like me, the horrorific plain janes, might leave their countries, get on an airplane to Geneve, make a fool of yourself by spending hours in front of Bank Audi buildings and try to steal him from her. :ROFLMAO: She wants you to believe, even though the secrecy, that they are truly married, that they live together and have a true loving and caring relationship. BULLSHIT!

And why am I posting this? Because I am bored (and to provoke her once again)! ;)
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ugh - not attractive at all. He looks “oily.” And, he’s losing his hair. I’m surprised Anna hasn’t insisted on hair plugs! But, as unappealing as he is, he’s not nearly as unattractive as she is. And he looks much younger and more feminine, as well.😳QUOTE="Verona, post: 6899776, member: 216170"]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you think she has always looked to Patek's daddy the same way I look at, let's say, Henry Cavill? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh - not attractive at all. He looks “oily.” And, he’s losing his hair. I’m surprised Anna hasn’t insisted on hair plugs! But, as unappealing as he is, he’s not nearly as unattractive as she is. And he looks much younger and more feminine, as well.😳

So true!!! Omg 🤭:ROFLMAO: His skin looks softer, hair looks shinier and overall looks more manicured that Anna. We’ve also observed that his nails tend to look very well groomed for a typical “man”.

I also agree that he looks younger than her in these pics except for the more recent picture of him at Lina’s house after the wedding. Similar to Raty, he hasn’t aged well at all! Too much stress & too many cigs perhaps? 🤔 🚬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He looks a bit different to the guy on the picture here - is it definitely the same guy?
I wonder whether it's the same guy too.

Either way, what a disappointment that he is in a t-shirt and jeans in both photos. Poor Anna, what an embarrassment to be seen with him - sooo not elegant, LOL!

In her most recent video, "5 Things to Whine About," it seems that Ratty unintentionally got a bit real about her life.

She complained about men who are "low quality" and "not generous." So there was a problem or two with your Average Joe thousandaire, eh, Anna? So disappointing.

She also been kind enough to alert her fans to potential problems with men who do "shady business" and "criminal affluent men." Again, is this from first person experience? Does she have personal insight into the Bank Audi problems that have been in the news?

Then there's her abject disappointment with her "leveled-up" "social circle." The only "social circle" she had centered on Lina. Lina's gone. Ratty's shocked, just shocked. She says: "a lot of people think that the happiness will be there, the fun will be there," but no! She has encountered "a lot of superficiality" because these people are "always chasing something....always on the hunt." LOL! If that's not the exact definition of what Ratty is ALL about, 24/7, I don't know what is! But then she complains that "this makes this ambiance or this surrounding a bit fake and superficial." A BIT???? She's all about playing pretend. She's bitter that others played her game exactly as she has. She then says "but I want you to know that I'm not dropping shade...." Seriously, this is beyond hilarious.

Her #4, "lavish holidays are not always what they seem..." because I expect that she's broke, and there won't be any "lavish holidays" appearing in her feed anytime soon. She's been miserable with anyone she's holidayed with anyway. Which is why her last two brief jaunts to London & Paris for photo ops were solo affairs, mais non?

But her #1 whine, "money does not equal happiness," pretty much tells us where she is, emotionally. She built the facade of Geneva, the hummus marriage, the jet setter friends, and she's miserable. I bet she's surprised even herself at just how unhappy she became, having reached some of her idiotic fakery goals. But she doesn't have the common sense to look in the mirror and ask herself whether what she's advising actually works, even and perhaps especially, for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Either way, what a disappointment that he is in a t-shirt and jeans in both photos. Poor Anna, what an embarrassment to be seen with him - sooo not elegant, LOL!

In her most recent video, "5 Things to Whine About," it seems that Ratty unintentionally got a bit real about her life.

She complained about men who are "low quality" and "not generous." So there was a problem or two with your Average Joe thousandaire, eh, Anna? So disappointing.

She also been kind enough to alert her fans to potential problems with men who do "shady business" and "criminal affluent men." Again, is this from first person experience? Does she have personal insight into the Bank Audi problems that have been in the news?

Then there's her abject disappointment with her "leveled-up" "social circle." The only "social circle" she had centered on Lina. Lina's gone. Ratty's shocked, just shocked. She says: "a lot of people think that the happiness will be there, the fun will be there," but no! She has encountered "a lot of superficiality" because these people are "always chasing something....always on the hunt." LOL! If that's not the exact definition of what Ratty is ALL about, 24/7, I don't know what is! But then she complains that "this makes this ambiance or this surrounding a bit fake and superficial." A BIT???? She's all about playing pretend. She's bitter that others played her game exactly as she has. She then says "but I want you to know that I'm not dropping shade...." Seriously, this is beyond hilarious.

Her #4, "lavish holidays are not always what they seem..." because I expect that she's broke, and there won't be any "lavish holidays" appearing in her feed anytime soon. She's been miserable with anyone she's holidayed with anyway. Which is why her last two brief jaunts to London & Paris for photo ops were solo affairs, mais non?

But her #1 whine, "money does not equal happiness," pretty much tells us where she is, emotionally. She built the facade of Geneva, the hummus marriage, the jet setter friends, and she's miserable. I bet she's surprised even herself at just how unhappy she became, having reached some of her idiotic fakery goals. But she doesn't have the common sense to look in the mirror and ask herself whether what she's advising actually works, even and perhaps especially, for her.
Thank you for this summary.
So she refutes everything she used to preach. 🤨
She told her followers to meet « affluent » people, to buy luxury brands etc. And now she is criticizing what she used to preach.
This woman is totally unstable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Anna. Fake pity, but I get the feeling that she really had to settle for Joe.

He’s nothing special and we all know from the way she used to talk about the importance of finding a HIGH-VALUE MAN (back when she was more vocal/present on FB) how important it was for her to find someone that was a true gem!!

(Poor girl, desperate to be cherished yet ‘her man’ hasn’t even been able to gift her a simple home with warm cozy decor and a nice vanity area where she can share basic routines without having to hide and contort herself to make sure that she doesn’t show too much of her secretive background). Quite sad.

Sadly, I think time was running short and she was forced to ‘close the deal’ in order to continue with SOTEW course sales. It would’ve been too many red flags for her to not be “married” after being in Geneva for so long, all alone.. and pushing this course on how to use your femininity to attract a high-value man.

• Heart

She is probably dying to leave Geneve ASAP.

I'm cool with it as long as she stays the F out of Norway, Denmark, Germany, Scotland, Ireland and Austria.

• Haha

I just sat through her video and completely agree! She sounds like a bitter old lady whose dreams didn’t come true.
Nothing in this video is about secrets of the wealthy, its just her quoting rhetoric that is meant to make lazy people feel better. Oh you don’t need to work so hard-money isn’t everything! Don’t feel bad-people at the bottom have value too! Etc etc.

Also, to me it felt like she was very stiff like she was cold and almost shivering to stay warm. Is Corsair not heated?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Thank you for the summary and analysis. Very interesting! I haven’t watched it yet, but I’m intrigued.. It definitely sounds like a lot of stuff she had buried was/is coming to the surface through these bitter statements/videos.

Reactions: 14
I'd love to post some pics of other influencers and show how they show their homes (NOT HOTELS) and decor for example, autumn/fall pumpkins, preparing for Christmas. I recall clearly that last year I joked that Anna would only show a tree from a hotel.

Little did I know how right I was, and she did not have any home to even put a Christmas tree in! Remember, the Audi lounge is of course for Middle Eastern clients, she can't just pop a Christmas tree in there...
Honestly, I don't think Anna has ever even seen the inside of a British/European/North American upscale home (this is the style she aspires to, and peddles to her followers). She's never been INSIDE such a home.

This is why her photo settings are so cringeworthy and tacky: a tween's idea of the most perfect pink chair, the silver birdcage, the bizarre gold leaf things. (Shudder!!).

And the endless parade of hotel lobbies, hotel rooms, hotel restaurants, and bank lounges! She's under the impression that elite western people live in private homes that look just like these spaces. She mimics the art, the bland color scheme, the chrome and glass (which she has failed to realize is, as a matter of practicality, simply much easier for a hotel to take care of than fine wood furniture).

Anna has never been inside the homes of the western elite. Not ever. She has no idea. She does not have the key to any of those doors, nor even an invite for luncheon within them.

So she just keeps making these blatant mistakes.

I swear she's stuck developmentally at somewhere between age six (the Disney ball gowns) and age thirteen (the decor). Whatever happened to her then? It's all imagination, from that point onward.

And, as everyone has said, it would just be sort of sad if it weren't for the fact that she is continually trying to scam $1,000 from women who for some reason believe she's got the keys to the kingdom.

She doesn't even have the key to the little shed in Corsair where they wash the little boats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I swear she's stuck developmentally at somewhere between age six (the Disney ball gowns) and age thirteen (the decor). Whatrbrt happened to her then? It's all imagination, from that point onward.
And it's quite clear by watching her content she doesn't see herself nor acts as a full grown woman. Dacob did hint the same issue in his video. It's all about the teenage years she'd never lived. All interests of such age are there: Trips (especially the places she goes), fashion, men, tv shows. Any mature woman fully aware of their position in life just can't listen to Anna Bey because they're all passed that phase.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her hair looks so brittle and she obviously used too much purple shampoo, the extensions look grey. And yet some people commented on how beautiful her hair is… I can’t…😑
33BF8EC5-0E61-4E87-98AC-38B15E071CF2.jpeg

On this screenshot she looks like:

84554F9A-25A5-4D73-A1E9-23FF86C73C40.png

She looked better with darker blond hair.

This comment, and yet, this person watches a pure narcissist…

AC6AD909-7BE6-42A5-899B-8422E1DB51D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly, I don't think Anna has ever even seen the inside of a British/European/North American upscale home (this is the style she aspires to, and peddles to her followers). She's never been INSIDE such a home.

This is why her photo settings are so cringeworthy and tacky: a tween's idea of the most perfect pink chair, the silver birdcage, the bizarre gold leaf things. (Shudder!!).

And the endless parade of hotel lobbies, hotel rooms, hotel restaurants, and bank lounges! She's under the impression that elite western people live in private homes that look just like these spaces. She mimics the art, the bland color scheme, the chrome and glass (which she has failed to realize is, as a matter of practicality, simply much easier for a hotel to take care of than fine wood furniture).

Anna has never been inside the homes of the western elite. Not ever. She has no idea. She does not have the key to any of those doors, nor even an invite for luncheon within them.

So she just keeps making these blatant mistakes.

I swear she's stuck developmentally at somewhere between age six (the Disney ball gowns) and age thirteen (the decor). Whatever happened to her then? It's all imagination, from that point onward.

And, as everyone has said, it would just be sort of sad if it weren't for the fact that she is continually trying to scam $1,000 from women who for some reason believe she's got the keys to the kingdom.

She doesn't even have the key to the little shed in Corsair where they wash the little boats.

@JanineL Welcome to the group! Love your detailed /insightful posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.