Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all
After reading tattle profile about anna bey, which comes the first thing when you google her name, and then going through this thread.. I am honestly shocked! One question I have though.. I saw a post in tattle about her fraud since nov 2020. How come her channel is still working with no issues??

how come no bad or criticising comments on her youtube or ig? When is her whole scandal been out to public?

Reactions: 16
Hi all
After reading tattle profile about anna bey, which comes the first thing when you google her name, and then going through this thread.. I am honestly shocked! One question I have though.. I saw a post in tattle about her fraud since nov 2020. How come her channel is still working with no issues??

how come no bad or criticising comments on her youtube or ig? When is her whole scandal been out to public?
She deletes every single negative comment.
Her YouTube channel is still working because many people are willing to believe in her lies unfortunately.

Reactions: 19
Hi all

It’s well known and we talked about this in previous threads as well, that all negative comments are deleted in a blink of an eye. Sometimes we are fast enough to take screenshots before they are deleted. As for subscribers (it was also mentioned here) I strongly believe that she is buying fake subscribers and fake interactions. She didn’t show any of her YouTube plaques. One would say that if that’s such a milestone in her YouTube career she would hang them on the wall or show them at the shelf in her office.

Reactions: 18
I have a few questions about the company «Bey international ».
I understand they use Carl Buchalet as a CEO as he is allowed to have companies in Switzerland. But why Anna could not have a company? How does the law work in Switzerland about this?
View attachment 839210

Then, Buchalet is a big investor, why would he get any interest in this scam/tiny company?

The capital is 100.000 chf. Where does this money come from?
View attachment 839212

Last, the company lawyer is British, why? Why not a Swiss one?

View attachment 839220
Hmm. Not a very high class lawyer either. Blackheath is a cheaper suburb of South London. Probably a single practice solicitor (attorney or lawyer to those who are not British).

Wonder if Carl needs his investment back, that's why Anna keeps scamming and re-releasing courses every month.

Reactions: 14
Rock bottom is what I'd call her current situation. What I find most shocking is her complete lack of a stable life. I would look just as old if I lived unsustainably like this.
It's a few steps away from the rock bottom. She still has hope to 'fake it till she makes it' in Dubai. I really really hope she won't go there because she might just get lucky there. If you know what I meant :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a marketing company registered at the same address as Anna's business. Anna used to work for a marketing company, didn't she? This company in the same building has good reviews, except for one, where the person who made the review refers to a male who is from France and specifically says he doesn't respect commercial codes in Switzerland. Just saying. I won't add the marketing company's name here just in case I'm wrong, but I'm wondering if perhaps, @Bastine de Beaumanoir you know which company I mean and if you have heard anything about them.
I wanted to answer at your question so I went on a site, local.ch, to verify who are the people living in the building (n° 15, 15A, 15B). There are normal people living there, this is not a building only for offices, it's a social building with low rents and with some offices too.
She lives there, no doubt, if she still lives in Geneva.

But thanks to your question I had to recheck the adress. There are 2 or 3 new buildings in that area and for the moment Google Street is not very accurate. But I saw that it's not the first "Manhattan" building in construction that I've showed you few pages ago, it's a second one even more Manhattan, haha!

And thanks to a picture with Lina, I was able to identify even the appartement because you can see behind Lina the paddock of the Manège Corsier. It's an appartement on the corner in L shape (for the exposure).

Sorry, Anna Bey, but someone must expose all your lies. You don't have the right to privacy : you live like a maid or a cashier in the middle of nowhere and in a building providing social rents for people with low income. But a maid and a cashier are very respectable women compared to you and they do not pretend to know the "secrets of the Rich". It's tragic what's going on in your mind. Wake up!

1635682068699.png

1635684270764.jpeg

1635683071615.jpeg

1635683122845.jpeg

1635683158479.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Contrast the above pics of her living situation with a video about Rich People Secrets. She is an elite level scammer.

Shouldn't she be showing some "rich people" content this weekend? To promote her video? Instead she gives a vague Friday evening 5-second stream, then she is quiet all weekend. Just shows her content and lifestyle is all FAKE!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wanted to answer at your question so I went on a site, local.ch, to verify who are the people living in the building (n° 15, 15A, 15B). There are normal people living there, this is not a building only for offices, it's a social building with low rents and with some offices too.
She lives there, no doubt, if she still lives in Geneva.

But thanks to your question I had to recheck the adress. There are 2 or 3 new buildings in that area and for the moment Google Street is not very accurate. But I saw that it's not the first "Manhattan" building in construction that I've showed you few pages ago, it's a second one even more Manhattan, haha!

And thanks to a picture with Lina, I was able to identify even the appartement because you can see behind Lina the paddock of the Manège Corsier. It's an appartement on the corner in L shape (for the exposure).

Sorry, Anna Bey, but someone must expose all your lies. You don't have the right to privacy : you live like a maid or a cashier in the middle of nowhere and in a building providing social rents for people with low income. But a maid and a cashier are very respectable women compared to you and they do not pretend to know the "secrets of the Rich". It's tragic what's going on in your mind. Wake up!

View attachment 839284

View attachment 839350

View attachment 839313

View attachment 839315
View attachment 839316
Wow someone hire this girl, this is next level of FBI, CIA or FIS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have an idea how the black dresser has appeared in Corsier appartment.
Maybe after breaking up with Joseph , they shared their belongings . That’s why Anna took the dresser at her new appartment (Corsier)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can they break up if the relationship was never real?

I suspect this is why she's now lying about meeting Joseph in 2016 rather than 2012-13 - so her followers won't question why they "dated" so long before marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have an idea how the black dresser has appeared in Corsier appartment.
Maybe after breaking up with Joseph , they shared their belongings . That’s why Anna took the dresser at her new appartment (Corsier)
The dresser, the lamp and sea decor are their shapeshifting children then. Only Anna Beggar and the "husband" see their true form.

For a transactional relationship that's quite cheap considering any woman when divorcing tends to take with herself a lot more than just furniture and decor. :ROFLMAO:

You guys should, if possible, check the date of the story she implied "it was over" and she was moving (blue pull, denim and small blue GG marmont). It might clear things up.

i didn’t even realise this! Maybe she has a separate winter closet 🥲
Ever seen the kind of scarves she wears at this time of the year? And gloves? Nahhh, dear. No wonder she complaints about the cold. "Hope" her starlight Hermesa boots protect her feet. But who cares when it's Hermesa, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@teki_awas : I know it's technically impossible but for her video about the Secrets of the Rich, I would insert behind her a background with the small bathroom from Corsier, posted by @MollyHL.
Because this is the Truth of this hilarious situation. The woman delivering the "secrets" of the Rich doesn't even have a decent place to stay, haha!
Technically impossible? I wish she filmed in a green screen, that would be so much fun for us. In the meantime, here's a mental picture:
(Shower room picture credit: @MollyHL).
Polish_20211031_232304063.jpg

On a side note, what's with the sudden influx of new members for this thread? I cant keep up with one topic, and I'm quite done discussing the furniture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"Rich people secrets" sounds so ESL to me (sorry to say) that it actually made me choke on my drink when I saw the announcement in her stories.

• Haha
"Rich people secrets" sounds so ESL to me (sorry to say) that it actually made me choke on my drink when I saw the announcement in her stories.
Can't wait for the apology video tour after this one, the information will either be painfully obvious or purely superficial. I'm still sad she didn't go to Dubai, that's the only second-hand embarrassment I looked forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Technically impossible? I wish she filmed in a green screen, that would be so much fun for us. In the meantime, here's a mental picture:
(Shower room picture credit: @MollyHL).
View attachment 839517
On a side note, what's with the sudden influx of new members for this thread? I cant keep up with one topic, and I'm quite done discussing the furniture.
I can't help myself. Here is my contribution at your own contribution 🤣. Credit @teki_awas

1635693484235.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
These memes are the BEST thank you all and Happy Halloween! My account is now 1 year old and I am privileged to have participated here :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just got a new laptop recently, and thought about making an experiment on a "clean" device. (Will ask tech support to reset it before I use it for personal stuff) Made a new Google account on it and set it to watch through all Anna Bey's videos... And only Anna Bey videos :)

Well, this is what the Youtube algorithm thinks I'm interested in based on watching Anna Bey:

Other than Anna Bey's videos I get recommended videos like this:

Anna Bey, Anna Bey husband, Anna Bey Past, School of affluence, School of affluence Scam, Anna Bey Scam, Anna Bey Elite, Anna Bey Wedding, Anna Bey Family, Anna Bey Networth, style personality quiz anna bey, Anna Bey husband name, anna bey style personality quiz, anna bey podcast, anna bey jet set babe, Anna Bey blog, Anna Bey Wiki, Anna Bey Youtuber, Anna Bey school of affluence, Anna bey secrets of the elite woman, seven steps to high society, lina hadid, anna bey quiz, anna bey elegant, anna bey elegance, anna bey personality, anna bey personality test, anna bey scammer, anna bey age, who is anna bey, Anna Bey Cheat Sheet,

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.