Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going broke and probably having to sell off her valuables to keep up her appearances to the public. Probably cannot afford the upkeep for her hair and extensions or the top tier Salons in Geneva won't let her in. Probably looking for a new sponsor cause hubby cut her off
We think alike!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello eleghant ladies! I just watched the new video, and can someone please tell this style guru that her legs look short in both the white eleghant jeans and the blue average joe pair? It pains me to see her midsection with the shirt just, like, hanging?? For the love of god Anna, get some high-waisted trousers and a belt, at least you won't look this lazy anymore.

and I hate that I can see where her jeans sit through the top, is that a cheap fabric? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today's jean video where she's wearing white jeans that cost her 30 pounds on sale, Victoria Beckham brand...

View attachment 821662

Everybody, everybody, give a bottle of champagne to Bastine, I won!🥂

Nothing is from today, all this stuff was filmed way ago. She tried to manipulate the Insta story but she couldn't do more than the first part.🥂

Last edited:
  • Haha
In my opinion, the fake "behind-the-scenes" look was produced as an angry response to Tattle's homeless claims. We have taken her props hostage: the green sofa, the gold backdrop, the marble desk in front of the wall unit bookshelf, the rattan room divider, the vanity desk chair, etc. We have her cornered, she can either repeat the same backdrop or start renting AirBnBs in hopes of derailing us.

View attachment 821550

PS: Her video drops in an hour, let's see where it's being recorded. I hope not that white backdrop, how boring!
You’re right, I’m sure. She’s on the run, and it’s getting more and more difficult to keep her head above water. And, rats can’t swim for long!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After comments about her fake home and background, she has to share BTS! And what is this room? Why is it so empty with a chair by the door??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Today's story and the Youtube video from a month ago were both recorded in the same room, the wall paneling style is similar, if not identical:

View attachment 821599
Teki on the case - always a great job. The paneling looks identical to me.

I’m just more ticked off than usual with her belief that she can continue to fool us. The cow needs to give up. Guess one has to admire her tenacity, but you certainly can’t admire her stupidity. She’s obviously desperate, though. She doesn’t have what’s necessary to make a living honestly and deep in her black heart, she knows that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anna has been recording videos in this white room with paneling for the last month. Next Sunday, she will release a video (most likely about hair or elegant presence) wearing a red linen dress previously worn in August.

Now, about this room: it's a big coincidence that we found out the layout of her "home" and now she refuses to show furniture or her surroundings. Hmmm... I feel like her whole life is one big timeline mess by mixing things that were recorded weeks ago with one or two up-to-date pictures on IG.

Polish_20211022_010025292.jpg

"Today's" video:

notitle1.jpg

And below "10 Tips To Look Effortlessly Expensive & Put Together" video (from last january):

notitle2.jpg

Some differences (nails, watch, hair and roots - Well, she claims she had a blow dry after - Check it for yourselves in the video), but still quite impressive how it just looks like both videos were filmed in the same day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tried to watch her Jeans video and I had to stop. Why, Why did we insist to teach her that jeans can be elegant??
Now we have to watch her failed attempts at wearing jeans. She literally did not know how to style those blue jeans. You can't wear those blue jeans with an old worn-to-death cheap cashmere sweater and call it a day. Jeans take style.

And just because she looks like a sausage in jeans, it doesn't mean others with the same body type would. It's called style Anna!!

And why, why did we insist she shows a real room background. That room looks odd and so bare and this comes from the most extreme minimalist interior designer in the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha ...! Anna doesnt like us ☹ I can see the comment i posted about Tattle Life but i cannot find it from my personal account. Shes active on YT right now liking all the comments. Mine is hidden. At least i tried.
2323F930-26D2-43EC-858C-34C8532A1771.png

4C90C48C-D363-4A1B-A68A-61A1EB37DAA2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Everybody, everybody, give a bottle of champagne to Bastine, I won!🥂

Nothing is from today, all this stuff was filmed way ago. She tried to manipulate the Insta story but she couldn't do more than the first part.🥂
The Queen of Elegance herself will deliver the champagne to your door tonight. Invite her in for a sip and then deck her with the bottle, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember she posted on IG the moment she was having a blow dry (with blue Chanela) in a cheap Salon in Geneve? I can swear it was on the same day she filmed these videos!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This photo makes me physically ill. It reminds me of middle school when you’d post your ugliest photo with a men worthy caption to be funny and quirky. Either she’s 35 and still has that mindset, Or is she smart and evil to use this quirky relatable marketing strategy to target teenagers?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Tattle Press Conference I have a HOME Edition
I have a few comments to make about this jeans video.
1) Anna filmed this video at the same time that she filmed that red dress video (from her ig stories). Her hair is the same
Screenshot_20211021-171035__01.jpg

2) She spends a good minute or two emphasising on her home life and indoor clothes she likes to relax in. Did we trigger something? 😉
3) When is Anna ever attending private member's clubs? She wouldn't know the first thing about dress codes
4) Spilling food and drinks? Stains? How old is she? Does she not use a napkin?
5) I wear skinny jeans and I love wearing them. I'm annoyed that she's painting these types of jeans as unflattering and inelegant. Maybe if the wearer doesn't have milkmaid calves they can look good
Screenshot_20211021-171416__01.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
You don't "wear jeans as a dress", they're different items of clothing and would be styled differently

Also please STFU about "stahhhhhffed sausage legs", cruel comments about your audience to try and make them feel inferior isn't ehleghant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.