Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Halloween Ladies! Treat yourself to some candy!
Don't worry about the weight gain, just lift some chairs afterwards and you'll be fine!

5shsn6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't even believe the picture is hers. To start.
I totally agree.
I tried to search for the original picture on Google but the white captions with texts don't help me, she knows the trick and covers the pictures with additionnal information so one cannot track the original.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
As you must have noticed I'm going through old threads and YAY I found one of the pictures/screenshots I was looking for:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna's scared that her selfies are going to get flagged 🤭
Screenshot_20211031-175538__01.jpg

The latest newsletter is in your inbox 🤫

I forgot to mention it but towards the end of today's video, Anna tells people to watch her masterclass if they haven't because she's taking it down soon. I recommend you download a backup for future reference asap if you want to have a copy of the footage.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
The scarf is allegedly LV but she makes it look like a floor rag.

Where are these pieces anyways, the scarf and the coat? She's stupid if she rents (or used to rent) 80% of her "closet" including the handbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Allow me to complete @Verona.
The red roof is behind a washing station for little boats. I think she chose perfectly the location : she is finally able to be next to some yachts, but in miniature 🤣.
Admire the guy washing the boat, haha!

1635703314353.png

1635703331590.jpeg

1635703351451.jpeg

1635703366292.jpeg

1635703431368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
did a reverse image search, its a 2 carat square radiant cut diamond engagement ring, first uploaded in around nov. 2017. Seems like it's a generic photo used (like a stock image) and isn't someone's personal photo

Reactions: 21
Well, well... :ROFLMAO:

Impressive.
Oh my God, I would married her right away, such an educated girl!
Also a woman carefull about finances, it's true, France is a nightmare for taxes and we all know how much this aspect counts for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
@teki_awas if i create the new thread, could you make the first summary post? i found the embedded links you used were very helpful navigation wise for newcomers as they forget about the search button on the top right corner. And @Bastine de Beaumanoir if you could include a link on how to file a report against Anna to Geneva authorities. I would do it myself but i feel like since you guys are the creators of these ideas, you should state it. The first page of the thread should essentially be a business overview thread, stating the crazy facts about her, how to legally take her down, and maybe a picture of her topless to prove how "elegant" and "classy" this lady mingled with the "elite" since many people don't go back to old threads they'd have missed it. I'll also write a quick summary on the rules of tattle, such as how to use the search button so there's no discussions about things that have been detailed in previous threads, nothing is taken personally, we're only attacking one person which is Mrs. Anna Banana Beg Belt Cluster B personality Bey (so many play on words that start with a B :LOL:), how to start a new forum if they end up getting interested in something that is off topic, with a link to @AnnaBeg forum for all things on how to truly better yourself.

Thread name ideas:
1. Anna Bey #29 Elite elegance coach, homeless, slumlord
2. Anna Bey #29 Homeless, hungry scamming couple fraud uni students
3. Anna Bey #29 Too much filler for a homeless elite elegance coach
4. Anna Bey #29 Elite elegance coach also a part-time furniture mover
4. Anna Bey #29 High class elegance coach, broke, homeless, filler fatigued

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ladies, someone else will post a summary I hope. I skimmed her latest video. It is not any secrets, as I'm sure we could have predicted.

She seems to be throwing shade at her own life and friends. Implying that rich people are somehow IN CONTRAST TO ALL HER PREVIOUS CONTENT not the ones that people should envy, throws shade at rich men (Average Joseph), and the "it crowd" (shade to Lina), shades her own holidays (hahahahahaha the irony).

We are almost in time for a new thread, and the topic is: Anna is unravelling in front of our eyes! Her downfall is here! She basically faked her entire lifestyle, and now wants to backtrack and claim that these things are hollow and don't mean anything.

Countdown to her making a video "I faked my entire lifestyle, now Forgive Me"
Oh yes, please! I can't wait for this to happen.

However...if this story ever comes to an end, what will happen to this thread (the community we have created, I mean)? 🤔
We've discovered so many things and had a good time that it would be a pity to lose that.

In the meantime, there are lots of things to discover before the grand finale.

Well, well... :ROFLMAO:

Impressive.
Anna Bey...at university? 🤣 Are we playing a game about things we've never done and I missed the memo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.