Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s holding off the Sunday video (and holding her breath) until Super Dacob release the segment about her. Either that, or she’s really just lazy.
She can’t be consistent with her social media presence. Peddles new, expensive courses and webinars after abandoning previous projects. Clearly, this clown is incapable. She simply can’t deliver what she promise.
F730A11C-F63C-4395-8FD0-EDEEEC73D85F.png

And what’s wrong with her lips?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well, I was hoping for a long read this morning with my coffee, but that wasn't so. I'm disappointed, Anna dear.
I've gathered the dates of the 20 most recent YouTube videos. She has been consistent in the past, with a few fall-outs now and then.
I'm not giving her any credit. Most of these videos are recorded, in bulk, weeks before they're released.
I think she procastinates with the editing when inconsistencies occur in the timeline.

To be honest, I'm not the best person to be doing this. I live in Asia and the dates show as 1 day ahead of what it would be in Europe.
Someone please corroborate that the dates I've posted are indeed the same ones. Thank you in advance.

1634522643431~2.png

There are two non-Sunday ones (big orange dots) or off-schedule videos and two missing entirely (blue dots).
The first one being the apology video titled "Why I Removed my video" on July/19/2021 (Monday). Was the offensive video uploaded that Sunday?
Next dip is her 1M subscribers video, release on Sept 10th (Friday). No video that Sunday.
Sunday, October 3rd is skipped as well, but goes back to her routine October 10th. And this week she skips yet again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear diary,

How is it that Tattle has figured out my housing situation? They must be stalking me outside, I'm being followed by the paparazzi. I guess this is what I signed up for and it may be a sign of FAME. Oh, how I long for it! It's time to share with my followers that my life is in shambles due to [insert pity idea here]. Let's see, I used death a few weeks ago, and now the "not feeling well" excuse, so that only leaves one more story to make the housing situation believable:

Let's say I purchased a property that belonged to royalty and it needs years of restoration and care before being moved into. There, what a genious I am!
That should give me at least 5 years worth of excuses. To eleganza!

Polish_20211018_123508398.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is it that Anna gets thousands and thousands of Likes on her Instagram posts or YouTube videos but yet on Facebook she gets less than 100 Likes consistently and very often doesn’t even get ONE COMMENT (such as in the post I attached below)??

Is it because on IG & YT she purchases followers but has forgotten to do the same on her FB account??? Makes absolutely no sense! 🤥🤡

Where are those YouTube plaques (Play Button Awards) by the way?? Why hasn’t she mentioned anything about them?

2653CBD5-68BC-4613-8F75-DA085AB80879.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why is it that Anna gets thousands and thousands of Likes on her Instagram posts or YouTube videos but yet on Facebook she gets less than 100 Likes consistently and very often doesn’t even get ONE COMMENT (such as in the post I attached below)??

Is it because on IG & YT she purchases followers but has forgotten to do the same on her FB account??? Makes absolutely no sense! 🤥🤡

Where are those YouTube plaques (Play Button Awards) by the way?? Why hasn’t she mentioned anything about them?

View attachment 815420
May I add, her engagement rate is also poor.
Her follower to engagement ratio (likes+comments/followersx100) is always below 1%.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah she has no interest in interacting with her followers, she just wants to speak and for them to shut up and pay her.
Her only social media engagement is with herself when she’s asking herself the fake Q&A questions.

I wonder what grand excuse she’s creating now to make her followers feel sympathy for her absence, what sickness can she come up with this time?? Will the Graves’ disease come back? Will she “get Covid” again? Did the dog eat her homework??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
May I add, her engagement rate is also poor.
Her follower to engagement ratio (likes+comments/followersx100) is always below 1%.

No wonder she’s been paying for all these photo shoots this year. Her desperation has also translated into a huge change in her demeanor/presence (way more aggressive than before) not to mention those FAKE intonations where she lowers her voice (like she’s empathizing with you) which is of course an old trick to grab your audience’s attention and build trust.

She hardly engages with her followers (and we know she doesn’t post consistently to begin with) so I guess that explains why she doesn’t retain her audience.

It’s also obvious that all she cares about is people buying her course and signing up for her app. She couldn’t care less if people are actually benefiting from those purchases, as long as they pay her and stay quiet..that’s all that matters.

Yeah she has no interest in interacting with her followers, she just wants to speak and for them to shut up and pay her.

So funny, we just said the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she spits on the « average joes and plain janes » who work hard. These people she hate would get fired if they acted like her at work.
Stop traumatizing poor beautiful millionaire wife Aija.
IMG_20211018_115923.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Definitely VERY low engagement for someone with almost 12,000 Followers.

Just took a few screenshots of her more recent FB posts. Again, it’s unbelievable how she has thousands of Likes on IG & YT but obviously she’s faking it because these numbers DON’T LIE.

2455250C-D028-4998-A378-E47FC63B6A9C.jpeg

BFE39ECB-CD59-4E74-B204-C3F62A2E1E52.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dear diary,

Now that the house situation has a damage control plan, I should now address my "not feeling well" argument. I'm faking a pregnancy for a few months because it's mean to attack women who are carrying. After the story has the desired effect, I'll play it off as a food baby, or I'll push the moral line a bit further and say ... well, you know.

Oh, I can't wait for sympathy from my friends, they've parted ways with me, but soon they'll regret taking me for granted.

Buahahha!

Polish_20211018_163752445.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear diary,

Now that the house situation has a damage control plan, I should now address my "not feeling well" argument. I'm faking a pregnancy for a few months because it's mean to attack women who are carrying. After the story has the desired effect, I'll play it off as a food baby, or I'll push the moral line a bit further and say ... well, you know.

Oh, I can't wait for sympathy from my friends, they've parted ways with me, but soon they'll regret taking me for granted.

Buahahha!

View attachment 815527
I would not be surprised one bit if she faked a pregnancy and 2 months later on a miscarriage to deflect all the negative info that has been revealed.
She has NO moral decency or boundaries and will do what it takes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you @CherryBerry25.
I have no doubts now : this is the apartment that Audi Bank is using as a lounge. Only the front side is furnished in order to receive the clients. The big doors with "fenêtre à la française" design can be closed and make a very official place from this apartment. The rest of the apartment is a mess because nobody is living there : empties rooms, empty kitchenette and probably only a small independent wc, without bathroom (bathtub, etc.) This is another particularity of a lounge, the place for the bathtub or shower in non-existent, but they have a WC just in case.

I can see now that even the shoes are changing. Except the "wedding" Manolo Blahnik shoes, have you ever seen her wearing the other shoes with a gem stones design on it? What date, where? Most of those shoes could be rented, that's why they change a lot and they don't have their own place. Beside, they are brand new, they are not worned shoes, those are items for pictures that's all.

It's Audi's lounge, ladies.
Does Lina and Karim think the apartment belongs to Average Joey or Aija?

Bassam knew the truth though. And still friend with them. Strange !

Does Bank Audi know how AJ and Aija are using its property illegally? Or is it legal ?

Though I knew Aija's not rich and all. I never thought she's homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Does Bank Audi know how AJ and Aija are using its property illegally? Or is it legal ?

Of course they all know. Lina and Karim have been there several times. Crooks walk together and support each other.

I also wanna know if the bank is fully aware of what goes on in their properties.

Reactions: 17

I am sure they know.
But Bassam stopped seeing them, I guess he was the only sensible man in this group.

Super Dacob is releasing videos from the live he did 2 days ago titled "Anna Bey Fall Sabotage...". I hope it comes out soon, I can't wait a second longer! This thread is going to explode! I bet Anna will drop her video moments after to ride the controversy wave and bump up her views. Pathetic.
Screenshot_20211018-224033_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 15
Of course they all know. Lina and Karim have been there several times. Crooks walk together and support each other.

I also wanna know if the bank is fully aware of what goes on in their properties.
I think that the head of Audi Bank/Geneva should receive a dossier on Anna’s and Little Joe’s activities in their lounge - complete with photos, of course. And, the CEO at Audi’s headquarters in Lebanon should receive a copy too . . . just in case they don’t know what the little rat brigade has been up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's hilarious that she's copying some random perfume advert 🤭
Is she on holiday again?

that beach picture!! It’s not her!! 🧐Why use someone else’s picture!!!
View attachment 814617
Super Dacob is releasing videos from the live he did 2 days ago titled "Anna Bey Fall Sabotage...". I hope it comes out soon, I can't wait a second longer! This thread is going to explode! I bet Anna will drop her video moments after to ride the controversy wave and bump up her views. Pathetic.View attachment 815928
can’t wait 😜👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be honest, we ASSUME it's a bank lounge but we don't know for sure so I would not do anything regarding sending out anything to anyone based on speculations... just seems like a very far stretch to me. Let's keep gathering information and building our case :LOL:

I also can't wait for Super Dacob's video on her!!

Reactions: 9
Today in Geneva Hermes had an outlet, of course only for special invited customers. So now I’m waiting for our Anna B to do some film about unboxing an new Hermes bag…. With all her Hermes bags she surly most had an “ special “ invitation!!

• Haha
I have more pictures for @teki_awas!
Anna shared a few behind the scenes shots of her recording her podcast in her closet in September 2020.
Screenshot_20211018-175109__01.jpg

Then in April 2021 we seem to have pictures from the Corsier place (and her car, I assume she's driving around the countryside)
Screenshot_20211018-175347__01.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.