Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
by Jetset Babe / 86mo
//keep unread//hide

Never waste your time, Never waste your life

Inspirational Relationship Qoutes

I don’t live with regrets and I know deep inside that you should never regret anything in your life.

But,

There is one big regret in my life that I’m struggling with letting go and that’s exactly what’s been said on the quote above.

When we’re young we’re inexperienced about life and that’s why we do the decisions we do.

When I was younger I never let go of people that were not good for me. With both of my serious relationships I have BIG regrets I wasted so many of my “golden years” on them. I gave up so much for them but in return I got nothing back.

The same goes with friends. The amount of toxic friends who’ve been living off my energy like parasites have been enormous. The ones I thought were real friends, but obviously were there for whatever selfish reason – I later had to realize!

Back then I was in my pink clouds thinking “oh my new bff” or whatever. The amount of time and energy I’ve wasted on these people is something I feel “Dayuuum, I could have done so many other great things with this amount of time!” Or spent in on people who actually deserve it.

But I guess this is how you learn. This is how you gain life experience. By doing these mistakes.

Everyone does them, it’s part of growing up and I guess that’s why I chose to write about it. There isn’t one person I think who cannot recognize her/himself in this – and if for some reason there is someone, please speak up! You’re one of a kind then

When I get kids this will be something I will speak often about:

Be kind to yourself,
Be kind to your own time.

Don’t waste any of it or any of your energy on people who show signs that they don’t deserve it.

Don’t cling on to boyfriends who act like selfish pigs.
Don’t allow friends to suck on your energy.
Treat yourself and your time with respect.
Value it.
If people have a problem with that, then they are the ones you should stay away from.

Some say “time is money” but I want to say; Time is LIFE – don’t give away parts of your life to whoever.

And finally, let go when it’s time to let go.

Don’t cling on to something that is not working because you’re afraid or you’re too nice etc.

Life is a never ending cycle of changes so no matter how long you wait, you’ll have to take out the rubbish at some point.

Don’t wait with it! If you wait you’ll end up living a life full of regrets. So just rip off the bandage while its fresh. And while you’re young.

Nobody wants wasted years.

Never waste your time.

Inspirational Relationship Qoutes
I love these journal entries, the style. It gives a special vibe to all of it, we're kind of accessing something that people usually hide deep inside.
This is so precious and I wanted to thank you, again, to share this here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very much so 🤭.

(Oh dear! I read “certified eleghhhance cockroach” instead of “certified eleghhhance coach”. May I be dyslexic or does my mind have a sixth sense? 🤣)

It comes with the Scotsman/Scotswoman starter pack, along with haggis, the kilt and a bagpipe 🤣🤣🤣. (According to Anna's limited understanding of the world, obviously.)
Remember it's not elegant to not wear anything under a kilt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is awful. I hate people that try to b “posh” and “sexy”

she wouldnt know elegance if it hit her in the face

another person like this who grinds my gears is emma Miller @emmamiller on insta.
She tries to be sexy wnd elegant but actually shes just a cheap ass hooker .. plz some1 start a thread on her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's 12:30 in Geneva : still no MONDAY picture with Ivan Ivanovitch?

By the way, I took my reservation at the Woodward, but I shall not tell you the date or if it's lunch or dinner. Stay tuned. Maybe I shall stumble on the sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

By the way, I took my reservation at the Woodward, but I shall not tell you the date or if it's lunch or dinner. Stay tuned. Maybe I shall stumble on the sweetheart.
Teki here, her IG may be dry... but Tattle keeps 'em coming. Introducing the Beybie series:

Bassam struggles to keep at bay a cat-like lady, here she is grinding her genitals near his.

Polish_20211011_200634528.jpg

She seldomly enjoys her expensive sport of riding horses, always claiming that she wants to own one.

Polish_20211011_201057601.jpg

Her dream is to one day grab a thousandheir by any means necessary, even pregnancy.

Polish_20211011_201436417.jpg

I would like to give full creative credit to the 12 year old that runs this Barbie Instagram account which accidentally coincides with Anna's wildest dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

I just looked, I like both restaurants! Enjoy and I hope you find her. I know this is giving away some info but Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just looked, I like both restaurants! Enjoy and I hope you find her. I know this is giving away some info but Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!
I took a table for l'Atelier Robuchon, of course, just to show to that woman that I can be everywhere in Geneva. Actually I can be everywhere in Geneva+ in places that she would dream to show on Insta but unfortunately it's not possible for her.
Personally I don't really like the interior design of the restaurant, I would have preferred the other one, Le Jardinier, it is brighter and has a beautiful view. Another time. And I think I recognize the design, must be the same agency that made the Rasoi, the Indian luxury restaurant of the Geneva Mandarin Oriental. The food is exceptional at the Rasoi but you better have a torch with you if you go there for dinner, it's dark and gives an impression of coldness. Again, sorry for flexing here my knowledge about important restaurants of Geneva, it's only to make a point for that woman. I also know what she is trying to do : the Woodward opened in september, she would like to obtain the possibility to film in the hotel presenting herself as an influencer with 1M subscribers, who could bring them clients.
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
🦃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That last video was a trainwreck, these points were so arbitrary it hurts. She's contradicting herself all the time "don't do this, well, some can do this and pull it off but you don't" - "don't wear kaki, only Kate Middleton can though" - then explain the nuances Anna ?? I thought you were a fashion and color expert, please enlighten us !
And what's with her "secret" when she tells her audience to "wear an appropriate outift for you activity". Wow. Groundbreaking Anna. You're right I should stop wearing a tutu when i go horseriding.

(the hate on black tights was so out-of-nowhere too?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That last video was a trainwreck, these points were so arbitrary it hurts. She's contradicting herself all the time "don't do this, well, some can do this and pull it off but you don't" - "don't wear kaki, only Kate Middleton can though" - then explain the nuances Anna ?? I thought you were a fashion and color expert, please enlighten us !
And what's with her "secret" when she tells her audience to "wear an appropriate outift for you activity". Wow. Groundbreaking Anna. You're right I should stop wearing a tutu when i go horseriding.

(the hate on black tights was so out-of-nowhere too?)
That video was all about WHAT SHE CAN'T WEAR. That's why she can never give a suitable explanation to justify her "opinion". I'd even go further and say it's about what she wishes she could wear and how it drives her crazy when she sees other women wearing those pieces with confidence and looking great (worst, if with a great guy beside them) while she can't do the same/obtain the same result. Somebody mentioned many times in previous threads, it's the same principle with LV Neverfull, platform shoes, nail art and whatever brand that is not designer.

Reactions: 23
For sure she is jealous of women who can pull off a teddybear coat and look cool while she wears ill fitting leather dresses and fake bags.

All things she talks down on are things she can not have but envy on other women.

Reactions: 19
Haha, so predictable!:ROFLMAO:
But Ivan forgot to tape the essential message : MONDAY.
Now, what are those thighs?! Is she binge eating? What's the matter with our elegance Guru? Lost her healthy discipline?
I would predict she has gained probably 20-25 lbs in 2021 but that's my guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I would predict she has gained probably 20-25 lbs in 2021 but that's my guess.
She can't even put that on the account of a pregnancy because a pregnant woman doesn't make sport in this way ; it would be more calm and she would look more secured. No, I think those are alcohol-kilos not eating-kilos.

Reactions: 13
So far she has used her sickness-card (Graves’ disease) and death of a mystery relative-card (“”covid coma””) in order to sell her bullshit course. I’m betting that the next course will be promoted with a fake pregnancy/fertility struggle-card.
Especially now that she has gained a lot of weight.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.