Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest version:

I'm Aija Ratbag, previously employed by a scam "matchmaking" agency, now trying to pimp out vulnerable women. With a life-long passion for greed, I know what I'm doing. Having taken off after high school to party around Europe, I've met few truly affluent people although I did puke in front of Paris Hilton on a yacht. I'm going to fleece my clients and the women, laughing all the way to the bank*

*till I give up and launch SOA a month later

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is that treasure you've found?
Love by Beyer Elite Matchmaking
Here we go on another rabbit hole expedition!
The weirdest part? The by Beyer Elite Matchmaking is RIGHT THERE on her current Facebook. It's the 11th pic in her cover pics album (11 of 11). She forgot to take it down ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is she now?
Do many people buy her courses?
I started watching her videos a year ago, I was bored and her video appeared in my suggestions, but I would never pay for such course, her advices are like like for teenagers, come on... Do adult ladies need to watch what to wear on date, how to sit, how to smile and what to buy? If I need to go to an event or to an important meeting there are much more informative Websites on what to wear and what gift to bring. Sometimes the content in her videos seems like directed to women from the jungle.
But I'm still curious how many people actually buy her courses?
I must confess the only courses I bought online was from Udemy to study for Agile and Scrum🥴 Ain't I elegant no more?😆

Reactions: 13
Where is she now?
Do many people buy her courses?
I started watching her videos a year ago, I was bored and her video appeared in my suggestions, but I would never pay for such course, her advices are like like for teenagers, come on... Do adult ladies need to watch what to wear on date, how to sit, how to smile and what to buy? If I need to go to an event or to an important meeting there are much more informative Websites on what to wear and what gift to bring. Sometimes the content in her videos seems like directed to women from the jungle.
But I'm still curious how many people actually buy her courses?
I must confess the only courses I bought online was from Udemy to study for Agile and Scrum🥴 Ain't I elegant no more?😆
Elegant ladies don't need education. Is Scrum going to help you bag a thousandaire?/s

Anna has been scamming and changing lanes honestly keeping up with it is a full time job. Every month it's a new course or scheme.

This current Covid story is the longest she's been inactive, at least that I remember. But as previous posts showed, she's still on Instagram as she's actively unfollowing accounts. She also continues to sell her wares, I wish Average Joe would give her an allowance so she can stop.

Reactions: 18
Elegant ladies don't need education. Is Scrum going to help you bag a thousandaire?/s

Anna has been scamming and changing lanes honestly keeping up with it is a full time job. Every month it's a new course or scheme.
Haha, I don't know... But it may help me never need to bag one.

Reactions: 12
Oh girls, oh girls, coffee has a good taste this morning with all this Anna Beyer story! Delicious.
So, we're back in "Geneva", always for the week-end huh:unsure:?

@AndNowImHere, this one is my favorite of the series and a very good allusion to the topic :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so sad to see all of her “ask me a question”-orders, it’s probably the only human interaction in the whole day for her.
Aija stop being such a loser and just say what you want to say to tattle without these fake questions.

Imagine a normal person walking in to a room full of people and just saying “I’m back, ask me a question”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You ain't, according to her. However, you'll have more valuable skills that may help you find a better job and (probably) meet a man interested in IT, which is something that Anna will never get. Who knows? 🤔

Reactions: 10
It’s so sad to see all of her “ask me a question”-orders, it’s probably the only human interaction in the whole day for her.
Aija stop being such a loser and just say what you want to say to tattle without these fake questions.

Imagine a normal person walking in to a room full of people and just saying “I’m back, ask me a question”.
Yes, she asks to herself and gives the answers to Tattle, it's tragic.
And I bet in 72h we will have the Insta story with : MONDAY, aka she is in Geneva during the week, not only week-ends. She has no licence to stay, that's why she is always on a long trip during the week. She is affraid of controls.

Reactions: 22
Yes, she asks to herself and gives the answers to Tattle, it's tragic.
And I bet in 72h we will have the Insta story with : MONDAY, aka she is in Geneva during the week, not only week-ends. She has no licence to stay, that's why she is always on a long trip during the week. She is affraid of controls.
Poor Ratty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is another rule for the Swiss administration : even when a foreigner has the licence to stay, in order to keep it one must stay at least 6 months/year continuously on the territory, which is not the case of Anna Bey who is always away. For an experienced eye, all her behaviour screams no regular papers and attempt to flee the administration. But I do think she is living in the French part, in an hotel, since we don't see Joe's/Audi bank's place anymore. Looks like the Swiss administration made a definitive point with her and it gives also the proof of a fake mariage, it's not normal for somebody living in Geneva, and married, to be gone all that time especially when the rules are so clear, you must stay on the territory much longer than a week-end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Back In Geneva... or her affordable abode near the France-Switzerland border, wherever it is she's staying these days.
I spoke too damn soon! The rat returns to its nest...lol.

"Ask me a question" = Let me write all the answers to my Tattle press conference.

I'm doing a cultural day today, expect to see some amazing decorative arts. If any of you ladies get to visit London, the V&A is a particular favourite museum of mine. Don't forget to do something today to stop your brains turning into mush, like Anna Bey/Hallit/Raty.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm doing a cultural day today, expect to see some amazing decorative arts. If any of you ladies get to visit London, the V&A is a particular favourite museum of mine. Don't forget to do something today to stop your brains turning into mush, like Anna Bey/Hallit/Raty.
I'm in Salford and going to the Lowry!

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many of these questions were sent by her "team" or herself? Anna is too lazy to go through her followers' messages, it triggers her migraines everytime. A good solution is to have a fake Q&A and pick curated questions sent by the moderators in the A-list app.

Is this too accurate, Anna? I hope I didn't spoil the trick for you, carry on. 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don't forget to do something today to stop your brains turning into mush, like Anna Bey/Hallit/Raty.
Not doing anything cultural per se, but I'm having lunch with a few friends of mine.
I had my cultural feast in August and I miss all the places I visited 😢.
There are also new museums in my hometown, so I'll have enough not to turn my brain into mush 🤣.

Reactions: 11
Tattle Press Conference Covid, Geneva, Funeral Edition
Anna has made sure to answer Tattle's most pressing questions from the last few days. She is showing her modest and orthodox character trait in her posts about her recent loss. She is, of course, using appropriate imagery to convey the depth of her emotions.
Anna has kindly answered questions about her new webinar and is updating her students on her video uploading schedule. I can't wait to learn about all the cheap inelegant fashion choices I have made in the past! She remains a firm believer in astrology and is determined to counter Tattle's claims that she is an uncultured swine with her critique of Netflix's latest release
References: @teki_awas screenshot contributions

@laurensanchez the V&A is a favourite of mine and I miss having my membership. Has anyone been to the Kensington Fashion exhibition? Any thoughts, recommendations?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anna has made sure to answer Tattle's most pressing questions from the last few days. She is showing her modest and orthodox character trait in her posts about her recent loss. She is, of course, using appropriate imagery to convey the depth of her emotions.
Anna has kindly answered questions about her new webinar and is updating her students on her video uploading schedule. I can't wait to learn about all the cheap inelegant fashion choices I have made in the past! She remains a firm believer in astrology and is determined to counter Tattle's claims that she is an uncultured swine with her critique of Netflix's latest release

@laurensanchez the V&A is a favourite of mine and I miss having my membership. Has anyone been to the Kensington Fashion exhibition? Any thoughts, recommendations?
HAHA, she was sick with the flu and still got to go to the funeral of a nameless and genderless "loved one" who happened to "die" due COVID? Wow, Satan must be very proud of her... I mean, Saturn... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Speaking of which... we never got to see her with some book around (she checked off the pics inside museums). For somebody who claims that education is important she never alluded to reading or delving into fields such as philosophy, history, sociology and so on. Or recommending a list of books or topics. 🥴

Reactions: 15
Speaking of which... we never got to see her with some book around (she checked off the pics inside museums). For somebody who claims that education is important she never alluded to reading or delving into fields such as philosophy, history, sociology and so on. Or recommending a list of books or topics. 🥴
Agreed. I won't see her reading this book (those who follow the self-improvement thread already know about it):

It would involve using brain cells for something more than scamming people 🤭.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.