Anna Bey #27 Net worth, Real name, age, Husband, A list and workshop reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
by JetsetBabe / 85mo
//keep unread//hide

I have a question (love/dating related) that I need help with from you readers as I’m sure I have a few experts out there.

I’ve been talking with my friend about this topic a lot and none of us can come to any conclusions because we are hopeless in this department.

I’m talking about these type of girls who manage to “hook” their men so they run after them and get totally pussywhipped.

For some reason I’ve seen many russian women be good at this, playing the game extremely flawless making the men do anything for them.

What is it that they do? How do they manage? What is the trick?

Other nationalities do it too, but I took russian girls now as an example. It’s like there is this type of girls who don’t need to be the most stunning woman in the world, yet she plays the man in a way she gets put on a pedestal with him treating her like a queen.

I wanna know the secret….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It depends which man. Anna claims she wouldn't deign to look at an "average Joe" yet Average Joe the banker had to do while she continues her search for an aristocrat in vain
Yes, you're right, Madam thinks she deserves better. My guess is that she believes Sophia Hellqvist stole from her Carl Philip of Sweden. Yeah right!...
This exemple, of a girl in the same reality show but married now with a prince, messed up her head badly. She still doesn't understand what Sophia Hellqvist had better than her.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, you're right, Madam thinks she deserves better. My guess is that she believes Sophia Hellqvist stole from her Carl Philip of Sweden. Yeah right!...
This exemple, of a girl in the same reality show but married now with a prince, messed up her head badly. She still doesn't understand what Sophia Hellqvist had better than her.....
She looks great. With her hUsBaNd the handsome prince. Anna is in tears wishing she could have been like this. But she had neitherthe looks nor personality.

-hellqvist-blue-dress-pre-wedding-dinner-2015-main.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks great. With her hUsBaNd the handsome prince. Anna is in tears wishing she could have been like this. But she had neitherthe looks nor personality.

-hellqvist-blue-dress-pre-wedding-dinner-2015-main.jpg
Nor culture nor conversation nor style nor feminity nor elegance nor poise nor glamour nor love to give nor nothing!

What makes me laugh is the fact that there is a group of real princes living in Geneva or in the French area, often not married or divorced. She is not able to recognize them because she has no historical culture (ancient or recent) while they are public figures of the French & Italian Gotha but not of Cosmopolitan or Vogue. They are dressed and they act like everybody else and don't pay attention to the snobbism of the social climbers. The problem is that they have no fortune so I wonder what Anna would think of them. The only one who is really wealthy and visible sometime in the streets of Geneva where he has an appartment is the Prince Emmanuel Philibert of Savoy. He is married to a French actress but they live almost separately nowadays, so there is a place for a mistress but Anna Bey is definitely not his type, haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It depends which man. Anna claims she wouldn't deign to look at an "average Joe" yet Average Joe the banker had to do while she continues her search for an aristocrat in vain
In this article she proudly states "I've always been able to maintain this luxurious lifestyle through the men I've always been with and that's not something I am ashamed of talking about."

Yet her blog documents her post-Malta (post-Mykil) years as mostly single (occasionally caught up in a one night stand or a quick fling), routinely referring to her exes as "losers", "douches" and "time-wasters".

• Haha
New JetsetBabe blog post!
And the old SOA website redirects to annabey.com 💁‍♀️ I guess she's turning the page on SOA

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
New JetsetBabe blog post!
And the old SOA website redirects to annabey.com 💁‍♀️ I guess she's turning the page on SOA
What else could she do? She cannot run a school of affluence while she missed the train for affluence. All she can do is to teach young girls how to become gold diggers but I think she must also renounce to all this jazz related with elegance, it's a confusing message.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you @Bastine de Beaumanoir for introducing Tonya Leigh to us, I am currently browsing through her blog (https://schoolofselfimage.com) and her concent seems to have some substance 😊

I have never told you what got me to Anna Bey in the first place haven't I? So let me tell you a bit about myself.
I'm someone who loves hiking, biking and being in nature. So my clothes reflect lifestyle choices like taking the bike (and I love it) - I wear a raincoat you could use for a spontaneous afternoon hike that is quite robust instead of a cashmere MaxMara coat, that wouldn't survive a bike tour/hike through a muddy forest.
On the other side, I do love the artistic aspect of getting dressed: admiring the beautiful garments and creative combinations those around me blend into an unique look. At this point you can guess I have a soft spot for art, music, literature and other forms of beauty our world has to offer ❤ .

So I was dipping my toes into femininity content to draw some inspirations from for my own wardrobe. Well, sadly Anna's videos are some of the first video recommendations youtube provides. And this is how it began. Then more things followed like me seing the titels of her older videos which disguise the idea of being a meak and yet btchy trophy arm candy under toxic advice how to position oneself with affluent (urgh) men and also the toxic views Anna has toward men which legitimize all the toxic behaviour.
Following that I was puzzled how this entity of Anna Bey manages to survive and landed here.

Anna reminds me of some of the older vampires from the movie Interview with the Vampire. They can't adapt to to the current Zeitgeist, thus slipping with the passage of time more into oblivion and losing their influence in the human society. This adaption of the Zeitgeist makes Louis (the protagonist vampire) a very important key figure for Lestat and other old vampires as they hope to counteract this slippage through him and adapt to the rapidly changing human world.
And the parallel to Anna lies in her not being able to adapt to the changing Zeitgeist, now even faster paced then it was before fuelled by i.e. the internet. She is so outdated in what she does and how she portrays herself. This wanna be high society woman goes to places and does things which may would have worked in the past, but not now. And without understanding the essence of the things she does or wears she simply copies the images of them without adapting those to the current modern world.
In example of Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc where Anna travelled this summer (if I'm not mistaken, I remember someone posting something from aristocrass here) - it was once an old money hot spot, because it was quite reclusive and away from the prying eyes of the masses, but this started to change as every instagram bad bich and their dog went there to flex their money. In order to find the old money hot spots now, Anna would need to adapt the concept of discretion, but doesn't do so and still travels to her outdated/never been dated travel destinations.
Oh and do you know what happened to those old vampires in the movie I mentioned? They were burned in their beloved old theater, their last sanctuary, as they tried to forcefully get a hold of Louis.
So will Anna burst into flames in Dubai as she offends some higher ups with her forceful nature?
Will she burn in Geneva because she forefully has scammed money?
Will she burn out in Sweden loneliness and depression?
We shall see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Will she burn in Geneva because she forefully has scammed money?
For Geneva is already done!

I love Interview with a Vampire and Coppola's Dracula. I can watch those two movies all the time! Yesterday I wached for the 1500th time Dracula at TV, never get bored of it.

The capacity to change comes a lot from the "entourage" ; Anna Bey is too lonely, she doesn't know the society and how society works (discretion, new places to go, etc.) so it's impossible for her to observe and change. Only the confrontation with real people/situations gives someone the possibility to improve/change.

As an exemple of her fantasy world fed by her isolation, I have something in my mind. I had the curiosity to watch her nonsense about the so-called Breakfast étiquette : she has everything wrong. There is no such thing like a breakfast étiquette : like, for her, the order to eat, first cold then hot, etc. Those are only the rules of the service, it is normal to serve the hot after the cold, but she is conviced that this is étiquette because they are doing it in 5* hotels. As always, she is confusing the service part with the lady/étiquette part. The only étiquette rule related to breakfast in an hotel is to get your a§§ out of bed and go downstairs to have breakfast with everybody and in front of everybody. As always, there is a "why" at this rule and it comes from the past. Back in the old days only aristocrats were able to stay in a luxury hotel and the protocol was to see each other at the breakfast. If you stay in your room to have breakfast is considered to be very rude. Only a couple in their honeymoon is allowed to have breakfast in the room. But of course, the commoner admitted now in 5* hotels thinks this is classy, to stay in the room and have the service only for himself. But in fact this attitude betrays the lack of manners. If Anna Bey had actually frequented the society or high caliber men she would have observed those things and knew that a woman should never stay in her room and order breakfast.

For Tonya Leigh I was a fervent reader around 2017-2018, I just love her and I still listen from time to time her podcasts (biking for exemple 😉), it gives me good vibes, there is something with the energy of this woman that is very fueling. I am proud that such woman exists. She is the contrary of a scam like Anna Bey. Unfortunately, as I said on the first page of this thread, her first posts seem to not be available anymore but normaly they were absorbed by her new website. Maybe I am wrong and one must have the patience to scroll. Those posts were really, really, really good and very inspiring for every woman. Now she is more business oriented but she still have the touch to attract people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Give it a few weeks & she'll be answering a fake comment like 'Anna why does the press keep associating you with this affluence thing? Clearly you are about elegance, not affluence'

Anna's response will be: 'I have no idea! Honestly! They should be fact checking but clearly, they get many things wrong. Any insiders who can explain?'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love Interview with a Vampire and Coppola's Dracula. I can watch those two movies all the time! Yesterday I wached for the 1500th time Dracula at TV, never get bored of it.
I know what you mean, I will probably rewatch Interview with a Vampire this weekend and I rewatched Rebecca (by Hitchcook, 1940) last week end as I made my nails 😃
I think you would like this movie and it is available on youtube ().

The capacity to change comes a lot from the "entourage" ; Anna Bey is too lonely, she doesn't know the society and how society works (discretion, new places to go, etc.) so it's impossible for her to observe and change. Only the confrontation with real people/situations gives someone the possibility to improve/change.
I agree with a small addition: you can gather a fraction of this knowledge on your own by consuming some sort culture/literature, how ever you may call it. For example Cap-Eden-Roc is mentioned in Agatha Christie's crime stories with Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple (❤ ) and other writers from that time mention this hotel and other (outdated & probably prevailed) hot spots as well. Heck, if not reading apply some Zeitgeist and browse through @we_are_almost_like_you and such' instagram 😂 . And Anna still can't 😂.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Give it a few weeks & she'll be answering a fake comment like 'Anna why does the press keep associating you with this affluence thing? Clearly you are about elegance, not affluence'

Anna's response will be: 'I have no idea! Honestly! They should be fact checking but clearly, they get many things wrong. Any insiders who can explain?'
What is that treasure you've found?
Love by Beyer Elite Matchmaking
Here we go on another rabbit hole expedition!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she's dropped the School of Affluence name..

Now she's SoA from London?

Anna Bey - Youtube, Anna Bey Instagram, @annabey, annabey.com, Anna Bey Interview, Anna Bey Coach, Anna Bey the times, Anna Bey how to bag a rich boyfriend, Anna Bey net worth, Anna bey podcast, Anna Bey real name,
Anna Bey, Anna Bey age, Anna Bey married, Anna Bey husband, School of Affluence, Classy Cheat Sheet, Secrets of the Elite Woman, SOTEW, Aija Raty, Aija Darling, Anna Hallit, Joseph Hallit, Anna Bey Geneva, Anna Bey Scam, SOA, Anna Bey transformation, SOA Scam, School of AffluenceScam, Anna Bey course, Anna Bey Tattle, Anna Bey Sweden, Anna Bey surgery.

Reactions: 12
Apparently to have been her sideline when she was "writer Anna Beyer?"
The script of the screenshots you posted so search engines can find her old gig:

from the now defunct http://byBeyer.com:

We’ll work closely with you on a one-on-one basis, offering all our clients a bespoke head hunting service

We handle the time-consuming process screening the best match for you

We meet every candidate in person to verify that they are perfect for you

We’re very selective with the women in our database, only accepting beautiful, educated women with glowing personalities

With a strict privacy policy, no photos or information about you will ever be passed on without your prior permission.

Trained and certified by the matchmaking institute, we’ve got the perfect blend of experience, passion and intuition to help you find the love of your life

An International & Bespoke
Elite Matchmaking Service
that caters to the needs of affluent men worldwide.

She's already out there.
We just have to introduce you.

Helping You Find Romance That Lasts

After achieving success in so many areas of life, we’re here to ensure that you succeed in your love life too.

We know how hard it can be to find the woman of your dreams. Especially in today’s digital world, it can be hard to get past the superficial relationships into the deeper connections that we truly desire.

That’s why at by Beyer, we offer exclusive matchmaking and headhunting services to help you find romance that lasts.

We’ll leave no stone unturned until we’ve searched every corner of the world and found her.

Any man can go out and meet women but you don’t have time to waste on disappointing dates. You’re not looking for just another fling or a superficial relationship.
You’re looking for a partner to conquer the world together and we’ll do everything in our power to find her.

From the moment you join us, we’ll work closely with you on a one-on-one basis to understand exactly what you’re looking for in your ideal partner. Then, we get to work in finding the woman of your dreams and the odds are, we already know who she is. We work with clients from across the globe so no matter where you’re located, we’ll help you find a woman who matches your worth.

Romance Is An Art-form – Matchmaking Is My Paintbrush

I’m Anna Beyer, certified matchmaker and the founder of by Beyer. With a life-long passion for psychology and human behaviour, I’ve spent years studying the psychological factors behind passionate romantic relationships.

Having travelled the world and worked internationally for most of my life, I’ve met countless affluent men and women who have shared with me the difficulties they face when trying to find a partner. By combining my expertise in relationship dynamics with a natural intuition for what people want, I’ve helped my clients find the woman of their dreams and that’s exactly what I’ll do for you.

Get in touch today

If you’re ready to meet the woman of your dreams, get in touch with us today and we’ll set up a free meeting, in-person, to have a chat about who you’re looking for and how we could help you find her.

Rest assured, everything we speak about is strictly confidential and covered by data protection laws. Just leave it to us to find the love of your life so that you can focus on the things you do best.

We are based in Knightsbridge, London.

Call us today! +44 (0) 207 856 0320

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.