Anna Bey #25 Lonesome in Paris & Return of the A-List, please put her on a no-fly list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly! She seems to care about tattle’s opinions quite a lot so it does make sense. I don’t remember that discussion and have not smelt that perfume but the fragrantica page seems to show that most people agree it’s feminine to unisex.

Perfume should be worn for the person as long as it follows etiquette in my opinion (aka don’t marinate in the perfume). Some perfumes are definitely more suitable for different kinds of occasions though. I wonder how many sprays of perfume she does? I feel like Anna would be the kind to try to surround herself in a scent cloud… I suppose that would be good for the London Tattlers as they’ll be able to escape when they smell her coming their way.
I know this perfume quite well (I'm a perfume freak and my collection is huuge). As all of the Frederic Malle's fragrances it is unisex, but for my nose it is more on the feminine side as it has a lot of old fashioned rose. It's the smell of old type of lipstick almost. I actually like the perfume, but it is very strong, heavy and one spritz is more than enough! Two might kill flies in the air

Reactions: 13
I know this perfume quite well (I'm a perfume freak and my collection is huuge). As all of the Frederic Malle's fragrances it is unisex, but for my nose it is more on the feminine side as it has a lot of old fashioned rose. It's the smell of old type of lipstick almost. I actually like the perfume, but it is very strong, heavy and one spritz is more than enough! Two might kill flies in the air
Does it smell anything like their "Lipstick Queen" which is heavy and makeup-y? Anna does come across like the type who'd overspray ... especially after she suggested you use hair mist on your private parts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
HAHA, this is too good ! Do you mean there is a real A-list outhere and it's not Anna Bey's? Oh this is too good to hear, my ladies! I imagine her trying to penetrate the group like a rat a crack in the wall. Long life to the real A-list!🥂🍾

And you're so right : no need to force with Opera, if the genuine appreciation is not there, there is no point to do it especially with people who really love classical music, they are able to spot an imposter right away
The difference is that the group is free but takes forever to get in, often a couple weeks for the board to process applications and I hear they reject most applications. Small quiet group. I hope I live long in that group now that I drew too much attention. That Anna seems to be trying hard to crawl in. We have to watch out for her minions.

• Heart
I hope I live long in that group now that I drew too much attention.
We are here to expose Anna Bey the scammer, the group will understand, we need this kind of information because the naive girls who pay for the A-list scam must understand there are real high caliber ladies outhere and Anna is not one of them. This is our job on Tattle : deconstruct each of her false-pretenses.
Beside, you didn't say very much😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sounds like Dami’s paid group… didn’t she do an appreciation 101 for Roman and Greek sculpture? Is it really a great source and great environment to join, or just another one of those groups, just more exclusive?
No it’s a different one. It’s very exclusive. I believe open applications are closed and now you have to know a member who will write you a letter of recommendation to get a chance to go through their crazy application process. I learned a lot about sculpture of different cultures similar what they teach at Anna’s finishing school that she slept through, great finance tips, gala etiquette, etc. I learned a lot about the geopolitics of the Afghan withdrawal and the rise of China as the dominant world power in its wake. It’s ladies looking to mentor, mentee, accountability partners. It’s more like real life women trying to be accountable and keep a focus on self development especially with jobs, others with husbands and children. I learned a lot. Everyone is very kind, polite, well mannered and gracious. I can find out discreetly if and when they will be taking open applications but I don’t want to talk about it anymore publicly not to be found out and removed from the group.

We are here to expose Anna Bey the scammer, the group will understand, we need this kind of information because the naive girls who pay for the A-list scam must understand there are real high caliber ladies outhere and Anna is not one of them. This is our job on Tattle : deconstruct each of her false-pretenses.
Beside, you didn't say very much😘.
High caliber ladies don’t need a paid app

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@aliciaaaa I'm familiar with guy who sent few women into endocrinology,no roids or stuff like that,he messed their health with nutrition.Could you give us more tips,as @itsverynice2 said you are doing a lot for our health in just one post.What would be your advice about chiropractors,I discussed it yesterday with a friend.In Europe you sign paper which says that all of the treatment is on your own responsibility.My friend said that you should use them only if you have skeletal problems,otherwise they just take your money.
What nutrition advice did he give that messed up their health?

Why women want to make themselves ugly when it’s one of the few occasions a young woman can look beautiful I don’t understand. To encourage viewership there are often (pre pandemic) discount tickets with universities for students under 30. University is not the age you can afford a charity gala. Western men love EE women for prioritizing looking good over fitting in. I would prefer a man prioritizing impressing me over looking cool to his buddies at my expense. I prefer my men spoiling me than being stressed over not being called a simp by their friends. With the black funeral director coat Anna is trying too hard to look classy as opposed to someone who is themselves and regularly goes to the opera to have a good time. My immigrant friends dress up, white friends either dress up or down, are themselves and everyone has a good time.

Anna Bey going by herself to the opera is just sad and she gives a fish out of water vibes. If you are Eastern European, add a colourful blue Hermes scarf or jewelry. Just going alone in a funeral director suit. Don’t get it. Be yourself and dress like you are out to have fun. Oh I should stop giving her advice!
Be careful, flamboyant Anna will return 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly Anna has completely killed my interest in a lot of things too! I was curious about the perfume Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady but as soon as I found out that is Anna’s signature scent my interest died instantly 😭.

Speaking of which, I believe she said she was looking for a new perfume since she’s able to smell again or something after getting covid. Where is her new perfume? She has not yet shown it off which leads me to believe she did not buy any 🤣

Just watch, soon we will see her at the Roja store! I do hope she does not “steal” Lauren’s signature scent.
There is so much more interesting perfume than Roja. For example, Guerlain's new line.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is so much more interesting perfume than Roja. For example, Guerlain's new line.
Shhh don’t tell Anna that 🤣

( I only mentioned Roja since it was Lauren’s signature perfume, maybe the two of them can go together? 😉 )

Reactions: 8
And you're so right : no need to force with Opera, if the genuine appreciation is not there, there is no point to do it especially with people who really love classical music, they are able to spot an imposter right away
Exactly, 100%! Despite studying music in an institution as a kid for 8 years (not uncommon in EE), and knowing enough, I don’t love it and can only appreciate a very selected few composers. Not even a fan of the opera - and I am not afraid to say my preferences if someone asks. Which only means I can enjoy and admire the work and complexity put in an opera piece (from music to scenography, from costumes to stage lighting) but I will go to theatre rather than opera if I had a choice. I am ok with that because it’s my taste and my personality. We all have different tastes and that’s what makes us unique.

Question: what cultural preferences does Anna have? Music, art, cuisine, cinema? Whatever she thinks will make her look right. Flexible modern elegance ;) flexing all the way!

Reactions: 19
Possibly! She seems to care about tattle’s opinions quite a lot so it does make sense. I don’t remember that discussion and have not smelt that perfume but the fragrantica page seems to show that most people agree it’s feminine to unisex.

Perfume should be worn for the person as long as it follows etiquette in my opinion (aka don’t marinate in the perfume). Some perfumes are definitely more suitable for different kinds of occasions though. I wonder how many sprays of perfume she does? I feel like Anna would be the kind to try to surround herself in a scent cloud… I suppose that would be good for the London Tattlers as they’ll be able to escape when they smell her coming their way.
I hate those kinds of people - perfume should be subtle, not overpowering. When using one for so long, one becomes almost immune to it, so it's always good to calibrate with a fresh scent.

I usually use one spray of EDP on one side of my neck, under the ears, then use my wrist to move a bit to the other side and finally press one wrist against the other, but that's it, just one pump of perfume, so it's only noticeable when someone leans closer. I hate people who arrive in a cloud of scent, it speaks about their egos and not in a good way.

• Heart

Sure thing cause that oink oink doesn't shower.

• Haha
I know that perfume is a personal taste kind of thing, so I hope that you don't mind if I asked you if you have any recommendations for a soft-scented perfume for autumn. I wear Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Imperatrice edt sometimes but would like to change it up, my birthday is next month and I am planing a birthday gift for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes of course, I can only give certification advise for people living in Canada and the USA. The gold-standard certification is the ACSM-PT (American College of Sports Medicine- Personal Trainer) and the CSEP-CPT (Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology- Certified Personal Trainer). The reason why these are the best certificates is because in order to write the exam you need to take certain university level courses (exercise physiology, nutrition, exercise prescription and injuries and contraindications) and have minimum 300h of hands on work (volunteering at a rehab, physiotherapist, chiropractor clinic etc) under your belt, otherwise you cannot write the exam. Another reason why these are gold-standard certificates is because when you possess these certificates you have a 4million insurance liability, as well as you need to renew them every 3 years so you have to up to date with the what’s the science of sports medicine journals.

Some questions to ask your PT are where did you get your certificate from, how did you become a PT, did you take any university courses, do you have insurance, what is your scientific background in sports, and how long did it take you to study for the exam (if they say a couple weeks, leave). The biggest red-flag that you have a shoddy PT is if they make you do any ab workout where your core bends (crunches, toe touches, Russian twists), in day-to-day life your core isn’t bending, it stabilizes you to keep your erect (hollow hold, dead bug, hanging leg raises). When you book an appointment with a PT you are supposed to get a 20 page welcome package where you answer questions about your goals, limitations, history of injuries, current activity levels etc. then the first few lessons they make you do movements to assess your fitness to see where your body is currently at. Then they start creating a workout plan, they show you it to make sure you agree with the movements you’re about to do. All of my classmates work for F45 and OrangeTheoryFitness which cost around 150-250/ month for membership. These gyms require you to have these certificates or be in a university program that prepares you to take the exam to obtain these certificates. They use science to train people, not what exercise is instagram worthy like squats on a boss ball with resistance band around your thighs and weights on your back.

This guy has some amazing workouts, I don’t check for workout videos anymore ever since I realized that crunches give you scoliosis and other severe back pain and that’s usually the first an exercise in all ab workout videos. So I don’t know about others but this guy is a certified physiotherapist, absolutely superb, his exercises helped my flat feet. Specifically this video

Nice, thank you. I have started to follow him and see my country’s top PTs that work with football players (US soccer players) from Premier League, Serie A etc. so indeed seems to be a good point of reference already.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Term hypergamy came to prominence in last 10 years by right-wing(Trump,Le Pen,Bolsonaro,Farage,BoJo-these guys are little puppies
compared to these guys)myzoginst male activists. Just to be accepted by these female "level up gurus".Also surgence of "masculinity movements ".Interesting phenomena,very interesting.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I think she must be into the Greek mythology : the story of Narcissus or something like that😁
You’re right. Oh, this is too good! Hedone, the goddess of pleasure (remember Bassam’s lap?) and perhaps Athena, the goddes of war (since she breached copyright of so many modern versions of The Art of War books and posted them illegally on her group) ;)
I don’t use Instagram but she used to have a story saved from a visit to V&A, standing nowhere else but… yes, by the Greek sculptures. Don’t rush to admire though, because that hall is actually by the entrance only, so she didn’t deep dive into her museum visit, just made sure to take a picture once she stepped into the building! ;)

• Haha
@cherry cherry , I don't know if we are narcissists ourselves, but I have the feeling that more and more people are reading us and would like us to take her down : Lauren Amiri, Ann Andres, this Erica girl who seems to have read the previous pages of this thread... There are too many allusions, of course they can't wear a T-shirt with : support for Tattle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.