Anna Bey #24 A-list bully, ID-info stealer, fake marriage, running away from Swiss police

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think we have another scammer in the picture?
Compare also with the black and white walls of the campus of the University. I am on the edge of my seat here!
Also
-Mumok
-Hundertwasser museum

I have to go, I check you later😘
It's Künstlerhaus, I remember seeing the inside of the building in a picture she had previously posted. But for legal reasons, this is still...alleged.

kuenstlerhaus-prunkstiege.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
We all agree that Anna does not know how to dress.

Do you have a style icon? Someone who inspires you?

When I dress casual, going grocery shopping, my style looks like Audrey Hepburn’s one.
Simple but neat. I love boatneck cashemere sweater, ankle length cigarette trousers, black, ballerinas… a bit of gingham pattern in summer…

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Fun tip: Boatneck was invented for Audrey due to her bony collar bones. The costume department on set came up with the cut to cover them! I love her too she is a style icon!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm intrigued. Could you give some examples of such plagiarized stories? Could our guru's experience in high society be actually much duller than she lets it appear? Not that I'm surprised though...
Yes, Anna's life is much duller as told by @laurensanchez. I cannot really say which particular story Anna 'borrowed' but there were multiple women who were blocked after advising Anna. I can remember such interaction (and you can judge for yourself) - Anna asking her jetsetters how to decline having sex with a man in an elegant way and saying one of her 'friends' told her to tell the man that she had a recent operation 'down there' which makes sex not possible for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
As the name Gucci was mentioned on the previous page, it reminds me to tell you to go rather for Salvatore Ferragamo than Gucci, if you have the budget for Gucci. Salvatore Ferragamo's belts, scarves and perfum are a miracle of elegance and taste. I also see al lot of women in Geneva wearing Ferragamo shoes (beautiful for the most classical) but the problem is, and I know it from personal bad experience, that theirs shoes are made for a fine, small foot. If you are like me, wearing pointed heels shoes from about 20 years, you have the basis of your foot larger so I would not advice you to wear Ferragamo (blister and horns guaranteed).
Aren't you afraid of developing bunions? I see them on many women wearing high heels for a long time, including my mother and that's the reason I ditched the specific kind of high heels and wear them only for concerts or fancy nights out, for work I'd go for rounder shapes or chunkier heels just because I really don't wish to ruin my feet.

Reactions: 12
May I add one thing that would make your life much easier?
Don't just go through history chronologically, then art, music individually. Do it by periods! Start with history, then art, music and philosophy. History is the one determining why and when things are happening. This way instead of knowing things, you will have a global understanding of things and the whys.
example:
Renessaince, start with what happened in 1400-1600 years around the world. Then read the corresponding chapter in Gombrich's book, he is explaining in details why the previous style had to change in the light of history that you just read. Then I'm sure you can find a similar book on music history (please someone who's into music recommend one ❤). And so on with the other subjects.
This is how I learnt from high school, all our teachers being on the same page for history, literature, philosophy, art and music. So for those months we were totally immersed in the era.
Historia magistra vitae est.I had a professor who used to say that art is reflection of society and why we first should know history in order to understand art etc.I had conversation about Gombrich with some people who were like but he didn't mention any female artist etc.I sad that he mentioned Caravaggio's assistant but those guys eere too woke for my taste and I still think that his history of art is one of best books on topic.When it comes to philosophy I would recommend books like "Introduction into philosophy,Introduction to German idealism,Introduction into French structuralism etc.".I remember reading Hegel first time and feeling let's say at least "confused".Also try to get a dictionary of philosophy,online or library should help.I remember one of our professors saying that ideal book for those who want to start learning about philosophy is Sophie's world.When it comes to classical music I would suggest Satie,Debussy,Ravel,Chopin.I have a lot of friends who aren't into classical music but they often listen to them.For film I would recommend Criterion collection,even film scholars recommend it. When it comes to elegance I adore Genevieve Antoine Dariaux,older lady who used to work for Nina Ricci. Some of her advices are quite outdated but I find her very entertaining. Here's madam Dariaux's definition of elegance:"What is elegance?It's a sort of harmony that rather resembles beauty, with the difference that the latter is more often a gift of nature and the former result of art.So I shall say once more that elegance has only the vaguest relationship to money or fashion, and that it is made up of intelligence,suitability to a certain society and set of circumstances, the joy of living and,incidentally, plenty of soap.
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I will book appointment with doctor tomorrow,btw my average Joe agrees with you about possible vitamin D deficiency.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's Künstlerhaus, I remember seeing the inside of the building in a picture she had previously posted. But for legal reasons, this is still...alleged.

View attachment 759563
You said black walls in your post! I was looking for black building, haha! No, but this is a joke Künstlerhaus, what the h**l, it can't be, what this woman is saying exactly in that App?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
About Russian tea etiquette, I also love hosting Russia tea parties (I love Russia) I have a few samovars (infusing the zavarka with herbs, dried fruits…) and a Lomonosov set.

Russian tea (you can place a sugar between your teeth and sipping your black tea through it to do it like in some Russian places, it’s not very elegant so I don’t do it every time haha, or drinking the tea from the saucer for kids etc.) with medovik, sushkies… It’s wonderful when the weather is gloomy outside.

For the French speakers here interested in the Russian history I advise you this book: Histoire de la Russie et de son empire par Michel Heller.

I have some pieces from the inperial factory as well, their work is amazing. Though nowadays Russian people invite people over for tea but it means drinking vodka or coffee or anything else but tea. It's not so fancy anymore. Russians love to eat spoonfulls of jam while
drinking their tea.

Drinking black tea with a cube of sugar between one's teeth is associated with old people mostly. It means the tea is super strong and thus very bitter.

Reactions: 12
Aren't you afraid of developing bunions? I see them on many women wearing high heels for a long time, including my mother and that's the reason I ditched the specific kind of high heels and wear them only for concerts or fancy nights out, for work I'd go for rounder shapes or chunkier heels just because I really don't wish to ruin my feet.
Don't ask.... I am so affraid of that. For the moment it's still OK but I feel something is wrong and will be wrong. When I was young I didn't know that you have sizes for the width of the shoe, so I made everything wrong, suffering a martyrdom in the name of "elegance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
@Bastine de Beaumanoir I will book appointment with doctor tomorrow,btw my average Joe agrees with you about possible vitamin D deficiency.
I would advise you have a complete blood test done to see what vitamins/minerals you lack. I am chronically low on vitamin D and take a vitamin D supplement once a week (Benferol with 5600 IU, you have to have a prescription to be able to get it in Norway). The supplement has made me much less tired but I still feel I need something more but will have to wait as I need to prioritize my wisdom tooth and a disappearing mole this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have some pieces from the inperial factory as well, their work is amazing. Though nowadays Russian people invite people over for tea but it means drinking vodka or coffee or anything else but tea. It's not so fancy anymore. Russians love to eat spoonfulls of jam while
drinking their tea.

Drinking black tea with a cube of sugar between one's teeth is associated with old people mostly. It means the tea is super strong and thus very bitter.
Yes, I have a few russian friends, from different backgrounds and they tell me Russian traditions have changed a lot for the last 20 years. Some are nostalgic about an era they didn’t even know as they were born during the Soviet times and they cultivate these traditions today. I tried the spoonfuls of jam and felt kind of sick after! It is funny to see some of them eating jam like this.
But most of the time they end up drinking infused vodka.

Most of my Russian friends have shared feelings about Russia. I won’t develop because it would lead to politics of course.

There is a strong Russian community in France, some descendants of the ones who fled the country because of the revolution. They still have some jewels, objects etc. dating from the imperial time.

If you want extremely comfortable high heels look into Roccamore, Frederikke the founder is also an amazing woman :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't ask.... I am so affraid of that. For the moment it's still OK but I feel something is wrong and will be wrong. When I was young I didn't know that you have sizes for the width of the shoe, so I made everything wrong, suffering a martyrdom in the name of "elegance.
I, too, was wearing crazy high heels but fortunately stopped around age 25 or so. Started choosing styles of heels
more carefully, with emphasis on how comfortable they are for the long run. Best decision I've ever made. I did ballroom dancing and the cut of both latin and ballroom shoes is good reference of what is comfortable even though the heels are tall.

Reactions: 10
I, too, was wearing crazy high heels but fortunately stopped around age 25 or so. Started choosing styles of heels
more carefully, with emphasis on how comfortable they are for the long run. Best decision I've ever made. I did ballroom dancing and the cut of both latin and ballroom shoes is good reference of what is comfortable even though the heels are tall.
I stopped a little bit in 2020 because of the Covid (no real social interactions)... but still addicted, I try to make better choices although.

Reactions: 11
Same. I used to wear crazy high heels every day, and walked kilometers wearing them. My feet hurt but I did not care. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Now I mostly wear lower heels with the heels in the middle, under the natural heels (I don’t know how to explain). Like ballroom heels. It is more stable.

I am wondering if it is possible to ask a cobbler to put a sole on ballroom shoes to be able to wear them outside?

Example of the heels I wear:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@teki_awas, it will be funny. The Künstlerhaus is owned by the Austrian Artists' Association (Gesellschaft bildender Künstler Österreichs), it's not possible for that woman to be what she pretends to be. If she is the wife of one of the artists belonging to the Association (there are hundreds or thousands) it doesn't mean she owns the museum; boy, her imagination is bigger than Anna Bey's head!
Any Austrian girls with us?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Same. I used to wear crazy high heels every day, and walked kilometers wearing them. My feet hurt but I did not care. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Now I mostly wear lower heels with the heels in the middle, under the natural heels (I don’t know how to explain). Like ballroom heels. It is more stable.

I am wondering if it is possible to ask a cobbler to put a sole on ballroom shoes to be able to wear them outside?

Example of the heels I wear:
Yes, these kinds of heels are the best! Not sure about the ballroom shoes, they are softer than regular shoes given their interior use. It might be possible, but you'll need leather, not satin finish.

Reactions: 5
Makes me sad to even say this but Anna recommended church as one of the places to meet men. In her old Facebook posts, and I believe even in her famous cheeeet-sheeet. So I very well can imagine Aija with her straw hat pretending to be spiritual and shooting glances (or shall I say inappropriate stares) at men. Didn't we see some insta stories from churches? Yes, indeed we did. She also recommended at some point it's a good idea to make friends with old ladies in the church (this is where granny-style serves), so they can introduce you to the men in their family later. What a freak show. No wonder I still remember that years later, hearing this was horrible!
My mum told me to go to the library. At least men there surely can read 😂
Yes, I did make my fair share when it comes to men... I guess some people get lucky and meet the one early, others have to go through a lot of failed relationships and horrible dates before meeting a great guy.

• Haha
Bunions tend to have a strong genetic factor so that is a smart decision. There is a helpful video by Justine LeConte on YouTube on the "types" of foot/toe shapes and what shoes are most suitable. I would only say that pointed toe shoes are not good for anyone as the toes are pushed inward so much, and a heel adds pressure. Too bad they look so beautiful.

Reactions: 9
Russians love to eat spoonfulls of jam while drinking their tea.
I am so disgusted even reading that.

@teki_awas, it will be funny. The Künstlerhaus is owned by the Austrian Artists' Association (Gesellschaft bildender Künstler Österreichs), it's not possible for that woman to be what she pretends to be. If she is the wife of one of the artists belonging to the Association (there are hundreds or thousands) it doesn't mean she owns the museum; boy, her imagination is bigger than Anna Bey's head!
Any Austrian girls with us?
This is so ironic. I just went to the modern art museum associated with it. I am not Austrian but the idea that a random Japanese woman owns a publicly owned art house is hilarious when you think for a minute.

It sounds as though the A list ladies are the same as Anna: addicted to lying to make themselves feel better than everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.