Anna Bey #23 unnatractive PlainSetJane, Zara trasher, feminine scammer, elite husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friday night, ladies (with non good and exclusive wine)! "Let's all shut the hell up and dance the dance of life!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't she in Brixton in the beginning?Later found a guy who was a sponsor for the rent?

We have a new website! Anna is once again withholding the truth from her customers, this elegance quiz has been around for a while now. Ok I've just done it, it's basically an updated version of her old style personality quiz.
Update on the quiz: Anna has started to collect mobile numbers. I guess email lists just aren't cutting it anymore
View attachment 711141
Well I know who won't be featured in the next edition of Forbes 30 under 30 😉

I love the names Anna gives to her photo files 🤩 apparently those steps are the entrance to a library... @Bastine de Beaumanoir or any of the other Geneva ladies, any idea which library this is in Geneva?

@white_cat it's your turn for another installment of our favourite reality TV show 😉
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would you care so much about what etiquette school she attended? Boy... why do I not give a sht about it? or anything about her? ( and I m saying sh^t in my own very elegant way💄
So sweet of you to get out of the woods...
It was worth having insomnia this night because of the summer heat and open Tattle for a little bit of entertainment. But let me help you in your existential interrogations : if you don't care why are you here in the first place?

There must be a psychological syndrome at work for some of the girls disappointed by Anna in their expectations : they blame Tattle for exposing her instead of Anna for lying to them.
Tattle ladies : please remember to quote everytime you deal with somebody in this case because initial posts tend to disappear, it is interesting to have a trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Firstly I thought that she was just really failing at being „elegant“, but now I just think that she doesn’t care about being “really” elegant and classy nor she wants to know anything about it...

It seems like she wants to be a sugar baby so bad and leech off of some *really* rich man and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with that.. I honestly doubt that she really wants to be part of the elite or “old money”... rather her wannabe elegant/levelling up facade is just a cheap excuse to not seem to much like a gold digger so she pretends to want a life of total class, cultivation blah blah but it’s clear that she has not one inch of interest in educating herself on that niche. OR she really wants to be old money and elite but well no.. no one can be sooooo bad at trying to pretend to be elite and fail so hard...

and what’s about randomly taking pictures around “sophisticated” areas like buildings and hotels with some growns??? Like for what??? This is so unclassy ... This is proof that she’s not affluent at all because she has to take all these EFFORTS to make her look like she’s affluent.. if she was really so elegant/affluent/elite she would be way more secretive because those things would be self evident for her ... like I am not constantly posting my food nor my apartment because my social class (whatever it might be) is self-evident to me so I don’t have to show other people to Convince them.

It’s really better for her to stop that nonsense and just live a quiet life and do things she really wants... stop scamming woman in order to make up for your bad decisions in life... you can still start new...

Reactions: 20
She should have stuck with MyKill. The house had a pool, Malta is warm all year long and she'd be locally known for being the DJ's girl. But biatchy got greedy and wanted to "conquer the world" by all means necessary. She had LOA in her hands already and blew it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would you care so much about what etiquette school she attended? Boy... why do I not give a sht about it? or anything about her? ( and I m saying sh^t in my own very elegant way💄
Simple questions, simple answers:

Aija/Anna uses this etiquette school as a selling point, that’s why we care.

“We give a sht” about her only to expose her so all the ladies who might give their life savings or get into debt for her “ahhhfffhluent course” or other related scam have some info available other than from the scammer.
As many others pointed out, apart from being a scammer, she sucks so much in what she’s teaching, so it’s good entertainment too. 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does this @Mara sound like drunk Anna to me?
Why is this lady so 'not caring' that she replies 3-4 times how much she doesn't care what we discuss about Anna?
Why is it that when legal issues, Anna's past is revealed or Anna's IG stories are scrutinized by @Bastine de Beaumanoir, @J.Tarac or @laurensanchez some freshly created accounts try to derail the thread? I am sorry if I don't mention some other tattlers who helped unveil that the 'king is naked' or, in this case, the 'guru is not affluent', not really happiliy 'married', not really 'living the elite' lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well said @Duee !👏 and @lalalander! ❤
Too bad that when she replied to her, just above, @Arachne didn't quote all the message, it was juicy, now the message is deleted. It was like nothing is Anna's fault, it is Myka Meyer's fault or the Pope's fault but NEVER Anna's responsability. Relativising everything.
I guess for some girls deluded by Anna it will be similar to a mourning work, apparently there are 5 steps : denial, anger, negociation with personal feelings, depression, acceptation. We are a happy family here and we embrace everybody starting with the step n° 3!
By the way, those are the steps for abused women too, just in case it rings a bell

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a big deal when she uses her “elegant certification” as a mask for what she’s really selling, sex work. Many wouldn’t double check the legitimacy of her verifications, so this certificate IS her selling point. As stated before nothing wrong with sex work, its just the person getting involved needs to be emotionally and mentally prepared or else they’ll be scarred for life. if not next thing you know you’re taking drugs to forget about the time you got taken advantage of when you were batting your eyes at the “rich“ guy across the bar. Don’t forget pimps look rich to lure shallow women. watch this channel -SoftWhiteUnderbelly- it has interviews with prostitutes and the trauma the customers they meet cause them and how they are now addicted to drugs to Cope with the trauma. Sex work is a serious and traumatizing job which Anna is advertising as simple, easy, and you should start doing it now if you are an elegant lady who cares about herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you so much @aliciaaaa for sharing SoftWhiteUnderbelly, I didn't know it, I've just ceck it right now quickly and will ceck more during the day, this is valuable information!

Reactions: 7
This thread is about her so obviously we care about what she does etc.

Here’s a tip! If you don’t give a tit about it you can also elegantly leave the thread. I assure you we do not mind and will not miss your presence ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's back home and now no content to share on Insta! No amazing view from her own home to overshare with her elegant ladies?

P.S. And the last thread a few of you ladies mentioned Anna sharing her past with her followers. I don't believe this came from a genuine place! Nothing she does ever comes from her heart. Everything is calculated. Even when she "giggles" or when she shares a story, answers a question, her travels, the food she eats ..

It must be so sad to live your life at the constant mercy of other people's approvals. She did that when she was young to please her parents with their "strict" rules. She did that in Itay after she "discovered this whole new life" (her words) to please her friends and the rich, she did it during her dancing years at the mercy of entertaining other people. She did it before getting married and made a living out of teaching women to do whatever it takes to get married/get a guy for sex

She doesn't know any other way. Now she is online pleasing strangers and then posts "rules" to not overshare with strangers. This is the woman who shares her drinking water every short trip she makes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@lalalander : I have a difficult question for you. Be careful it's an IVP test.
Do you think that when she drink until drunk she is holding the glass by the stem or by the bowl?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does this @Mara sound like drunk Anna to me?
Why is this lady so 'not caring' that she replies 3-4 times how much she doesn't care what we discuss about Anna?
Why is it that when legal issues, Anna's past is revealed or Anna's IG stories are scrutinized by @Bastine de Beaumanoir, @J.Tarac or @laurensanchez some freshly created accounts try to derail the thread? I am sorry if I don't mention some other tattlers who helped unveil that the 'king is naked' or, in this case, the 'guru is not affluent', not really happiliy 'married', not really 'living the elite' lifestyle.
She's fed up because her vacation is over unlike for some "plain jane" here...

Or the Montcler remark hit her nerve. Either way, now the only thing she's got is booze. Cheers! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these etiquette schools, plastic surgeries, fillers, hair extensions and other elegant bull**** to just bag an Arab banker? 😂 nothing against Arabs but it’s not a big deal get an Arab pay for you as it is something normal for them.

Reactions: 12
In case you didn’t know, Tattle is a forum solely created for gossiping, where people, you guessed it! … gossip! The members are free to expres&share any opinion, question, answer on a particular subject, without any hesitation (‘cause that’s why it’s called gossiping), just like people would do in real life, if they were to meet up, face to face. So, if you adopt this “I’m better than everyone here, ‘cause I don’t do this and that” attitude, maybe Tattle isn’t the forum for you 😉 you are free to read and/or participate in the gossip or you are free to leave this site behind

EDIT: In the spirit of this particular thread, you and Anna Bey definetely have something in common: the “I’m better than everyone” attitude 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.