Anna Bey #23 unnatractive PlainSetJane, Zara trasher, feminine scammer, elite husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her husband has access to these lounges when he meets with his clients? How can he bring his wife? And can he stay in these places overnight?
It's not uncommon, it can be arranged. Although not on a regular basis if done officially. There are certain security procedures in place to get a non-employee into the bank. Not sure about staying overnight. Depends on a bank I guess. I am familiar with a client centre space for meetings/lunches/dinner purposes.
Or it can be an apartment in upscale area of town that belongs to the bank for the same purposes: meeting and entertaining high profile clients in strict confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So her husband has access to these lounges when he meets with his clients? How can he bring his wife? And can he stay in these places overnight?
In Geneva, for confidential reasons, the lounge could be elsewhere than the official adress of the bank, so he doesn't have to hide if he brings her in the building. As a banker dealing with private banking he has acces to the lounge whenever he wants, it only takes to declare his presence there with a "client" one morning, one afternoon etc., in order to not be bother with intruders (his colleagues).

PS. Girls I am going to shut up for now, I am waiting for a new thread, many thanks to the person who will create it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bastine, I had the same thought when I saw her " back to office" stories last week. It is indeed looks like client centre room in a private bank. Oh dear, she will get him into trouble!
Surely he must have been the one who let her use it?

Reactions: 3

This is the new thread, please continue the discussion over there as we're way past the 1000 post limit on this one. Thank you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.