Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also sceptical about why she asked her audience for a contact at google when she should have a contact person at YT. I will say I'm quite salty about how much better the treatment is for american yt'ers compared to the ones in EU, but it does make sense since th us market is bigger.

About being crafted in Oklahoma, I recall all my (old) official YT buttons are all made in China, I even planned to visit the factory they were crafted in at one point, but couldn't due to scheduling issues. This can have changed in the last years when the new design was introduced.

And yes, it is possible to buy fake YT buttons and you can even get an official one with a custom name if you change the name of your channel and request it. If I recall correctly the first 2 replacement buttons are free, while the following cost 300 euro, but again I haven't received one in a long time and am no longer active on yt. (Though they made an exception for those wishing to "upgrade" to the new design at one point and then decided to charge money for it again)
Indeed, I have the new format of this price. It is now a nickel plate. They are no longer manufactured in China since 2018. You can find the video of the factory in question on Youtube ("What's inside YouTube Award Headquarters?"). All of them are packed by the same guy who supposedly is called "Rick", well, apparently he does exist because he appears in the video. 🤣

Reactions: 9
@Aristide Samper thanks for all this YT tips!

if Anna even gotten an official toothpick from YT she would have blabbed about it by now.

I think super dakob mentioned her engagement rate is low on YT. On IG her engagement rate is up down up down. Some pics many comments , others not so many.

personally I thinks she’s doing a mother slave account building strategy.

I mean I get it if you’re start a IG and you buy a few hundred followers just to not look dead. But how can you sustain growth by keep on buying.

Reactions: 10
Another thing I’m wondering, do you think Anna shops on AliExpress? One of the images that she used to show short sleeve top in the video “10 Things Elegant Ladies NEVER Wear in Summer” is one of the first results when you search for short sleeve top in AliExpress 👀

Also the yellow dress she is wearing in her story also looks like one of the popular maxi dress looks on a certain chinese clothing app (though I doubt Anna uses that app since I doubt she can read Chinese!) Can’t say for sure for this yellow dress as the full dress was not shown :(

Assuming her jewelry and bags are fake… maybe she gets them from there? Obviously I can’t conclude for certain but 👀
Ali Express, Shein and all other Asian sites of this kind use images that are not the contractual photos of their products. So maybe Aija is using these pictures but I doubt they are the property of Ali express !

Reactions: 5
Ali Express, Shein and all other Asian sites of this kind use images that are not the contractual photos of their products. So maybe Aija is using these pictures but I doubt they are the property of Ali express !
Oh I wasn’t saying AliExpress owns the images, just that Anna probably shops there

Reactions: 7
Oh I wasn’t saying AliExpress owns the images, just that Anna probably shops there
It makes sense! She can't pay for everything at once. You have to make a choice between being able to pay for subscribers or being able to wear a new dress every day on instagram: 5 euros a dress on Ali Express, your arse a bit too far back on a chair and few edits later, you can pass it off as HiGh eNd liNeNhhh dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes sense! She can't pay for everything at once. You have to make a choice between being able to pay for subscribers or being able to wear a new dress every day on instagram: 5 euros a dress on Ali Express, your arse a bit too far back on a chair and few edits later, you can pass it off as HiGh eNd liNeNhhh dress!
The best part is AliExpress clothing is marked up! You can find it cheaper on the other app I mentioned. A lot more variety too.

I’m so bored of seeing her in silk and her latest linen obsession.

Reactions: 7
I can't wait to see what happens when she reaches one million subscribers. She should receive the one million subscriber prize which is a large gold-plated frame with a play button on top. If she doesn't get it, there will be no doubt about the veracity of her channel. It will mean that she is afraid to ask for this award because Youtube will review her channel, her analytics and her subscribers. If it turns out that she has been making money from monetised content that is ultimately watched by bots, she may simply not be able to monetise her videos anymore. This is a shame because I think that the little she makes from YouTube, she reinvests in fake subscribers. So she probably makes no profit from YouTube.

Something even more surprising: when you have this many subscribers (and even fewer) you benefit from all kinds of partnerships based on your content. Aija should be invited to spend the night in some hotels, or to test some business class flights or to have access to some exclusive non-invasive beauty treatments. Things that are expensive and only available to a few people. Even if the big brands don't need to advertise or prefer to keep a certain type of clientele, in the age of social networks, all brands are looking to attract the wealthy. And if you think that she is not being offered a partnership because of her reputation, believe me, it is not possible. I can tell you that even the most reputable brands don't care who they partner with. I'm not going to name the brand here, but a hair extension brand that I've loved in the past and that was meant to be luxurious and elegant has signed a partnership with an ex-French reality TV contestant who went to prison for attempted murder of her spouse...

Last point. If your channel is a real and honest success (by that I mean if your subscribers are real) you are invited to private YouTube seminars or weekends with other content creators. This allows you to make friends, network or create collaborations. Believe me, YouTube pampers the most popular channels because they generate money. So where is Aija on these weekends? If asked, she'll probably say it doesn't fit her regular travel standards! 🤣
You made my day, my week, my month, what I am saying, my year!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
Too bad we can't disclose our identities, I would be the next suscriber to your channel. Maybe I am and I don't know it...
PS. The French contestant : Nabila of course:ROFLMAO:

About those recent photos : so, we are showing our expensive cars that we don't own... Flamboyant yes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
idk if someone said this b as an italian her pronounce of Bottega Veneta is crap therefore i highly doubt that she actually speaks 6-5 languages as she always brags
Probably the italian gigolò that started all the EhlegHance crap in her head didn't teach her well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick question for Tattle press conference: if Aija says we must have elegant cars, where are hers?

Bentley? Porsche? And your roommate's car from his boss doesn't count.

Waiting eagerly to see her supercar collection in her garage.

Oh wait...she has neither a car or a place to park one😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Quick question for Tattle press conference: if Aija says we must have elegant cars, where are hers?

Bentley? Porsche? And your roommate's car from his boss doesn't count.

Waiting eagerly to see her supercar collection in her garage.

Oh wait...she has neither a car or a place to park one😂
I was worried she was going to rent one after seeing your post… but like you said, she has no place to park it! 😂

Just wait soon she will tell us how she only has one car to remain environmentally friendly and how she power walks to help save the Earth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she showing off her beach outfit IN A PARKING LOT??? :ROFLMAO:

And: Totally not staged to show some expensive cars in the back...which are obviously not hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she showing off her beach outfit IN A PARKING LOT??? :ROFLMAO:

And: Totally not staged to show some expensive cars in the back...which are obviously not hers.
Yes, she is, right next to the elegant and affluent cars. As an elegant lady should.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Omg, her face has become deformed! 😨

She looks like a pudgy potato 🥔 (chin, forehead, nose)! Wow, her lips look awful in this pic (worst than usual)! :oops:

Those glasses do not suit her either. They only accentuate her bloated/ overly injected cheekbones!

And what happened to her hair??? She’s literally going bald! We’ve pointed this out before, but wow..when she pulls it back like this, it’s so incredibly obvious... and honestly looks worse than what we’ve seen in the past.

I’m sorry but how is this “LOOK” youthful, sophisticated, soft, pretty?? Absolutely ZERO attractiveness left in her!

35 is not old but wow, she’s really managed to accelerate the aging process.. and when you think about it, it’s all due to how tightly she holds to her fake persona... making her so wound up/ stressed/ micro managing everything, etc.

No matter how hard she tries to tweak her face, this is proof that a gross personality will always translate into a gross appearance.

Reactions: 17

She looks like a pudgy potato 🥔 (chin, forehead, nose)! Wow, her lips look awful in this pic (worst than usual)! :oops:

Those glasses do not suit her either. They only accentuate her bloated/ overly injected cheekbones!

And what happened to her hair??? She’s literally going bald! We’ve pointed this out before, but wow..when she pulls it back like this, it’s so incredibly obvious... and honestly looks worse than what we’ve seen in the past.

I’m sorry but how is this “LOOK” youthful, sophisticated, soft, pretty?? Absolutely ZERO attractiveness left in her!

35 is not old but wow, she’s really managed to accelerate the aging process.. and when you think about it, it’s all due to how tightly she holds to her fake persona... making her so wound up/ stressed/ micro managing everything, etc.

No matter how hard she tries to tweak her face, this is proof that a gross personality will always translate into a gross appearance.
Her hair cannot stand the weight of the extensions! Im guessing she’s suffering from traction alopecia. If she insists on continuing her extensions she could lose her hair for good.

It doesn’t help she always wore her hair the same way for so long. I’m guessing her new hairstyle ( parted in the middle and shorter ) is to try to cover up her bald spots and receding hairline.

Reactions: 10

As I've said before, I'm around the same age as her. I am so grateful and consider myself blessed that I took a different path. She looks 10 years older since Geneva. She should have stayed being Average Joe's sugar baby for the price of a flat in London. She made her biggest life mistake by moving and making this strange "deal" with him.

Now, she has ruined her reputation permanently, no name change will hide it.

She has money now, but it is going to be taken away from her when people start suing.

She looks 100x worse, her health and looks have gone downhill.

She is unhappier than when she lived in London, she can't deny this.

She realises how poor she is now she's surrounded by superwealth.

The biggest tragedy here? She cannot go back! She can't escape from the trap she created.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.