Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she ever would want to be part of any society. Imagine all her lies coming out! To be a part of any circle, you need to keep up with integrity and good behavior. I think at this point she just wants money. She has found her formula. Insta + hotels + bunch of rules = a good life

Reactions: 14
Still that won't last forever. It just can't. Every scammer enjoy the fruits of their tricks for only a while and just when they think nothing can stop them they're hit with a blow. She's been on this road since 2017, right? Since then she's rebranded like 3-4 times? She's getting tired/fed up of it. You can tell by the content she's gifting us lately. She just don't let go because 1. She's deep in a personal mess, 2. She's always looking forward to the next trip.

Reactions: 15
Uneventful, but just posting a pic of Anna in St. Tropez with that woman Susie Moore (her former SOTEW ‘student’) that recently interviewed her, per my post on the previous thread.

Another day on the beach... how exciting 🥱
I still don’t see the hourglass figure she brags about, lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Oh god… gonna plan all my 2023 summer trips for inner mongolia and Siberia. Won’t have to see these kinds of people there. I heard ice fishing is quite fun.

——-
The hourglass that just wont quit…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Oh god… gonna plan all my 2023 summer trips for inner mongolia and Siberia. Won’t have to see these kinds of people there. I heard ice fishing is quite fun.
No kidding... Fishing in Alaska in summertime is very popular amongst the rich...

Reactions: 25
Keep up the pressure, lovely ladies! Things are going on in the background.
Maybe you didn't figure this but you are currently making the history of women rights

I cannot wait to see it all unravel.

It’s the fact that she:

1. Hides who she is behind the facade of a “personal brand”. (Tries to be someone she’s not/ puts others down if they don’t praise her).. that really bothers me.

2. Hides her true intentions. She was unsuccessful at finding a provider man but yet still makes women think she’s accomplished this, when in reality she’s the one working full-time to barely sustain an average lifestyle.

3. Hides her actual day-to-day life. We don’t really know who the real Anna is as she’s too ashamed to show her actual living space. It’s beyond unethical to create a fake persona for the sole purposes of benefiting financially from young minded women who think that if they do x, y, z will achieve a certain result.. Especially when that formula hasn’t even worked for her!!

Reactions: 30
I know you are new, but I love every comment you're making.

And yes, Lina is a hag who is disturbingly thin.

Anna's masculine energy is probably what attracted joe since he likes the boys...

Reactions: 15

——-
The hourglass that just wont quit…
Victoria, dear. Or Busan. Or Brisbane. Or, my favorite, Forks.

Reactions: 5
I know you are new, but I love every comment you're making.

And yes, Lina is a hag who is disturbingly thin.

Anna's masculine energy is probably what attracted joe since he likes the boys...
I am very suspicious about the girl, check how she speaks about 3rd world, it seems to me that this is an attempt to trash Tattle. We are not speaking this way.

Reactions: 25
The hate is strong with this one...

Reactions: 9
Uneducated, poor or transgenders are normal people. Comparing them with Raty is an offence.

Average Joey, Is it you drunk-texting us?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
But talking about places and wishing to avoid seeing/meeting parasites, just choose the spots that generally are in the neighborhood towns. Generally they're equally beautiful, more quiet, cheaper (if that's important to you) and out of the starter pack list. Leave the hyped places for low season months while they're all in St. Moritz, Zermatt, Gstaad and Jura.

Reactions: 18
such is a game of those who know where to go and where not to and those who waste time and money going to 'St. Moritz, Zermatt, Gstaad and Jura' only to meet the same thirsty and hungry crowd.
I personally am not kidding, I also love Alaskan fishing but I prefer winter season when Santa Clauses come to stay.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.