Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ladies!

🌎🌍🌏Tattle Foundation for the defense of women🌏🌍🌎 has just been officially recognized thanks to Dacob. Others will follow.

A standing ovation for the ladies who have been working at it since 2020. Proud to be part of it now.

New members : please, read previous threads before interacting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good morning ladies!

🌎🌍🌏Tattle Foundation for the defense of women🌏🌍🌎 has just been officially recognized thanks to Dacob. Others will follow.

A standing ovation for the ladies who have been working at it since 2020. Proud to be part of it now.

New members : please, read previous threads before interacting.
new members, also please use tattle Wiki and links to the previous threads:

Untitled.jpeg

There's so much most notable members revealed about her, it will do you good (bad, if you still like her but hey, nobody likes to drink medicine, it's bitter, it might make you dizzy but it will heal you from the bite of the snake).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A little precision for ladies coming from a US culture or related to : Anna can't sue Dacob or Tattle in justice. Or anyone. Because :
1. she has no money to do it (surprise, surprise)
2.she is under the Swiss & French law (her "business" was enregistrated and surrendered to a swiss operator); in Europe and in Switzerland things don't work at all like in America where you can sue someone for breathing next to you.

There is much more probability that girls around the world having bought her crap "se constituent en partie civile" to sue her for "tromperie sur la marchandise" and "abus de faiblesse".

@SaltyCaramelTart : whenever you are in Geneva, whenever I am in UK (stupid, stupid, stupid Covid......)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm so glad that yesterdays live stream did happen and hopefully more youtubers will jump on this.
Yesterday I read some older posts and felt quite helpless, bc although you all already exposed so much about her, she still was/is a thing.

Reactions: 11
Giving all you tattle peeps a big hug!
this was one year of all our efforts come together!
And
thank you dakob!

we couldnt have had a better analysis of her! So well put together.
❤❤❤
Agree - watched it and he is definitely great with words. Read so much of the research done by Tattlers but I also really liked how he said to her something along the lines of that he knows she has a sense of humour she is misguiding her followers with bad advice, and many of her followers are vulnerable girls from developing countries.

Reactions: 12
For the ladies who know Switzerland, a close friend got a quite well paid job offer in Zug. Single woman in her mid 30ties - would she be better off in London? What is the lifestyle and dating prospects there like? She has been living in London for the past few years and likes it/friends here etc
I live in Zurich, but have a lot of clients in Zug. It's lovely but living expenses are high (taxes are very low). I would say if her salary is good, move to Zug as the quality of life is much higher than in London.

Reactions: 5
For the ladies who know Switzerland, a close friend got a quite well paid job offer in Zug. Single woman in her mid 30ties - would she be better off in London? What is the lifestyle and dating prospects there like? She has been living in London for the past few years and likes it/friends here etc
@Bastine de Beaumanoir what do you think?

I live in Zurich, but have a lot of clients in Zug. It's lovely but living expenses are high (taxes are very low). I would say if her salary is good, move to Zug as the quality of life is much higher than in London.
What about dating prospects..? Would she be able to wear her London/NYC wardrobe in Zug or tone it down? She also looks in her mid 20ties despite being 35 which is why I am not sure she would not stand out too much living and trying to integrate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Bastine de Beaumanoir what do you think?

What about dating prospects..? Would she be able to wear her London/NYC wardrobe in Zug or tone it down? She also looks in her mid 20ties despite being 35 which is why I am not sure she would not stand out too much living and trying to integrate
What I think?! I think that I don't realy like your question, if you know what I mean...
You must be kidding, girl, or be very young. Or the perfect client for Anna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
move to Zug as the quality of life is much higher than in London.
Zug is a boring place for people, aged 30+. business and loads of Russians, whom Anna is not competitive with . London offers more fun, opportunity and challenge. London is huge and Zug is a nice small town.

Reactions: 6
Zug is a boring place for people, aged 30+. business and loads of Russians, whom Anna is not competitive with . London offers more fun, opportunity and challenge. London is huge and Zug is a nice small town.
@Bastine de Beaumanoir
This is a de railing attempt - thank you for pointing out.

please stick to the topic 😄

Reactions: 8
Is Jamila trustworthy?
I really have to ask this. Why do you want to know if a social media person is trustworthy? They are not because we do not know them. If you like her videos just watch them. But I don't think that trying to know if she is trustworthy is really important or even worth your time. (sorry I'm French so my english is not the best)

Reactions: 6
dakob made a good point her YT engagement for close to 1m is very low.

————
So now dakobs video is gone….
I wonder if Anna know that she was featured?

@Mahaut because a youtuber or influencer is putting themselves there as a product. So of course if the product have a price tag (selling something) you want to know if they are real or not. ESPECIALLY if the product is close related to the nature of the youtubers lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So, since I saw it posted couple of times by new members, one remark: we are here to expose Aija's shady scam. Sometimes we talk brands and luxury to either exchange ideas or point out her inconsistencies and deficiencies. However, I would not use this place to receive reassurance money doesn't matter. In a way it doesn't and in another way it does. Being a crappy or a good person has nothing to do with money. But striving for a better life, working for it, is nothing wrong. Money, power and laziness are the strongest drivers of progress in my opinion.

Having said that, high society, or any kind of circle is rather exclusive than inclusive: you have to either make it or be introduced to get there. Nobody would give you tips on how to make it or take you under their wing just out of goodness of their heart. And if Aija was of money, she would not have to earn her living by pretending to give naive girls advice on how to enter high society.

Look at her, she is alone most of the time, does not have a fancy car, does not own her own house or even a flat, most of her bags are fake and she has very little friends. Is that a teacher you wish to follow? Seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anna's fake accounts or minions fishing for 'dating' and 'relocating' advice. FROM TATTLE!!! Take notes, ladies and save your money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow - what stories did she share?
Pretty similar stuff exposed on TagTheSponsor website. She would often go to private yacht parties and end up having threesome with billionaires and in return they would buy her tit load of designer stuff and also give cash. She went to St Tropez to spend time with a guy who agreed to pay her 20k for pleasing him and his friends for a month. She told me she gave them BJs one by one while they all enjoyed their alcohol and drugs. You should really check out that website. Basically some rich guy exposed all these girls by luring them with money and asking them to do crazy things in return and all of them agreed to it. He then took screenshots and posted them on this website along with their identities. The sick thing is most of these Instagram IT girls have actually done all that with real billionaires.. here's the link: http://tagthesponsor.com

It is not only disgusting but also extremely dangerous as these men are powerful and can do anything. I read the news of the murder of one such sugarbaby on the yacht of a Mexican billionaire in Greece. The police called it a suicide but it was clearly a murder bcz the girl called her family from the yacht and cried heavily before the line got disconnected. The next day, she was found hanging on the deck of the yacht. Her family has been fighting for justice but obviously they will NEVER get it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On a different note:

Has anyone watched this video of Anna being interviewed by this lady Susie Moore (who says she’s a former “student” of hers SOTEW per the interview)? (I don’t recall this video being mentioned here). I don’t even remember Anna sharing anything regarding this interview on her stories. 🤔

I only recently saw a comment by this lady on Anna’s IG that said something like “can’t wait to see you” (2 days ago.. so I’m guessing they’re going to meet while on vacation/holiday?). Probably not but that prompted me to check her IG and saw a post with the interview details.

Just wanted to share the link to the interview (for record keeping purposes). The first 5 minutes are cringe..so much ego on Anna’s part! :rolleyes:🤢 Poor Anna wants SO DESPERATELY to be seen as THE elegance expert.

She must’ve had so much caffeine before the interview.. she talks so fast, seems distracted, eyes darting all over the place, huffing and puffing, nervous laughs, so weird. Not pleasant to watch. I wonder why she’s always so forceful in her communication? To make up for something???

Also in this interview, she doesn't even remember how much is her employees, which really shows who she is as a person.
but I highly doubt if she has any employees at all.

Reactions: 12
I really have to ask this. Why do you want to know if a social media person is trustworthy? They are not because we do not know them. If you like her videos just watch them. But I don't think that trying to know if she is trustworthy is really important or even worth your time. (sorry I'm French so my english is not the best)
To BirdSeed2's point, I think the question was more to whether Ms. Musayeyeva's information and teachings are reliable i.e. accurate/correct. Which is IMO a very good question to ask before ingesting someone's content (a question more people should ask before watching any of Aija Beyer's crap).

Less but still important to one with a sense of ethics is whether she is reliable as in decent in her business practices....Anna again being the bad example. Even if all of Aija's tips were 100% accurate, good information, she is still scamming young women by selling it as a formula to achieve something she could not/has not/will not, and hopefully people will not support her in that endeavour with their views/patronage.

Whether she (Musayeva) is reliable in the sense of a friend i agree is unknowable and less relevant. In Aija's case we (some here from personal experience) know that she is not...but that's just sauce to the meat of the financial scam.

Reactions: 11
Basically some rich guy exposed all these girls by luring them with money and asking them to do crazy things in return and all of them agreed to it. He then took screenshots and posted them on this website along with their identities. The sick thing is most of these Instagram IT girls have actually done all that with real billionaires.. here's the link: http://tagthesponsor.com

It is not only disgusting but also extremely dangerous as these men are powerful and can do anything. I read the news of the murder of one such sugarbaby on the yacht of a Mexican billionaire in Greece. The police called it a suicide but it was clearly a murder bcz the girl called her family from the yacht and cried heavily before the line got disconnected. The next day, she was found hanging on the deck of the yacht. Her family has been fighting for justice but obviously they will NEVER get it.
Just read the the 'suicide' story of a yacht girl/stewardess. This is exactly what awaits Anna's students if they continue pushing 'I am the table'/'I am elegant lady who deserves the luxury' and look what happened to Anna herself terrified her enough to stop. Ladies, clearly, elegance and affluence is more than just fancy clothing and accessories, eating out at Michelin restaurants (yet to see Anna having one single dinner there :sneaky:, video on that must now be pending, mark the date :sneaky:) and demanding men who are strangers to pay for the lifestyle you don't want to work for. Don't get me wrong, I see absolutely nothing in wanting to marry well and rich, one must ask what part will they play? Will ladies who not only follow but pay for her services, I meant - advice, but maybe there's little difference here, be able to make a lasting connection with anyone affluent beyond plastic surgery, bags and 'allowance'?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.