Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching Dacob and reading the comments on his live. Wow! Good work Tattle for all the information we have collected!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
going to bed now, I look forward to the final video by dacob.
BTW Get super dacob in the thread title for the next one.

Reactions: 8
1627169889807.png

1627170013648.png

I am not racist at all, but I just don't get why so many of her fans are woc while she's insulted them!
1627170123378.png

1627170290863.png

1627170381385.png

Reactions: 12
going to bed now, I look forward to the final video by dacob.
BTW Get super dacob in the thread title for the next one.
Already have a suggestion:
Anna Bey #22 Affluence backlash, Super Dacob wise sass.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 678036
View attachment 678040
I am not racist at all, but I just don't get why so many of her fans are woc while she's insulted them!
View attachment 678044

View attachment 678047

View attachment 678048
Oh my god those two users that keep defending Anna and bashing Dacob piss me off. In your screenshot its the second one, This is not the place or time to be talking about your biased and skewed “opinions” (not opinions since they’re just regurgitating what Anna says) I think they finally got banned because every comment of theirs gets deleted a few seconds later

Reactions: 8
Ohmygod! How can she be too cheap and sloppy to buy SSL for her site?!?!?? It’s like 30$ for a year… 😵💫😵💫😵💫

@AnnaBeg I think hes just joking with us. He’s a funny guy. Just his way to make a point and break the ice. After we all laugh at each other the wall came down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Miriam Havard, one strong defender of our dearest guru, is watching Dacob right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A couple of hours talking about her was more elevating for women than all of her 156 videos.

Reactions: 13
Giving all you tattle peeps a big hug!
this was one year of all our efforts come together!
And
thank you dakob!

we couldnt have had a better analysis of her! So well put together.
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Giving all you tattle peeps a big hug!
this was one year of all our efforts come together!
And
thank you dakob!

we couldnt have had a better analysis of her! So well put together.
❤❤❤
Indeed! Has my eternal respect.
Surgical, wise and fun. May prosperity rain on him.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.