Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna says “take ownership”
Lmao

she made one WHOLE lecture to her congregation of worshippers to prime them for incoming drama.
Only UNinTeliGent women waste energy on negativity.

witch pls.

it’s so WRONG (and I hate to use words like right or wrong) but its wrong to confused people trying to locate the truth with haters and negativity.

——
after watched her latest video it’s clear as a cloudless day in Dubai that she is manipulating TF out of her worshippers. Might as well she start selling wafers and wine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Our resident wine expert and blushing virgin bride is back with another Q&A!
Didn't she say she wasn't an expert in wine a while back?
Her strategy is so predictable with this latest scandal: pretending to be completely naive and innocent with the blushing virgin bride behaviour! And her whole routine with furry animals 😂 Definitely a clout chaser!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, my thoughts exactly. I was spooked by how out of shape they are and not in a good way. They look like prosthetics at this point and it doesn't look good. Your screencap also managed to capture her wonky post-op nostrills quite well.

Also, the texture of that dress looks like a grandma sweater with a bit of a cleavage. Awful choice, especially for a summer.
So I am not the only one who has noticed it. As @Bastine de Beaumanoir wrote, AB tries to reinvent her brand. Also the new hairstyle speaks for itself.
And Botox??? What the hell? I would suggest hyaluronic acid fillers rather, they are natural.

Reactions: 5
So I am not the only one who has noticed it. As @Bastine de Beaumanoir wrote, AB tries to reinvent her brand. Also the new hairstyle speaks for itself.
And Botox??? What the hell? I would suggest hyaluronic acid fillers rather, they are natural.
My dear sweet summer child, forget the fillers too. They are not natural and Anna has had them too. They look good after first application, but they migrate and need retouch, chronic usage leads to a pillow face a la Madonna two years prior or Courtney Cox or many other celebrities or influencers. No fillers are natural or look natural, they might look good with conservative application (0.5 ml per whole face, never 1 ml), but I would stray away because they remain for a very long time, they just migrate.
Avoid fillers at all until 40, and even then proceed with caution. Invest into good skincare, even most basic facecream is better than nothing if applied regularly. Anyways, fillers do different things than botox does. Filler contour facial features and might fill some wrinkles or sagging places, botox keeps muscles frozen which in turn helps reduce wrinkling but is also proven to cause loss of colagen in place of injection as well as weakening of muscles which leads to loss of that plumps shape, so I would stay away if I can.

In Russia, microcurrents are all the hype now - you use a device (like NuFace Trinity or Mini or Fix) sending microcurrent to promote collagen production and muscle tone, there are special gels like ones used in ultrasound. All of my friends swear by it and I've tried it too, results are great. You can get similiar treatment at a salon, but once a month is not enough, you need to use it daily for at least two months to see results, then maintenance is less regular. But of course, it's not a quick fix, it requires taking time daily to care for yourself. And as we know, Anna is notoriously unable to be consistent and regular so that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we also mention how in the group photo she is working the angles to convince everyone of her hourglass figure but giving her thick middle secrion away in the next photo?
Aija, we asked pictures with doggie to Lauren. Not to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Damn that woman makes me so angry.
Let this 'anti-Anna-pill' rage out and enjoy your life, darling. Anna Bleh isn't worth ruining your mood (you'll get wrinkles and no billionaire will invite you to his yacht for th33some or drug you at his villa :sneaky:)
Also, finally some elite scamming students broke silence about the 'secret' offer for A-list app. Which is still not taken down, nearly 3 months after the expiration date...
Anna's offer1.jpeg
Anna's offer complain.jpeg

Am I the only one who has got disturbed by those cheek fillers? Her cheekbones look like Maleficent 😱
View attachment 679048
she looks like hooker after the client has 'filled her in'.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anna Bey #22 Deleted Video, Backlash, Controversy, Truth, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0, Reviews, Apology

⬆ ⬆ Just wanted to repost this so it doesn’t get lost as it was a really good title suggestion for the next thread. Best to include the word “Dacob” as well for SEO purposes.

Reactions: 20
Let this 'anti-Anna-pill' rage out and enjoy your life, darling. Anna Bleh isn't worth ruining your mood (you'll get wrinkles and no billionaire will invite you to his yacht for th33some or drug you at his villa :sneaky:)
Also, finally some elite scamming students broke silence about the 'secret' offer for A-list app. Which is still not taken down, nearly 3 months after the expiration date...
View attachment 679171View attachment 679172

she looks like hooker after the client has 'filled her in'.
Let's see :unsure: : the "special premium content" that she is "not publishing anywhere" must be a premium contrat with Dubai "like-minded" gentlemen?...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My dear sweet summer child, forget the fillers too. They are not natural and Anna has had them too. They look good after first application, but they migrate and need retouch, chronic usage leads to a pillow face a la Madonna two years prior or Courtney Cox or many other celebrities or influencers. No fillers are natural or look natural, they might look good with conservative application (0.5 ml per whole face, never 1 ml), but I would stray away because they remain for a very long time, they just migrate.
Avoid fillers at all until 40, and even then proceed with caution. Invest into good skincare, even most basic facecream is better than nothing if applied regularly. Anyways, fillers do different things than botox does. Filler contour facial features and might fill some wrinkles or sagging places, botox keeps muscles frozen which in turn helps reduce wrinkling but is also proven to cause loss of colagen in place of injection as well as weakening of muscles which leads to loss of that plumps shape, so I would stay away if I can.

In Russia, microcurrents are all the hype now - you use a device (like NuFace Trinity or Mini or Fix) sending microcurrent to promote collagen production and muscle tone, there are special gels like ones used in ultrasound. All of my friends swear by it and I've tried it too, results are great. You can get similiar treatment at a salon, but once a month is not enough, you need to use it daily for at least two months to see results, then maintenance is less regular. But of course, it's not a quick fix, it requires taking time daily to care for yourself. And as we know, Anna is notoriously unable to be consistent and regular so that's it.
Are you Russian? I am Slovak. I am over 40 and have NuFace device. But I cannot tell it helped.... I use SPF 50+ creams since 19, now that Helped. I am quite into skincare. I also went here and there to Skin Clinic for some treatments. I have never tried fillers, but I do not find them offensive. What I would like to try, is dermaplasming, when you got injected your own blood plasma to boost collagen production. What's your opinion?

Reactions: 3
Are you Russian? I am Slovak. I am over 40 and have NuFace device. But I cannot tell it helped.... I use SPF 50+ creams since 19, now that Helped. I am quite into skincare. I also went here and there to Skin Clinic for some treatments. I have never tried fillers, but I do not find them offensive. What I would like to try, is dermaplasming, when you got injected your own blood plasma to boost collagen production. What's your opinion?
EE expat living in Russia. As for the vampire facial, some women find it helpful. My Mum has tried it. I'm not saying fillers are offensive, just that once you start, there is no stopping. I would go for a plain facelift at an older age, it has lasting results and it's the only thing that helps sagging skin at certain point.

Until then, I do microcurrents, microneedeling and a regimen of serums with different active ingredients. Face massages also do help stimulate both collagen production and muscle lift. But again, that's my way of dealing with ageing. I've just got so many friends and acquaintances using fillers since their 30s and it shows. The faces tend to get an unnatural look after a while.

Reactions: 11
I started microneedling and my esthetician friend banned me from doing this and showed me that the needles are actually scarring and not good to be done in a roller because it comes in sideways. I would love for her to be wrong thoough!

Reactions: 2
if we’re gonna talk a bit about skincare then there is nothing better than retinol (0.025% which is pretty low strength but use it every other day!! Consistency is key!), pico laser and obviously sunscreen! Also oxygen facials are amazing, makes you so plump and youthful.

Reactions: 6
With skincare “an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure”

My aunt was a literal vampire growing up, protecting herself from the sun and even though she is older than my mother she get's mistaken for my sister. Meanwhile my mother looks a whole lot older due to sun damage, even though she still looks 10 years younger than her actual age.

And yes, retinol and niacinamide are lovely actives :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
With skincare “an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure”

My aunt was a literal vampire growing up, protecting herself from the sun and even though she is older than my mother she get's mistaken for my sister. Meanwhile my mother looks a whole lot older due to sun damage, even though she still looks 10 years younger than her actual age.

And yes, retinol and niacinamide are lovely actives :)
Thank you, darling 😘

I started microneedling and my esthetician friend banned me from doing this and showed me that the needles are actually scarring and not good to be done in a roller because it comes in sideways. I would love for her to be wrong thoough!
I only had it done by a machine, not by a roller. No scarring, it causes peeling of upper layer of skin though, so I don't do it too often. But it's different with a machine as opposed to roller - machine head is much smaller and the control of application is better.

Also, protecting yourself from sun damage is essential - I also don't tan much and never return from a holiday at seaside brown. Not my aesthetics and there are much better things to do by the sea than lie on a chaise lounge - like scuba diving or surfing.

Reactions: 7
Tretinoin, prescription retinol, is the best anti-ageing treatment that doesn’t require injections etc.
Yes, but for the duration of treatment, you should avoid alcohol as it's hard on one's liver and side effects can be really harsh, including damage to the vision, dry and crusty lips, blistering and all the way up to mental problems and suicidal thoughts. Sure, lower doses are considered safer but I would be weary of recommending prescription drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.