Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irony is Anna AND her minions could learn more from him FOR FREE than any of her fashion stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Discovered him fairly recently and his videos are filmed in front of a live virtual audience. They’re available afterwards. Don’t stress if you’re missing it now. Be easier to watch and fast forward when it’s uploaded. I had a fabulous evening with my Average Joe husband drinking wine, talking, and watching tv. Not elegant enough for Anna and her jetset wannabes. Also, notice Lina in an actual yacht having fun with her international crowd and note Anna never been invited there with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Discovered him fairly recently and his videos are filmed in front of a live virtual audience. They’re available afterwards. Don’t stress if you’re missing it now. Be easier to watch and fast forward when it’s uploaded. I had a fabulous evening with my Average Joe husband drinking wine, talking, and watching tv. Not elegant enough for Anna and her jetset wannabes. Also, notice Lina in an actual yacht having fun with her international crowd and note Anna never been invited there with her.

It seems that she uses Anna when she is bored in Geneva but won’t introduce her to her real friends.

Reactions: 20
I'm watching Dacob's live stream and he's pressed that someone on here called him boring! Lmao. Sis don't take this forum too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dacob is too rude , but thanks to him for mentioning Tattle that was all we wanted although only 229 watching!

Reactions: 9
I would like to talk to you but without showing my face...And I like your skin and brows...I don't have Instagram

Reactions: 5
He is asking if someone here who saw the deleted video could call.

I did not see it and I am going to bed.

Will catch up tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
BTW Dacob I loved the chanel vid I saw from you "in response" to sophie, but i can't the livestream. 🤣😂🤣I need my 2x speed.

and I've heard the full vid from anna bey have been circling amongst sex workers on insta, but I haven't been interested enough to actually ask for it...

Reactions: 2
Dacob is too rude , but thanks to him for mentioning Tattle that was all we wanted although only 229 watching!
I watched part of the live, it’s late and I’m going to bed now too, but I think he took the 229 part as an offence … I think you meant it more of only 229 potential people joining tattle instead of a lot more.

Because everyone needs to see the research and pictures we’ve put here!

Reactions: 4
BTW Dacob I loved the chanel vid I saw from you "in response" to sophie, but i can't the livestream. 🤣😂🤣I need my 2x speed.

and I've heard the full vid from anna bey have been circling amongst sex workers on insta, but I haven't been interested enough to actually ask for it...
What do you mean the full vid has been circulating amongst sex workers?? What video??

Reactions: 1
Recently found dacob love his videos can’t wait to see what he says about Ana

How should I reach you?

Anybody help?

Tell me how to call you...

Last edited:
Omg the juicy stuff is happening now!! He’s bringing attention to Tattle’s google drive & Anna’s Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tattle life is getting so many shout outs this is amazing, more new users!! @AnnaBeg I think he mentioned that he’ll be interacting only via Instagram but will keep your face and name anonymous. If you want I don’t mind sending him a message on your behalf ? If you really want to tell him something in text, but not get on a call

Reactions: 10
Make comments about her sorry video...

I want to speak to him but no in
tattle life is getting so many shout outs this is amazing, more new users!! @AnnaBeg I think he mentioned that he’ll be interacting only via Instagram but will keep your face and name anonymous. If you want I don’t mind sending him a message on your behalf ? If you really want to tell him something in text, but not get on a call
[/QUOTE
I want to talk to him
Anna had that allure,later she sold herself

Many of her former students I spoke with, joined because of the msg she came with. (We are talking ppl that paid actual money for her courses,)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.