Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should have a name that people looking for her should find easily. Means her name and school of affluence
Yes, exactly! So important that people find this thread. I’m loving that more and more women are feeling comfortable enough to create an account and share their perspectives!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We can start with Skåne. 😈

Also my half Norwegian partner would not be happy with that. 🤣
You, mean half Danish partner?
Skåne is also Denmark if you ask the Danish, us in Sweden disagree :p

I agree that we should include "Anna Bey" and "School of Affluence" in the title of the new thread for the sake of SEO.

Anna Bey, the racist scammer behind School of Affluence
School of Affluence, the scam by Anna Bey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to contradict you, for me, she doesn't deserve any compassion.
She's quite eveil, because she knows very well what she's doing to the point of interacting with people she flatters to convince them to buy her stupid courses.
She knows she's a loser, a slacker who doesn't want to do anything but in the same time have everything.
If she was honest, making videos that represent her without denying and lying about her life to create a new life that she is not a part of.
This kind of person is capable of doing all the fraudulent maneuvers to make money. She could make simple YouTube videos and be satisfied with the Youtube money. But she is greedy, she wants everything, causing harm to others. If girls don't have enough money to take out a loan to buy her course, she is aware of it. She does not deserve any form of compassion, and she is responsible and aware of her actions.
This is what I love about our forum. That everyone feels free to express their thoughts without a filter. 👏 😊 We may not agree 100% all the time, but we respect each other’s comments.

I completely agree with everything you said, btw. I’ve observed the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You, mean half Danish partner?
Skåne is also Denmark if you ask the Danish, us in Sweden disagree :p
Skånska is practically Danish anyways. Might as well just let them go in peace. ;)

Although full disclosure I was born and raised in North America so my Danish sucks.

The great thing about here is the lack of censorship compared to her paid group. "Oh, tit. She is questioning Anna?" *bans from group and deletes everything person have written*

• Angry
Reactions: 8
FYI I’ve created threads for a YouTuber before and there is a character limit. Something to keep in mind and they also like a certain format that’s basically: Name of influencer/YouTuber #: xyz. They’ll change it automatically without informing you if the format is wrong and you won’t be able to edit that afterwards.

Reactions: 4
Skånska is practically Danish anyways. ;)

Although full disclosure I was born and raised in North America so my Danish sucks.
Danskerne skulle lærer norsk og svensk i skolen... Det slap jeg for, men lærte alligevel at skrive og tale Dansk :p "Know your enemy better than yourself"... or something.
A lot easier to get around in Denmark if you sound like a Dane, and I got tired of the bullying I received from speaking Swedish.

The sad thing is, my danish was better than my swedish about a year ago since I spent so much time in the country :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The great thing about here is the lack of censorship compared to her paid group. "Oh, tit. She is questioning Anna?" *bans from group and deletes everything person have written*
Yup, exactly!! It’s crazy how much she sensors people. We can never have an honest discussion with those micromanaging tentacles of hers.

Reactions: 3
Danskerne skulle lærer norsk og svensk i skolen... Det slap jeg for, men lærte alligevel at skrive og tale Dansk :p "Know your enemy better than yourself"... or something.
A lot easier to get around in Denmark if you sound like a Dane, and I got tired of the bullying I received from speaking Swedish.

The sad thing is, my danish was better than my swedish about a year ago since I spent so much time in the country :p
Luckily I have a very generic English last name (mom was the Danish one) so they mostly gave me a pass - I remember Danish being terribly difficult to learn as a kid even when my mom spoke it to me...it's a horribly guttural language to a native English speaker. I'll admit Swedish sounds slightly better though a bit sing-songy.

I can vaguely read simple sentences in all three languages (as everyone there can probably). My partner claims he can sort of speak/understand all three languages LOL but I think it's mostly Swedish/Norwegian. We communicate in English. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Define peasant girl. You mean a young woman from a developing country or...?
A young woman with a commoner/not desirable/dubious background. A common way to show they actually were, was having them open "girls schools" or finishing schools, and get the daughters of "high-profile people" (often friends of the family) to attend. You must be extremely well-versed in these subjects if you can open a school about it right? They often just "gave" the name to the school and had a honorary role, while others took care of everything else.

This is something they did at my grandmothers time :p

Luckily I have a very generic English last name (mom was the Danish one) so they mostly gave me a pass - I remember Danish being terribly difficult to learn as a kid even when my mom spoke it to me...it's a horribly guttural language to a native English speaker. I'll admit Swedish sounds slightly better though a bit sing-songy.

I can vaguely read simple sentences in all three languages (as everyone there can probably).
I also agree, Danish is most defitnetly the hardest language for me to learn and sound like a native in QAQ
People find Chinese or Russian difficult and I am sitting in the corner thinking "Well, just be glad Denmark is no longer a "superpower" or you would be bawling your eyes out"
The language also sounds so ugly QAQ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A young woman with a commoner/not desirable/dubious background. A common way to show they actually were, was having them open "girls schools" or finishing schools, and get the daughters of "high-profile people" (often friends of the family) to attend. You must be extremely well-versed in these subjects if you can open a school about it right? They often just "gave" the name to the school and had a honorary role, while others took care of everything else.

I also agree, Danish is most defitnetly the hardest language for me to learn and sound like a native in QAQ
People find Chinese or Russian difficult and I am sitting in the corner thinking "Well, just be glad Denmark is no longer a "superpower" or you would be bawling your eyes out"
I’m torn between honesty and nationalism and will instead plead the fifth in regards to your comment. 🤣

Here Mandarin Chinese and Spanish are very, very trendy and all the kids are learning it in school regardless of their parents’ background. Spanish doesn’t seem too bad but Chinese looks like a nightmare.

I don’t know if this is true but my extended family used to joke that Danish babies learn to speak significantly slower than most other children because the language is so messed up and difficult. 🤣

This is what I love about our forum. That everyone feels free to express their thoughts without a filter. 👏 😊 We may not agree 100% all the time, but we respect each other’s comments.

I completely agree with everything you said, btw. I’ve observed the same.
I really love this group. because we all have positive energy, we learn from each other, we accept our different points of view.
And I admire that everyone participates in a pleasant atmosphere, we share, we laugh, and above all we give our time to share and read. Time and passion to fight fraudulent schemes, highlighting all the doubts and details in order to help vulnerable people to this kind of scam behavior.
Here we give more time and energy than Aija to prepare his bullshit- courses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I see. Though I was raised in seclusion in the country, my parents gave me private tutoring/homeschooling and signed me up for many things such as the art council, etiquette schools, second/third language school on the weekends, etc. Kind of things like that. So I was curious about the statement.

I’m torn between honesty and nationalism and will instead plead the fifth in regards to your comment. 🤣

Here Mandarin Chinese and Spanish are very, very trendy and all the kids are learning it in school regardless of their parents’ background. Spanish doesn’t seem too bad but Chinese looks like a nightmare.
Haven't dipped my feet in the pool of Spanish, but French was easy after learning English :)
I know some Danish Kindergartens teach Chinese and I've always felt bad for those kids... Danish, Chinese and English at age 5? poor souls... But yes, Chinese is a language EVERYONE and their dog is learning. Speaking it is significantly easier than reading, and I can navigate China perfectly fine with "pinyin" :) I gave up on the characters :p

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So out of curiosity I checked my inbox on FB as I have AB in my friends. Apparently, we did exchange some messages but she wiped them clean. Scrolling through the conversation and seeing my words it seems like nothing more than a harmless casual chit chat, in fact, I even forgot I ever texted with her! But just goes to show that everything's being deleted online which is really weird. I don't dislike her but I don't buy the credibility and now since she is so internet-famous that my younger friends come up to me and mention the course, I want to make sure they are informed before making their own decision.
1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this is true but my extended family used to joke that Danish babies learn to speak significantly slower than most other children because the language is so messed up and difficult. 🤣
This is true :p also the reason my family chose Sweden over Denmark, because the language is easier :p

I see. Though I was raised in seclusion in the country, my parents gave me private tutoring/homeschooling and signed me up for many things such as the art council, etiquette schools, second/third language school on the weekends, etc. Kind of things like that. So I was curious about the statement.
How was private tutoring? I've always missed all the group work from being in a classroom enviroment, when I had to have private tutors.

Haven't dipped my feet in the pool of Spanish, but French was easy after learning English :)
I know some Danish Kindergartens teach Chinese and I've always felt bad for those kids... Danish, Chinese and English at age 5? poor souls... But yes, Chinese is a language EVERYONE and their dog is learning. Speaking it is significantly easier than reading, and I can navigate China perfectly fine with "pinyin" :) I gave up on the characters :p
How do you speak so many languages? That’s pretty amazing.

I took French growing up because it’s the other official language here and can read newspapers and such, but I can barely speak or write it anymore after years of not using it. The grammar is way too complex vs English. But to be honest most Canadians speak one language so knowing anything else is a bonus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.