Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Personally I hate Yoga and Pilates, I know the benefits and I wish I enjoyed it more but I just don’t. I do like running and I do have a personal trainer otherwise I will be too skinny and I don’t particularly like doing weights alone but not everyone likes running and prefers to do a weight session alone or a group class (another thing I don’t enjoy)

At least she is working out and doing what suits her mentally. And true about the flat stomach especially when you drink also it’s not good for the fat in your middle area. She can surely only be a size 8 (uk) which is a lot smaller than average. She does seem to be a little broad in some areas like across her shoulders but she can’t help that unfortunately it’s bones.

The damage she has done to her face is a problem and makes her look old. I think her hair is fine too with the extensions and suits her height and face shape.

With the clothing she needs to tone down trying to be too elegant without at least trying to be a bit fashionable she looks old fashioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Graciehart

Not surprised about Ajia’s past as a dancer!
In those live stream videos of Anna, from 2018, that Hannah Smith had uploaded several weeks ago, Anna was sharing with students from her 1st course that she had been on over 200-300 dates... yes you read that correct. And said that she had one specific black dress that she would wear on every date. Anna also was talking about how she would frequently use online platforms such as Seeking Arrangements, and how she would initiate messages with men. I wonder what those “dates” consisted of 👀

I also remember on the old jetsetbabe blog, Anna would write posts about how she quit her office job, and how she wasn’t working. Readers of the blog would comment and ask how she could afford 5 star lavish trips multiple times through the year (leaving for weeks or a month on end) and would ask how she could afford rent in London. As far as I remember Anna would just ignore comments when readers would start to speculate. Pretty much the same as she does now.
But when I read now that Anna says men have helped fund a large portion of her lifestyle, it makes me wonder if she went on all those dates just asking for money?
Sounds not so classy!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

alicemalice

I really don't agree with body shaming Anna or anybody for that matter, but you would think that for someone who spends so much time and money on her looks she'd look better but doesn't

Jcat3

Anna should try using a better filter- the bags under her eyes and bulbous nose. She’s unable to close her mouth either from the overdone lip injections or giving too much fellatio.

The lemmings in her group are always bashing and talking down about new money which is hilarious since they’re all barely scraping by and need rent assistance. New money is better than no money.

• Haha
Skin color shoes do make the legs look longer but it’s a terrible idea if you have large feet. How does this pastel monster not know this?

I really don't agree with body shaming Anna or anybody for that matter, but you would think that for someone who spends so much time and money on her looks she'd look better but doesn't
She has pillow face. If she knows so much about beauty, she would know filler sinks into the body before it dissolves and can take years to go away completely. Instead she gets more resulting in a droopy face. Nothing more elegant than a lack of research on her part.

Really? I don't think you have seen pics of Aija from her reality show or dancing days in Ibiza
If you can even call that dancing. Just swinging her arms, bouncing, and hair flips. I’ve seen strippers more elegant in comparison. lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha

deemah906

@maria99 She married for love & now she's the first black Marchioness.. her husband did cut his mother out of their lives because she said something about marrying a black woman.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Omg she really does read here and then retaliates. Why does she care ? If she’s soo busy creating her successful brand how does she have the time to even read Tattle. Come on girl who you kidding.
Honestly I am gobsmacked why does she care so much. If your going to be an influencer or in the public eye you have to be open to criticism. But surely that’s madness to retaliate at every thing we say. Very bizzare.
Her students definitely read these gossip threads so it's damage control/keeping her coffers full. Notice how her photo with her friend...has no photo of her friend LOL. This woman is such a liar.

Anybody knows what name she went under when she allegedly attended Norra Real? Haven't been able to find any record that fits her description under any name made public so far.

She’s saying how she doesn’t take many vacations but nearly every month she takes a break in Europe like London or Greece. I’m not complaining but I haven’t had an actually holiday in 2 years as I can’t afford it. So she actually goes on holiday more than the average person. Of course she can afford to switch off after she sells a few scam courses lol 😂 wonder what she does with all that money
It costs like 20 euros to fly from one European country to another during promotions (particularly now when many people can't or don't want to travel due to the pandemic). Nothing like North America where 1 hour flights can cost 200-300 dollars.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Anna added me as a friend a few years ago and can confirm she hasn’t promoted the new course. All dates line up so I actually do believe it’s real

I am intrigued, someone earlier in the threats mentioned Anna used to wear fake bags. Which bags were the ones that turned out to be fake?

Does anyone remember early on in her YouTube videos she said it’s more classy to buy bags that are not designer but rather of good quality? Now that she can afford designer bags she quickly changed her stance on this 🤣
Yes she also used to give us "hot tips" in the Jetsetbabe group about the Italian no-name bag stores her cheap boyfriend would take her to. Neither of them could afford real designer.

If anyone is interested in speaking to a journalist about Anna and her scam please inbox me. If you are a student, former associate, etc.

• Wow

Birdseed2

VIP Member
40 hours a week fasting nd still so chubby....must be too much cortisol from all the stress of living like the elite.

• Haha

Sasy24

This is what I love about our forum. That everyone feels free to express their thoughts without a filter. 👏 😊 We may not agree 100% all the time, but we respect each other’s comments.

I completely agree with everything you said, btw. I’ve observed the same.
I really love this group. because we all have positive energy, we learn from each other, we accept our different points of view.
And I admire that everyone participates in a pleasant atmosphere, we share, we laugh, and above all we give our time to share and read. Time and passion to fight fraudulent schemes, highlighting all the doubts and details in order to help vulnerable people to this kind of scam behavior.
Here we give more time and energy than Aija to prepare his bullshit- courses.

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
At this point I believe the screenshots are being uploaded in order for them to be deleted. There's no reason to keep using Mega as a host when there's Reddit, Google Drive and other services.

Yellowguccibag

Nope, my friend, fan of Anna, is serious
I don't beleive that for a second. While I"m not "high society", we do have a large circle of friends who are actual high society (we're all in teh same country club) and we hang out with them, and there's so many dos and donts and social media is such a touchy subject. Some of the younger teens have secret and private IGs so their mom won't get pissed because she doesn't want "weirdos" looking. Others will only use social media as a tool for their business, and let's be frank, it's not them doing it.

Here's the thing. I don't believe Anna's boyfriend provides her as much money as she claims. So she made all this money doing online scam school. Sure, if he's proud that she's brought in $1 mil in gross sales, I can see that. But what AFFLUENT MAN would be even wanting to allow the woman to degrade herself, show off her stuff online like this? As a hobby? Sure... As a payday? It's completely different than what Aija is trying to sell us.

Birdseed2

VIP Member
Lol you’re a completely new member and so far all your comments are questioning the validity of screenshots that some ladies were kind enough to share, saying they were undermining Anna and now you’re trying to say there’s no such thing as heritage in Europe (unlike supposedly North America, which everyone knows is more diverse on average than most European countries) and people can claim to be from wherever they want to be there, and implicitly trying to say we’re Nazis for sharing Anna’s heritage.

Is Aija Räty in the house? 🧐😆
Maybe its pohjatar from LSA thread.

• Haha

Buf728

This is most definitely the link
Ep 31 has Aija on thumbnail
I wonder what people in Sweden think of her becoming an elegance coach. It just makes me think, if say someone on the Only Way is Essex disappeared off to another country that spoke a different language, and then resurfaced years later under a new name and being elegant and lady like. I would find it laughable, tbh. Even if they had become a bit more put together and cultured, I still wouldn’t believe in a million years they were an expert on that stuff.

• Haha

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Or the only known performance artist amongst non-artists...
I remember reading in the news that they were accusing her of being a Satanist. It fits with the dark energy around Anna.

In one of her performances in Serbia the audience sexually assaulted her and cut her body, scraped it with thorns, and held a gun to her head. Yeahhh I'll pass on that particular artist. A bit "edgy" for me. I like my art not involving blood and violence.

• Wow
  • Sick

Renate123

let's start putting rat emojis in her comments

Has anyone noticed:

Her holidays are extremely basic, short hops in Europe. A flight from Switzerland to Greece can be had for like 50 pounds. She does not show her travel, no evidence she travels in business or first class, or even by private jet like most of the wealthy (and her jetsetbabe idols)

She never confirmed her engagement, correct me if I'm wrong, so she has plausible deniability now. She can say she didn't actually say she was ever engaged or married so when her man dumps her she can carry on because she never shows him. I bet she's on this holiday alone.
That! She never shows herself in the first / business class! It’s all just talk...

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
It doesn't make sense for someone from sweden to go malta and ibiza to do this. Wouldnt they get paid less?
She’s not a typical Swede. Most of them get at least one higher education degree because it’s basically free there (many go on to get their masters or even PhDs) and you also need at least a bachelors for most jobs there. Aija doesn’t seem to have any degree past maybe a high school diploma.