Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for clarifying.
@girlwhogotremovedlol Do you regret joining the Alist? would you still sign up if none of these had happened? I mean you're smart and there are tons of resources on YT for free. So many networking events, especially on meetup to meet people exactly in your area of interest, finance ,tech , etc.

Do you trust #AnnaBey?how do you analyze her personality?
Interesting.....what everyone else is thinking?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: someone just wanted to promote Alist about "Cool events"& " Amazing women" & consequence if someone promotes themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
by JetsetBabe / 75mo
//keep unread//hide

During my 6 week trip, I’ve had a short holiday romance. A romance that felt so intense, so mind blowing.
One of my problems before have been to never want to let go of anything that feels so great. A good example; temporary flings of this kind.
The person usually gets stuck in my mind, my emotional self and simply makes me get carried away to some form of dreamland. I start fantizing about “is this my future husband?”, “how will his surname sound together with my name?”, “I wonder how our kids will look like?”… You get me.

It’s almost embarrassing to admit, but whenever I have moments of passionate love affairs – the future wife looking for a man – gets awoken. God damnit. I hate it to be honest!
All I want is to be free, to rock’n’roll, to live life in the most adventurous manner possible, without any mind-fucks of this kind. These emotional obstacles, they make me totally handicapped – with one thing only in my mind – HIM.
No matter if he is that great or not. But if we’ve had passionate sex and great connection, it’s like he is my Johnny Depp, the Brad Pitt I’ve been looking for my entire life time.
Ughhh…

After I took almost a year of total celibacy (yepp, until my Bali adventures, it’s been 10 months since this girl got some action),
I realized a lot of things.
I finally understood;

• What type of man I really want
  • What type of man I really need
  • What type of treatment I believe I deserve
  • …And what assholes to avoid!
But there is one thing in me that has been the true reason why I’ve been avoiding men for such a long time – and it’s myself.

I can’t deal with any more of my energy being wasted. Not because it’s his fault, but because I get so carried away in whatever it is that we share together. I turn in to an emotional freak, even if I’m pretty good of hiding it – even if I become that ice queen who doesn’t seem to give a duck.
But in reality I give so many fucks.
So this celebacy has given me a lot of thinking to my issue. I’ve promised myself to grow stronger than my old self, and to stop this torture.
So when I met my Mr. Bali Romance, I was sure to get carried away on my pink, lovey-dovey clouds.
Maybe I did for a day or so, but as soon as I came back to planet earth I remembered what I had promised myself. – TO RELAX.
Which I did for the first time ever.

On our last day we had together I woke up feeling that I needed to try something new in life, so I spent most of the day doing things that were important for myself – not be around him like as if I was all devoted. I enjoyed being with myself to be honest. It gave me power, a feel of “you can do this – you don’t need to rush anything”.
So when we said our sad good bye’s, when we got in touch for the first time after – I understood it was time to let him go.
Let him go, not because I gave up our love story, but because I understood that this is exactly what needs to be done when you really like someone.
Let him go to the universe, to the big wild unknown. Let go and see what happens. Let destiny decide if your path’s will cross again.
Because if it won’t then you truly know that “this was just something temporary I needed in my life during that point of time”.

…And oh, to REALLY mean this in the core of my heart, that gave me some amazing power. To actually feel when you close a chapter, that you won’t obsess or stay hung up on this man, because you choose to let your life path take it’s natural course.
So I’m happy to announce that I’ve cured a small percentage in me that obsess about men. It’s a small step for humanity, but a big step for my personal emotional resources – cause honestly, I’m getting too old for this tit.
And to Mr. Bali Romance, wherever you are right now, wherever you will be one day – thank you for this wonderful memory shared with me. It might stop just right there, but it put a wonderful smile on my face for days, a smile a will remember.

So let’s close this chapter and see if it ever will get re-opened again. Honestly, it doesn’t really matter, because if he doesn’t open the right chapter I just know someone else will. Someone probably greater than him. So why be all control freak about it? Just relax and let go…

Thx for sharing these posts. It helps compare and contrast who she was back then to who she is now.

One thing’s clear. She’s always been so extreme (not very balanced), selfish & impatient (all about her personal immediate gratification) and emotionally unstable (very erratic.. the total opposite of anything graceful).

I honestly think she projects her insecurities, impatience, nervousness, onto the world and thinks that all women have these extreme emotional fluctuations like she does. It’s like, just chill the f*ck out!! No wonder she can’t keep people (men or women) around her for too long.

It also explains why she’s constantly obsessed with detoxing, getting away, clearing her mind, over analyzing through astrology etc. She’s not very stable and is constantly unhappy with her own self.. always wanting to start over, etc.

All in all, this is not someone who I’d want as part of my circle in real life because everything about her is always temporary.. shows that she’s not a very loyal person and lacks emotional intelligence/ maturity. She’s not even loyal to her own projects, is constantly abandoning one thing for another.

It’s interesting to observe her from afar.. I think that’s what many people in her real life do as well. They all seem to keep a distance.. because her energy is too restless & erratic to invite into their lives. Makes sense why she’s always alone.

Reactions: 25
I find it really bizarre and weird how she uses sex and the city as examples of how to flirt, date, network etc. She’s so juvenile and stuck in 2004. Anna needs to unwind and actually be herself not some new persona inspired by a TV character or insta influencer every couple of months. She’s been having therapy for years and years - just makes me think what has it helped with seeing as she’s taking on all these different personas and jumping from one thing to another all to escape one thing: HERSELF

Reactions: 22
I feel like she acts like a 15 year old who's poor and got a scolarship in a nicer school and tries very very hard to be accepted by the popular kids by faking who she really is, like those Disney movies.
Also, my godness, this woman had a lot of sex in her young years, i feel like half europe already knows her vagigi, kinda sad she thought that they would fall in love with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she would be so much happier as her true self - rustic, simple life with some jack-simpelton as a boyfriend who truly admires hers and watches netflix or even satc with her. And every friday night (and sometimes even saturday) they would drink and dance until 5 in the morning and have so much fun -(and f***s) - Everyone in simple-town would have been impressed with her fake chanels and worn out weitzman shoes. She would have kept writing and even one day make money as a blogger- and would not be so stressed out about her lies and fakes. She could have been the queen of simpelton-city- instead of this ehleghant joke. (It is not too late, Anna! Jack-Simpelton would love your vulgar posing and wouldn't mind no extensions and some wrinkles and extra pounds! Nor would we!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 597267
If I woke up to this, I’d be scared.

BTW what an interesting weekend that was here in Tattledom! It’s only a matter of time before Anna Bey becomes the next Anna Sorokin lol.
And also - I’ve seen this Netflix documentary (Money, Explained) and there was this segment about advance fee schemes and coaching schemes - Anna fits the description to a T! If you have the time (and haven’t seen it yet) I suggest you watch it.

Have a good week, ladies!
Sorry, I couldn't refrain.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
by JetsetBabe / 75mo
//keep unread//hide

During my 6 week trip, I’ve had a short holiday romance. A romance that felt so intense, so mind blowing.
One of my problems before have been to never want to let go of anything that feels so great. A good example; temporary flings of this kind.
The person usually gets stuck in my mind, my emotional self and simply makes me get carried away to some form of dreamland. I start fantizing about “is this my future husband?”, “how will his surname sound together with my name?”, “I wonder how our kids will look like?”… You get me.

It’s almost embarrassing to admit, but whenever I have moments of passionate love affairs – the future wife looking for a man – gets awoken. God damnit. I hate it to be honest!
All I want is to be free, to rock’n’roll, to live life in the most adventurous manner possible, without any mind-fucks of this kind. These emotional obstacles, they make me totally handicapped – with one thing only in my mind – HIM.
No matter if he is that great or not. But if we’ve had passionate sex and great connection, it’s like he is my Johnny Depp, the Brad Pitt I’ve been looking for my entire life time.
Ughhh…

After I took almost a year of total celibacy (yepp, until my Bali adventures, it’s been 10 months since this girl got some action),
I realized a lot of things.
I finally understood;

• What type of man I really want
  • What type of man I really need
  • What type of treatment I believe I deserve
  • …And what assholes to avoid!
But there is one thing in me that has been the true reason why I’ve been avoiding men for such a long time – and it’s myself.

I can’t deal with any more of my energy being wasted. Not because it’s his fault, but because I get so carried away in whatever it is that we share together. I turn in to an emotional freak, even if I’m pretty good of hiding it – even if I become that ice queen who doesn’t seem to give a duck.
But in reality I give so many fucks.
So this celebacy has given me a lot of thinking to my issue. I’ve promised myself to grow stronger than my old self, and to stop this torture.
So when I met my Mr. Bali Romance, I was sure to get carried away on my pink, lovey-dovey clouds.
Maybe I did for a day or so, but as soon as I came back to planet earth I remembered what I had promised myself. – TO RELAX.
Which I did for the first time ever.

On our last day we had together I woke up feeling that I needed to try something new in life, so I spent most of the day doing things that were important for myself – not be around him like as if I was all devoted. I enjoyed being with myself to be honest. It gave me power, a feel of “you can do this – you don’t need to rush anything”.
So when we said our sad good bye’s, when we got in touch for the first time after – I understood it was time to let him go.
Let him go, not because I gave up our love story, but because I understood that this is exactly what needs to be done when you really like someone.
Let him go to the universe, to the big wild unknown. Let go and see what happens. Let destiny decide if your path’s will cross again.
Because if it won’t then you truly know that “this was just something temporary I needed in my life during that point of time”.

…And oh, to REALLY mean this in the core of my heart, that gave me some amazing power. To actually feel when you close a chapter, that you won’t obsess or stay hung up on this man, because you choose to let your life path take it’s natural course.
So I’m happy to announce that I’ve cured a small percentage in me that obsess about men. It’s a small step for humanity, but a big step for my personal emotional resources – cause honestly, I’m getting too old for this tit.
And to Mr. Bali Romance, wherever you are right now, wherever you will be one day – thank you for this wonderful memory shared with me. It might stop just right there, but it put a wonderful smile on my face for days, a smile a will remember.

So let’s close this chapter and see if it ever will get re-opened again. Honestly, it doesn’t really matter, because if he doesn’t open the right chapter I just know someone else will. Someone probably greater than him. So why be all control freak about it? Just relax and let go…
My goodness! She manages to sound like a teenage that people would understandably avoid.

As some mentioned previously she sure lacks self confidence, with so much going on she’s yet to understand that we look our best when we exude genuine self confidence as translates into grace, without seeming arrogant. She has a lot to learn and analysing her writing is easier to understand her behaviour and the masculine energy which is her insecurities talking.

Thank you for enlightening us with your findings!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sorry, I couldn't refrain.
It's the second time she is doing a fake: Oh, I just woke up-thing. Please no more. Its cringy. Do you guys think she is drunk everytime she films - would explain her deranged facial expressions she cannot control-

Reactions: 9
It's the second time she is doing a fake: Oh, I just woke up-thing. Please no more. Its cringy. Do you guys think she is drunk everytime she films - would explain her deranged facial expressions she cannot control-
Even worse, I'm afraid she's sober 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do her minions realise she just took a solo trip, flew to another country WITHOUT HER HUSBAND for a whole week right after getting married? And spent her entire one day at the free hotel filming? Her life looks exhausting and joyless. It really shows in her pillow face and lips how unhealthy this all is.

Reactions: 24
What I find sad is that she says in her recent videos that the « jackpot » is to date/marry a rich/famous man. I find that thinking so immature, like something i thought when I was in my early 20. In my 30, I think that the jackpot is to date/marry a man with with whom I have a deep emotionnal connection, that listen to me, take care of me and love me for who I am. That is my definition of jackpot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you guys think she's actually making the money we calculated she's making?

She doesn't seem great with money, but she still cheaps out on stuff. Her whole life is about keeping up with the Andres' but if she was making the money we think she's making ($600k in a few weeks), wouldn't she up her spending habits in order to seem (and feel) more affluent? That's what most people who are bad with money do (Middle class people who want to flex).

Wouldn't she finally buy a real Chanel bag or an up to date Hermes coat? Or does she just take a different approach to things, cheaping out on multiple vacations so she seems like a jet setter which has more value/affluence to an audience. Maybe the fakes are enough because she's given up on trying to impress real affluent people and they do the job in fooling her audience.

Maybe she didn't want to the Grand Prix because she couldn't afford it, socializing with real people would be too difficult for her, and she doesn't want to face Lauren who is merely cordial to her.

(Side note: I remember in the Lauren interview when Lauren said she was living in Monaco, Anna was like, "Isn't it boring over there? Now Anna is stuck in Geneva bored out of her mind. At least Lauren leaves her house and has places to take beautiful pictures).

Instead, Anna ran off to a trail in Greece without signal to "detox" so she wouldn't have to see other people having a good time, only having to socialize with a mute horse. Staying at a 3 star hotel in the process.

Reactions: 17
I think that the jackpot is to date/marry a man with with whom I have a deep emotionnal connection, that listen to me, take care of me and love me for who I am.
Yes, I agree with this as I'm approaching early 20 myself. but for aija, that kind of relationship means that you are a low value woman. smh

Reactions: 7
Thanks for clarifying.
@girlwhogotremovedlol Do you regret joining the Alist? would you still sign up if none of these had happened? I mean you're smart and there are tons of resources on YT for free. So many networking events, especially on meetup to meet people exactly in your area of interest, finance ,tech , etc.

Do you trust #AnnaBey?how do you analyze her personality?
Thank you for calling me smart, that is very kind!

So I am glad that I met 4 women who I think I will keep in touch with forever, I would not have met them otherwise. But I do regret joining because this situation happened.
What I feel weird about is that someone with such a large YouTube platform is able to do this to someone who has respected and supported the content she taught; I actually was one of the people who took the time to give her my personal Google contact to try and recover her YouTube channel when it was hacked - they have this in their records. It has definitely given me a reason to step back and reevaluate the people I support virtually. Personally I did not know tattle before this and I am now trying to learn more about other creators I supported. I attached the supporting proof for the YouTube hack help. I believe that someone who does something like that deserves more respect than I received from this situation; at least being asked my side of the story, and listening to the many women who reached out to me who attended and loved my events.

I definitely use the free resources on YouTube, I go to a few networking events virtually lately, and I have some to talk to through work/mentorships! It is just more difficult to find girls my age who are doing similar things as me - or aspiring to. (I do not mean to say that I am doing anything impressive, just that I do not see many girls in the exact career path as me :)
I needed to make friends more than anything else at this point because I was struggling and I needed a new set of people to interact with, and I did get that. Luckily I am able to keep in contact!

If none of this had happened with me, I doubt that someone else wouldn't have been removed, so no I would not sign up again. Allegedly I ended up being the model black sheep that they seem to be using - "Don't be like that girl and do that" even though it was proved to be harmless and helpful because women are reaching out to me on all my other platforms because they realized I disappeared from the app. They remembered me and have questions about the finance event topics and want to keep in touch.

Finally, I do not trust this person anymore- someone feels the need to censor other women out of insecurity - even if they are a teenager who poses no threat to their business.

An update from the inside is that I heard allegedly that they are posting lots of "gentle reminders" about what not to do, mostly related to things from my event. My friend said that I was told one reason for being kicked out but are implying with these reminders that it was a simple breach of the rules- which is very different than what I was told. Allegedly they still have a career and finance tab to categorize forum posts. I do not know how they can have a career and finance category and expect that it will not be educational in any way lol. Even sharing a book recommendation is educational.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Do you guys think she's actually making the money we calculated she's making?

She doesn't seem great with money, but she still cheaps out on stuff. Her whole life is about keeping up with the Andres' but if she was making the money we think she's making ($600k in a few weeks), wouldn't she up her spending habits in order to seem (and feel) more affluent? That's what most people who are bad with money do (Middle class people who want to flex).

Wouldn't she finally buy a real Chanel bag or an up to date Hermes coat? Or does she just take a different approach to things, cheaping out on multiple vacations so she seems like a jet setter which has more value/affluence to an audience. Maybe the fakes are enough because she's given up on trying to impress real affluent people and they do the job in fooling her audience.

Maybe she didn't want to the Grand Prix because she couldn't afford it, socializing with real people would be too difficult for her, and she doesn't want to face Lauren who is merely cordial to her.
No matter how much she makes all the money doesn’t go to her personally but to her business. She must draw a monthly salary that has been put in the budget of the company. She must have lots of running costs like the salaries of the people who work for her, accountants and taxes. Let’s no forget her new office (monthly rent, cleaning service, refurbishing). I don’t think she personally makes much money.

Reactions: 18
What I find sad is that she says in her recent videos that the « jackpot » is to date/marry a rich/famous man. I find that thinking so immature, like something i thought when I was in my early 20. In my 30, I think that the jackpot is to date/marry a man with with whom I have a deep emotionnal connection, that listen to me, take care of me and love me for who I am. That is my definition of jackpot.

I agree and I don’t think Aija has ever experienced real love so she doesn’t value it.
She describes her previous relationships and encounters with men as transactional or that she gets severely emotionally obsessed and attached and the man always leaves and doesn’t give a tit about her/cheats on her.
And the pattern continues with her now “husband” who never spends time with her and sleeps in a different apartment, her lonely solo trips etc.
She has a very immature mindset when it comes to men.

Thank you for calling me smart, that is very kind!

So I am glad that I met 4 women who I think I will keep in touch with forever, I would not have met them otherwise. But I do regret joining because this situation happened.
What I feel weird about is that someone with such a large YouTube platform is able to do this to someone who has respected and supported the content she taught; I actually was one of the people who took the time to give her my personal Google contact to try and recover her YouTube channel when it was hacked - they have this in their records. It has definitely given me a reason to step back and reevaluate the people I support virtually. Personally I did not know tattle before this and I am now trying to learn more about other creators I supported. I attached the supporting proof for the YouTube hack help. I believe that someone who does something like that deserves more respect than I received from this situation; at least being asked my side of the story, and listening to the many women who reached out to me who attended and loved my events.

I definitely use the free resources on YouTube, I go to a few networking events virtually lately, and I have some to talk to through work/mentorships! It is just more difficult to find girls my age who are doing similar things as me - or aspiring to. (I do not mean to say that I am doing anything impressive, just that I do not see many girls in the exact career path as me :)
I needed to make friends more than anything else at this point because I was struggling and I needed a new set of people to interact with, and I did get that. Luckily I am able to keep in contact!

If none of this had happened with me, I doubt that someone else wouldn't have been removed, so no I would not sign up again. Allegedly I ended up being the model black sheep that they seem to be using - "Don't be like that girl and do that" even though it was proved to be harmless and helpful because women are reaching out to me on all my other platforms because they realized I disappeared from the app. They remembered me and have questions about the finance event topics and want to keep in touch.

Finally, I do not trust this person anymore- someone feels the need to censor other women out of insecurity - even if they are a teenager who poses no threat to their business.

An update from the inside is that I heard allegedly that they are posting lots of "gentle reminders" about what not to do, mostly related to things from my event. My friend said that I was told one reason for being kicked out but are implying with these reminders that it was a simple breach of the rules- which is very different than what I was told. Allegedly they still have a career and finance tab to categorize forum posts. I do not know how they can have a career and finance category and expect that it will not be educational in any way lol. Even sharing a book recommendation is educational.
I have to laugh. Anna has a history of this. She takes from you, then she turns around and stabs you in the back. Similar to my own and many others' experience with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I find it really bizarre and weird how she uses sex and the city as examples of how to flirt, date, network etc. She’s so juvenile and stuck in 2004. Anna needs to unwind and actually be herself not some new persona inspired by a TV character or insta influencer every couple of months. She’s been having therapy for years and years - just makes me think what has it helped with seeing as she’s taking on all these different personas and jumping from one thing to another all to escape one thing: HERSELF
Sex and the city is coming back soon that's why. She is hoping the hype of sex and the city will go up again and when people are going to search for it they might find her videos. She is very desperate for views since she has nothing to talk about anymore and isn't the best when it comes to find new idea. We all know she only know how to copy others instead of doing things her own way.

Reactions: 12
Sex and the city is coming back soon that's why. She is hoping the hype of sex and the city will go up again and when people are going to search for it they might find her videos. She is very desperate for views since she has nothing to talk about anymore and isn't the best when it comes to find new idea. We all know she only know how to copy others instead of doing things her own way.
In the coming months expect new members to join Tattle to cry about how they had their ideas stolen by Anna because they shared them on the app. She's a vulture who has no idea how to give back, only take.

• Heart
I have to laugh. Anna has a history of this. She takes from you, then she turns around and stabs you in the back. Similar to my own and many others' experience with her.
Exactly! I don't want to reveal my friend's identity by sharing too much detail but she kindly gave Anna some very valuable business information, only to be blocked later.
@girlwhogotremovedlol can you just confirm to us that you're blocked on Messenger already? ;)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.