Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An elegant turban or hijab maybe!

Even their choice of font looks cheap.

My goodness, I'm having second hand embarrasment. How the heck she labels herself as affluent while making it so easy for everyone to see how average she is? It's like she's completely forgotten how to fake it. What exactly is going on in her life to make her downgrade so badly compared to her London days? I simply don't understand also considering the huge income she has had with her courses. Have taxes taken most of it? Or maybe she gives 50% of the whole profit to her husband? Still it doesn't make any sense at all. Or maybe she has always cut corners and I also fell for the lie.
Well, at least it's good to know that even average people can sort of "make it work" in Geneve.

Reactions: 11
What huge income? She’s barely had 300 students this course according to the “little birdies”. That’s 300k. Idk wats the tax rate for her but she will have a salary like a managements level or senior manager. Not huge income at all.
I don’t believe anymore that she sold 1000 courses the first time.

I discovered her videos on YouTube and quickly became disillusioned, I started to wonder how someone so 'affluent' didn't really seem to do...much? Nothing around culture, no galleries, museums, exhibitions etc. Whenever she travelled it was just beach after beach. When I looked a bit further I couldn't believe all this information I found through tattle. The biggest problem I have is her charging young girls for her courses, its unbelievable, also how much she contradicts her own advice. I was so shocked to discover her videos were filmed in posh hotels. I think she's exhausted from all the pretence, I would be!

Reactions: 21
What huge income? She’s barely had 300 students this course according to the “little birdies”. That’s 300k. Idk wats the tax rate for her but she will have a salary like a managements level or senior manager. Not huge income at all.
For someone who never had that amount of money before, it is a sudden huge income. So much so that she's been struggling to make the same amount again. The way she promoted SOTEW shows she wanted to beat the same numbers of whatever era that happened to be the most profitable. She failed, yes, what's been reflecting in her way of life and also to her despair on losing her precious YT channel.

Reactions: 12
For someone who never had that amount of money before, it is a sudden huge income. So much so that she's been struggling to make the same amount again. The way she promoted SOTEW shows she wanted to beat the same numbers of whatever era that happened to be the most profitable. She failed, yes, what's been reflecting in her way of life and also to her despair on losing her precious YT channel.
Yes very true. Infact I am thinking that she changed to networking because she couldn’t beat the numbers on her first course. Now she think she can using networking but I bet shes going to try to do more subscriptions based products.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes very true. Infact I am thinking that she changed to networking because she couldn’t beat the numbers on her first course. Now she think she can using networking but I shes going to try to do more subscriptions based products.
But I've seen her own followers recently implying on YT to join whatever platform available to chitchat and network with each other, since they think they share the same goals and levels. It might be her trying to tease people, so I'm not sure. Either way "Networking" seems to be quite of a restricted niche. There is not much to develop. It's opposite to matters like Fashion, Etiquette, Manners, Femininity, Travelling... These are almost endless topics to work with without needing much to rely on creative skills. It's gonna be interesting to watch her once again "teaching" something she doesn't master.

"This Is Why You’re Still In The Same Place As You Were Last Year"

Hmm... Pandemic?
She still blogs the same way.

"Once I took action & I got my momentum going, I could not remember how my life was before. Now, I know I could never go back to the person I was back then. It was worth facing my demons, and feeling uncomfortable at times, because life has got so much more meaning now."

- Funny how she says she no longer remembers how her life "was" before but knows damn well how to use her trashy past to get money from naive women.
- How could you never go back to the person you were, Aija, when you've never changed? 16 threads here prove that. :LOL:
- Yeah, such a meaningful life now having only one woman who's brave or foolish enough to have you around, hugging trees, eating poorly, dressing terribly, don't even know how to acessorize, how to make a simple coffee... Quite meaningful.
Lmao exactly my thought the only thing she improved is her branding and even in that she failed because she just doesn't want to invest in it. Her logo is not even hers someone in this forum find the same on a website like Etsy if I remember well. The blog in itself the pictures she use to illustrate her says are low quality, the font she use to write is low quality. Her writing skills is low quality too, looks like a teenager's blog.
The only thing that came out quite nice is few picture with a photographer with the 2 decent looking model but even the sofa she is sitting on looks as old as her. Im French and if she thinks it looks French old money, it just don't. It just give as "tired" and "used" as her vibe.
As always the little money she spend on content she is going to reuse it and milk it as much as she can which until we are sick of it, again, give me a low quality, being very tight vibe. She doesn't give me "affluent" "elite" "generous" "happy" "content of her life" vibes.
She always say "invest in yourself" but she doesn't even invest in herself this is how much she believe in herself. She only buy clothes on sale, she use a crappy platform to do her blog and so on. She doesn't even do what she preach and she just end up looking like an imposter (plus other things we are here to reveal cheers to us! ❤🥂).
We always say your home is a reflection of who you are. Looking at her choice it looks like she is stuck in the year 2000. Her chavy/Stripper Ibiza vibe came out with this birdcage chair she show off in her video and little table to match with. It's just not classy. No affluent people would buy something like that, not even "nouveau rich" only classless but most of all lost people still looking of their own identity. And she is supposedly the one guiding other woman ? The blind leading the blind literally 😂😂
She try to portray a certain image of herself (photoshoot, old sofa, four season hotel) but the problem with portraying something you are not is that its very exhausting. Look at her always complaining on a daily to say that she is knock out, tired etc. because its just not natural. Its a constant acting and she is not even good at it lmao Deep down she knows her worth and who she is for real and it will always come back to bite her in the ... (classless bird chair, chavy furniture, crappy make up and curls etc.).
Now the last step of her downgrade even her videos looks as low quality as her. The decor of her home gives me cheap vibes because her personal style and taste is not existent and cheap. Also the content...SATC review? This is her way to reinvent herself? This is the healthy Anna? 🥲 we already knew she isn't very inspired and doesn't have idea on her own but common...its just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think for her the lie and charade has gone on for so long, she doesn't know how to get out of it. Geneva ultimately isn't really that much of an exciting city, but Switzerland gives off vibes off richness, so saying Geneva makes her look rich to the girls from around the world that follow her.
Especially women who maybe haven't always had access to good education or they are from a poorer country, her message seems so easy, take my course, become a Hugh value woman and the man will come and sweep you off your feet.
Unfortunately it's not like that, very few women get super lucky to marry a super rich man, and for the ones that do, there's always women in the background of their men's lives looking to take the place!
And now with these threads gaining pace, more people can begin to see how fake these IG influencers actually are and see through the charades.
Its really sad that Anna made a big fuss about getting married, yet continued to work non stop throughout the first weeks of the wedding, yet if she really was with a billionaire, they would take a few weeks to enjoy each other and the first few months of married life.

Reactions: 18
My goodness, I'm having second hand embarrasment. How the heck she labels herself as affluent while making it so easy for everyone to see how average she is? It's like she's completely forgotten how to fake it. What exactly is going on in her life to make her downgrade so badly compared to her London days? I simply don't understand also considering the huge income she has had with her courses. Have taxes taken most of it? Or maybe she gives 50% of the whole profit to her husband? Still it doesn't make any sense at all. Or maybe she has always cut corners and I also fell for the lie.
Well, at least it's good to know that even average people can sort of "make it work" in Geneve.
I also just don't understand why she's failing so miserably to fake it in Geneva. She was pretty good at it in London (at least on a surface level). It's like she has even made peace with it and just stopped trying. Her home décor in her London apartment was simple, muted and I would even say tasteful, at least no silver cages and awful vases.
I think her choice of the hair salon may be tied with it having Russian Slavic hair extensions. She has said it more than once that she always goes to salons with Eastern European staff. And of course, also the amicable prices are playing a role in her decision. And here we come back to the question: What happened since her London days? Because then she was going to places which I believe were much more expensive than this.
For someone who's talking so much about levelling up, she's certainly doing the opposite.
Also one more point on the deleted live with Carmen: When Carmen says that she couldn't be with an average joe, Anna says that she's not obsessed with numbers. If a guy is, let's say, earning 200K a year and can provide the lifestyle she wants, it's fine for her. Carmen insisted though that it wouldn't be enough for her. The look on Anna's face told it all. It was very revealing, I think that's exactly the amount her now husband may be earning. Did she really think that no one will ever find out the identity of her partner? How was he okay with her going around and telling everyone that he's a millionaire?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I also just don't understand why she's failing so miserably to fake it in Geneva. She was pretty good at it in London (at least on a surface level). It's like she has even made peace with it and just stopped trying. Her home décor in her London apartment was simple, muted and I would even say tasteful, at least no silver cages and awful vases.
Also one more point on the deleted live with Carmen: When Carmen says that she couldn't be with an average joe, Anna says that she's not obsessed with numbers. If a guy is, let's say, earning 200K a year and can provide the lifestyle she wants, it's fine for her. Carmen insisted though that it wouldn't be enough for her. The look on Anna's face told it all. It was very revealing, I think that's exactly the amount her now husband may be earning. Did she really think that no one will ever find out the identity of her partner? How was he okay with her going around and telling everyone that he's a millionaire?
I think when she was in London, she wasn’t deep into her scam yet nor was she obsessed with “branding” herself a certain way nor was she managing all these IG accounts behind the scenes. She was living her life, dating around, sharing her ups and downs, and working on her first course on the side.

Fast forward to Geneva and the launching of the new course plus constantly plugging holes in her sinking ship (aka damage control).. launching the podcast, keeping up the relationship/ marriage charade, etc... not to mention her physical upkeep (which has gotten pushed to the back burner).. and one can see that she’s barely holding it together. This is why those walks in the forest are so “soothing” to her.. because she’s literally always running on empty and close to being burnt out. I guess that’s her karma.

Reactions: 15
Agree with what you're saying but why all this insistence of her getting a university degree? I do have a Master's degree and other certifications as well but not everyone is suitable for university life and having a degree doesn't guarantee success.
me too, I have an university degree plus international certifications through job. A degree can get you in but it's not enough to stay. Not even on top. Time's are changing, one needs to keep up, especially in 'digital' marketing, I presume.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As I live not far from Geneva I can say that you can’t fake glamorous life here. Maybe it is possible in London, I don’t know but here there are rich people, really rich (like families Pictet, Boucheron, Rotchfield...) and they don’t accept easily new people in their cercles. Switzerland is pretty traditional and there is no place for ex dancers with them. On the other side everything is so expensive that you can’t afford luxury life , you can rent a boat for a day but not buy one if you’re average.you can go to 4 seasons from time to time but not buy a house next to Michael Schumaher if you work as a project manager or sell scum to poor women... I think that Aija couldn’t know it and that she is really unhappy about her decision to move in Switzerland . When I came for the first time in Geneva I felt so poor 😅 (we were like middle classe in France) . I think that she will move from Geneva because she can’t be who she pretends to be .with her incomes she could be fake jetset in some other countries (Eastern Europe 😅), but here she’s just anonyme rat...

Ah there is also a fact that in London she had a scam business AND (maybe) several men who gave her access to some places and more money to spend. As she moved with one man she lost that privilege and has to work ... « work » I mean 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I see this a lot - one day a woman’s face can change and straight Ish hair will not suit it. You have to go wavy.

the face looks too big for the hair.

her hair is wispy, it needs body to suit the face.

Reactions: 6
This whole salon debacle reminds me of this woman I know. Had it all by getting pregnant by some up and coming guy (he wasn’t). Provided for her but you can’t make a hoe a housewife. She cheated on her goose for so long but the cuck tolerated it. Finally left when their last kid was 18 or she was either caught. I see her and her skanky daughter shopping in sale section at thrift stores. Goes to cheap salon so now and gets groupon Botox. The daughter at clubs everyday trying to find a man. Mother is in the background.

Aija too should’ve followed the same path. At least she’d have some alimony like this woman.

I see this a lot - one day a woman’s face can change and straight Ish hair will not suit it. You have to go wavy.

the face looks too big for the hair.

her hair is wispy, it needs body to suit the face.
Aija should get bangs. Would save money on cheap Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you @Birdseed2 for setting up the Google Drive and saving all of her deleted YT videos!! 👏👏

I watched one of her old videos and wanted to share her resume, per her own recollection/ account.

These are the jobs Anna has had:

1. Worked at a stable (poop cleaner) 🐴💩
2. Waitress
3. Sales girl - I wonder what she was selling?? :m
4. Web designer 🧐😆
5. Caretaker for people w/ handicap (👏 that’s actually admirable, 2 points for this one)
6. ‘Animator in a hotel’ 🤔🤭 What does this even mean??
7. Customer support agent for online poker
8. Marketing manager :geek: ...mmmkay👌
9. Acquisition executive (wow, girl! You’re super smart) 😂

I wonder why she deleted this video? Nothing wrong with having a ton of jobs... but doesn’t she claim to have 15 yrs experience with “high-society”? Not to mention she was probably fired from at least half of these. Overall, sounds more like a very average and basic background. Again, nothing wrong with that but she’s constantly misrepresenting herself. So important to be aware of this!

100% guarantee that she’ll bring this up in her next podcast or Tattle press conference. 🙄 So slimy. 🐍
Regardless of if you are a fan or a minion you have to wonder why a legitimate person would delete whole swathes of their former posts from the internet?

Reactions: 13
Has she never heard of TMI? Anna I really did not need to know that your 🍑 is lacking 🤢
I guess this means that she reads Tattle and has taken our "you don't have an hourglass figure" comments under constructive criticism. But yeah...
How to be elegant by Anna Bey 101: tell your followers that you need to artificially increase the size and improve the shape of your 🍑

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
As I live not far from Geneva I can say that you can’t fake glamorous life here. Maybe it is possible in London, I don’t know but here there are rich people, really rich (like families Pictet, Boucheron, Rotchfield...) and they don’t accept easily new people in their cercles. Switzerland is pretty traditional and there is no place for ex dancers with them. On the other side everything is so expensive that you can’t afford luxury life , you can rent a boat for a day but not buy one if you’re average.you can go to 4 seasons from time to time but not buy a house next to Michael Schumaher if you work as a project manager or sell scum to poor women... I think that Aija couldn’t know it and that she is really unhappy about her decision to move in Switzerland . When I came for the first time in Geneva I felt so poor 😅 (we were like middle classe in France) . I think that she will move from Geneva because she can’t be who she pretends to be .with her incomes she could be fake jetset in some other countries (Eastern Europe 😅), but here she’s just anonyme rat...

Ah there is also a fact that in London she had a scam business AND (maybe) several men who gave her access to some places and more money to spend. As she moved with one man she lost that privilege and has to work ... « work » I mean 😂

London is a busy, crowded city - of course, there is the family privacy you're talking about, but many well-off people mingle in all kinds of places. I personally liked that it's easy to disappear in the crowd, nobody cares and everyone's doing their own thing.

Now, Anna lived in a central location, which means you really have to be blind not to find a rich place there - every second club or restaurant you go to is full of potentially important (in her eyes) people. And it's a lot of places, crowds move fast, so it's really easy to pretend that you're just there working in a hotel lobby for a few hours while you're in the area for a meeting, or just having one drink at the bar before you go to the theater, etc.

Geneva I believe is much more subtle, you have to know the people and where they gather, and obviously, a lot of times these are locations you won't find online on socialite's gossip sites or online.

Another comment about marriage: I think this is to save her face. As someone said earlier, yes, it might limit her options now but remember the video where she said she would leave if a partner treated her badly? Read: she'd leave if a better opportunity came along, too. For her, it's really better to be married at 35 and have a wife's status than risk being seen as a single 35 y o alleged ex escort. Trust me, especially with a Russian mother - there's probably a stigma drilled since childhood that she better not be an old maid.

Has she never heard of TMI? Anna I really did not need to know that your 🍑 is lacking 🤢
I guess this means that she reads Tattle and has taken our "you don't have an hourglass figure" comments under constructive criticism. But yeah...
How to be elegant by Anna Bey 101: tell your followers that you need to artificially increase the size and improve the shape of your 🍑
Lol so lazy. Not that I love working out, far from it, but at least I try to take the stairs and walk more so I can train my muscles in a lazy way :D

Reactions: 14
yep, seen the students from the comments alone max 150, and I am being very generous! with second sales she probably got another 50. let's say even a 100 extra. She hasn't reached 300k.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.