Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what excuse she’s gonna come with this time.
i can easy predict it, she will tell us she so busy could not appear 💒

I wonder how long before Bassam deletes his Twitter account??

Btw, why would he misspell his own last name?? 🤔 I thought it was FERES, per his IG account.

View attachment 482625

View attachment 482626

Spelled his last name differently on IG.

View attachment 482627
i think, and almost sure, she is faking him also.
she is too much in deep fake life, so this man is part of her fake life.

i have seen all her videos, and still have no idea what a business she has.
all the time she admits, she has business an is very busy etc.
come on
if this online platform is her main business. she has not time for it?

so, the question is, what is she doing for luife?
:dd

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long before Bassam deletes his Twitter account??

Btw, why would he misspell his own last name?? 🤔 I thought it was FERES, per his IG account.

View attachment 482625

View attachment 482626

Spelled his last name differently on IG.

View attachment 482627
All this has confirmed a real serious man with a career cannot afford to be associated with Anna/Aija/whatever name she uses next.

Wonder how she spins this thread to her mother and her associates. Lina especially is smart so I can't wait till she turns on her. Lina has 1000 photos in her phone that would expose the Rat lol. Probably text messages from her begging for Lina to buy her any Hermes bag available, photos of drunken inelegant dancing in her house, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
All this has confirmed a real serious man with a career cannot afford to be associated with Anna/Aija/whatever name she uses next.

Wonder how she spins this thread to her mother and her associates. Lina especially is smart so I can't wait till she turns on her. Lina has 1000 photos in her phone that would expose the Rat lol. Probably text messages from her begging for Lina to buy her any Hermes bag available, photos of drunken inelegant dancing in her house, etc.
When you put it like this.... LH defending AB is very questionable. Why indirectly help someone to help create their fraud?
She should be more careful of people like Cedric.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
My possible suggestion for new thread title: "Anna Bey, School of Affluence: why buying followers, emergency rebranding, fake PR, stealing content from unsuspecting job applicants and faking an affluent lifestyle is easier that getting them when you can't be bothered trying"

Good for you, Bassam! Much better! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i can easy predict it, she will tell us she so busy could not appear 💒

i think, and almost sure, she is faking him also.
she is too much in deep fake life, so this man is part of her fake life.

i have seen all her videos, and still have no idea what a business she has.
all the time she admits, she has business an is very busy etc.
come on
if this online platform is her main business. she has not time for it?

so, the question is, what is she doing for luife?
:dd
Probably binging on Netflix while liking/deleting comments on her phone. Since she occasionally recommends her must-watch list of tv series & documentaries for her minions.

Reactions: 5
I remember reading on something on a Facebook group when she got 'engaged'. Some ladies there were saying that she was forced to retire the jetsetbabe because of Joe's work.

I don't know if this is true, but I am just comparing that situation with the way everyone is behaving now (BTF, Karim, no trace of Anna).

Perhaps they assume that if they disappear, we will eventually get bored and get over them. Not gonna happen though.

Edit 1.

In the meantime, she is trying to milk her 'marriage' as much as possible, went from private to sending pictures with Joe to her entire database.
Screenshot_2021-03-15-14-04-59-380_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I remember reading on something on a Facebook group when she got 'engaged'. Some ladies there were saying that she was forced to retire the jetsetbabe because of Joe's work.

I don't know if this is true, but I am just comparing that situation with the way everyone is behaving now (BTF, Karim, no trace of Anna).

Perhaps they assume that if they disappear, we will eventually get bored and get over them. Not gonna happen though.

Edit 1.

In the meantime, she is trying to milk her 'marriage' as much as possible, went from private to sending pictures with Joe to her entire database. View attachment 483047
She realised the only posts that give her likes or attention is from her man. It’s rather hilarious that she has more than a quarter million followers, but only gets over 20 000 likes if it has to do with her shady relationship
#SillyHaggardAnna #NoMoneyBagJoe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New age bullsh$t always leads to trouble.
This. Whatever that might had happened, Aija's perfect 😖 astro date worked as wonder, no doubt.
New age, astro, tarot cards, with a bunch of lies as 🍒 on the top, people doing against God get in trouble after trouble.

My possible suggestion for new thread title: "Anna Bey, School of Affluence: why buying followers, emergency rebranding, fake PR, stealing content from unsuspecting job applicants and faking an affluent lifestyle is easier that getting them when you can't be bothered trying"

Good for you, Bassam! Much better! (y)
Great job with title. Suggestion

For SEO,

Anna Bey Age, School of Affluence: why Anna went silent, stole content, bought followers & emergency rebranding

This. Whatever that might had happened, Aija's perfect 😖 astro date worked as wonder, no doubt.
New age, astro, tarot cards, with a bunch of lies as 🍒 on the top, people doing against God get in trouble after trouble.
Anna Banana Scamma’s hair brained astrology date worked more for us on Tattle than for her. Or should we say hair extensions brained astrology date. New age stupidity, if it benefits anyone, only benefits your enemies. If Anna Bey found logic or Jesus she would be better off. She would figure to quit while she is ahead and stop scamming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Edit 1.

In the meantime, she is trying to milk her 'marriage' as much as possible, went from private to sending pictures with Joe to her entire database. View attachment 483047
What a load of rubbish.

You don’t “network” into a rich crowd.

You cannot go and join say a conference of bankers if you are a nobody (no education and not from that world). Also, they will see you coming.

They can spot a financial predator from a mile.

She is sending clueless girls to places where they will waste money and a grieve nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"Affluent people don't blend with the general masses."

Speaking geographically, there are affluent people from "less developed countries" that go to "more developed countries" and use public transportation. :LOL:
She knows :poop:.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Edit 1.

She's never even met his coworkers 😂

Never been invited to dinner at the boss's house. Never been to a charity event with a $50k table. No high society anywhere, but wants to tell US how to enter it?

• Haha

Never been invited to dinner at the boss's house. Never been to a charity event with a $50k table. No high society anywhere, but wants to tell US how to enter it?
Bet ya she didn't even get a "wedding gift" from the boss, not even a "Zoom call". :LOL:

• Haha
What a load of rubbish.

You don’t “network” into a rich crowd.

You cannot go and join say a conference of bankers if you are a nobody (no education and not from that world). Also, they will see you coming.

They can spot a financial predator from a mile.

She is sending clueless girls to places where they will waste money and a grieve nothing.

Oh, but that's exactly what she would suggest - going to the conferences (even if you're clueless about the subject), getting there for free by volunteering and chatting with keynote speakers (men) pretending your passionate and want to learn about the subject. And her students followed :( I recall in the JSB group there was a lady (19 or very early 20s, so not even graduated with a degree yet) who documented all her strategy of how she got into an oil and gas investor conference in Texas. Freestyling! That's the word Anna used to love and throw left and right.

Reactions: 11

She has met Bassem. And maybe even met Bassem’s D. Based on how that went I bet the wives of the other bankers do not want Anna’s claws anywhere near their men.

• Haha
"Affluent people don't blend with the general masses."

Speaking geographically, there are affluent people from "less developed countries" that go to "more developed countries" and use public transportation. :LOL:
She knows :poop:.
In fact, truly affluent people blend really well with the general masses, because they protect their assets and privacy ;) She's just talking about the flashy affluent people on Instagram. Remember those Rich Kids of London, Dubai, America, etc pages on Instagram? She used to study those a lot, so naturally, it formed her perception of affluence.

instead of sending them to a uni/college bench

I bet the wives of the other bankers do not want Anna’s claws anywhere near their men.
Quiet right
I can imagine their first questions
-what do you do for a living?
- teach poor creatures how to secure their bags :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
We zip through threads fast. We should include “Anna Bey age” and “Anna Bey silent” in the next one to SEO it.

Reactions: 3
Oh, but that's exactly what she would suggest - going to the conferences (even if you're clueless about the subject), getting there for free by volunteering and chatting with keynote speakers (men) pretending your passionate and want to learn about the subject. And her students followed :( I recall in the JSB group there was a lady (19 or very early 20s, so not even graduated with a degree yet) who documented all her strategy of how she got into an oil and gas investor conference in Texas. Freestyling! That's the word Anna used to love and throw left and right.
This is the worst strategy ever.

All you talk about at these conferences is work stuff. Why would a man risk his professional reputation by hooking up with an attendee that sticks out like a sore thumb.

If they want to meet women whilst in conferences, they use various apps to meet them OUTSIDE the conference.
You don’t hookup there - it’s a professional environment and even the worst men would not risk that.

If she had a real job/education/ literacy - she would learn that.

This is the worst advice ever.

This idea of the clueless “pretty” girl turning up to an educated professional conference is absurd.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.