Anna Bey #14 topless dancer, wedding, average husband, poor hummus, not affluent or elite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lol OG Rat, that's so on point. I totally agree. And that basically means Aija is virtually hopeless. It's already almost a DNA thing :ROFLMAO:
Anyone related Aija is under our suspicion radar. Mama Erin shouldn't get a pass.

Anna looks juvenile & powerless.

She’s online liking other people’s posts (rooting her mom on from the sidelines) but is too lazy & cowardly to post content of her own to address us?!?

She’s the type of “friend” that wants you to suffer on her behalf/ defending her/ damaging your personal reputation for her INSTEAD of her saying: “NO, guys. Let ME DEAL/ HANDLE my own sh*t.”

At least if she showed some maturity with handling her business, MAYBE I could have a shred of respect for her. BUT NO! This woman wants everyone else to get dirty and involved in the classless/ disgusting mess she’s created for herself.

THIS is who she really is. Cowardly, side-stepping, manipulative RAT!
Maybe Aija took our hints and decided to go MIA to make it seem as if she is too busy enjoying life as an affluent married woman, to be hustling for her business.

Good Mrs. Hallit! Although I do hope you are resting, and not taking this time to clean the stains off the couch, where Bassam spilled wine and..............other stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Anna finally resurfaces, it’s going to be all about: “Poor me, my health issues have made it very difficult for me to do normal everyday tasks, blah blah blah”... (MEANWHILE, she’s still ‘hosted’ some people yesterday as we saw from Lina’s stories.) :rolleyes:🤪
#scamartist

She’ll eventually normalize being away from social media... which will make people less interested in her all together (or so she hopes). This is what celebrities do when they f*ck up.. their PR firms tell them to lay low or do something charitable.. SO damn predictable, Anna.

Thankfully, the internet is forever and we’ve captured SO MUCH stuff real-time.. you’ll never be able to escape your own scam without coming clean.

If she ever decides to deactivate her IG... guess what, Tattle threads will jump to 1 or 2 when you google her name!!
😂❤😘
#Sillylittlegirls (learn how to spell, Mama Rat.. ‘little’ has two t’s).

1615659438516.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I just don't get it, why are they both addressing in an obvious way that they read tattle? Anna, be the important busy woman that you are and keep ignoring the gossip. A big part of us wouldn't be here if you haven't unsent the personal messages and blocked us. So now we're curious.
Even Meghan had the brain to lie she doesn't read about herself online. Meanwhile, Aija gets her mother to post about her dramas online. Is this Teen Mom MTV 2001?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wow. Anna looking her best as always.
🤦‍♀️ What is this outfit?!?? And those shoes with that top?? 🧐 Hmmm, yeah super affluent. :rolleyes:

Everything she “teaches” is all for show. This sweater top looks like it’s been washed one too many times.

And why isn’t she ReStiNg like the sick person who she says she is.. Mrs. ‘Oh I’m too weak to even say hello to my followers’. What a LAZY b*tch.

Last edited:
I think it's simply proven that Anna and gang are just very, very small-minded. We can say all we like about whatever we want under the sun that involves substance and real grounds for it. We're not even making "hate" aka baseless empty accusations out of spite. - I mean seriously what does Anna EVEN have for us to be spiteful of? Anna, are you even objectively beautiful, truly as affluent as you claim to be, substantially smart, properly capable, married to a real straight guy for your own sake, or have a real love life, have a real respectable reputation etc etc etc?? This Tattle thread on her is FAR from hate, it's a genuine whistle-blowing exposé hopefully for the benefit of others from being scammed by her dodgy course, and we point out all the double standards of her absurd claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it's simply proven that Anna and gang are just very, very small-minded. We can say all we like about whatever we want under the sun that involves substance and real grounds for it. We're not even making "hate" aka baseless empty accusations out of spite. - I mean seriously what does Anna EVEN have for us to be spiteful of? Anna, are you even objectively beautiful, truly as affluent as you claim to be, substantially smart, properly capable, married to a real straight guy for your own sake, or have a real love life, have a real respectable reputation etc etc etc?? This Tattle thread on her is FAR from hate, it's a genuine whistle-blowing exposé hopefully for the benefit of others from being scammed by her dodgy course, and we point out all the double standards of her absurd claims.
For us to be haters Average Joseph’s wife gives us something to envy.

Reactions: 4
For us to be haters Average Joseph’s wife gives us something to envy.
It’s laughable that her mom would say we’re ‘haters’ because she’s ‘successful’. 🤭😂 Lady, are you even aware of all the copyright infringement your daughter is involved with? Successful at what?!!

Why would we envy someone who’s:
1. Working like a dog,
2. Married to a short/ balding/ average salary man,
3. Sick with some self-inflicted disease,
4. Has botched her face,
5. Is unable to write better than a 3rd grader,
6. Is so ashamed of her past that she has to lie over and over...
7. Had one of the MOST EMBARRASSING PITIFUL ‘weddings’ ever. Absolutely no sign that her husband cherishes her / thinks the world of her!
8. Etc., etc., etc.

EARTH TO ERIN RATY!!! Your daughter has ZERO enviable qualities.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And now Bassam Feres (using his full name so that it’s easier to find him, lol) has deleted his PATEK_BULLDOG account!! :eek:😂😂😂 Even the dog had to go!

Here are some pics for reference that the account did exist but is now gone. RIP Patek 🐶 You were innocent in all this, lol.

It’s disgusting the way Aija Raty has disrupted everyone’s lives. Clearly BTF was impacted in some way by this relationship and is trying to remove all traces of association.

So much for her bragging: ‘Your network is your net worth’.. NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THEIR CIRCLE, Raty.
(What was your mom saying about us being jealous of your success?). No thanks. Your reputation speaks for itself.

1615664598224.jpeg

Patek’s old account.

1615664556749.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think most of her students already achieved the level of the real Anna. Paying her $1000 for what ?
Absolutely, perfectly said!! 👏👏👏 Two-faced scammer. Nothing to envy here, Erin...literally nothing!

As soon as people start accepting that her made-up “personal brand” is not the same as ‘everyday Aija’... everything will start falling apart for her.

As always, taking advantage of people’s naïveté.

• Heart
Absolutely, perfectly said!! 👏👏👏 Two-faced scammer. Nothing to envy here, Erin...literally nothing!

As soon as people start accepting that her made-up “personal brand” is not the same as ‘everyday Aija’... everything will start falling apart for her.

As always, taking advantage of people’s naïveté.
But they don’t see it... maybe that’s why she moved from IG to YT... she cant tell LH “pls stop posting basic AF pics of me my fans will soon know I’m a fake”.,,, 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But they don’t see it... maybe that’s why she moved from IG to YT... she cant tell LH “pls stop posting basic AF pics of me my fans will soon know I’m a fake”.,,, 😹😹😹
Exactly, so true. Every picture and video on her YT is perfectly curated. Nothing live/ real-time, nothing unedited, nothing unscripted. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

I wouldn’t care if she was a nobody just doing YouTube. But she’s selling a “product” based on her supposed personal first-hand experience which does not reconcile with her real life..making her a total FRAUD.. Just saying it for those who are still confused. o_O

• Heart
It’s laughable that her mom would say we’re ‘haters’ because she’s ‘successful’. 🤭😂 Lady, are you even aware of all the copyright infringement your daughter is involved with? Successful at what?!!

Why would we envy someone who’s:
1. Working like a dog,
2. Married to a short/ balding/ average salary man,
3. Sick with some self-inflicted disease,
4. Has botched her face,
5. Is unable to write better than a 3rd grader,
6. Is so ashamed of her past that she has to lie over and over...
7. Had one of the MOST EMBARRASSING PITIFUL ‘weddings’ ever. Absolutely no sign that her husband cherishes her / thinks the world of her!
8. Etc., etc., etc.

EARTH TO ERIN RATY!!! Your daughter has ZERO enviable qualities.

9. Never went to uni
10. Has been fired from multiple jobs
11. Taught girls on Facebook how to hunt men on Seeking Arrangement and how much to ask for an allowance (2k per month minimum, Anna Bey said)
12. Danced naked in clubs while other girls masturbated for the crowds and exposed themselves in public (captured on camera on the same evening)

Event any plain Jane's life sounds like a dream.

• Heart
  • Sick
Everyone is slowly starting to put 2+2 together. Here are some comments from the video Annette recently did on Scammer Level-up Gurus.

I’m sure there are so many more watching that don’t comment. Just like on Tattle. We get thousands and thousands of views on each thread 👀 but only a fraction of that amount actually comment. People know what’s up.

1615668649479.jpeg

1615668712766.jpeg

1615668751738.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh my my.
anna getting shredded by a 20 something guy.
Shredded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my my.
anna getting shredded by a 20 something guy.
Shredded.
I wouldn't say so, this guy looks like someone most viewers would avoid dating (too young, seems like a gamer, etc.) He is basically backing up her claims. Sorry, but the thing with Anna's audience and niche is it is a female "empowering" group so the only way for her to be "shredded" would be to be exposed by women and not this gamer white kid.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.